Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 PM

Akina yawned as he peered out the window and up into the now night sky. Shit. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed that just about everyone was curling up and falling to sleep. "Zero," he placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him slightly "I..." When he saw his master sleeping, Akina just smiled. I'll just keep watch.

Moving outside, the male took up a post in a nearby tree. From there he could see everyone and everything. For the most part, everyone was either asleep or nearly asleep. His eyes remained focused on the task at hand - protecting the kids. He was working solo from here on out. He knew he would be the one to make sure they all made it back safety.

"Akina-kun, if you'd like, I can watch. Sister can go out and show you were the best path to getting off of this damned island is."

"Arigato." He bowed and then followed after the other witch. While away, he took note of important things such as where the beasts live and how far from water they would wander.

7:41AM the Next Day

Back from his night journey, Akina let lose a rather long yawn. He rubbed his tired eyes as he nodded in thanking to the witches. "That was very helpful. And I assume they all slept fine?"

"Naturally. Nothing even happened."

A ray of light hit his pale face which caused the male to recoil back into a darkened corner. As his body inched across the floor, his behind managed to collide with Faline's resting head. Blushing, he looked away. "Sorry, but I really don't like the sunlight." He rested a hand on her head and slowly caressed her cheek. "How was your sleep?"

His head turned toward the others that were finally awakening. "Akina, where are we... damn, you look like hell."

"Hey, someone had to babysit." Smiling, Akina tossed a handwoven basket of collected fruits and meats into the center of the room. "Eat up, we have a... long day ahead of us."

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 06-15-2010, 10:24 PM

(( what happened?))

Miley Cyrus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-16-2010, 03:42 AM

Sophiya woke up and stood up with her eyes closed and she started walking around with her eyes closed, even though she was asleep. Then she bumped into Akina and opened her eyes"Oops, sorry" she said, blushing. "is there a mirror here?" she asked, not wanting to move.

Tiffany woke up, she was still outside. she shivered and looked around, everything looked alright, and she hoped it was too. She stood up and stretched, yawning at the same time. she Looked up into the tree and saw the leaves move but geussed it was just the wind. she turned and looked at the cabin, "where are we"she asked herself, knowing that no one inside could hear her. Tiffany then turned the door handle and tryed walking inside quitely but failed, as she tripped over the door step "ouch.."she said.

((Akina, Zero, Sophiya, Tiffany Faline, Etc. are just at a cabin and then akina went for a walk with one of the witches, and days have just changed over.))

zovilove

Old 06-16-2010, 05:33 AM

((... still confused.... XD))

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 PM

((Pretty much the thread was dead so I figured we'd move on to a different day. I figured the setting would be late at night and all the characters were getting sleepy. As they all went to bed, Akina and the witch twins watched over them and also discussed the island. It's now morning and everyone is starting to wake up. If they had conversations yesterday, then can continue them. But for now, it's a new day so it's a new conversation and a new adventure.))

zovilove

Old 06-16-2010, 02:22 PM

Keely awoke, and then went outside to take a walk. She wore, no shoes, and only a little blue dress. Keely did not want to fly, because her wings were still a little bent, and she could not unbend them. So, she let the squeeze through the cracks in her feet, and she let the bugs and other creatures crawl on them too.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 PM

((well can some one talk to my characters, because i don't know what to post :S))

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-16-2010, 02:35 PM

((Everyone is just waking up jake, also you need to post in Meeting of the Gods))

Faline wasn't so much woken up by Zero bumping into her as she was when he touched her. Her eyes slowly opened to look up at him though his attention soon went to Akina. Once he was talking to his companion the female arched her back and elongated her body to stretch it out. She could feel her muscles awakening at that point though she still felt weak and tired.

"What happened?" She asked as she slowly rolled onto her side to look at the white haired male. She watched as the food was tossed to the middle of the room and smiled slightly. She was hungry, but only a bit. She was still more worn out than anything at that point.

Rory was happily curled up next to Chris, her head resting on his shoulder. The sun falling on them on the outside of the cabin didn't wake her up. On the contrary, it caused the younger girl to snuggle closer to the wolf. She felt safe around him, almost safer than when she was with her sister. A part of that probably had to do with the fact that he agreed to help her, in a sense.

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 PM

((i don't know how))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-17-2010, 01:57 AM

((i don't know what to post at the moment))

zovilove

Old 06-17-2010, 05:30 AM

(( Just say that they were waking up or something..))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-17-2010, 05:56 AM

Chris growled as he held Rory close to him as much as he could, he growled some more as he curled up around the unai that was in his arms. His eyes finally opened up, revealing the ice blueness of them as the sunlight finally hit them, he looked down at the girl that was in her arms, he licked the side of her face and chuckled for a few minutes before he sat up, pulling her into his lap, nuzzling his face into her hair.

Lyna walked out of the woods and moved back toward the cabin, she had waken up early, she even went to go and visit the unicorns, listening to what they had to teach her, she personally didn’t want to leave the island now. “Akina.” she said to the cat in greeting, she nodded her head before she moved over to a chair and sat down on it, she was even wearing different clothes then what she had been wearing before she went on her walk. She looked absently out the window as she thought about everything that she had learned from her well semi-family.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-18-2010, 03:19 PM

Rory opened one eye as she looked up at Chris. A smile was on her face as she laughed a bit. "So is this how you're always going to wake me up?" She asked with a slight laugh. She didn't even seem tired anymore, almost like she had been up for hours instead of just waking up. She was used to it though, most if not all Unai were. They couldn't stand the risk of being tired when they woke up, they always had to be on alert. She stretched in his lap, her body elongated before collapsing back into place. Even though she was awake she wasn't about to make any changes by moving at the moment.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-18-2010, 08:19 PM

“Not always.” Chris said to her as he laughed, he then got interrupted by a yawn which he did just like a dog would yawn, he groaned some as he felt her stretch against him. He growled almost seductively in her ear as he nipped playfully at her neck, basically telling her what that did to him even if it wasn’t in words, he then kissed the spot on her neck that he had nipped at. “We should go and eat and you can talk to your sister about us.” he said to her before he placed her on her feet and stood up him self, he looked down at her and kissed her lightly on the lips before he grabbed her hand and started to move towards the food.