Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-02-2010, 05:27 AM

A small island school of the coast of San Francisco. The Spring vacation has come, and the students and teachers have left. Staying is a small collection of students who have no where to go, and one teacher. As a storm blows in, the island becomes isolated.

What will come from such an ominious enviroment?

I bet you can guess.

Char sheet:

Name: Riker Jonson
Sex: M
Personality: A laid back, foolish young man who usually skips class and hangs out in the music rooms. He has a powerfull weakness and when people press against it too close, becomes vicious and even violent.
Description: Tall, black haired young man with broad shoulders and slender body. He often wears a bright jacket with dark brown cargo shorts, even in winter. Has a scar on his left shoulder and his eyes are always heavy and hazy, like he's high or sleep deprived.
Brief history: Hes been a student at this school since eighth grade. His father a rich oil tycoon, his mother a middle class woman who raised him. She spoke to her one time lover to get him sent to a good school, so he ended up here. The first year, a studious, well respectfull, "good boy." after that summer vacation, the lazy, and antidisetablishmenttarianistic child. No one knows why, even his friends.

Please PM sheets to me, and If you would like to be the "bad guy" Pm me with the title "Evils!"

if you would like to be the bad guy, Pm me and we will discuss.

Approved Chars:
Quote:
Axel Von Headbanger
Char Name: ellis
Personality: a schitzophrenic who becomes extremely voilent and paranoid spontaniously
Description: of average hieght ellis has extremly scraggley , long brown hair that looks as if it is often pulled in frustration, he has exited, wandering eyes and an exeptionally tight grip
Brief history; ellis was sent to this island by his mother, a famous actress who didn't want the media to see her shamefully insane son
Quote:
Zeldafreak
Name: Zen Seaward
Personality: quiet but very friendly, Being Irish his anger will build and he will be mad for a little while and he will not be himself for like a week until he calms off and he is gay
Description: 5'11", short brown hair, dark blue eyes, glasses, athletic build, no facial hair, or chest hair
Brief history: His mother died when he was three, his father taught him how to use karate without any worry of getting killed and how to shoot a gun with some accuracy. When his father sent him to School he died a few months later so he is alone in his life now and just wants to find that special someone before he dies.
Quote:
Talitha001
Name: Shana Vartos
Sex: female
Personality: A quiet girl who tends to stick to her books. She is more interested in grades than anything and spends all her spare time studying for school. She likes to make friends as long as she dosent have to do the initial talking.
Description: Short and thin. She has flaming red hair and dark intreguing green eyes. She usually wears plaid miniskirts and button up tops. She tends to wear either black or dark red. She has black glasses and pale fair skin.
Brief history: This is her first year at this school. Her dads in the military and travels a lot so shes had to change schools many times. She hopes that this assignment might be permanant because she is sick of all the changes in her life. She has a pet dog thats named frank who she has had since she was 10. She has no idea what she would do if she lost her baby frank.
Quote:
Gloomythebear
Name: Rima
Sex: female
Personality: usually dark and deppresing, people stay away from her so she sticks to herself all the time.she trusts only herself and has a very short temper.
Description: shes very short, but also flexible and strong. she is very petite so she can pull off a very short spandex skirt with black leggings and a tight band shirt splattered with paint from long days in the art room. she wears a nice black pair of combat boots she got from her father at a bootcamp she was sent to a couple years ago.
Brief history: rima was raised in about every corner of the world. she has been to boot camps, prepatory schools, and private acadamies. but when she was 8, she murdered her parents for no reason at all. she got out of the system and was sent to a school on an island off the coast of san fransisco until she graduates.

Last edited by Kenora; 02-05-2010 at 03:32 AM..

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2010, 06:44 AM

Riker sat on the end of the docks, watching the final boat for the shore leaving. Sighing, he took a last drag on his cigarette and threw the butt into the rollin waves. Standing up slowly he turned, slumped low in his jacket he glared at the sky, daring it to rain, than trudged up the slight incline to where the front gate to the academy stood.

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-10-2010, 06:48 AM

rima sat in the doorm living room looking out the window watching the waves crash against the island shore. she saw a boy, riker, she thought walking back to the school and shrugged. what his buisness there was his buisness. she pulled out her art book and focused on drawing the waves outside.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-10-2010, 06:57 AM

Opening the doors he trudged slowly through the halls, he heard the voices as some of the remaining students, like ghosts in a vault. Turning he began to slip down the corridor around the corner and listening to sound of the rain begining to fall. "Such a sad tune, it deserves something more." He opened the door to the smallest music room and inhaled the smell of the pianos wood.

gloomythebear

Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 AM

soon, rima started to get bored. she put down her notebook and pencil knowing that nobody would even care to bother stealing her stuff. she slipped on her fuzzy black jacet and stepped into the halls. she walked wherever her feet took her and found herself at the library. she shrugged and walked in surrounded by the familiar old books lining the walls. she smiled mentally and sat down in her favorite seat by the window and daydreamed about going far away from this school that she hated so much.

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 AM

Zen walked the halls, all of his friends had left and he was alone he was hoping to find some new ones but nobody seemed to like him and he wasn't one to make the first move. He desided to go to the music room to just sit and think not to play anything almost nobody would go in there so he walked that way. when he got in the room somebody was already there "oh, um, hello" he said just barley over a wisper

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 02:24 AM

He turned slowly, standing up he frowned, "What do you want? I'm busy here." Picking up his jacket, he shook his head, "On second thought, you can have it." Brushing past the young man, whats his name? Shrugging his wide shoulders. "Enjoy."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 02:34 AM

rima looked up suddenly. she had accidently fallen asleep. she wiped her big round eyes and looked around. nobody was here anymore. "figures" she sighed. everybody stayed away from her, but she was okay with it. she acctually liked it better that way. she got up and walked the many rows of books in search of nothing particular.

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 02:36 AM

Zen ran out of the room, "hey you can have it you were there first i can think some where else like the Library or something i am sorry to intrued" speaking loader then useal as he called to the young man that hurried past him

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 02:43 AM

He shook his head as he pulled out his pack of smokes, than, frowning, he threw the empty box on the floor, "Whatever." He turned down the hall and waved carelessly over his shoulder, "Enjoy." Trudging down the hallway, he heard the rain patter against the windows. The dark clouds blowing in.

((shit starts soon. XP))

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 02:48 AM

"HEY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE I AM TRYING TO BE NICE AND YOU JUST TURN AWAY I BET YOU HAVE NO F!%#)$G FRIENDS" Zen shouted at the kid who was being a total jerk at the moment then relised he just yelled but it was to late to calm down he knew he had to finish this now that it had started.

((i was not sure on swearing policy what is it any way???))

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 02:52 AM

rima looked up from her endless search of nothing when she heard somebody yelling in the halls. she walked over to the door and opened it leading to the halls. she followed to where she thought to yelling was coming from. finally, she turned the corner to see two boys. she stayed hidden behind one corner so they wouldnt see her, but close enough to hear what was going on.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 03:00 AM

((its a highschool, and a horror, i say go for it. XP))

He looked around the corner and frowns, "Your too noisy," than, smirking, proceded to strut down the halls. He glanced at the young women in front of him, "What are you looking at? Yeah, thats what i thought."

Last edited by Kenora; 01-11-2010 at 03:02 AM..

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 03:08 AM

rima left her face blank as the one boy she saw earlier, riker, started talking to her. she walked out from behind the corner and looked at him her face unreadable. "if you keep talking like that to people, that guy over there wont be the only noisy one." she said nodding in the other ones direction.

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 03:11 AM

"IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL SOMEONE TO FUCK OFF THEN TELL TO THERE FACE WITH YOUR FACE NOT YOUR ASS!!!" said Zen as he rounded then he saw a girl standing there not really careing what she heard he kept walking hoping he could at least get this guy to talk to him face to face

((WOOT that works for be :p))

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 03:14 AM

He shrugged, "I dont give a damn, just shutup please. Your voice annoys me." He pushed past Rima, turned around, and smirked, "I belive you two are a perfect couple anyway. Don't let me get in your way."

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 03:17 AM

Zen called out "HAVE FUN LIVING ALONE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE" when the boy walked around the next corner he turned and punched the wall so hard his knuckles started bleeding after teh third hit after five he stoped and just slumped to the floor and staired at the other wall fumming.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 03:25 AM

rima didnt realy care when he walked down the hall and after he was out of hearing distance she turned to the other guy,who's name escaped her, and shrugged leaving her face still blank. "he has an attitude problem and...your voice is kindof annoying..." she turned on her heel heading back to the library.

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 03:32 AM

"Hey" he called in a normal voice, "is it really that bad?" he asked a little softer now and he felt like crap he ripped the bottom of his shirt off to act as a turnicut for his hand "could you help me out please?"

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 03:37 AM

rima turned around a little surprised he was talking to her, but kept her face unreadable. "what?" was all she could say.

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 03:45 AM

Zen held up his hand, "could you help me with this" then holding up his make-shift bandage. Zen smiled for while he waited

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 03:50 AM

rima sighed in frustration and walked over to him. she held his hand and looked at his knucles, now bleeding. she searched around in her back pocket for awile and found a couple of cheap bandaids. she always carried around a razor blade and a couple bandaids because she cut herself, but didnt tell anyone, mostly because nobody asked since she always wore a black jacket to cover her wrists. rima slid the bandaids onto his fists slowly. "you do this often?"

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 03:59 AM

"punching walls, nope but i didn't want to punch you per say, but i had to punch something" Zen said looking at her work "what is your name anyway i don't remember seeing you around here?" he asked as the storm clouds rolled in more

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 AM

she nodded listening to him. noticing she was still holding his hand she quickly pulled back. "im rima. i forget your name too. and uhm...i've been here since you have..." she said now sitting on the ground.

zeldafreek

Old 01-11-2010, 04:06 AM

"Zen" he said sitting down, "do you know who that was?" he asked playing with the bit of cloth he had torn from his shirt that was now useless.