The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-23-2010, 07:04 AM

Sakura Rose replied to Ixie "I shall remember to call you by your nickname if you make the effort to call me by both of my given names. They rather reflect my tras-cultural upbringing, and I get an odd feeling like I'm only half of a person if somebody only calls me one."

She remains quiet enough for the elder teens to have a bit of an exchange, and notices Merrick making an attempt at distancing himself. She plans to depart from him shortly, after all her chiffon isn't much defence against the true night air settling in. She clasps her hands and bows her head to Ixie before becoming Merrick's shadow for a minute or two.

She prattles happily behind Merrick until he reaches the doorway that leads to the garden "I can't understand why you seem so, well, miserable in there. The art, and I'm not just talking about the paintings and tapestries, it seems like a miniature exhibition. I figured you would be like a kid in a candy shop taking it all in. My knowledge art history leaves much to be desired but I do know that there is no piece of artwork in there that is from this century. I've been meaning to ask, are you tutored or do you attend school, given how gifted..." she hesitated on the word, as it seemed an understatement. He was a downright prodigy, but then again, so was she but in a much more bland way "you are. My parents would be most pleased if I attended an actual... school... with classes, classrooms, clubs, and the like. I've always had a tutor, and now I am managing to obtain the obligatory requirements by telecourses and online courses, in which I only must be in a physical classroom for the introduction and key tests. It would be great to have you as my せんぱい, er, upperclassman."

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-23-2010, 07:42 AM

"Motorcycle girl are you? I have... friends that run some races in town, if you're into that kind of thing", said Apple. However, that train of thought was interrupted by the door swinging open on its own, silently as if pushed from the other side. But it was only a cold wind. Behind the door, there was a dark staircase that led down into what appeared to be a wine cellar, but there was really no way to tell what was down there or whether there was even a bottom to the staircase. Apple had to admit that her curiosity was certainly peaked. She turned to Alissia and said, "I'll bet that's where our dear Marques keeps the best wine. Care to find out?"

Her head went down, her eyes went up, a sort of demure expression... inviting and predatory.

-------------------

Merrick bowed and took his leave of Ixandrias, stopping and turned to his little shadow only once he'd reached the door, and she began to ask him questions. He turned to the girl and appraised her thoroughly, moving his eyes up and down the little creases in her lips, around the folds of her dress... every detail he tried to take in before he answered her questions.

"I am... uncomfortable around those people. They are all... so pointless. They come to these parties and discuss the other people standing a few feet away from them, of all things, as if their discussions, as if their opinions change anything at all or have any relevance on reality. But all they do is come here and drink champagne and give the same tired arguments about the same tired topics over and over again. I just... You're right. The art is beautiful. It's lovely. It really is, but who cares if it's crawling with cockroaches? Who are we even making art for?"

He found himself irate unexpectedly, staring sharply into the young girl's eyes very directly, as if trying to reach somewhere deeper than just the surface conversation that was par for the course. This was just how he spoke, when he actually spoke to someone, and when he did, it was rarely his original intention. In truth, this had been the subject of a seething simmering anger for quite some time and had finally boiled to the surface.

He took a breath and looked away, ashamed of his tirade, "I'm sorry. It's a difficult thing to explain."

He ventured a kind smile, a bow, and then walked into the garden.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 03:55 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2010, 07:52 AM

Merrick's words did not fall of deaf ears, and the girl's smile dropped to a mere polite expression with occasional twitches of discomfort at his particular diction. It shed a new and interesting light on a subject she had thought of many times, and this, as well is his art, is one of the reasons why Sakura Rose truly respected Merrick and considered him her superior, whether or not he was her actual upperclassman in school.

"I'll leave you in peace." She said, figuring he needed to 'cool off' a bit, both literally and with his rather irate thoughts. She bowed not just her head, but about fourty five degrees at the hip, lowering herself before him, with her hands clasped in front of her. She stayed like this until he had taken a few paces away and then returned to the passageway, darkened compared to the main salon, to contemplate on her own.

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-23-2010, 09:12 PM

Merrick had intended to walk into the garden, but that wasn't where he'd found himself. Not even in the least. Instead, he found himself careening down a hole, plumetting towards what he could only imagine to be his untimely death. He wondered when his parents would notice and if there would be a search committee and also wondered what the garden would have looked like, had he gotten the chance to see it. Of course he didn't verbalize these thoughts, however, as he was far too busy yelling and trying to grab the walls, which he soon realized, to his horror, receded from his grasp as he reached out for them. No that couldn't be right.

Obviously he was insane. He was probably having a seizure on the floor or something. Yeah... a nice, safe little seizure, and in a few moments he'd wake up in the hospital with an IV coming out of his arm with some strange and unwelcoming looking liquid coursing through him.

It was at about this moment that Merrick hit the floor.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 03:55 AM..

Ixie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2010, 10:03 PM

"I am." Alessia replied with a smile. "I run a lot with my father's club." she added, trailing off when the door swung open.

Yet another shiver ran down her spine. The door hadn't moved under her touch. "I'm not sure..." she said softly. Curiosity told her to go forward but insticts screamed at her to go back to where the rest of the guests were gathered. "I have a bad feeling about going down there without a light and all I have on me is a pair of pistols.

----

Ixandrias smiled up at her father when he put a hand on her shoulder, without breaking his attention from the conversation. Moira glanced at her daughter and offered a proud smile before going into how she was accepted into a prestigious music school. When glanced at she offered a smile. "I'm going to search out the ladies room." she said quietly.

Ixandrias slid into the hall with a soft sigh. It was a small lie, but if she got to talking about music, she'd just end up with her foot in her mouth. She moved to one of the windows and leaned against the frame. Quietly, softly, she began singing one of her favorite Irish lullabies.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 03:56 AM..

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-23-2010, 10:27 PM

Apple ignored Alessia's warnings and proceeded down the stairs beckoning to her with a finger, "Come on, Miss Tough-Biker-Chick. It's just a wine cell-"

But her words were cut off, as the door slammed shut behind her and she found herself completely alone in the dark. She grabbed the doorknob and pulled as hard as she could, but the door simply would not budge. There seemed to be a jam or something. After a few moments, she stopped trying and got a hold of herself. It was just a wine cellar, after all. What was she getting so worked up about? She grabbed a candle from the wall and lit it with a stainless steel lighter she always kept on her person.

There was probably another way out, and anyways, it wasn't as if she didn't have a cell phone.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 03:57 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2010, 11:59 PM

Sakura Rose Dawson lingered in the hallway, admiring a framed piece of art. Even the frame itself was intricately carved and she ran her fingers over it, not daring to touch the actual canvas of course. She was just out of earshot from her parents. In the end, it didn't really matter how many youth she ran into or not, because as long as she kept up good relations with those of her own position or higher, and did as she was told, she would live up to their expectations of her.

She occassionally caught a glimpse of her parents and the rotating crowds around them 'Cockroaches?' she heard Merrick's words resounding in her head. As a Consulate, her father helped many american citizens get in contact with the embassy, and helped bridge the gap between cultures. Perhaps because he was born with enough money to sustain his life, he never had to struggle, and put his efforts towards magnamonious efforts. The young girl began to doubt the others. Did they really speak of the same things over and over again? How boring that must be!

Confusion swimming in her mind, she was comforted to be alone yet mere yards away from her parents if she needed them. She wouldn't like for them to see her with this amount of distress on her face, and the tirade was something she could not repeat in public. What a bother!

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-24-2010, 08:25 AM

The count pushed his way through a circle of partially drunken socialites who seemed to have congregated in the entrance to the hallway, only to find himself pushing against yet another circle, and another. It was almost as if he was making his way through a forest of socialites, and this did not bode well. Not one bit. In his mind, it could only mean that this was all an illusion and the vampire lord of the house did not want him in the hallway, for some reason which he did not yet know.

Perhaps the old evil had grown wise to the Count and knew that he searched for his coffin to burn and to consecrate the grounds. He focused hard on his mission. He just had to get into the hallway, no matter what or who stood in his way. He redoubled his efforts and in but a moment he almost stumbled into the hallway.

He snuffed and looked around to find nobody except a little girl looking at a piece of art who seemed very upset. He made his way cautiously over to the child, step by step, inch by inch, with his own growing uncertainties. Was she a vampire? Was she a servant of the damned? Why was she in the hallway? He approached and pushed her with a finger, his eyes peering at her intensely from below his thick brows, watching for any hostile reaction. Inside his sleeve he kept a stake, a rosary, and a string of garlic.

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-24-2010, 09:12 AM

The picture that Sasuke was looking at featured a group of 19th century peasants stoning a young looking boy in the middle of a busy street with onlookers yelling their condemnations at the boy. It was an oil painting utilizing earth tones and bright red contrasted with white. Quite suddenly, the boy in the picture stared directly at Sasuke and appeared to be weeping. This strange happening lasted for but a moment before righting itself, but it was enough to be seen clearly.

MewMint20
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2010, 09:43 AM

Kataro Sousuke

It was so peaceful and he was almost certain he was a part of the scenery now. He stared up at the picture when it moved causing him to stumble back in shock. He composed himself in an attempt to forget what he had seen. He turned unable to hide some of the concern on his face as, rushing slightly; he headed to the lower floors, mainly the cellar to explore. He examined more of the art work he passed. He leant against the wall presuming there was no one around for some distance and began to sing sweetly to himself. It was his own way of remaining composed in such socialite events. The song he sang was slow and gentle and spoke the story of a man struggling with gaining revenge for the death of his family. He was almost oblivious to the large dusty oak door to the wine cellar. He was even more unaware of the presence of the two females inside it. His butler would most like worry now that he had wandered off, especially in such a rush.

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 10:00 AM

"Eek!" a rather high-pitched squeak escapes from the lips of Sakura Rose. She had been so lost in thought that she hadn't noticed the man creep up on her. She should have noticed though; was he trying to creep? After regaining her breath she turned and looked at him and said "That was rather uncalled-for..." and after much hesitation at his appearance manage to sucessfully tag on "Sir".

She did not know anything of this man nor of his status but he seemed to be drunk and poking a little girl instead of making a polite introduction is definately far from standard. Cocking her head to the side, she asks the Count "Are you looking for the bathroom or something?"

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-24-2010, 10:16 AM

The Count stood ready, as the young girl reared and turned. Would she attack? Would she bear her fangs? No! Instead she asked him if he was looking for the bathroom. He raised an eyebrow and said to the girl, "Not for anything in the world would I use the bathroom in this, the house of my enemy, except to desecrate his resting place and pay insult to his evil soul!"

He "harumph"ed, scoffed, and wriggled his nose. Then he drew himself up, regaining much of his lordly and regal bearing and said to the girl, "You should not be here. It's a dangerous place. The Marques is not to be trusted."

He turned and was about to walk away when a thought struck him, and he turned back to ask a question of great importance. He put his shoulders on her shoulders. His eyes widened and then he asked, "are... any of your young friends here? Hiding in the rooms? Unattended? Tell me! It is of great importance! Time is short!"

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 03:58 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 10:24 AM

It took all of Sakura Rose's conscious effort to stop herself from telling the man he was crazy, but surely he must know that, right? Doing so would be an insult to his intelligence.

"I'm quite safe as long as my parents are here..." Sakura Rose motioned to one of the many pairs of bodies out in the throng. "You know I've spent most of my life in a Japan and I've visited many foreign countries as well... and the house of the wealthiest in one of the safest cities in the state of New York surely cannot be as dangerous as you say."

"As for my friends, it's really none of your business what they are doing or not doing." A nice cover of saying she didn't know where they were "If you must know I just left my friend Merrick to have some time to himself to admire the art in the gardens. It's too cold outside for me, and he doesn't like dealing with too many people at once."

----------

The more Sakura Rose thought about Merrick's last words, she applied them to the man in front of her. His sloped forehead and chin. The odd hat. The ugly, drab, colour that predominates his outfit. The way his unkempt hair sticks out like 'whiskers' of sorts.

He claims this is the home of his 'enemy' yet he has been residing here since before her and enjoying the fineries offered at his host's expense. He makes the scenery around him inheirently more ugly. Now he is seeking... the youth? Can this be the very personification of the cockroaches Merrick was talking about? Sakura Rose took a step back, pressing herself against the wall, to create a small amount of distance.

Last edited by meatballhead; 11-24-2010 at 10:47 AM..

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-24-2010, 10:57 AM

~Count Dante Escobar~

"Girl, I have traveled one hundred thousand miles and been every nook and cranny of this doomed planet, but this... this evil is something far greater than anything you've ever seen. You are NOT safe! Your parents are not safe! Your friends are NOT safe! If there was ever a time to- Merrick, did you say? Jacobi and Merricka's boy? The garden? Well, then he's probably safer than we are. Surely the garden should be safer than the domain of the devil himself!"

By this point, he seemed nearly hysterically loud, though nobody from the other room seemed to notice at all. Somehow, only the two of them seemed to be able to hear any of the Count's ravings.

"Dear child, this... this Marques, as he parades himself, is a vampire! A blood-sucking demon! He-"

He cut himself off and looked about, as if suddenly aware of something, "I've said too much."

He continued to look around wildly, his eyes the size of dinner plates.

"The voices", he said, drawing his sword from his cane, "they tell me that there is something wrong with this room... there is... SHHH! Anybody could be watching!"

He rushed closer to her and looked around, as if he'd heard something. Muffled laughter could be heard from the other room. Apparently, the other guests were enjoying themselves. Dinner had not even started yet.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 04:02 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 11:04 AM

Sakura Rose was quite certain that this was not the estate of 'the devil himself'. The count's tirade begins to scare her and she says "Listen, Mister, I should get back to my parents, where I belong..." distancing herself from the count, and then even screaming as he removed... a sword?!? The only danger is the lunatic who might impale her! With tears in her eyes she begins to hurry back down the corridor towards the crowd of adults, so she can be in the safe arms of Otoo-san and Okaa-san.

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-24-2010, 11:41 AM

[IMGleft]http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm422/kingpooky117/doriangraylxg-1.jpg[/IMGleft]

~Sir Phillipe Leon Domingo Marques de Vallado~

Sakura Rose found herself running directly into the Marques, who seemed to have appeared only a few yards away from the Count. He chuckled as the small girl fell to the floor, and reached a hand down to help her back up. Everything about him seemed... heightened, and even though he had a soft-spokenness about him, it was clear he was the master of the domain, certainly he must have been the Marques himself. For anyone seeing him, it would have been difficult not to have some instant liking for him.*

"Are you alright, dear", he asked with an easy smile and a friendly face. No... not friendly. Benevolent. Saintly. Pure. He was elevated and his mere presence was enough to quicken the blood and lighten the head, filling those around him with bubbly, giddy thoughts. Even his voice was silken smooth and every syllable promised a thousand happy charms.*

((*=Much of this comes from his powers as a vampire. In this case, his use of the Presence ability. While he is attractive and charming naturally, he is also supernaturally so.))

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2010, 11:59 AM

"はぶない!あの ひと。。。(1)" Sakura Rose warned as she bumped into somebody, anybody, and reboundeded off of them and onto her bottom. When she looked up, her tear ducts immediately stopped producing tears. She held her torso up with her left hand and wiped her eyes with her right. Can this be who she thinks it is? The countenance she's seen repeatedly portrayed in a number of the paintings?

”だいじょうぶ。(2)” She replied, feeling the panic and anxiety drain from her as if somebody had pulled the stopper on the bathtub.

Gaining her footing she bowed low at the hip, making herself parallel to the floor in front of the man "はじめまして。 わたし ダウッサン 桜 ロッズ です。 よろしく おねがいします、 マッルキッスー さま。”(3).

Translation NotesX

(1)Romaji: Habunai! Ano hito
Literal Translation: Danger! That Person...
Conversational Translation: Watch out! That guy back there...

(2)Romaji: Daijobu
Literal Translation: O.K.
Conversational Translation: I'm okay.

(3)Romaji: Hajimemashite! Watashi Daussan Sakura Rozzu desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, Marrukissu-sama
Literal Translation: Nice to meet you (for the first time)! I (most formal) Dawson Sakura Rose (am). Please treat me kindly, I humbly beg of you, Lord Marques.

Last edited by meatballhead; 11-24-2010 at 12:08 PM..

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-25-2010, 05:55 AM

"How very kind of you", he said with a polite bow, "I see you speak in the tongue of the great Nipponese. You must be the Dawsons' daughter. I have the ear for it, but have never had much the opportunity to develop the tongue, myself. Business has prevented me." He spoke with a soothing smoothness and genuine curiosity that showed in his eyes as thoroughly as his tone of voice, "I had heard about you, of course, and by all accounts you've been said to be a very good girl. Loving to your parents and a joy to those around you."

"YOU", yelled the Count, brandishing a sword in his direction and looking murderous. He approached very quickly, not nearly as enfeebled as he appeared under his great long jackets and scarfs and whatnot.

"Excuse me, have we met", asked the Marques, offhandedly.

"We haven't met, sir, but I know who you are! You are the devilish Marques! How dare you sully this town with your foul and odious evils", said the Count, darkly, seriously. He took an impressive stance with his sword and said, "I will strike you down where you stand, demon!"

"So YOU'RE the Count. I've heard of you as well. And I must say you're every bit as impressive as they say", replied the Marques, "but I'd put that sword away. Someone is liable to be hurt. Please make yourself comfortable in the salon. It is still some hours left until dinner, and I would hate for certain tragedy to put anyone off their appetite." He chuckled, appearing perfectly at ease, and looked down at Sakura Rose, "Now, my little treasure, would you please be a dear and gather your friends? There is something I would like to say to my guests once they've gathered."

The Count did not take his eyes off him for even a moment, but lowered his sword and slipped it back into his cane. If only the girl had not been there, he could kill the bastard without fear of collateral damage. Fool child! And what was this gathering or announcement that he had planned? Was it some sort of trap? A mass feeding? Were there other vampires he had not sensed? No. He was wrong. Even if the girl wasn't there, he probably held all the rest of the guests as hostages, while they were in his house. There was nothing the Count could do but watch and wait. He resolved to search the house, even if he would not be killing the Marques at this juncture. He kept his stare on the Marques, but then bustled past, back to the sitting room.

The Marques, meanwhile, maintained his calm smile, but was confounded by the Count's apparent resistance to his charms. Just what was this man that he, so weak and at such an advanced age and degree of senility, could shrug it off? A puzzle indeed. He ignored the Count, physically, and turned his attention back to the girl.

Last edited by Desdamin; 12-18-2010 at 08:16 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 06:16 AM

Sakura Rose brought herself up to a standing position as soon as she heard The Marques begin to address her. The child's eyes shone, the flush of initial embarrassment fled, and she felt as if she was being showered with glitter from the shooting stars themselves as the man of such power and infulence complimented her! The crazy Count might as well be a smurf in comparison to the Marques, but as she heard the angry "YOU!" come from behind her, a shudder did run down her spine as she was reminded that he was a cockroach-smurf... that happened to be waving a sword around.

She dared to clutch herself close to the Marques for protection, completely unaware that she is giving him a human shield, and the opportunity for the Count to spill the blood of a true innocent in his quest. She felt protectected in the aura of the Marques greatness as if nothing bad could happen to her. Only when the crazy coot was talked into backing away did Sakura Rose distance herself from The Marques as he made his request to her. She was given a special job! "I'll do my best to look for my friends, Sir, albeit I do know they've scattered a bit." She was eager to get started but also feared leaving the Marques, for fear of stepping out of the range of comfort and warmth, and appears a bit conflicted at the moment.

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-25-2010, 08:08 AM

"I believe you've been called a capable girl, brilliant even. Surely finding a few children shouldn't be an issue, if you put your mind to it", he said, kindly running a hand across her hair, "I would have my servants do this, but they are busy, as of the moment, attending to the other guests and preparing for the rest of the night. It would be a favor to me if you could fish them back. One that I would appreciate."

He turned his back to her and began to walk towards the end of the hall. When he was several steps away, he called back to her, "When you've relayed the message, come and find me. I will have something prepared for you."

It was a very simple test and he knew it, but he intended to get her used to passing them. He smirked to himself as he walked through a door and out of sight.

Last edited by fiarra; 11-28-2010 at 04:02 AM..

meatballhead
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2010, 09:16 AM

The wheels in Sakura Rose's mind began turning just the instant that The Marques was out of sight. "Backtrack." she muttered to herself. The first and easiest friend should be... her footfalls echoed that of a flat-out run as she did not fear being stopped by anyone in the mostly-abandoned corridor. Opening the door, and yelling out into the night: "Merrick!" brought no response except for a couple of leaves being blown across the ground. Raising her voice to yet a higher decibal she pleads "Oh MERRICK! Come ON! You can't hide out here ALL night!..." as the invisible fingers of the wind play with her hair, she shivers "It's too cold... plus..." she brings her voice back up again "I FOUND THE MARQUES!" after no response, Sakura Rose felt a pang of hurt, as if he must be out there and is ignoring her very sound cry. "PLEASE, MERRICK!" she addressed the empty garden one final time; her now desperate sounding voice merely echoing back at her. The door to the outside closed; The young girl's mind switched gears, as she took a moment to remember the girl who knew Merrick through her Music recitals.

"Ixie!" Sakura-Rose recalled under her breath as she ran through the corridor and into the main Salon, going to the exact spot where Ixie had let Merrick and his small shadow depart for the gardens and scanning for the Irish-looking girl.

Last edited by meatballhead; 11-25-2010 at 10:12 AM..

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-25-2010, 10:58 PM

-Faith Bard-

People ran back and forth , side to side around the hallways of the quaint home. Packing the car, gathering the clothing, and even the final preparations. Although these people were in fact just two. The parents of Faith Bard. They were of coarse rich, though did not live as such. Never seeing the point. The small family lived in an old farm house in a lovely neighbor hood. Of coarse, today it was quiet. Since Faith had not been involved with a new piece of art. She was to the point of almost being afraid to show her art without getting harassed. She would have much preferred to be left alone. The media called her the next Michelangelo. Though Faith simply though them insane. After all, she was a girl. They treated her like a celebrity sometimes though. The internet called her names. One always got her angry, "Money hungry"... Faith donated much of her self made wealth to organizations.

Faith instead of getting ready, decided to finish her newest project. A birthday present for her mother. It was of her younger sister. A bit more realistic than some of her more abstract pieces. It looked very much like the photo she had taken for reference. That night was the get together for an family they had never met. Invited threw Faith's name of coarse. She was sitting at a chair in front of an easel. Sitting between her delicate fingers was a simple liner brush. Just one she got from a craft store. Faith never used anything high end. They were just going to be ruined any way. Her bright blue eyes glanced away from the hand to peek at the time. It was then she plunged her brush into water before wiping it off with a towel. It was never good to leave brushes just soaking in water.

[IMGleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/images-1.jpg[/IMGleft]She got up, and began to get ready. Styling her hair, putting her dress and shoes on and finishing with her make up. She then stepped out of her room. Finding herself just in time. Her Family was just finishing up. It may have been cliche, but Faith certainly did not wish to go tonight. She hated the wealthy and stuck up. And especially the way her parents seemed to undermine her sister at these parties. Though the twelve year old girl did not seem to mind. They were in their family car, with her father driving. They would be in that car for just a few hours. Well, maybe just forty-five minutes. Faith hated long car rides.

They arrived at the overly large home. At least in the artist's opinion. A confused butler, younger it seemed than the others came down to take their car before they were allowed inside. Greeted at the door, each member of the family said their hello's to the butler taking their coats. Faith's father on the other hand stopped to have a conversation with the aging man. They were a strange family. after all. "Faith, let's go on ahead." Her sister whispered, pulling her arm slightly. It knocked Faith back a bit on her heels. Forcing her to catch her balance. After doing so, she simply nodded. Being led by her younger sister into the grand room. Where all the other people were. They received a few glances, but nothing out of the ordinary. Her sister, quickly found another young girl, maybe around her age to speak with. Leaving Faith alone. A few adults stopped to speak with the young adult. Many knowing who she was. Although they spoke very artsy about her art. Something Faith never enjoyed. When she painted, it rarely had a meaning. Much like a teacher analyzing a book. Some people just thought far too hard..

Either way, she found herself looking out into a garden. The grand room seemed to look out into it. She could also see her reflection in the window. The bronze-red dress and hair flower complimented her skin very well. Her thin red lips also stood out. She looked behind her using the reflection of the window. Not actually turning her head, she saw someone start to make a be-line for her. Making Faith open the glass door and head right outside into the gardens.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 11-25-2010, 11:40 PM

Sakura Rose's visual and audio perception was nearing it's peak, to the point where random clinks of glass were almost painful. She didn't spot Ixie right away, but she found two new children ushered in by adults! Perhaps the new guests would indulge her in a 'game' to find the red-headed musician, and maybe the others if she was lucky! She maneuvered between the adults and introduced herself to the twelve year old youngest daughter who was more than pleased to chatter happily with someone within her age range. She then pointed to her elder sister and as Sakura Rose made a bee-line for her, the youngest in tow, preparing to quickly introduce herself, the ohe named Faith who went straight out in the garden via the window!

"You needn't run from me! I'm only 14 and there aren't many other kids or young teens! Please come back inside!" her voice was coaxing, and innocent as any child's. Sakura Rose's green eyes pleaded towards the figure as she bit her lip. She was 1 for four. No Merrick. No Ixie. No "Faith", as the name was supplied by the little girl.

Only having the twelve year old by her side, Sakura Rose said "Most of my friends are playing hide and go seek, and I'm the seeker, would you like to help me? I'll be your friend!"

Why must all of these crazy rich teenagers be so damn... darn... I meant darn, I promise! Darn fleeting!

Last edited by The_Crow; 11-25-2010 at 11:59 PM..

Desdamin
Radical Dreamer

Old 11-26-2010, 12:53 AM

The moment Faith set foot in the garden, it seemed as if the floor gave way and suddenly, everything fell into darkness. Some mysterious hole seemed to have enveloped her, and she plummeted to what she could only guess was her doom. If she tried to reach out to the walls, she'd have found that they would recede as her hand came towards them. The fall would seem inordinately long, and then she would hit the ground next to the unconscious body of a boy about her own age. It would be Merrick Jacobi Sebastian Ames Sombres.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-26-2010, 01:16 AM

Faith turned after hearing a small voice as the door shut behind her. Although she had already taken those few steps into the dimly lighted garden. The garden was beautiful. It seemed to be filled with every sort of flower that would grow spotless healthy in the area. Although, not much could be told threw the darkness that surrounded her. Faith turned to see her younger sister standing by the side of another girl. Probably a friend she had made... The girl was always a very good talker.

Just as she put her foot down to finish the turn, the ground... opened? She started to fall, but did not scream. Almost like her body refused to allow her to. Instead a harsh gasp rose from her lips. One of pure stun and shock. She reach out to take hold of the walls, unable to grasp them.. for they moved away from her?.. no no no, was she truly falling? Perhaps she was only dreaming. Her worry from the night before getting the better of her? Yes, that must of been it. Faith would wake up any minute to find herself-

Faith then hit the ground. It was a quick fall. Maybe a floor or two. Either way she felt the most intense pain run threw her legs, and up her body. The air left her lungs as she laid there for what seemed to be minutes. Just breathing slowly. Each breath sent a wave of pain threw her body and the ceiling closed up above her. What just happen...? Faith thought to herself. Feeling the presence of another. Her eyes fell to the sleeping body of a boy. Preferably around her own age. Fighting back the pain from the impact, she sat up. Her body probably numbing to the pain. Where am I?

Glancing to the.. very clean and well put together male. "..Are you alright?" Faith asked very quietly. Only if a person was really listening they may be able to hear. Though in the quiet room she probably was a bit louder to the ear.