Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 01-21-2011, 03:23 AM

PHP Code:
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1769005674#post1769005674][img]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/Circus/FinishedBanner.gif[/img][/url] 
-Cirque du damné-
(Circus of the damned)

A teenager stops as he is walking down the dark streets of France, school was finally let out for the summer and he was on his way home, on the brick wall of a building is a flyer. Why would this one flyer catch his attention? The top reads:

"The greatest show unearthed."

Simple but the way its worded so bluntly catches the boys attention and he pulls it off the wall, a circus, one night only and here in Paris. He grins, at the bottom of the flyer another simple statement is written.

"Come if you dare."

How overused those few words are, but for the Circus of the damned they are true. Once night falls this attraction comes to life, always in a new place, a different time, different day but always the same show. But once twelve A.M comes around these devious clowns and amazing acts become deadly. This is a group of killers who are no where near human, no ounce of mercy or good nature, unless you catch their eye. A few humans are chosen to stay with the Circus while it travels, they are called "pets" as a joke but this is how they are treated.

Will you join our band of Merry Carnie killers? Or will you die for the show?

It has been about a year after the past events. New people arrive, some stayed, some went. But most of all, there is a group who has been trailing the merry carnies. Even a few of the carnies have been murdered by the Hunters. Including the Ring Master's very own infant son.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 03-03-2011 at 06:00 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 03:31 AM

X
X
X
X
X

The Carnies.
The ring Master-- This man is cruel and is the one who began this, in his opinion, wondrous show of death. He likes to toy with peoples minds using his little "gift." He tends to enjoy his job more then anyone would think sane, but of course that’s exactly what he is not. Insane would be a better way to put it.
Played by:. Lady Chello

The Misfortune Teller-- Ever wonder how you would turn out? Every wonderful moment your eyes ever see. This colorless women is just that. Although twists it in a way to really get the guilt flowing within your colorful eyes. Even wonder what it could be like to turn a man insane with a single gaze?
Played by:. BLACKllASH

The Acrobat-- This twister ca bend any way you can think, of course some of its inhuman, abnormal, pick a word that describes the unthinkable and you'll see this show. But this is also the one who is always up for a good kill, odd how such a graceful person enjoys something so sinister, don't you think?
Played by:.Zetsumei Bara.

The Clown Master-- This person has their own little gaggle of clowns, they are at the clown masters beck and call. Whet the audience doesn't know is that these clowns are zombies controlled by the clown master. It seems they just aren't as lively as their acts...
Played by:. Abomination.

The fire's spawn-- Swallow fire? Breath it? Walk across it? Ha, they don't call this one the fire's spawn for nothing. You may shout, "how can a person do that?" Well of course a normal person couldn't, but who said this spawn of fire itself was normal?
Played by:.Lilith W

The sword extraordinaire-- Quiet a hazardous act don't you think? That's what this Carnie wants the audience to think, really when you aren't a human this is just like eating butter, but we mustn’t make it look to easy now can we?
Played by:.Cassidy Lebeau

The Beast Master-- Think your dog trainer is the best? Well, if you stop by our little show you'll see how being able to control animals can be quite the attraction. But, what if this master of beasts decided to let his animals have a snack. And of course they only eat their excited spectators...
Played by:.

The puppeteer-- What an act it would be to see such an amazing puppeteer do the unthinkable with only a puppet. What you don't know is a toy isn't the limit to this puppeteer’s abilities, controlling people with a string has always been his favorite way to kill someone. Can you say forced suicide? This nasty person can say it backwards.
Played by:. Lady Chello

The Living Dead Doll-- Ever think of something so cute? Your childhood toys slowly getting revenge for everything you did to them. This sweet girl, she can be no more than eleven maybe, such an innocent look in her eyes. It is truly horrifying this will be the last thing your eyes will see.
Played by:. lightning_serah

The magician-- What an amazing act! Wherever did that person disappear to? How did he not kill that man he sawed in half? Well my little kiddies, that man you saw disappear is scared as a baby as he sits in a cell, awaiting the end of the show when he'll either be kept or killed as for the man who was sawed in half... well let your imagination run wild.
Played by:.Drakina

TheIllusionist--What an act it is that the Illusionist changes shapes and size? With this the Illusionist confuses the crowd into thinking they are one of you...Then suddenly you find the person next to you is not who you thought, as you feel your heart ripped out or some thing of the sort...
Played by:.bribri0

The Controller-- You thought our puppeteer was nasty? How would you enjoy giving complete control to another? That is far too bad, our Controller simple does not care. He takes control of your entire body, from the inside out.
Played by:. Emmery

The Contortionist--The Contortionist of our circus happens to be a big flirt, so she'll lure some fine people into the back, where she'll bat her eyes and show them how to 'twist and shout', and bring them closer to her, where she confuse you into agreeing to let her slice off limbs and put them into her stage boxes...how strange that you agreed, oui?
Played by:.Rochiel Silverfire

The Knife Thrower-- The knife thrower is a distrubed soul who loves to carve little messages into the soft flesh of others. Messages that will haunt your every dream, and waking moment. Don't ever ask her of her past, she many get her knifes to dice you into tiny pieces or just stab your throught the heart. She is a testy one.
Played by:.Mikey13

The Ropewalker-- Dancing on a rope seems so graceful, yes? It gets even better when this act includes her volunteers from the audience. Such amazing things can be done with a little piece of rope...or ribbon...especially 100 feet in the air.
Played by:. Eiiri

The Pincushion-- This crazy man came to us on a dark a dreadful night. Perfect is the first thing uttered when he came. This act will send shivers down your spine. Before anything even happens. How many object can one person have stuck into them after all?
Played by:. KageShio

The Book of the Dead-- ((Will update this later. When I think of something to write...))
Played by:. Graxdon

Let me know if you have an act in mind I didn't put up here, I'll be glad to add it :]

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-17-2011 at 04:10 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 03:32 AM

--The Rules...

-No spamming, flaming god-modding, or anything that would break the Menewsha T.o.s

-Fill out your profile completely and make it good please.

-This is a semi literate to literate role play, I don’t' want any one liners and at least five sentences per post. Also, good grammar!

-Don't post and leave.

-PM your profile to me. Title is with something funny.

-Wait until I send you a PM saying you can start.

-Chello is my partner in crime, listen to her also please.

-PG 17 means just that. You do not need to be 17, but I do not want Real Life hormones getting in the way of a fun experience. Okay, maybe that is mean. I'll try again. I am out of high school and middle school. No effin' way I am going back! But on a serious note. Rules about sex (Oh noes, I said it >.<) Stay the same here. Black outs. Swearing is completely fine. My parents always told me, If the worst I do is swear every now and then, so be it. Not like I am sniffing heroin. Speaking of drugs. Go for it. Mature themes here are welcome. Cause guess what? That happens in Real life. Okay, this rule is very long..

-I had to change the rating to PG 13, but all above will still apply.

-This will be a slow moving Rp. I work and I am making this rule because I hate coming back to read five pages after a long day at work.

-Do not leave any body out. On that same note, do not post and expect someone to go out of their way to speak with you. Interact!

-Creative Characters Please. I don't want 3 million Vampires. Oh! And feel free to make them sparkle. But a sparkling vampire has half the power of a normal one here. They can go out in the sun though While normal ones can not. I think it is fair.

-This role play is for people with strong stomachs. I know I will be posting some very sick things here. Others are free to also.

-and remember, we're in France. Try to add in some French words here and there in your post. Here is a link to a translation site that is really awesome ---& Site Link. although if you just wish to speak in English, that is fine too^^

-On that note! Make sure you put the translation next to the french language. For example, "Bonne journée à vous (Good day to you)"

-The listing above is used to help members on who is who. The profiles for the Carnies are in order. While pets and others are in order by who joined first. I will have a status sort of system. If anything comes up in your real life to limit your time, simply tell me if you want, and I will put it right up there. Not with details of coarse. You do not even have to PM me. I just think the small system will help out.

-I am allowed to add, subtract, and multiply the rules as I see fit. But I also must inform you about it.

-OOC Can be found here: [X]

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-02-2011 at 07:40 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 04:23 AM

--Profile lay-out...

I want them in first person [I, me] format but while posting use third person [she, he] please.

Carnie lay-out.

PHP Code:
[color=PICK A COLOR!][size=4][b]I am[/b] [the fire's spawn, the puppeteer, etc.].[/size]

[imgleft] [picture link, make sure it fits the part, and real person please! no Anime!] [/imgleft]

[b]Guess who pulls the strings? [/b] [username]

[b]My name is[/b] [character name]

[b]But on stage I'
m called[/b] [stage namethe fire extroadinarThe acrobatic twisteretc.]

[
b]I am of the[/b] [malefemale] [b]persuasion.[/b]

[
b]But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a[/b] [race, be creative]

[b]I'
ve just turned[/b] [ageover 20 for the carnies and under 22 for audience members]

[
B]This damn song is stuck in my head[/B] [Link forum please]

[
b]Want to know how you'll be killed tonight?[/b] [how does your Carnie like to make a mess?]

[b]This is a nasty tale...[/b] [biography, make it at least two paragraphs]

[b]Personality wise though, I am...[/b] [personality]

[b]Did I forget to mention that... [/b][anything else?][/color] 

The "Pets" and Audience Members

PHP Code:
[imgleft] [picture linkmake sure it fits the part, and real person pleaseno Anime!] [/imgleft]

[
color=PICK A COLOR!][b]Guess who pulls the strings? [/b][username]

[
b]My name is[/b] [character name]

[
b]But I like to be called[/b] [nicknames]

[

[
b]I've just turned[/b] [age, under 21]

[b]My "master" is [/b][who'
s pet are you? [B]Work this out with the partner you want first[/B] (If you are an audience memberjust delete this.] 

[
B]This damn song is stuck in my head[/B] [Link forum please]

[
b]Wanna hear a story?[/b] [biographymake it at least two paragraphs]

[
b]Personality wise I am...[/b] [personality]

[
b]Did I forget to mention that... [/b][anything else?][/color

The Hunters lay-out.

PHP Code:
[imgleft] [picture linkmake sure it fits the part, and real person pleaseno Anime!] [/imgleft]

[
color=PICK A COLOR!][b]Guess who pulls the strings? [/b][username]

[
b]My name is[/b] [character name]

[
b]But I like to be called[/b] [nicknames]

[

[
b]I've just turned[/b] [age, over 20]

[B]This damn song is stuck in my head[/B] [Link forum please]

[B]Where is the tattoo on your body?[/B]

[B]Within the Clan I am the[/B] [What Rank are you, What do you do?, What weapons do you use?, in what style?]

[b]Wanna hear a story?[/b] [biography, make it at least two paragraphs]

[b]Personality wise I am...[/b] [personality]

[b]Did I forget to mention that... [/b][anything else?][/color] 

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 01-21-2011 at 03:09 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 04:35 AM

[IMGleft]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/pikachu9990/toreador-vampire-clan-symbol.png[/IMGleft]The carnies are a twisted bunch. Lead by he Ring Master and his wife. They were not the ones to start the circus, but they certainly have continued it on. They do not allow just anybody to join either. They prefer to keep things a bit small, and more of a family thing. Speaking of which, they do have two daughters who are completely off limits. One of the Ring Master's golden rules.

For now the merry carnies reside just outside of the city Calais. Within the forest. They have a show a few times a week now, entertaining about ten to twenty people. Their tent is small. Behind the tent are a few smaller tents for the Carnies themselves to live in. The colors of coarse are black and red. Of coarse the tent is not scene by mortals unless their is a show going on. That is due to the Misfortune Teller herself.

--Accepted Carnies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chello
I am The Ring Master.

[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/CrissAngel.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Lady Chello

My name is Van Luther

But on stage I'm calledAce and don’t you forget it .
I am of the male persuasion.

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be Death it's self. Some dare to call me a fallen angels and others a demon.

I've just turned 25

This damn song is stuck in my head Surrogates- Breaking Benjamin "I Will Not Bow"

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight? Don't be fooled my dears on how I appear. I am the deadliest thing at my games. Once you enter my tent you all become fair game for my tricks. Some call me mad and others call me much worse the truth is life is a child's game as well as war. One grain of rice can tip a scale and I can trick your mind into killing its self. I have a quota to meet giving from the man above and some from below. So many of you dear souls have to go and I get to choose how you meet your end. They never said death was kind they just said I am always there waiting. And don't think you are hiding those dark little secrets from anyone. I can see everything that you hide in that mind and soul of yours and I will give you a death befitting it.

This is a nasty tale... I was born as a human how tragic I know. My poor mother had fell for a dear fall angel and he became my father. I was marked at birth as death and chosen to bring the end to those who made it on my list that the one above provide. How I choose to kill is up to me and me alone. Though sometimes I do work for the one below. I roam this wretched place doing my deeds and reaping the souls that I am told to.

One day poor pathetic me found the girl of my dark sinister dreams. She made my little black heart beat again and mad it hers. No the big guy under us wouldn't like to know I married my dear wicked Jaz. We fit quite well together and open up this little circus you see before you. We have found many others who are just as dark and twisted as we are who embrace it. The day we wed hell and heaven shook. It poured rain from the skies and earthquakes came from below both sides showing how much they disapproved of our union.

My wife and I have been together for some years now and wouldn't have it any other way. Our dearest secret and gift that brings our little black hearts joy is our dear daughter Moon LaFay. We have kept her hidden as well as her powers. If the man above knew of her and her powers he and the one below would have her killed.

Personality wise though, I am... different to say the least. Some say I am still human deep at my core while others will tell you I am a bloody monster. Such things are not nice to call someone such things. I would say I am a psycho at times and a little on the strange and wild side but that is for you to find out if you dare.

Did I forget to mention that... I have three rules that any who enter my tent must follow? Number one what I or Jezebell tell you to do you do with no question or hesitation. Two My daughter is off limits to all. Don’t you correct my daughter or dare lay a hand upon her or my wife. Three always please the crowd and make them want to give you their money and any valuables. We have to get our money to keep going on. And please for peats sake don’t let a customer out of the tent if they have saw you do your deed to another. Just take care of them do and say you got two for one.

I am The Misfortune Teller
[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/k-sexy-Goth-1-flowers-candy-girls-lady-red-pic-art-Eva-jensenax-Tremendo-sweet-pics-123-zbyszek-femdom-Dark-Seduction-hot-women-sensual-nude.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? BLACKllASH

My name is Jezebell Gwenevieve Luther

But on stage I'm called Jeze or Strings

I am of the hembra persuasion.

I've just turned 24

This damn song is stuck in my head Poets of the Fall - Diamonds for Tears

Wanna hear a story?
How would an Angel become so wicked? Lucifer was his name. The funny thing is, I was never an Angel. Yet I seem to have the wings of one. The story gets fun from here. Miss Lilith had many many children. One a day if I am sure. Well when Miss Lilith and Sir Lucifer got together, the fun really started. It seemed being the son or daughter of the wicked couple didn't have much of an effect on anyone down in hell. Fact is, everyone is related somehow. Well, that isn't the point. The real story is, two children were born with black wings. Lucifer said to have six pairs of wings, these kids had eight pairs each. When they got together, I was born. That's right, incest technically. The game the whole family can play... Well, when I came, I had four wings. I still do to this day. Fun, let me tell ya.

There was also something different about me. Mutations for us are a bit different. More useful then what humans get. Within the first week of me being born, my mother found that my teeth were coming in. The teeth were that closely related to a vampire, only with eight sharpened fangs. I was presented to the Vampire community and given an examination. Yes, I was new to even them. They tested my power, and found i could create a thread from each of my finger tips. Much like a stronger more invisible spider thread. On an interesting note, not only must I drink blood of any creature to feel full, but i must also consume a bit of their flesh. They choose my race name. Vampire's fangs with wings as dark as a bird. Blood Raven. As far as i know, I'm the only one of my kind. Boy, does that make Granddaddy mad.

On to something a bit more important. After a few err... hundred years i found myself on earth. Why? Nothing that you need to worry about darling. I found myself wandering. Soon I came upon a man. I fell in love with the Ringmaster. Even to this day we have gotten married, which his boss even joined. Making the day that much more wonderful. Our Beautiful daughters were born. Such wonderful daughters they are. Though they are growing up far too fast..

Personality wise I am the monster you see in your funnest nightmare. Well fun for me. Lets see, Others say I am crazy. Usually the one getting ripped apart. For one of the underworld, I can be very emotional at times. But most of the time I can be rather seductive. Only towards men though. Really, I'm just looking for a bite to eat. If I am in a group though, its strange. I find myself not talking at all. Not like I'm shy, just have nothing to say to the group as a whole i guess. Even if I keep a rather calm persona, there are many times Van must hold me back from ripping someone to pieces. My temper is not the best you know.

Did I forget to mention that Touch my daughters, and you will see your last days. Also, I have trouble sleeping. Although this has always been this way. I am rather unstable after loosing my dear son. Often keeping to myself. I saw it coming.. but could not stop it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
I am The Acrobat.

[imgleft]http://www.formfiftyfive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/laurence-w-11.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Zetsumei Bara.

My name is August Lynne.

But on stage I'm called Misère.

I am of the female persuasion.

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a succubus.

I've just turned 22.

This damn song is stuck in my head Dir En Grey - Obscure.

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight?
I will enter your sweet dreams...I will seduce you until you sweat, scream, and beg for more. Whilst you are trapped, I will grab your throat and carve your meaningless hear out, and watch your soul escape between your soon-to-be colourless lips. After eating your heart, I will carve my name into your throat. It will be my true name. August. You will remember it forever.

This is a nasty tale... I escaped my family. Or, they escaped me. I carved their petty little hearts out, then my own. The blood ran down their throats as they begged for me to stop. The others tried to escape. I was down to the last two...When my brother stabbed me in the back of my head. Little did he know, I am immortal. I cannot be killed.

I traveled far and wide, escaping everyone, killing everyone. They will never find me.

Personality wise though, I am... Different. I go from angry to excited. Happy to sad. You will never know by my facial features. I just love watching poor, pathetic people waste away in my grasp.

Did I forget to mention that... You will be my next pet? I am going to make you scream.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination.
I am the Clown Master

[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/2j3l0ex.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Abomination.

My name is Adrienne Camille Evans

But on stage I'm called Camille le Maître [ Camille the Master]

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a mix between a zombie and a skin-jacker (shapeshifter) .

I've just turned 25.

This damn song is stuck in my head My Morning Jacket - Touch Me, I'm Going To Scream

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight? Maybe you'll be torn to pieces by my precious zombies, who I like to dress as clowns. Maybe I'll tie you up nice and tight, and eat your heart out myself. Of course, there's always the option of playing with you first - letting my fellow carnies do some dirty deeds, and then let my lovely zombies do the rest. I never feed them, don't you know... so be prepared to be ripped apart if you ever cross me.

This is a nasty tale... I can be accurately pinned as a sociopathic bitch. That's right, sociopathy - all I want to do is cut you open and play with your inner organs. Cruelty to animals, my ass - I'm all about the cruelty to PEOPLE. I would love to tell you in all the wondrous ways how I've killed before, but I think that's for another time. Some people can't hold their stomachs, and I don't want you puking all over my best costume. *giggle*

My life before becoming a carny... now that's different. I was too nice, I think now. I never wanted my sociopathy to take over me back then, and took every medication in the book. I saw how most of these people with sociopathy ended up becoming serial killers... *giggle* and well, here I am! Ta-da! Don't you love the new improvement?

It started when I nearly died, some years back. I don't remember much from that lifetime. It was some bogus car crash that almost took my parents and I completely... at least that's what I was told. When I found the man who had 'saved' me from that disgustingly good life I had been living, he told me the truth. He'd bitten me - he being a zombie. He hadn't the idea that I was already a skin jacker, and he told me also that he'd bitten my parents too. When I went to see them in the hospital, they were covered in bandages and smelled of horribly decayed flesh. I was suprised at how lovely it all seemed, however... and killed them myself. *giggle* You see, their ties to the skin jacking world was too strong to live in peace with the zombie part of us that had been forced into us.

Later, after my parents were buried, I dug them up and played with them, named them, dressed them... like two little dolls.

Personality wise though, I am... a bit cold, yet mostly bubbly. I tend to come off as a bit of a seductress, though that's not my job at all. I'm a wonderful liar, and honey, I never let my zombies out of my sight. I'd prefer to rip people apart myself than to watch them be taken apart on TV. I'm known to stab you in the back if you're not close to me (or one of my fellow carnies) ... Literally. Then, I feed you to my zombies.

Did I forget to mention that... you'd better watch out, you'd better not fight... I'm coming to kill you, and I'm coming tonight. Camille le Maître is coming to town...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W
I am the fire's spawn.

[imgleft]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o268/YukinaW/555_fire_by_Klaamka_thumb.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Lilith W

My name is Isabella Ash

But on stage I'm called La Flamme (flame in French)

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a Phoenix

I've just turned 23 (as a human)

This damn song is stuck in my head Don't Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? I'll put on a great show. Walk across burning coals, breath fire, and eat it up. How easy it must be as I never flinch. The fire I use must not be real, right? After the show I'll bring you to my tent. Let you see the fire first hand. Would you like to try walking on the coals? Eat fire? Breath it? Walk the coals and learn that the coals are hotter then you think. I'll push you down and not let you up. Sorry the fire isn't that strong. You chose a slow method but I tend to like it better. The screams are so much sweeter. Try eating fire and you'll only cook yourself from the inside out. Try breathing my fire and you'll learn it only listens to me as it comes back at you and burns you to cinders.

This is a nasty tale... I lived a long time in my true form. Sadly time did not move the same for me in my true form as in my human form so time has little meaning. I flew all over the world and was free. I loved it. I caused fires everywhere I went. I burned houses, forests, even a boat. Really anything that caught my fancy. I killed many humans and animals. I flourished in the kills and even more so in making other humans get blamed for the fires. What couldn't be fun about killing and then destorying other lives?

Sadly the day came that the horrible humans became strong enough to destory my poor bird like body if I was found. I wanted to kill on a more personal level too. So I shed my original form for that of a human female.

I killed in this form for a few years. I used my body to draw men in then burn them alive. I soothed others then slow roasted them. But I found that this was a horrible way to live. In my true form I need no company but in this form I wanted to be with others. I happened upon the perfect group to join when I found the circus.

Personality wise though, I am... firey. I can blaze up to an inferno in an instant then cool down in half the time. I am strong willed from my long time alone. I've been told I am cold and weird but the person saying this usually doesn't live through it or know this is not my true form.

Did I forget to mention that... I can't stand to get wet? It doesn't hurt me but it does make it harder to work with my beloved fire. It also ruffles my feathers. Oh, I also can generate my own fire but I tend to save that for the kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Lebeau
I am [the sword extraordinaire].

[imgleft]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:zD_VY1mEfQY83M:http://24karatmarketer.com/ebook/dorian/league_of_extraordinary_gentlemen_ver5-full.jpg&t=1[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Cassidy Lebeau

My name is Clyde Gray

But on stage I'm called The Blade Maestro

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be an immortal

I've just turned 25

This damn song is stuck in my head Gorillaz - Tomorrow Comes Today

Want to know how you’ll be killed tonight? I slash my victim, avoiding major arteries. Then I move into another phase of hacking off limbs. And for the grand finale, I cut off the head of the poor soul by stripping away from each side until I cut through the bone.

This is a nasty tale... But I love telling it, especially the tragic parts. I was never a normal young man. I spent time with my father Dorian Gray, a man who was believed to be just some story character from one of Oscar Wilde’s novel, which I’m sure you heard of. I learned lessons from being a heartthrob to being an impressive swordsman. Also I took up a nasty habit of killing people he fought in illegal sword duels whenever he won.
My secret as to why I would never die when my opponents would deliver deadly blows was a simple one. I made a deal with the fallen angel, to take up the same curse and ‘blessing’ that my dad pleaded for. So after my father died from seeing his portrait, I wanted a life with people who were just like me, taking pleasure in hurting people, even murdering them and in doing so, I found and joined the Cirque de Damned.

Personality wise though, I am... A compassionate man for man fellow carnies, some more than others. I enjoy playing with my victims and feminine companions with an air of ecstasy. I like the flirt casually, but my heart belongs to one person. Until she takes notice in this lovely gentleman, I’m a free agent.]\

Did I forget to mention that... If I look at the picture of myself, I will suffer the same fate as my father and also, I’m ambidextrous in both hands.

Quote:
I am the puppeteer

[IMGLEFT]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vtNw6SyepxM/TNH-WiEU8zI/AAAAAAAAAFs/aaGep4IV6nI/s1600/Nice+gothic+girl+with+tatoo.+Femme+gothique+avec+b eau+tatouage+dans+le+dos..jpg[/IMGLEFT]

My name is Moon

But on stage I'm called Puppet Master

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a
Fallen Angle/Demon

I've just turned 17

This damn song is stuck in my head Sweet Sacrifice

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight?Now hush up dear and step right in. Now how sad don't want to come to me willingly that is fine, I'll bring you to me. I am a sight aren't I if only you saw my beautiful black wings what a sight I would be. But just wait you haven't seen the best part yet. Oh my why so pale? Oh I guess you just saw my puppet dear...that's right its you! Where's the strings you ask and who is in control of you now? Why that is simple there are none that you can see and only I control those inadvisable strings as well as you. Oops did you just slit your own throat my my dear we should have worked on that cutting before you did such a thing how dreadful no more fun will come for you. Who's Next?

This is a nasty tale... I am Moon one of two daughters and one of the only twins alive. I am the eldest child of Jezebell and Ace and what a demon I am. Like my mother I have my own wings and my dark little secrets that even my father can't find out about. I have grown up sheltered for the most part not even my parents know about the things I have done when they are busy. I am no longer a child though if you ask one of my parents I am. I have grown up a princess if a monster like me could be such a thing.

Personality wise though, I am...I love to be the life of the party and love to have a good time. I tend to have some good in my black heart and feelings of love and kindness. I love my sister and all my sick and twisted little family. Don't be fooled I am my Dad's little girl and tack after him just because I have my mothers powers and looks mean nothing I am my fathers girl. If any one gets in my way I will get them out one way or another. [personality]

Did I forget to mention that... I happen to find myself drawn to the hunters and one particular one against my fathers wishes. I love having at lest two male pets and puppets with me at all times. I do love my female pets and puppets but my male ones are my babies and are taken very good care of. Touch my little sister and I'll be your worst night mare I can make you do things that would scar any mortal out of their mind and I will enjoy killing your family before as I watch you do it. Lets see how your heart deals with that mortal fool. Don't mess with my family or me. Oh, and by the way, I do not see eye to eye with my younger sister.

Dolls of the Fallen One:

Every doll is different each one a live and deadly the only thing they hold in common is the need to protect and please their master. A curse from losing their life to the girl and becoming her little slaves. Never play games with the puppet master you'll never win just ask the dolls.

YaIchijo

Raven
kuroki
Lance
Kuran and Kain
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah
I am the Living Dead Doll.

[IMGLEFT]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/Decorated%20images/MackenzieFoy.png[/IMGLEFT]

Guess who pulls the strings? lightning_serah

My name is Claire Luther

But on stage I'm called Poupee (Literally means doll in french)

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a demon

I've just turned 16

This damn song is stuck in my head The Hush Sound: Wine Red

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? First you will be drawn in by cute looks. I'll smile real sweetly, and lead you into my tent. First, we'll have a little tea party, perhaps play dress up, and then it's my turn. I'll treat you just how you treated your toys. Maybe it's just throwing you in a closet, leaving you there to decay, maybe it's cutting off your head. Whatever you may have done to your toys, I promise I'll make it ten times worst. And I'm sure all those toys that you tortured wouldn't mind helping me out.

This is a nasty tale... I am the youngest child of Ace and Jeze. I wasn't allowed in the circus last year, but I'm here now. I may look like an eleven year old, but yes, I am sixteen. This little girl look really helps draw people in, don't you think? The only downside about it is apperantly a small body means small wings. My wings are so tiny, so I don't consider my self any sort of angel.

I love killing, well, I guess I would, since it's in my blood. Being in the circus means everything to me, and i'm excited to get started.

Personality wise though, I am... rather stubborn at times, but obdient when neccassary. I may be sixteen, but I sure can through a tantrum like a little girl, though.

Did I forget to mention that... I only trust and love the members of my family. It's not your fault, though, It's just how I am. Remember those tantrums I was talking about earlier? Well, prepare to face one of those if you hurt my sis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakina
I am the Magician.

[IMGleft]http://www.menewsha.com/forum/members/80622-albums6500-picture46305.jpg[/IMGleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? drakina

My name is Jaques (jack) De'Sang

But on stage I'm called Magician

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a Black dragon

I've just turned 972

This damn song is stuck in my head Cyanide - Metallica

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight? "You look a little off. Stomachache? The flu? This is my cure-all, I'm giving away free samples. No, it's not snake oil, it really works. You'll feel better, and even if it doesn't work, it can't hurt you. *gulp* See? I'm fine. It's how I stay healthy. You do want to try? Here then, there you go. Drink it fast. Good. That feeling in your stomach? Don't worry, it'll go away. But I'm going to watch while my cure-all melts away at you from the inside. Acid has such wonderful effects, and it's perfect for tenderizing my next meal.

This is a nasty tale... Do you know what was happening a thousand years ago? A lot of things. They're not important. I was hatched in a swamp that's recently been drained, maybe fifty years ago, and my parents left me to my own devices. That's not so unusual, me being the size of a large house cat. They did fight about eating me, though. Well, I grew at an enormous rate, and soon people noticed that their poor farms were being raided in the night. So they tried to burn down the swamp. Don't laugh at them, they didn't know any better. I ate a few of them, learning about my acid weapon about then. It's really fun to watch a building melt, especially with people inside it.
After that, I was periodically hunted down. I got really good at faking my own death, and it started getting to be longer in between knights coming to try to take my head off. I'd been learning in all that time, and merely continued studying, taking different forms to aquire new books and scrolls. After a few centuries of not being disturbed by hunters, I noticed. So I went out and started looking around. Did you know that an airplane will fall apart in mid air if you melt just the right spot? Well, destroying people's inventions got boring, so I started looking for something, and found this wonderful circus...

Personality wise though, I am... Some would call me emotionally dead, but they just weren't around long enough. I usually ate them. I do try to be very calm most of the time, but I do tend to get carried away with a few things.

Did I forget to mention that... I love books. A book can keep me occupied for days, weeks if it's long enough. I sometimes read to the exclusion of anything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri0
I am The Illusionist.

[imgleft]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/bribri0_aqw2/Decorated%20images/leejunki2.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? bribri0

My name is Fuyuki

But on stage I'm called Jack Frost

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a hybrid between a yuki-onna and a Reiko kitsune.

I've just turned 25

This damn song is stuck in my head Misa no Uta

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? I prefer something a bit cleaner and more suited to my sadist tastes. First I'll invite you away from everyone else, talk to you, maybe even flirt a bit. But then, once I have your utmost confidence, I'll start making illusions. Horrifying images. I'll act as though there is nothing wrong, causing you to think your insane. Then, before you have a chance to leave, I'll summon your worse nightmare. While your paralyzed in fear I'll whisper sweet, heart breaking lies in your ear. I'll laugh as I watch you cry and beg for mercy. Then, I'll disappear into the shadows, still watching, but leaving you alone with your nightmare. I'll make it even more horrifying, until your weak little heart can't take it anymore, and you die. If you, for whatever reason, are brave enough to see past the illusions, then I always have a few knifes around. I just prefer not to get my hands so dirty, especially while my mind can do all the work i need it to.

This is a nasty tale...
My mother is an yuki-onna, and my father an old and powerful Kitsune. They met during one of his mother's snow storms. Eventually they fell in love, and had Fuyuki. They lived on a mountain on a small japanese island. There Fuyuki was raised, mostly isolated from the world. Once he was 7 his parnets sent him to the village to learn how to live among the humans. He was a happy and cheerful child, until someone tried picky on him. He got angry, and created an illusion that scared the child so much he was mute for weeks. No one dared tease him again. As he got older, he enjoyed seeing people's fear and pain more and more. It lead him to become a trouble maker for the town. His parents were worried, but didn't intervene yet. He was a child after all. Then one day, he did something both his parents couldn't ignore. He triggered an avalanche on the mountain side, sealing caves and crumbling parts of the village. His parnets told him he couldn't play any more tricks on the village that caused people to get hurt, so he left.

Fuyuki did odd jobs as an entertainer where ever he could get work. Every place only hired him once though, saying he was too scary, and was an issue when it came to insurance. It was in his time in Tokyo that he learned of a circus that might be willing to accept him, they were currently in France. So, with something to work for he saved up his money until he had enough to search for this Circus. When he found it he was more than pleased. It was everything he had ever wanted. Mindless violence, pain, and fear for him to watch and enjoy. He signed up immediately and has been apart of it ever since.

Personality wise though, I am... [personality] a perfect gentleman. I'm a sweet talker, and a presumably nice person. Really, its all just a show. I'm truly a cold, ruthless, sadistic soul. I enjoy seeing others in pain, and inflicting it upon them, though preferably mentally. I am self-centered, and vain. I know a lot, and show it. I'm the perfect, would-be aristocrat, and thats what I've modeled myself to be. Whatever I want I get, one way or another, today or tomorrow. I'm not a violent person, and I prefer not to get my hands dirty. Instead I prefer to set up my victim's pain, think out and plan what i want them to see. Then, I present the illusions to the person. I smile, laugh, and enjoy their pain and fear. Mental torture is so much cleaner than physical, after all.

Did I forget to mention that... My illusions range from snow storms to demons, and fire to killer nymphs. I take what the audience loves, and twists it to their worse nightmare. Also, since I'm half Kitsune, and half Yuki-onna, I can turn into a fox, create illusions, and summon snow storms. I don't age unless I want to, and why would I? My show name, Jack frost, comes from my opening trick. A sudden chill, then I appear from a large gust of wind and snow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmery
I am The Controller

[IMGleft]http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/296/29604.jpg[/IMGleft]
[X]
Guess who pulls the strings? Emmery

My name is Daemon Garrows

But on stage I'm called Psychic

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a human, in body, but I am just a soul.

I've just turned 21

This damn song is stuck in my head Crush 40-I am all I am

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? I start slowly, luring you away from safety with the promise of seeing your dead relatives one more time. After you are good and far away, so no one can hear your screams, I begin my artwork. I start with the initial snapping of tendons, then I work on slowly, inch by inch, setting your nerves ablaze with pain. As you lay crumpled, I shall ruin your senses, cutting off your sight, hearing, taste, smell, but I will not turn off your sense of feel. My kindness doesn't go that far. I will carve your skin with the word "mine" everywhere. Finally, as a token of gratitude for holding off my bloodlust, I will shatter every bone in your body. After you are reduced to a blob of discolored flesh, I will destroy all of your blood vessles, then explode your heart.

This is a nasty tale... My mom and Dad were stupid. Have you ever heard of getting pregnant? It's basically a parasite inside the female, but when it came down to me, I guess I was more parasititic. This is due to my parents' close proximity to a collection of defiled bodies, a murder house... So their son was infected with the dangerous soul of a murderer. I cultivated my first kill with my mother, killing her slowly from the inside out. The blood was my milk, and her flesh were my clothes. I lived inside her for 8 months, tore my way free, having grown bored with my games. I went on a rampage, angry from the halluciations from my kills. I saw them everywhere, so I soon realized I could contact the dead. I shut that down for a while, not quite wanting to have my mind cluttered with voices, thoughts, and screams. (Though I do love the sound of it)

Personality wise though, I am... Sadistic, cruel, merciless, inhumane.

Did I forget to mention that... carry a black water bottle filled with blood? Oh, well I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire
I am The Contortionist.

[imgleft]http://i54.tinypic.com/1zd0nlc.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Rochiel Silverfire

My name is Charisse

But on stage I'm called Tortile

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a Naga

I've just turned 25

This damn song is stuck in my head Circus Contraption - Hoochie Coochie Girls

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? Ever watched a boa constrictor eat a rat? Well, tonight you're the rat. I'll take you in my arms as if to lay you down, but my grip will slowly tighten as I take your breath away. As your mind grows foggy from the wine and lack of breath, you think you see a snake's tail wrapping around your leg. But it must be a trick of the light...right? I'll whisper sweet nothings in your ear as I release you. Relieved, you hardly notice yourself picking up the knife to do away with your limbs. They're so heavy and restricting! Strange how little it seems to hurt, no? You have pleased me! I kiss you deeply, sweetly, and you watch helplessly as my jaw unhinges and you disappear forever. Delicious.

This is a nasty tale... I am a monster, literally. I am of a race of creatures who are humanoid from the waist up, and snake from the waist down. I was trained in disguise magic (as all are) from a young age. I developed a fondness for the form of a beautiful young woman, the first I devoured, and I use it as my stage persona. I heard rumors of the circus and felt that a ready food supply was too good an offer to pass up. I approached Ace and Jeze in my human guise and showed them my...inhuman...flexibility. Satisfied that they were impressed, I dropped my facade to show my true, beautiful form. They welcomed me to the show.

Personality wise though, I am... Sensual, seductive, sadistic

Did I forget to mention that... In my true form, my skin and scales are a shimmer of bright green and blue. Also, even in human form, a full grin reveals a mouth full of needle-sharp teeth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey13
I am The Knife Thrower .

[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/2.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Mikey13

My name is Gavin

But on stage I'm called Splice

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a cross between an Elf and a Demon.

I've just turned 21

This damn song is stuck in my head YouTube - Coldplay-- "Clocks"

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? I'll start with something simple and impress you with my act, then invite you to meet me in my tent right after the next act. There I will show you what it is like to be apart of my act, guess what your the one I will be throwing at. I'll miss you the first few times then graze the top of your head, I will stop and take a bow and tell you how you did. When you are done having fun then the real show begins, I pin you to the pole in the middle of my tent, then walk over with a smile and carve messages into your arms. I'll watch the pain in your eyes begin to grow and then read the messages to you, then let you think about them and then stab you in the heart.

This is a nasty tale... My mother was an Elf and my father was a Demon, how they ever fell in love well that is yet to be decided. I was born looking like a normal elf boy, yet I always had a sick obsession of killing things with knives. My mother and father didn't care I took after my father for the killing thing but I was not told until 15 that I was different and not like them. I got mad and killed them both, I walked away from that house as a free person, but yet disturbed.

I found the traveling circus during one of their shows, I did not go in to watch but I saw what they did after the show. I loved it and found a place where I could belong, so I approached the ring leader Ace and his wife Jezebell and asked them if I could join. I showed them my skills with knives and I became the Knife Thrower in their show.

Personality wise though, I am... I can be sane sometimes but most call me insane for what I do, a monster is what I am and there is nothing I can do. I can be disturbed and disturbing; I am also very kind to my fellow carnies and appreciate them for letting me join.

Did I forget to mention that... I have always wanted a pet but I could never find one that I liked, so I will keep looking. Also, when I am having one of my disturbed days is when I am most sane and empathic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
I am the Ropewalker.

[imgleft]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/cf8wk4u/People/49ffdd310f6a9-1.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Eiiri
My name is Era Meriwether

But on stage I'm called Zephyr

I am of the female persuasion

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a Sylph-Nyad

I've just turned 21

This damn song is stuck in my head Gives You Hell

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight? Strangulation, suffocation, hanging...well, anything that involves me to take my victim's breath away. Though is not usually done by my own hand. I tend to like to use a prop of sorts, either a ribbon or my rope itself. If I kill someone by hand, it usually has a good reason behind it. Once my victims join me up in my act, I do what I please with them, usually depending on my mood. Mass amounts of bloodshed is not my style, but making them suffer is. I find a thrill in seeing the last breath of a person and the light fading from their eyes.

This is a nasty tale... When are people going to learn that wind and water makes a deadly combination. My mother was a Nyad (a water sppirit) and my father was a Sylph (a wind spirit), which resulted in me, a mix of the two with some of the best qualities of both races. Since neither race were fond of humans, I was raised to treat them as prey. I learned from a young age how to kill them in the best ways.

Because I was born, neither of my parents were allowed to live with those of their own race, resulting in our family living on our own. This was fine until hunters killed my parents, leaving me alive. They thought I wasn't a threat. I vowed revenge, but I had to find the ones who killed my parents. This lead me to the circus.

Heights have always been a favorite of mine, leading me to train to become a ropewalker. Though in all technicalities, half the time I'm not actually walking but flying, but don't tell anyone. Killing someone from up high is more fun than killing them on the ground.

Personality wise though, I am... whimsical and childish. This might just be because of what I am, but I only do things for fun and refuse to do things if they are not fun for me. Tantrums are useful if I want to get my way, but they are usually not for real. Patience is not one of my strong-suits, except maybe when I'm killing someone. Then, I like to make things last.

Did I forget to mention that... following rules is not a specialty of mine, though I do try. Most of the time...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KageShio
I am The Pincushion.
[IMGleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/user70578_pic46285_1297369102.jpg[/IMGleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? KageShio

My name is Ren Pentlocke

But on stage I'm called Anathema

I am of the Male persuasion.

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a Immortal

I've just turned 53 (does not age, looks 20-something)

This damn song is stuck in my head Metallica- Carpe Diem Baby

Want to know how you'll be killed tonight? Hahahahaha... I'll take my steel brush and carve the prettiest pictures in your skin, my blades will sing crimson to the melody of the screams that rip through your throat. That is, until I cut that out too. Once you're painted red, I might just do it to myself again! We'll be like Romeo and Juliet, together in this endless scarlet death.

This is a nasty tale... Ren was once a typical collage kid in the '80s. He quickly got wrapped up in the new surge of heavy rock, metal and underground lifestyles. Drugs, sex, rock 'n roll became the air he breathed, until the night he stopped breathing. Drugs warped his mind, he became obsessed with death and love of the darkness consumed him as quickly as the sun fell in winter.

He had hit the bottom of his downwards spiral, and attempted to take his own life, with the use of a black magic ritual he created. Within seconds, everything that could have gone wrong, went wrong. His mind fractured, and after waking bathed in blood, he attempted time and time again to end his life, but found he was unable to die. He became addicted to pain then, relishing the feeling that was so close- yet so far- from death.

Personality wise though, I am... Normally, he is quiet and seemingly shy, though his body language is anything but. His eyes speak for him, unless it is something important or someone he trusts as a friend. He is also artistic, a poet and musician of sorts. He is an intellectual, and will study anything, especially people, that interest him.

However, he will switch from being solemn to a blood-crazed sadomasochist in seconds. It can be hard to tell what brings the change, sometimes it seems no trigger is needed at all, but once it happens, blood will be shed. Usually his own, though any person that seems weak can become a victim.

Did I forget to mention that... Playing songs by Metallica, Megadeth or Pantera will calm him from a craze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
I am [the Book of the dead].

[IMGleft]http://plasticandplush.com/images/2008/12/01/3019_press01001.jpg[/IMGleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? [Graxdon]

My name is [The Necronomicon Ex Mortis]

But on stage I'm called [The Eternal Priest]

I am of the [male] persuasion.

But I'm no where near human, I happen to be a [Corpse possessed by the dark powers of the Necronomicon Ex Mortis.]

I've just turned [... well, this body was 45 when it died.]

This damn song is stuck in my head [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2DLY...ature=related]

Want to know how youll be killed tonight? [We shall use the objects and the bodies of animals and man to spread death and madness to mankind, just as we have done before, and just as we shall continue to do.]

This is a nasty tale... [We are the things that were and shall be again, we come from the Dark Lands, the most hidden land of demon-kind where no human ventures lest the sight of our true, dead forms drive all sanity from their mind... save one. Many an age ago, a powerful magi known as the Dark One came to the Dark Land and studied our secrets and wrote down methods so that we may have license to possess all that is living or dead. The book, the Necronomicon Ex Mortis was inked in Hell's Sea of Blood and bound in the flesh of sacrificed virgins, and has since been reprinted five times and scattered across the world. Since that day, 3 have been destroyed, all at the hands of the Chosen One, father to Jack Williams. We have come in this vessel to use Jack Williams to lure the Chosen One from wherever he may be so that we may, finally, rule this world. Until then, we shall 'play nice' with these circus types... who knows... we may find use for them. Though we'll play the part of underling, we know that it is only a matter of time before some of them are killed, and then, we shall use fuel their mangled corpses with our dark power, however much it may be diminished due to the state of this copy of the book... never again shall we place one of us somewhere like the Parisian sewers... damn water damage.]

Personality wise though, I am... [evil.]

Did I forget to mention that... [The vessel is a former priest, his eyes turned pure white as a sign or possession and his skin rotted. The 'act' is that he can't be killed, which is true, unless he were to be completely dismembered.]

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-17-2011 at 04:08 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 04:36 AM

The pets are a rare bunch in the circus. They are simply servants or slaves. Most of them are relatively new to times, and help the older members of the circus understand the modern age. They are a bit rare since accidents do occur. Often ending in the saddened death of a pet. They all tend to be humans, wandering in after a show. Although now there are very strict rules for pets. Can never be sure of a double agent.

--The Pets--

Quote:
[imgleft]http://mommylife.net/girl_cutting_small.JPG[/imgleft]

My name is Arlette Hannah Grace

But I like to be called Arli

I've just turned 19

My "master" is Daemon

This damn song is stuck in my head Leaving Home

Wanna hear a story? Momma and Daddy loved their little princess, showering her with gifts- they loved me. Or at least tried. I had everything a kid could want, and then more, but I never once felt true affection from my parents. I had everything money could buy, anything I wanted. I even got a pony. I ran away on my eleventh birthday. I came to this circus, looking to run away with them. See, being spoilt rotten, I didn't know how cruel people could be. I walked in on Daemon killing another person, and as I begged for my life, he grinned. He forced me to cut open my arms, and I screamed. He laughed. I screamed. It continued, but before I could die, he saved me. He loved my screams, and loved to see me in pain. You know, the more I think of it, I think I enjoy being around him. Despite the pain and blood, he makes me feel safe.
He won't hurt me. He can't hurt me. I won't believe it. I'm his, so he won't kill what is his. He wouldn't, would he?
But I came to enjoy the daily meetings, and I even started to do it myself. He was giving me something I had never had before, and that was attention. I became an active participant, and it was fun for both of us. If things go like this, I'll be happy. Who cares if I might die? That's the whole thrill. Mutilation, a common interest that most people don't share.

Personality wise I am... quiet, scared... Imagine a puppy that has been beaten since the day it was born. Yeah, that's me when I'm not with Daemon. With him, I am always smiling. No matter what.

Did I forget to mention that... I am used to satisfy my master's blood lust. Oh! My name is pretty ironic. It means free man, but I am most certainly not free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bribri0
[imgleft]http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac22/bribri0_aqw2/Decorated%20images/b779.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? bribri0

My name is Agatha

But I like to be called Agatha preferably, thought I'll let Fuyuki call me Aggie

I've just turned 19

My "master" is Fuyuki, or Jack frost

This damn song is stuck in my headFollows what happened when She met Fuyuki pretty well

Wanna hear a story? I was born mute in a small village to poor parnets. The town was attacked by Vampires once a week, in order to sustain their need to be fed. They ravaged the town, breaking down doors, flying down chimneys, anything to get to the humans and their blood. Agatha and her family, her parents, herself, and two older brothers, lived near the outskirts of town. Whenever the town was to be attacked they sent Agatha outside in hopes that one would come and take her. They saw Agatha and her mute voice as a worthless addition to the family. A deaf girl would never be able to find a husband, and she was only another mouth to feed. So, once a month, she'd stay outside. She'd stand there, and watch the horrors that the Vampires reeked on the town. Then, one day, they bit her. She was able to fight it off before it could kill her, but by then, it was too late.

Agatha killed her family, and ate them. She didn't go with the other vampires, and one day met Fuyuki as he was passing through. He made her a deal, thinking she was a normal human that he could kill. He said he would take care of her, as long as she did what he told her to. He tried to scare her into killing herself, or dieing of disease, but nothing he tried could scare her. She was unaffected by his horrors, and since she was a mute, no one would be able to understand her warnings, even if she tried to give them any. So, Fuyuki kept his word, like his parnets had taught him. Soon after he found out she was a vampire, but since she was mute, she couldn't do too much good for the circus in an act. So, Fuyuki kept her on as a servant, and in return she got Fuyuki's victims.

Personality wise I am... quiet, of course, and obedient. I'll do almost whatever it takes to get blood. I'm also smart, even though I am mute, I am not deaf. I'm usually stone faced, and emotionless. Ever since I was turned I've been numb, simply surviving. The horrors don't make me go deeper into my shell, but they don't exactly warm me either. Fuyuki and I understand each other, to the point where I can give him certain looks and he understands. I don't know sign language, and if you tried to teach me I'd probably ignore you. I'm very stubborn.

Did I forget to mention that... I'm a vampire, and a mute vampire at that. I was turned when I was 16 years old, but that was 3 years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei Bara.
[imgleft]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfo5kd84wV1qc6a30o1_500.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Zetsumei Bara.

My name is
Ana Lucille.

But I like to be called Lucy.

I've just turned 16.

My "master" is Charisse.

This damn song is stuck in my head
A Little Pain.

Wanna hear a story?
I come from a poor family. My mom got sick and died when I was seven, and left me to satisfy daddy, keep the house clean, and keep everything in order. I did all that, but because of daddy...I like women. I left home on my seventeenth birthday. I left daddy behind. I took my baby sister to aunt Claudia, who will take good care of her. I hope daddy rots in hell.
Charisse found me when I ran away. She is quite the character. She scared me, because I was afraid of messing up, but so far, so good.

Personality wise I am...
shy, obedient, and loyal. I do everything I am told, no matter what. I love pain. I love blood. Anything to do with those...I am in heaven.

Did I forget to mention that...
I can be a bitch, if you get on my bad side? Well..As long as you aren't one that is allowed to kill me.
Quote:
[IMGleft]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_117/1170211380xn3IWB.jpg[/IMGleft]

My name is Fiana Dengrove

But I like to be called Fi

I've just turned 18

My "master" is Isabella Ash

This damn song is stuck in my headThe Ballad of Mona Lisa -- Panic! At the Disco

Wanna hear a story? They tell me I'm a liar and a pyromaniac. I disagree. Just because a person likes fire doesn't make them a maniac...I got into trouble a lot in high school. Smoking, shoplifting, the works. Honestly, I just wanted attention from my parents, but boo hoo right? In short, they were more determined to ignore me than I had thought possible. They sent me to an all-girls finishing school and that's where I have remained. Lately I've heard whispers of a circus coming to town and I fully intend to leave this hell-hole of a school and run away with them. Maybe I can learn to eat fire or something...

Personality wise I am... not what I seem. I put on a tough, lone-wolf front but I really want someone to depend on. I'm a masochist at heart and I have the string of abusive relationships to prove it.

Did I forget to mention that... My happiest memories are of a single trip my family took to the beach when I was 4. We made a bonfire on the beach and I thought the flames were so pretty that I reached in and grabbed one of the pieces of flaming driftwood. I spent 4 weeks in the hospital with 3rd-degree burns on my hands and arms, but I still feel like it was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah
[IMGLEFT]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/Decorated%20images/6-4.jpg[/IMGLEFT]

Guess who pulls the strings? lightning_serah

My name is Kiara Lynn Chasyre

But I like to be called Kiara

I've just turned 17

My "master" is August

This damn song is stuck in my head Rainbow Veins

Wanna hear a story? When I was about seven, my parents died in a fire. I was then sent to a near by orphanage, and I guess I was just to wierd to get adopted by any one. I spent a few years there, never really making any friends, except for one person. She had a serious heart disease, a died shortly after we became close friends. I was devistated. At age ten, I was finally adopted by some rather nice people, but I'm sure they regretted it. I didn't listen much, and refused to do what they asked.
I got in trouble a bit, and me and my 'parents' were both about sick of eachother. I told them I hated them, before running away, and haven't seen them since. I was a loner for a while, living under signs, and other things like that, and occasionally resorted to stealing to live. I then came across this little circus of killers. August found me, and I then became her "pet. I'd do anything for her, even if it meant giving her some of my blood.

Personality wise I am... rather outspoken, and rebellious. I do listen to August though, but that's about it. I am rather curious, and secrets are hard to keep from me.

Did I forget to mention that... N/A

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-15-2011 at 01:16 AM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 04:36 AM

Many things can occur with audience members. Why are they attracted to a show where so many have disappeared from. Maybe they shall become a pet to the circus, maybe they can even become part of the circus itself. Or even maybe they are a hunter. A gun hidden within their clothes. Ready to take a shot at any of the circus members.
--The Audience Members--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shania583
[imgleft]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp13/angelic_hopie/Real%20RPCs/Emo_Girl.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? Shania583

My name is Sumiko

But I like to be called Siko, but only if you are my friend

I've just turned 19

This damn song is stuck in my head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egG7fiE89IU&ob=av3el

Wanna hear a story? When I was seven my parents took me to my first circus, and ever since I have been hooked. But on my tenth birthday they were murdered in the parking lot of my very last one. I lived with my aunt for six years after then I moved out. I now live in an apartment close to my school and I draw for a living. My art mostly revloves around my memories from the circus.

My parents had the most impact on me, the night they died, everything was different. Normally my present was the circus and I loved it, but that year when we were about to get in the car they gave me a black heart necklace and a sketch book. They knew how much I love to draw and the black heart necklace was something that I always wanted. I was so happy then he came out of no where and shoot them, the blood splater was all over my sketch book. So I vowed never to use it unless I went back a circus to draw and I wear the black heart necklace everyday to help me remember that night.

Personality wise I am... kind hearted, shy at sometimes, and very imaginative.

Did I forget to mention that... I have always carried a sketch book and always will.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-10-2011 at 11:43 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 04:38 AM

[IMGleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/3801872808_3bd503d2e7.jpg[/IMGleft]The hunters are also an interesting bunch. The leaders of the group are said to be from the Italian churches. Although the local groups carry no cross. Well, maybe a few do. This is a group of humans primary, but a few angels and demons make their way in. They hunt more than just the circus, although now the Circus has been out witting them for decades. The local group is led by a Dark Angel. Or at least that is who he claims to be.

They do not really have their own base. But instead meet in some of the cities most busiest places. Always changing, trying to be one step ahead of the circus. The group is very ruthless, and quick to get what they want finished very soon. Each hunter also has a tattoo on their body. some are visible, while most are not. Some even hide the mark within other tattoo's. It really just depends on the person. I should add, in order to become a hunter in the first place, one must kill a misbehaving demon or angel. Until they do, they are simply known as Squires.

--The Hunters--

[imgleft]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/Runeeater/darkangel29112_2.jpg[/imgleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? BLACKllASH

My name is Lucas

But I like to be called Lucas

I am of the malepersuasion.

Ive just turned 23

This damn song is stuck in my head Seether- Remedy

Where is the tattoo on your body? left bicep

Within the Clan I am the leader the local group. I tend to sway towards no using a weapon. My magic abilities being just enough to handle most situations. But when I do, I use a simple sword. In a style where I put even maigc behind every blow I deliver.

Wanna hear a story? Well I'll tell you what I told the organization. I am a dark angel simply because I had a disagreement between one of the archangels. Although you may notice I still have my wings. That is right. I am not punished, just simply put on this earth to destroy those who may threaten god's creations. You see, Dark Angels tend to be far more complex. Often our wings are blackened simply because we have been away from heaven for too long.

I became the leader of our little group because of my work in London. Killing Jack the Ripper becoming my greatest accomplishment. Although my group if small, most of the members are very difficult to work with. Unless you know how to. It is true, I easily could be out doing so much more for the organization. The Circus has gone too far. Claiming they need to kill for food. But no creature needs to eat that much in one week. I am simply here to put a stop to it all. We have weakened them greatly. Even taking the life of one of the younger members. It was needed though. Having them spawn is probably the worse thing that could happen to this world.

Personality wise I am... Light as air, but fierce as fire. I do not enjoy being undermined. And I am quick to punishment. Even if they are my own. Although this does not make me any more terrifying than that of the Ring Master. I do listen to my members when they speak up. Even coming to respect them when the chance comes. But I expect only the best.

Did I forget to mention that... I am the one that killed the Ring Master's infant son.

Quote:
[IMGLEFT]http://listen2laura.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/katvond.jpg[/IMGLEFT]

My name is Ava

But I like to be called[
Fox

I am of the
female persuasion.

Ive just turned 25

This damn song is stuck in my head Shut up and Drive

Where is the tattoo on your body? Left shoulder

Within the Clan I am the I am the second in command of the little clan that I call my own. Don't be fooled by my pretty face that will just make you lose the battle faster. I use a rage of weapons my sword and arrows mainly and a few guns when the job calls for it. I am not above using my magical abilities and even the one that curses me to the dame earth.

Wanna hear a story? My real name only the elder of the church know and a few angels who where there that day my curse was formed with the one above. On that day I lost my full name and became just Fox. I am human or I once was but I was not normal even in my young human years. I was a witch and had all the powers to back me up. A dame fool made a mistake and killed my me by mistake. When he did he woke my real power unleashing me up on this earth. It was the makers plan I know.

I was ten at the time and that instanted I was to die I didn't. I just stood there as the red ruby blood flowed from by body. The poor little sick fool died instead bursting into ask after screaming from my blood hitting him. I watched my blood return to my body as the wound from his sword vanished and I was healed. That is when the good one above came to me and cursed me. I was cursed the the gift of life I can bring anything I dare to touch or wish to life with a simple touch or breath. But the one above cursed me my job is to clean up dear little Deaths mess where he goes he and his monsters. It was one of his dear monsters who killed me and cursed me.

I have spent my eons on this earth as the perfect killer to those monsters. Over the years I have been in many clans and helped many others defeat the monsters. Just like my dear brother death I can't leave this earth till our work is done and the one above releases us. I have been hide for yeas only the most powerful in the churches and angles knowing who I was and what I am. A witch I am and a human who can't die by normal means only when my job here on this earth is done. To the ones you know me best know that if you enter the Fox's den you never come out again.

I am close this time to those monsters and will teach death a thing or too about death and pain. Ace better be on the look out I have one of his dear little daughters in my sight and next him. I wont his head on my mantel so I can join my loved ones and rest in peace. He is the left hand of the maker death himself and I am the right sent to this earth to clean up his mess and to put him back in the ground where he belongs. I and he look human and are except we never die 25 we appear but our age is as old as that of the earth its self. Though if any one dares to ask I am 25 and one hell of a bitch.
Personality wise I am... I am a loner and like it that way. I don't like getting attached because I know how evil death can be and how cruel this life can be to one. Don't think I weak for one moment because I can tear you up and spit you out. I am a witch and proud of it and have no problem putting you in your place. Stay out of my way and we'll have no problems hurt one of my clan and I'll be your worst night mare. Just because I have the gift of life doesn't mean I don't know how to kill.

Did I forget to mention that... I have the power over the elements and each year I walk up on this earth the stronger my powers over the elements become. So fare my strongest Elements are weather and fire. I happen to enjoy expressing my self and love to draw and paint. Every tattoo up on my body is from a different error and clan that I have served in. Some come from the death of the monsters I kill. Every time I kill one I gain a new part of a tattoo that has been on me since the day that monster took my human life from me. I no longer age and have looked as I do for ages now. I only wish to watch all those monsters burn in hell where they belong.
Quote:
[imgleft]http://lh6.ggpht.com/aspiring.prashant/R7XRdoeG3gI/AAAAAAAAADs/WinREae8_Rg/Broken+Wings_thumb%5B43%5D*[/imgleft]

My name is Michael Sirito

But I like to be called Mike

Ive just turned 23

This damn song is stuck in my head Welcome to paradise

Where is the tattoo on your body? My tattoo can be found on my forehead.*

Within the Clan I am the pretty much lowest rank *I might as well have a target on my chest, because I'll I am is just someone they send out if they want a dirty job done. If I can find barbed wire (I carry a spool around with me) I can do pretty much. *My style? I tend to tie up my enemies, so when they struggle they either are wounded or die. It's fun to watch them panic and pull themselves apart.*

Wanna hear a story? When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, they decide to try for a baby. But when my mommy is bored she tries for a baby. You want to know who my dad is? I don't know. I could give you a list of possibilities. But no absolute name. But after I was born, my mother got bored again. I now had five siblings to fight for food. My mom only got a little on her "fun days" and so our family was led by-guess who?- me. I got a job-if you could call it that- of stealing and dealing drugs from other druggies. I had a lot of things to buy, like meat, blood, and human food. Oh, you thought my mom was sleeping with humans? Well, two were, the others were vamps and werewolves. I took care of them, letting my younger siblings feed off me if I couldn't get much blood. I tried to avoid forgetting about Sam, my half werewolf brother. The last time I did that I lost a finger.*
Let's just say I can't flip people off now.*
But slowly, my little family got weaker and weaker, dying of malnutrition. Sam was the first. He had contracted TB, so the we ate the flesh of our brother that night. Then Danni died, my six year old sister, by getting run over. Not only did we eat her, but we killed the man who killed her. Slowly, one by one, everyone of my siblings died. I had failed to save them from my mother.*
The next day I swore vengeance on my mother, using my fangs to rip open her neck. I didn't feed from her, no I let her bleed to death.*
What, are you surprised by my disgusting inhumane actions? You should have guessed by now. My mother was a succubus demon, and I'm starting to think that you are really stupid right now.*

Personality wise I am... pretty crude, rude, and arrogant.*

Did I forget to mention that... I hate you all? It's very simple. I just hate you. I don't need a reason so I don't. Oh, yeah. My arms can turn into my wings. If you dare say flap flap- I will kill you!
Quote:

[IMGleft]http://i56.tinypic.com/2d81h5x.jpg[/IMGleft]

My name is Rhiannon Avery

But I like to be called Rhi

Ive just turned 437 (25)

This damn song is stuck in my head Oomph!-Labyrinth

Where is the tattoo on your body? My left ribcage

Within the Clan I am the Mid-rank. I'm respected for my skills, but I'm not in a leadership position. I'm really good with a gun. I tend to take on the role of sniper.

Wanna hear a story? Ace killed her once. But it didn't last long. She doesn't remember the details, didn't even remember that it happened, but she always seemed to find her way to his circus. From the moment she saw him again she knew she had to kill him or go insane. So she began to follow the cursed circus. She was noticed by the Hunters shortly after she began her bloody quest and was quickly accepted into their ranks.

Personality wise I am... Cold and stubborn. I am told that I have tunnel vision, but isn't that a good thing? It takes a lot to gain my trust and I can count those who have on a single hand.

Did I forget to mention that... My hair wasn't always white...apparently that's what happens when you die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
[imgleft] [/imgleft][IMGleft]http://blogs.citypages.com/gimmenoise/Ash94.jpg[/IMGleft]

Guess who pulls the strings? [Graxdon]

My name is [Jack Williams]

But I like to be called [Jack the Ripper]

I am of the [male] persuasion.

Ive just turned [26 last fall]

This damn song is stuck in my head [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ycOp67eLoM]

Where is the tattoo on your body? back of my neck

Within the Clan I am the [FNG. I just joined up to get some sweet payback using the William's Boomstick and Chainsaw! My pops outfitted the chainsaw to be wieldable in one hand, drastically reduced the chance of it clogging up, and, if necessary, it can attach to a stump where a limb used to be. The Boomstick is a double barrel Remington, has a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. Strange thing is... sometimes I've been able to shoot it more than twice, usually when I wasn't thinking about due to panic... huh. I don't have any kind of formal training or whatever, but I can handle myself in a scrape, and my Dad taught me everything he knew about power tools, and he's the one that customized the chainsaw.]

Wanna hear a story? [A few weeks ago, I decided to come to this circus with my girl, Debbie, while we were here in France. Well, to make a painful story brief, that damn Clown Master fed my girl to her Insane Dead Posse. Well, I flew back home and grabbed the family double barrel and chainsaw and came back. Right when I was about to lay into all of these bums, the Hunter clan stopped me so that I wouldn't go getting myself killed. So, I managed to persuade them that 'ol Jack Williams can handle his share of monstrous bad guys and they decided to make me a squire, or whatever, saying that I'm not really in until I bag myself a demon! So, on top of little miss zom-bitch, I need to kill a demon? With all this crap going on, I can't help but get to thinking that dad's stories of his adventures across time and dimensions, fighting demons and monsters... I'm starting to think that they weren't just stories. Well, doesn't matter! I need to bag myself a demon and then... revenge! So get ready you bastards, cuz there's a new Jack the Ripper around, and I'm after carnies!]

Personality wise I am... [Can be kind of cocky and very flirtatious, but can also be very ruthless]

Did I forget to mention that... [Got my dad's patented, monster slaying Chainsaw and Boomstick... I still wonder where he disappeared to?]

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 02-17-2011 at 04:45 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 01-21-2011, 01:24 PM

--Announcements--

• January 21, 2011- Currently accepting profiles.

--Activity--

• Hunter meeting tonight at one of the clubs known simply as "pLace." A more high scale club. Plays a lot of popular dance and pop music.
  • Circus show tonight at eight PM

Hresvelgr

Old 01-26-2011, 06:32 PM

Two weeks ago the circus was filled with joy. A new baby boy was born, making everybody just a bit more joyous. That could have been from the joy of a new life, or even the fact they would not have to worry about an overemotional Jezebell anymore. But just four days ago the new infant was murdered. Before his mother's eyes. Tonight there was a circus. The ring master, her husband wanting to do something to liven everyone up again. Jezebell had been awake for several hours. She rarely slept in the first place, and now even less. Although somehow she was taking it a lot better than one would assume. She was moving, and eating after all. Plus breathing. Breathing was a good sign. At least around the other carnies she would be completely normal. Jezebell was not one to show weakness to anyone.

She was standing just outside of her tent by now. It was day time, meaning a few of the carnies would not be scene until it was very late. Sometimes even five minutes before the show. She had a barrier around the entire camp. Hiding them until it was time for the show. The barrier took a lot out of Jezebell, but it had to be done. This was the reason she stepped down from her old job. offering it up to her eldest daughter. Jezebell had rarely performed while pregnant. Holding a baby, holding a barrier at the same time. Simply exhausting. She moved a bit, short dark brown hair following behind. She had a simply dress on. Well simple for her usual tastes.

Jezebell walked into the inside of the main tent. Around the back there were tents for each carnie. A few did share though. Like her daughters. Each had the color of red and black. Their Circus colors. It seemed she was the first awake, but Jezebell was also a bit hungry. Normally they kept extra humans in one of the small tents in cages. But there were none left by now. Well, it seemed someone in the Circus would have to become a snack. Jezebell was very quiet as she walked. Much like the ghost of a woman long gone. Although she was thinking, that much anybody could tell. But the more she thought about it, the angrier she got. She knew the man who killed her child. And she would in fact get him. When she fully recovered. Which was a very slow process. Or at least too slow for tastes. Hell, she probably should not have even been walking around.

((I'm going to hold off on Lucas for the time being. Boring intro xD))

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2011, 06:44 PM

Daemon lay silently sleeping. Or at least his body was. His soul seethed, trapped in the flesh binds of his body. His body would not move at his comands, still in sleep mode. He was never rested, for this precise reason. Daemon grumbled in his sleep. Most humans would believe he was muttering nonsense, but it really was just a darker, more mumbled version, spouted by ineffectual lips.
Arlette fretted on her dog bed, twisting in her nightmare. Daemon's presense always did that, but she didn't mind. There wasn't much she minded about Daemon. You'd figure her major concern would be for her own life, not his enjoyment as he forced her to his will. No, she enjoyed it. She was so masochistic. She was so screwed up.
||OoC; It's not boring. Besides. If it started right away with action it might be hard to incorperate details to allow comprehension. \\;OoC;//

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 01-26-2011, 08:41 PM

Claire yawned slightly, as her brown eyes slowly began to open. She had just gotten up from a nightmare, one similiar to the event that took place four days ago. The slaughter of her new brother. Just before that, every thing was fine. Smiles were on everyone's faces, and her mother didn't seem so, well, dead. This baby was the start of something new. Then, he was gone. Any hope of happiness had vanished, and their was nothing Claire could do about it.

Claire laid her head back down, finding that she didn't have enough energy yet to even bother to get up. She felt her eyes closing against her will, and soon enough she was back asleep, drawn back into the nightmare she despised so much. The thing Claire hated the most about her dreams was that they were so vivid. She could see everysingle detail so clearly. Claire's nightmare had brought her to quiet screams, but her eyes refused to open, and they refused to let her come back to reality.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 AM

Moon stood on her tip toes on one of the main rods that was to be used to hold the trapeze rope high in the air to thrill the audience in an normal circus. She held out her hands as she played with her beautiful doll KuroKi. A beautiful smile graced her pale lips as she began her dance with her dear doll. Her mother had taught her what she knew but she learned past her mother and loved the fact that she had mastered her skills rather quickly. She played with her doll practicing not wanting to have to face any of her family at this time. She grieved for her mother more than anyone and found a new hatred brewing deep with in her black soul for that wicked little monster of a child she had to call her sister. She had hated her since her birth only bringing her Mother pain and worry. The monster was worse than Moon had ever been and really needed to be disposed of. If it was up to Moon she would kill the girl herself but she knew that was not allowed and wrong. The monster was the reason why her mother lost the baby really if the little witch hadn't have left the tents and brought the dame hunters then her brother she had loved to death and longed for would still be here.

She closed her eyes as she tried to forget how the thoughts of killing the girl seemed so easy. Her sister was nothing compared to her in any way. She would always be a child and nothing more. She would never have the powers that Moon had or her charms. All her sister had was her doll appearance though compared with Moon's Kuroki. Her doll was more than beautiful and could take any shine away from her sister witch was fine. The witch had already tried to take her father from her but poor little sister soon learned that she wasn't dady's little girl that was still Moon and always would be. She was his first and his favorite just as she was her mothers. The little sister was just a side note compared to her and that is how it should be. Moon had never asked for the girl and was not happy at all when she appeared. Though she was happy to find that Ace would chose her over her sister any day though she didn't try to bring hunters to the camps like her little sister did and let them kill their brother. Moon knew such feelings where not good to harbor but she couldn't help it she loved her mother and her father and the witch had hurt them she couldn't lessen to either and she would be lucky if their father every talked to either of them. Moon had seen the look in her fathers eyes as he learned it was her sister who had brought the monsters to their tents and she was the one to blame for his death. He hadn't been seen and stayed away from their mother unless to pet her and bring her food. There was too much hurt there between them for them to speak.

She moved her fingers as her doll moved on cue looking as if their where no strings so beautiful almost real like. A wicked grin appeared as her doll open her eyes then quickly pulled out her razor sharp metal fan. She looked like a geisha as she moved performing for one of the ceremonial dances before a battle. Moon felt her mood turn to a lighter one as she forgot about her anger and pain and focused only on her performance with her dear doll. She was the one thing that made her smile now days. The others could say what they wanted to but Kuroki was more than a doll she was her friend and more than that she was alive in her own way. Her sister had found out the hard way after trying to sneak in to her tent and Kuroki finding her snooping where she was not welcome. Her doll left a rather nasty cut on the girls arm that lasted for weeks needless to say her sister learned to stay out of her tent when she was not there. Kuroki had a nasty hobbit of appearing from her trunk where she was stored when Moon was out and attacking any thing that dared to enter her domain.

Ace stood in his own tent as he just stared off into space as if in a daze. He didn't know what to do anymore as he let out a breath and closed his eyes. His dear one was in pain though she would never show it. He knew her better than anyone and the death of their son had hurt her more than anything could. His daughters where a different matter one foolish and young the other angry and deadly. He had always wondered how he had got his youngest daughter she was a child and would never be like any of the others. Unlike Moon her sister she didn't have the same abilities or urges as he or his wife. She didn't even act like one of their children. Moon was their child they couldn't say she wasn't if they wanted to. She had the same dark black wings that her mother had and the same dark ways of her mother though she had the mind and persona of her father. Moon was a force to be reckon with and besides him or Jez she had no problem letting the others or anyone else know she was in charge and didn't care if they liked it or not. He had hoped Claire would have calmed down by now and took things serous though that was not the case. She never lessened and kept finding danger and bring it to their tents. She was becoming a threat to the others. He knew he had to do something with her but what. She was his daughter and he loved her.

He turned as he grabbed his top had and placed it on his head letting out a breath. He had more things to worry about he needed to liven things up a bit. He knew Jez had to be hungry and why not let the others and himself have some fun and help get over the pain. He looked forward to the show tonight and getting to forget about every thing that had happen in under a month. He left the tent and headed to the main one as he grinned and laughed. "Come on my dears up and early we don't have much time our fun will soon begin. Come UP!" He said rather loud as he approached the main tent ready to see some life in the tents.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 01-27-2011 at 01:10 AM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-27-2011, 01:46 AM

(Ignore please. Not sure how to delete, so yup)

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 01-27-2011 at 10:43 PM..

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2011, 02:45 AM

The ring master's voice broke Daemon's body out of slumber, and immediately his soul seemed leadened. He was exhausted. He called down to his pet, kicking her head with his boots he hadn't bothered to take off yesterday. "Brat, wake up," he muttered, then pulled a jacket on over his bare chest. He didn't like shirts, but he loved the feel of leather on his naked torso. Arlette was awake now, rubbing the sleep sand from her eyes, half of her hair sticking up, the other side matted down with sweat. It was a heart warming sight. All she wore was a cotton nightgown and, because Daemon had refused to let her sleep with out them, a pair of pants.
"Master?" Arlette cooed like a dove, but Daemon slapped her.
Angry, he whispered in her ear, "Shut up or I'll make you pull out you esophagus."
He got up and walked out of his tent.
She shut up, and followed behind her master, clipping the leash onto her collar. Daemon half dragged her across the expanse.

Last edited by Emmery; 01-27-2011 at 02:58 AM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 01-27-2011, 03:15 AM

Sumiko was walking home from school the other day; she turned down the alley way to get home when she saw it. The circus poster, she gabbed it off the wall and started to read it she needed more ideas for her art and this was going to help. She saw when it what day it was on and she planed to go, she walked home and pulled out the sketch pad ready to go, the blood stained onto it was just another reminder. She always had a bag ready for things like this and she was happy about finally going back to what she loved, she posted the poster with the other entire circus poster that she had collected in the hall and finished packing the bag with everything that she would need.

bribri0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-27-2011, 04:32 AM

Fuyuki woke up that morning with a yawn. Though he had slept through most of the morning, he was still somewhat tired. He had been up half the night torturing a young girl. Her screams were very nice, and the way she begged for the knife to slit her own throat, why, how could a gentleman refuse. He smiled at the last night's memory. It was such a nice time, and it distracted him from the recent events that had taken place in the camp. The death of the ring master's son was of little consequence to him, and so he tried to not let it bring him down. He had been happy when the runt was born, but only because it meant Jezebell would stop being so moody. After it was killed he was only upset when they started bothering him about it. Really, the child's life was of no concern to him. And then all that drama about how it was their daughter's fault, it was near aggravating. His mood only changed because of the effects of it that reacted on him. Though the thought of some super powered hunters knowing their location, and hating them all for their murderous acts wasn't the most pleasant thing either.

Fuyuki crawled out of his make-shift bed, basically a plush mat, covers, and a pillow, and stood up and stretched. After he was done he called, "Aggie." Aggie, or Agatha as she seemed to prefer, was his so called, "pet", and as most pets, she lived outside of his tent. She was still a human, or at least, once was, and being the gentleman he was, he had a separate tent for her. It had a small stove, and a bamboo sleeping mat. He was even nice enough to throw in a pillow too! Her tent was smaller than his, and next door to it. Agatha usually prepared his meals separate from the others, as he had picky tastes, and she knew how to cook to his standards. After a minute Aggie walked into Fuyuki's tent with a bowl of warm rice, topped with a gravy and meat. It was usually what he ate. Agatha had paid attention to his eating habits, and sleeping habits, enough to know when he would want a meal, and when to have it ready. She knew her master hated cold food. Fuyuki took the bowl and a pair of chop sticks from Agatha happily, and sat back down on his bed. Agatha remained standing, waiting for him to give her her next instructions. "Thank you Aggie, you always know what I want." he said, and Agatha responded with a nod. She didn't smile, or really show any emotion in her response. She had bright orange-red hair, pale grey eyes, and pale skin. Her lip and ears were pierced, a command from Fuyuki to help her blend in better, and she wore the same silver jewelry on them. She was in normal clothing, a plain black tee, and old jeans, with boots on. She had heard of the murder of The ringleader's son, and felt a bit sad at that. Though the emotion passed quickly thinking about what he would of grown to be.

Fuyuki finished the bowl of rice and handed it back, now empty, to Agatha. "Here, go clean this. Come back when your done, and wait outside of my tent until I come out. I'll need an audience to practice with." he said. Agatha nodded again, and departed back to her own tent. She had a bucket of warm water awaiting the task she had anticipated. Fuyuki was dressed in a simple cotton long shirt and pants as sleepwear, and his hair was a mess. Now that he was full he had to make himself presentable. First he started with his outfit. He wouldn't wear his costume until tonight, incase anything were to happen to it, so instead he put on this outfit, with the jacket open, reveling the white shirt and tie beneath. He then proceeded to brushing his hair with a comb, and putting on deodorant before heading out of his tent. Agatha stood there, bored, when Fuyuki finally came out. "Well, lets go. I want to practice away from everyone else, we don't want them bringing down the mood." he said, and started leading Agatha to the camp's edge.

Hresvelgr

Old 01-27-2011, 07:09 PM

Jezebell heard her husband calling from the other side of the field. Although she would go to wake up her younger daughter first. She was her mothers baby after all. She always would be. But she was also getting into her teenage years along with her sister. Jezebell was very good at ignoring the two's fighting. They were sisters, and they would always fight with each other. Jezebell did not have the best family communication with her brothers and sisters either. The other carnies knew to be there very soon, and Moon was already playing in the tent.

She headed towards her Daughter, Claire's tent. Knocking once on the metal rod that held it together. Learning the hard way from Moon that she should just walk in. With Claire though, she could just knock once and go in. "Good morning honey. Come on. Up up." Jezebell said to her daughter in the same manner she did every morning. Jezebell hated the idea of being treated higher than everybody else. She treated everyone equally, including her husband.

Jezebell went into the chest at the foot of her daughter's bed. "Blue today? maybe red." She was of coarse going threw her cloths. "I'm wearing red, so we can't match. That is what you said before right my dear?" She said with a small laugh. She refused to be depressed around her daughters.

--------
Lucas woke up in the morning with a laugh. He was excited with himself. Putting a big dent in the heart of that retched woman. He got up out of his bed. Lucas lived in an apartment building, just inside of the city. He knew their location. But not because of the girl. He always knew where the woman was. It was waiting for the right time for her to let the barrier down that was the problem. Since she could throw it up in the blink of an eye. He stretched, wings wide. All six of them. His wings were considered a symbol to the organization. Although if they really learned what he was, then they would not enjoy it so much. In his apartment he allowed a couple of hunter to stay the night. For their own reasons.

Lucas went into his closet. Pulling out the straps to hold his wings back. He needed to appear normal in the eyes of humans after all.

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 PM

Era Meriwether woke up to a mix of the sounds of the ringmaster calling out and to the nightly dream of her parents' murder. Over the years it had been a reoccurring thing for her, and all she felt about it was anger. She wanted revenge and being in the circus was her way of finding those who did it. She knew there were hunters after the members of the circus and she was using that to find the murderers. Even the previous night, she had found a hunter roaming about the borders of the barrier surrounding the camp. Era gladly took care of him, playing with him long into the night and into the early parts of the morning. His body was still in her small tent. Knowing they had a show that night, she figured she could dispose of his body them.

Rolling out of her makeshift bed made up of many large pillows and a few blankets, Era looked down at the dead body on her bed. She was lucky that her preferred method of killing involved no blood loss, otherwise her tent would be a mess, most of her kills took place in the privacy of her tent; it allowed for more intimacy in the kill. She shook out her long blond hair, it reaching most of the way down her back, then she pulled it back, up into a bun. She dressed in her usual fashion, her many bracelets chiming together whenever she moved. In general she dislike wearing shoes, but the mess humans left behind was irritating for her feet.

As she stepped out of her tent, she looked around taking in the somber atmosphere of the place. Of course she knew about the things that had happened in the past few days, the birth and death of Jezebell's baby. All the drama within that family was crazy to her, she did her best of stay out of it, and not choose sides in the whole thing. She moved towards the main tent, wanting to make sure that her act was prepared. Not that it took a lot to see if the rope was where it was needed. She stepped into the main tent, moving with ease towards the high rope, walking through the air as only a Sylph can do, even a half-one.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2011, 09:28 PM

Arlette whimpered, pulling her body into Daemon's side. She felt tears spring to her eyes as she thought of the newborn, even though it was the son of Jezebell. No life should should be cut down so fast, no matter who the parents were. Arlette blinked her eyes rapidly, getting rid of the tears. "Master," she tightened her hold around his arm.
"Calm down," he soothed her quickly. "Humans are so... Needy." Daemon thought to himself.

Mikey13
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Gavin had been up for a few hours by now, but he decided to stay in his tent a tidy it up a little for there was a show that night. He had gotten up and put on his normal the clothes that he would wear for that nights show, he looked around and saw that everything was ready. He then heard the ringleader calling so he left his tent to go see what he wanted today; he walked past Jezebell who was going to wake her daughter up like she normally did around this time. He walked towards the main tent knowing that everyone would be gathering there, he walked in and saw that most of the other caries were there but not all of them yet so he let him mind wander. He thought about what Ace could want to talk about today 'most likely the show tonight' he thought and then walked over to where he kept his props. There he had a board that spun and knives, a lot of knives but he always used a member of the audience for his act and let them live through it. He hated that but it was the only way to keep the guest from running away, he pulled out the box of knives to check if they were sharp, he sat on one of the seats and began to sharpen the ones that were dull.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-27-2011, 11:01 PM

Claire immediatly hopped out of bed when she saw her mother walk in. She felt comfort as her mother spoke. She nodded, before sighing.

"Mom, I have question. You know it wasn't my fault that 'he' got killed, right? I didn't know, I-I thought they meant good....." She said, her voice gettting quieter as she spoke. She knew she shouldn't have brought up the subject, but there was no one else she could talk to.

(I edited the post after Chello's, so yeah)

Hresvelgr

Old 01-27-2011, 11:20 PM

Jezebell look up at her daughter over the chest. She felt a small sinking as she brought the incident up. Mainly because Jezebell knew it was going to happen, but she had to way to stop it. She closed her eyes for a second. Remembering rushing into her tent to see Lucas standing over the crib, holding the boy as he slept. Although she blinked a few times, as a small forced smile grazed her lips.

"It was not your fault sweety. Ignore you sister and father. You father is a bit shaken up, you know him. And Moon is just being moon. Now come. How about black and pink?" Jezebell asked Claire. Completely changing the subject. Although she did not want to dwell on it for very long. She knew Ace hated when everyone was late.

((Np^^ Just watch your post length my dear))

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-27-2011, 11:44 PM

(Ahhh, I'm so sorry >_<)

Claire listened to her mother closely, before hearing her change the subject. She knew that the topic hurt her mother, as it hurt her as well. What bothered Claire so much was that it was partially her fault. If she had only never trusted him. Claire looked over at the outfit her mother picked out. She nodded slightly, "Alright." She said, before putting her hair up in a bun, with the hairpin she'd adored so much. She then took the outfit that her mother had chosen for her. "I'll be out in a minute." She said, refusing to get dressed in front of anyone, even her own mother.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-28-2011, 02:03 AM

Moon leaped from the trapezes pole landed on her feed in the middle of the ring. She crossed her arms over her chest as she shook her head causing her long black hair to fall to her back as she did so. She wore her performance out fit. It was a black and red dress in the Lolita style. Her eyes shifted to the sky then feel on the out skirt of the camp as she stood just outside the tent a slight grin rose on her lips as she held out her hands her two male dolls appearing Kain and Kuran beside her each one taking their place on her sides. She rolled her eyes as she gave the man a playful wink. She looked to where her father was as she moved to where he stood her arms over her chest as she stood beside him. "Morning Father, So what shall we do tonight? Have you and Mother came up with the order?" She said as she waited for him to answer knowing she was no better than any of the others there happy for that. "Let me guess your going to let her in tonight?" She said as she rolled her eyes and stared at the dolls knowing that her father was going to let her sister do as she wished. "You'll regret it. I should have let her die when I had the chance." She said as she left him there and went back to the tent as he ranted.

Moon turned as she stared right at her father staring straight into his very soul as no emotion came from her angelic face. She waited as he went on his rant of how they where a family and all the crap to be a sister and blah blah blah. She rolled her eyes as she waited for him to finish. Lord his was winded this time she thought as she hopped he would end soon. He was really starting to get under her skin with his speeches on love and family. That was what their where till they had that monster Clair. Ever since she came into the picture things had changed she could no longer stand to be near her parents and had began to hate them. Where love had once been in her dark little soul hatred slowly inched it's way in when it happen she didn't know all she did know was she was sick of them all and really hoped that they all died and just left her alone. They never cared about her anymore so why did they care to tell her that they where a family. It was a all a act just a mask to hide the fact they weren't a family.
"Go en cendres. Je suis heureux que vous pensez que je suis malade d'être ici pour être honnête avoir à cacher. Vous avez de me trouver pour me punir. Ce n'est pas ma maison et n'a pas été depuis Clair sont venus ici! Votre pas ma famille et ne vous inquiétez pas je ne suis pas votre fille plus. Vous pouvez conserver le peu monstre. Je ne t'aime trop PÈRE!"
(Go to ashes. I'm glad you feel that way I'm sick of being here to be honest having to hide. You have to find me to punish me. This is not my home and hasn't been since Clair came here! Your not my family and don't worry I'm not your daughter anymore. You can keep the little monster. I HATE YOU TOO FATHER!)

Moon said as she turned leaving him there in the tent alone. She didn't wait for her mother to pull the shield down. Instead she reviled her beautiful black wings and ripped threw the shield knowing she was going to hurt her mother greatly with her stunt not that she really cared at this point. She felt threw the cool air as she landed near the city. She looked back to where the tents where as she spoke. "Venez plus petits." (come little ones.) She smiled as she knew that her dolls would bring her the things she cherished and burn the rest. She waited and was happy to see smoke coming from where her tent was then as her dolls appeared one by one making her smile as she greeted each and took from them what they brought her.

Ace shifted his eyes to the tent as he hear some one move from it. He stared as he saw Moon appear from it. Her two dolls by her side something that slightly disturbed him more than her lust for blood. He stood there as he waited for the others and thought about what she asked. His eyes widen as he heard her his temper rising. He couldn't believe she had said that about her sister. He turned around as he followed her in the tent as he got close enough so only she could hear him not wanting to blow up before the show or let anyone know what happen.

"C'est assez LUNE! Si vous ne pouvez agir comme vous vous occupez la moindre sur sa soeur ou quiconque ici vous pouvez vous asseoir il ce soir. Votre mère est en difficulté et il est donc clair. Vous ne pensez pas Clair se sent plutôt mauvaise en ce moment? Elle n'est votre soeur pas certains droits vous vient de trouver et plan de tuer. Vous maintenez votre langue et de ne pas parler à personne si vous ne pouvez pas dire quelque chose de gentil à propos de votre soeur Lune. Votre comportement s'est allé assez loin.
"That is enough MOON! If you can't act like you care the slightest about her sister or anyone here you can sit it out tonight. Your mother is having a hard time and so is Clair. Don't you think Clair feels rather bad at this time? She is your sister not some human you just found and plan on killing. You will hold your tongue and not speak to anyone if you can't say something nice about your sister Moon. Your behavior has went far enough. I love Clair as your mother does she is my little girl as you are my daughter. Now if you wish to keep this up you can take the door and be punished in front of the others later. Your sister is just as important as you are. The lest thing you could do is act like a sister to Clair and comfort her and tell her that you love her!" He said as he stared at his daughter.

The truth was he didn't know her anymore as most didn't. She wasn't the same child that he had watched grow up she was darker and now hide herself from him and her mother. She didn't tell them where she went what she did or anything. She never spent time with Clair and to be honest she locked herself away from them. She was more open and only smiled with the others. He just stood there speechless for the first time in years as he heard her and watched her leave. His eyes then flashed to where her tent was as he saw smoke come from it. He closed his eyes as he tried to clam down and walked to where her tent was and grabbed pale after pale of water trying to put out the fire. He wanted to chase her down and beat her but he had a show to take care of it was her choice Clair was safe and happy and that was enough for him. Moon would have to learn what life was like outside of their circus and see how lucky she was to have grown up in it.

Fox stood outside the great church that was in the middle of the city. She stood near one of the statues of the angels the one that held her face making her shake her head as she stared at it and laughed. "Garçons vraiment...c'est comment ils pensaient qu'ils ont vu moi. Si seulement ils savaient." (Boys really...this is how they thought they saw me. If they only knew.) She said as she pulled out her cigar and lite it as she took it in loving how it tasted as she enjoyed it. It was a rather nasty habit of hers she knew but it was the one thing beside her Vodka that she enjoyed in this life. She stared her mornings with both though this morning the new sister of the church had dumped her vodka this morning and made Fox rather irritable. She hung her head as she thought about her morning. She had just arrived in this city on the request of Lucas. She knew the others would be there soon she just had to wait. Though if that girl came near her Vodka again she would show her why she was called witch. Fox never denied the fact that was what she was she had been since her birth. She looked up at the sky as her eyes glowed a blue color the sky turned dark as the storm clouds grew then unleashed their furry of rain and thunder upon the earth and the light.