Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 02-10-2011, 03:30 AM

Claire turned to Isabella, "I wish she had, knowing you, the job would be done without the harm of anyone. But she probably was just trying to protect you. It seems as if she'd give up her own life for us, which appears to be what she's doing. Even with all the pain she goes through, she just causes herself more, for our sake. So we're not worried. It bugs me." She explained, before turning back to the boy. "Little girl? My body my appear little, but what I am capable of is much bigger." She said, before watching is the girl slapped herself. She knew it was this foolish boy that was making her do such a thing.

"If I were you, I would stop doing that to the girl. Although she's yours, she may just be gone when you need her most." Claire warned, forcing herself not to attack him. She didn't want to start anything physical.....yet.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 AM

"Your probably right Little One. She does too much. Or maybe she doesn't believe her group will do what needs done." Isabella laughed at the girl. She was yelling at the man calling her little but she had done it twice now. But then again from this height everyone was little to her. And the man was using the term to hurt. Isabella like the child. She was fiery in the best ways.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 02-10-2011, 06:42 PM

Jezebell did go back to the tent. She felt her mind shutting everyone around her out. Almost like she would go to sleep as soon as she hit their bed. But Jezebell knew better. She did not sleep after all. It was silly of her to even think that. Rest would be good for Ace too. Just to simply calm down for a little while before the performance. She knew everyone was also giving Daemon a bit of trouble. Sometimes she wished he did treat his pet better. But the look in dear Arlette's eyes, she seemed to enjoy it. Besides Daemon never beat her to a bloody pulp. Maybe a few cuts and bruises here and there. But nothing to completely harm the girl.

Claire was simply being Claire though. Jezebell honestly was not worried for her little one. Mainly because the girl did know how to protect herself. And used her appearance as a weapon. Much like her older sister.

She got to the inside of the tent, sitting down on her side of the bed where she reached down and took her shoes off. "I'm alright." She finally answered Ace. Just as if he had just asked her a second ago. Although in reality it was a delayed answer. "Being about by herself will be good for her. Show her how good she really does have it here." Jezebell said. Sitting up on the bed.

((I'm hold off on Lucas for a bit ^_^ Need Emmery to post on his Hunter.))

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-10-2011, 10:00 PM

Charisse had followed Daemon and the Doll into the tent and she smiled as she watched the conflict unfold. She poured her lower lip when he forced his pet to slap herself and slithered closer, "She's right Daemon...someday one of us might steal her away." She wrapped her arms around the pet's neck and gently kisses the red mark on her cheek. She grinned at Daemon, showing her teeth, "She is deliciously beautiful."

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-11-2011 at 12:27 PM..

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2011, 10:42 PM

Michael frowned, landing with a grunt. "I'm sorry," he sneered, "but I was scoping out the scene." He didn't mention that he'd also been taking a little longer to come back because he had gone to the wrong area. That wouldn't look right. He folded his wings to his body, and through the feathers, pale arms forced their way. Looking human again, he flopped onto the couch, looking up at the leader. "What's the plan, Boss?"
Daemon snarled, protectivly swiping an arm across Arlette's body, pushing her behind him so he could better protect her. "Don't." He bared his teeth, his gold eyes wild with a domineering glint. "No, she's mine." His mouth continued even after his voice did not. His other hand crept into his pocket, pulling out a black water bottle. Daemon needed it, just like a human needed cigarettes.
Arlette tilted her head, confusion over-rulling her fear. But she soon figured out Daemon's motive, seeing that teritorial stance. He knew she was his, she knew she was his. It was a mutual agreement, one that both were happy with. The Carnies were semi-pleasant to each other, but at other times they were down right hostile. This was one of those times, it seemed to her. She gulped, staring wide eyed.

Last edited by Emmery; 02-10-2011 at 10:50 PM..

Hresvelgr

Old 02-10-2011, 10:55 PM

Lucas came out of his room. Going right into the kitchen to get a drink of water. Michael had been staying on the the night before. Him being a bit early. Lucas got a glass out, filling it with tap water. Then drinking the entire thing down. He then heard the other winged one wake up. "We are going to Incubus." He answered from the kitchen. Coming back out after leaving the glass on the counter.

He took hold of his long black trench coat. Putting it over his shoulders. It completely covered his black wings, and made him appear completely normal.

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 02-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Ren had ignored the shouts about the fire and Moon, indifferent to the situation, but sure the others had it under control. He continued dozing for a while, but tossed and turned before sighing and sitting up. He gave a yawn and looked around sleepily before shuffling over to his bureau, snatching up a pair of leather pants and a shirt that was little more fabric than tears. He pulled them on, the tight fabrics fitting snug against his lean muscles. He yawned again and ran his hands through his raven locks as he made his way out of his tent. His bare feet quickly carried him to the "backstage" of the main tent, where he stopped to stand in front of his little niche there. He smiled as he gazed on the large array of hooks, chains, knives, irons and stakes, all cleaned and sharpened, ready for the next act.

"Good morning my loves, are we all excited for tonight?" He said, his deep voice nearly a whisper as he stared at the dangerous items with a longing look. His smile widened as he knelt down, running his hands over the top of the chest at his feet. He caressed the latches open and gently lifted the lid, his face turning from a smile to a look of love, lust even. He ran his hands along the shimmering, wicked looking blade, lifting it from it's confines. "Hello Mnemosyne, my dear, how are you today?" He said with a chuckle, running a finger along the edge, bright red instantly flowing from his flesh. "Haha, Anxious?" He laughed more then, his voice echoing in the empty, narrow room.

He sat there, stroking the cold steel in silent solitude, contemplating his act that night.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2011, 11:01 PM

Michael frowned, glaring at the jacket. "Why we have to keep our wings hidden is totally unfair. Stupid Carnies." He picked himself up off the couch, his face a question mark. "Incubus?" He snickered slightly at the name, but shut up. Lucas was a force to be reckoned with. Michael cracked his knuckles, but sighed, stopping. "To Incubus..." He muttered, almost silent.

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 02-10-2011, 11:10 PM

Claire tilted her head in slight confusion. Him and his pet didn't make any sense. He seemed to show care towards her, yet he still gave her pain. And the girl seem to not mind it much, anyways. Claire sighed, "Fine, keep her. I'm afraid this fight has lost my interest, seeing there's not much I can do about it at the moment." She said with a shrug, before turning, and walking off just like that. She knew it would pop up another time, but she wanted to go to her mother. She walked into her parent's tents, slightly nervous to see how her mother had been doing.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2011, 11:23 PM

With a stiff nod, one a p.o'd man might give while trying not to smack his girlfriend, Daemon walked away, pulling Arlette by the wrist. After she was jerked in front of her, he kept her that way. He, in no way shape or form, trusted a single one of them. Who in their right mind would? But, he wasn't exactly in his right mind, and yet he still had enough sense.
Arlette walked into the tent, placing her hand over Daemon's which had started to cut off circulation.
"Daemon," she whispered, picking up the knife. "I know you need it, so-"
Daemon dropped to the ground, like a marrionette having his strings sliced. He took full control, his body safe, hers not so much. He pushed her conscious out of the way, cutting off her words, and bringing the knife across her wrist. The cold blade sliced cleanly through, red lines splitting over the pale skin. Arlette squeaked out in pain, in excitement. She dropped onto her knees, clutching her arm, her head. It always hurt more when he left, it always did. It took a slice of her mind to get in, it was ripped out again when he left.
Daemon picked himself up and brused away a tear with his thumb.
"Don't worry," he whispered, "I'm still here."

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2011, 11:57 PM

August walked back to the woman and yawned, keeping a good 5 foot distance. She looked from the woman, to the man, to the pet. Her eyes flashed, and she hiccuped, covering her mouth quickly. As she watched, she grinned at the woman who was pestering the man. She took out a small knife she kept in her belt and stared at it, waiting for some reaction, and more drama. The pet did look tasty... Before more thoughts engulfed her imagination, she put her knife away and walked around the group, standing on the other side.

Last edited by Zetsumei Bara.; 02-11-2011 at 12:18 AM..

Drakina
*crashing sound* oops... I drop...

Old 02-11-2011, 12:11 AM

Jaques turned the page of the book he was reading, eyes eating the words so fast that he was turning the next page almost before he was done turning the last. Then suddenly there were no more pages to turn. He blinked at the blank inside of the back cover, then closed the book and set it on the stack next to the chair he was in. Shaking his head as his stomach growled, he stood and stretched, then walked over to his mirror and picked up the eyeliner stick, setting it down again after he was done. "A show tonight, shall I sell my 'miracle' or use my show to keep them?" he asked his reflection. "I could do both, but my miracle needs privacy." He sneered, turning away. "They don't taste the way they used to. It really must be the things they put in themselves." He stepped out of his tent, running through the list of spells he was thinking of using.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-11-2011, 12:17 AM

A snicker, closer to a hiss, escaped her lips as Daemon pulled the girl from her grasp, "I suppose if she enjoys your company you should keep her. But..." she locked her slitted eyes with the girl's, "If you ever feel like silk over cold steel, I promise, I will take your breath away," She began to slither away, but turned and blew a kiss before disappearing through the canvas flap.

((Anyone interested in a pet? I've suddenly been struck by the desire to create one...))

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-11-2011 at 12:27 PM..

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 AM

Adrienne Camille Evans

"How are we doing, lovies?" Adrienne asked her zombies, who were currently staring at her through the cage. One of them made a long groaning sound, and Adrienne's mouth immediately turned down at the corners. "I told you, you eat when we find a good one," she said, turning from the cage. "And no, you can't eat Zero." Another whining sound came from the cage, but this one sounded more like an apology. She walked around the chair that faced the cage and went straight into the part of the tent that she'd squared off to make her bedroom. "Gauuugh... auaugughh! Gauu-" the cry came from the other room, the sounds of one of the zombies - Zero, most likely, as he was getting older and becoming more sickly - being ripped into pieces and chomped on following. Adrienne only ignored it. Those damned zombies... even though she did love them, they only caused her more problems. Now, she only had four zombies to use in the next show.

After some time had passed, Adrienne woke herself from her nap. As she went into the main part of the tent and searched through her meal bag, her eyes confirmed what she had heard last night. Small remains of Zero were scattered around the cage, the other four zombies looking at her with guilt. "Folie," she called, grabbing one of the female's attention, "At least finish the rest," she said, her eyes dropping down to the little scraps of flesh lining the cage. The zombie then ran around the cage hungrily, pushing the other three out the way, causing a fight between two of them, soon bringing the last zombie into it. "Gauauauaughhahh!" "Aufaaugharaug!" "Megaugrauughguah!" One of the zombies began gnawing on the other's arm, who was banging the third's head against the edge of the cage.

"
Assez! Tais-toi!" Adrienne screamed, leaping over the chair and kicking the cage until all four zombies stopped. "Bête, Désir, Colère, the next time this happens..." she let her sentence trail off - effectively shutting up Beast, Desire, Wrath, and Insanity - and, glancing at a picture of some other zombies who'd ended up not being suitable for the life she wanted to live, continued, "I'll eat you myself." She laughed, a loud, rich, synical sound, before she continued hunting for one of the apples she'd put in her pack.

As she sat down in her chair and ate, keeping her eyes on the zombies, not one made another sound.

- • - Translations - • -

"Assez! Tais-toi!" - [ French ] - "Enough! Shut up!"
Bête - [ French ] - Beast
Désir - [ French ] - Desire
Colère - [ French ] - Wrath
Folie - [ French ] - Insanity

Mikey13
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-11-2011, 12:30 AM

Gavin saw that the girl had ignored him so he walked back to his tent and laid down on his bed, lisening to all of them fight over small things were amusing but he was getting tired of it. He started to fall asleep but then decided against it and stood up so he wouldn't fall back asleep, he walked around his tent there was really nothing left to do until the show but he decided to try and find something. He picked up and old book of his and walked out of the tent, he passed the group and then sat under a shaded tree and began to read.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-11-2011, 02:30 AM

Ace looked to Jez as he gave her a faint smile as he took a set beside her on the bed. "I wish you didn't have to be so strong. I would do anything to help you love. I am sorry I pushed to much this time I know. I will bring her back I promise. She couldn't get to far could she." He said slightly worried as he sat there. "So many thing have happen all at one time. You can rest love I'll make sure the show goes on." He said as he stood up and smiled at her. "how do I look love?"

Hresvelgr

Old 02-11-2011, 03:12 AM

"Most of the carnies here are not involved with out family. And they don't honestly care what happens. I hate being depressed all day, because it only ticks them off. Emotions are already high enough.." Jezebell said to Ace. "Moon will be back. Although we will not enjoy the way she is brought to us." Jezebell never told too much of the future she saw. To anyone, although she did leave hints here and there. She did this simply because the future could change at any time.

A smile grazed her lips as Ace stood back up. She was getting hungry by now, but with the hunters she had to rely on everyone else to bring her something. Or even Ace himself depending on what was happening. Although he never enjoyed that too much. "You are missing something.." Jezebell said to Ace. Standing up and going over to the vanity they both shared. She picked his top hat up, one he rarely ever seemed to wear, mainly just out of forgetting. Putting it on his head. "I'm getting very hun-" Jezebell cut herself off as Claire started to come into the tent. Jezebell did not eat in front of her children. Luckily both Moon and Claire seemed to get their appetite from their father. Being able to survive off of real food. Moon had scene Jezebell feeding in the past, but Claire had not. It was nothing to shelter them from, just something Jezebell would rather not have to do.

"Claire, what else do you think your father is missing? Red painted nails perhaps?" She said. Trying to loosen the mood for everyone.

"Because humans are around." Lucas said to Michael. Lucas left, Michael right behind him as the two headed to Incubus. A very small club, that attracted an interesting crowd. Interesting was really the only way to put them. He entered, the place had a very bronze look to it. It was old, rusted, and very classy. Although the music was enough to dance to, and the noise would be enough to cover their conversation. Lucas picked a table, sat down and waited.

"They are having a show tonight." Lucas said to Michael. A small smile grew on his face.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-11-2011, 12:26 PM

Charisse, having exhausted the situation of its amusement, slithered back towards her personal tent. She threw a wave to Gavin as she passed and slid gracefully through her curtained entrance. She always kept the place dimly lit. The candles that dotted the walls flickered as she entered; their multicolored flames dancing. There was no concern for fire in her tent. The enchantments she kept up were more than strong enough to keep the flames on their wicks. She continued towards the smaller bed of pillows and curtains that she kept near her own. Pulling back the gossamer fabric she found her lovely pet sleeping soundly. "Time to get up mon petite chatte," she lightly caressed the girl's face, leaving a razor-thin line of blood across her cheek. She leaned down and lightly licked the beautiful red drops away, "Mmmm..." she licked her lips and sighed with pleasure. Her pet was sweet. She was also the only one Charisse would drink blood from directly, "Come now, chatte, we have a show tonight,"

Mon petite chatte = My little pet

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-11-2011 at 12:30 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-11-2011, 03:39 PM

Isabella was growing bored and keeping her wings in this form was tiring her. But she doubted she could bring her wings back out if she got rid of them. She would need to eat and preferrably feed on the pain of others. She did enjoy the occasional fire roasted person she had found she really enjoyed the human's foods. But the thing that really feed her and gave her power was the cries, screams, and pure anguish of living things burning. She would just have to deal for a little longer till she got down.

She gazed down watching everyone walking around. All these wonderful pets and talk of pets made her want one for herself. Maybe she would look for one at the show tonight. She could go without a kill tonight for a lovely pet.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM

Lucy opened her eyes softly, her eyelashes black as night. Her blue hair swept down over her shoulders, and waved in the breeze as she sat up. Rubbing her eyes, she gasped, seeing Charisse. Quickly, she stood up and opened her eyes. She bowed to her master, blushing as she realized she was in only her shirt, but she just continued bowing, staying loyal. Her hair was slightly greasy, and somewhat disgusting to her. "Maître..." she muttered, looking up at the beautiful woman. "May I please wash my hair?" Her face turned red, but she stood as tall as she could, but not so confident. She was only 5'2'', 106 lbs., and she was extremely timid. Her confidence was always low, along with her self-confidence. She always wore clothes that were two sizes to big, to hide her body. It's not that she hated it, it's that her father always told her she was disgusting, and no one would want her.

As she stood, waiting for a reply, her face turned even more red.

~Translations.~

Maître ~ Master

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-11-2011, 09:12 PM

She chuckled and wiped the last of the drops from Lucy's face, "Of course, mon chéri" she licked the rubies from her fingertip. Looking her up and down, a smile played across her lips, "You should wear something nice tonight...you may look through my trunk when you are through bathing," she started towards her bookshelves, but turned and said, "Oh, and if you're good...I have a surprise for you. But go now, wash yourself and return quickly," she kissed her on the cheek before shooing her towards the baths.

Emmery
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-12-2011, 12:06 AM

"Urgh," Michael sighed, "I just wish that humans weren't so..." He struggled for the right word, pausing. "Ignorant." A girl stumbled over to him, leaning up against his body. Michael snorted, frowning as she giggled, holding onto him like he was a life preserver. She stank like alchohol, and he wrinkled up his nose in disgust. "Get off me," Michael told her, prying her hands from off his neck.
Arlette whimpered, but smiled up at Daemon. He helped her up and to the bed, the good one. "It's alright," he pushed her back when she protested. "I allow it." Not going to risk Daemon changing his mind, Arlette fell asleep. Daemon kneeled in front of the bed, looking underneath it, looking for something. His hand brushed up against something metal, and he grabbed the pednant. Daemon held the silver sphere tightly, staring down at the prop. Human beings didn't care for the unexplained, but also loved it. The swirling designs gave the impression of being mystical, of pertaining to the supernatural. He snickered at their stupidity, dangling the shiny object in front of his eyes. The swirls flashed, and he threw it into the air, catching it with a snap of his wrist. The chain was short so the cold metal nestled right below his Adam's apple, layered over the spiked collar he wore. He looked around the room for any living being, and his eyes landed on the mirror. Daemon stopped, walking up to the mirror, watching his footsteps, looking for the right air to put off. He scared them right away, they might decide to leave; not that he would let them leave without a good fight, but still. Daemon opted for a slow, marching pace. The pace of the immortals, languid, uninterested, and dead. It fit his cover, being 'psychic' and all. That just wasn't how he rolled, though.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-12-2011, 01:43 AM

Rhiannon snickered as she watched the girl rub up against Michael. She grabbed the girl's hand from his shoulder and whipped her around, "Back off bitch," they say if looks could kill...well hers almost did. She held the girl's eyes for a moment before sweeping her away as easily as you would swat a fly. She sent her stumbling back on to the dance floor and probably into the arms of some man-whore who was as drunk as she. Rhiannon didn't bother looking back to check. She motioned for Michael to scoot over. "So, what's on our agenda for tonight, boys?" she said as she sat, her guns clinking softly as she shifted. She had already ordered a scotch on the rocks before finding her compatriots and she sipped it carefully as she waited for Lucas to answer and the others to arrive.

Zetsumei Bara.
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2011, 02:55 AM

Luci nodded quickly and smiled as she got a sweet kiss on the cheek from her master. "Merci!" she called out to the woman.

In her bath, she sang softly, her voice flowing. She poured water over herself, and sighed as the warmth ran down her body. Her fingers were as cold as ice, and her voice as soft as night. "Something nice..." she thought of all the beautiful outfits Charisse owned, and tried to pick one with her imagination. "Damn!" she called out, her mind going in all different directions.

She cautiously stepped out of the bath and wrapped her hair in a towel, then slipped on her bra and panties. Walking on her toes, she hopped to the trunk. She took out several blue outfits to match her hair, and sat on the ground, the outfits sprawled out in front of her. She finally picked one blue dress that suit her. She put it on slowly, smiling as it slid onto her smoothly. The only harsh part was her breasts, which where popping out slightly. Swiftly, she let her hair down, brushed it quickly, and threw on an overcoat, hiding herself. She then walked out to Charisse, and smiled to her master, bowing once again. "Prêt!"

~Translations~

Merci - Thank you
Prêt! - Ready!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-12-2011, 07:31 AM

"Then let me see you, chéri!" she slithered around behind her and slid the coat from her shoulders, "How many times must I tell you? Do not hide yourself from me!" she clicked her tongue as she scolded her pet. With the coat gone she took her by the shoulders and spun her around. She moved back and looked her up and down, smiling. "Now spin around. I want to see all angles." As her pet obeyed her smile widened, "Very good, mon petite chatte! You have done well!" she took the girl's face in her hands, "Very well," she rewarded her with a deep kiss on the lips. Pulling away she smiled and left the girl to her daze that always seemed to follow such a reward. She slithered back towards her bureau and took a red velvet box from the top shelf, "And since you have done so well, I have a gift for you..." she returned to the girl and held out the box, "Would you like to open it chéri?"