CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 03:24 AM

Listening intently to Rythen speak Zalia could help but frown slightly. It sounded like they both had a hard life, especially Ahanna. Now that they were here she hoped they both began to feel safe among them. She gave him a bow with her head and watched him walk away and over to Ahanna.

Glancing down Zalia wrapped her arms around Kita and squeezed her. Giving Caleb a smile she nodded. "As long as you try." Resting her head on top of Kita's she listened to the younger girl closely. Zalia didn't like that the hunters had gotten so close. After the show tonight she was going to make the circus move ahead of schedule. Lifting her head up she looked down at Kita was she was done talking. "It concerns me that there are so many hunters around here. Were going to be moving tonight after the performance. I don't care if it's ahead of schedule. I'm just relieved that you guys got away. And no, you didn't interrupt anything lovely. I always have time for the four of you." She gave Kita another squeeze and flashed Caleb a warm smile.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 07-20-2011 at 03:41 AM..

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 03:42 AM

Azra's apology echoed in her mind as Ophelia walked over to Zalia, not entirely surprised to see two of their newest arrivals with her. "Good morning, Zalia. Kita, Caleb. Did something happen?" She questioned curiously. The three seemed worried over something, and the only real thing the circus worried about were the Hunters that were constantly after the supernatural performers. Ophelia had run into them once, looking for the human girl she had replaced. They were not inclined to believe her story, and she'd barely gotten away from them in one piece. She didn't think people still believed that Fae folk would come reclaim a Changeling if it was killed or seriously harmed in some way.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 AM

While doing her morning chores around the animals, Cire felt something was wrong, intuition made her feel on guard. As if she had to fight of flight any moment. The fox demoness only had one tail out, which meant she could 'see' nothing more than an average human... Not outside the animal tent.
To 'see' she would always be using sound waves, the feeling of water (life), where the wind would be cut off by another thing, and when another being would move she'd feel it through earth. If she would let out 3 tails or more she'd be able to define what was 'off'. It was risky though, her energy might alarm the intruders.
Maybe it would be smart to look like a human when moving to another tent and meet up with Zalia... After she had eaten something. The human form she took most of the time would be a woman with straight black hair, dark blue eyes, and peachy fair skin, maybe an inch taller than the average american woman.
The sad part of being an almost full human was that fox could see about half of what a human could see using all the said methods. Then again, life wasn't always fun.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-20-2011, 08:04 PM

Caleb sighed, but nodded, letting a grin flicker across his face as he went to go warm up at the trampolines, waving to Ophelia as he went. He was worried himself, though more for Kita's sake. Before the circus she'd been captured by them and she refused to talk about the attack still. He really hoped she didn't have any nightmares. Going through some breathing exercises as he warmed up, he slowly cleared his mind, catching Aki as she flew in the air towards him. He grunted lightly before tossing her in the air with a spin, one leg sliding back as he caught her sideways and let her body curl around his. With a grin he set her down and they both took to the trampoline, Kyle bouncing down to the second tier on the largest trampoline with the other two.

Kita remained close to Zalia, not ready to leave her little protective shell, though she did wave at Ophelia. "At least we got our shopping done. Where are we going next momma?" The little tigress asked as she looked up at the woman, though blushed furiously as her stomach rumbled noisily. "Good morning Fee, how are you?" She asked quietly.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-20-2011, 08:17 PM

Scarlett gave a small nod and quickly gave him a hug. "It's fine Aid, I was already practicing my part." She said, looking him over. She bit her lip nervously and looked to the stand in which she'd be hanging on to. She was a little nervous considering she had never done this before. Before she had met Aiden she had been a high wire act, and a graceful one at that. But then after falling and breaking her ankle.. the act was something she could never do again. So she took Aiden up on his offer after getting her ankle back up and running on a more easier pace.

Scarletts long dark hair fell just to her mid back as it waved slightly every time she took a step. "Could I get a lift?" She asked softly, walking over to the bar and looking up at the two rings she was to use for her act. She was a little too short to reach them... She then looked down at her practice clothes. "Don't worry, i'll get dolled up for the act." She laughed. "But for practice I could care less what i'm in."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 08:49 PM

Leaning her head down Zalia kissed the top of Kita's head. "I think were going to go to London next. How does that sound?" She hadn't been to London in years. It was one of her favorite places so she wanted to go there next. Hearing Kita's stomach growl made Zalia smile. "Do you want to go get something to eat with me after we talk to Ophelia? I'm hungry also." Looking up Zalia smiled and at Ophelia. "Morning Ophelia. Kita and Caleb just ran into hunters earlier. Were moving ahead of schedule, tonight after the performance. I'll make an announcement to everyone later."

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 07-20-2011, 08:52 PM

Aiden chuckled as he saw how short she was compared to the rings. "Yeah, no problem Scar." Kneeling down he put his hands together and waited for her to put her foot on them. Once she did he lifted his arms high enough so she could reach the rings with ease. After she had secured herself on the rings he walked over to his motorcycle that was rigged with holders for his juggling pins and knives. Aiden put the key in the ignition and the bike roared to life, it was attached to a contraption that while he rode in a circle, Scar's rig would be moving as well. (see link in his profile for a video of the act) "You ready?!" He yelled up to her, waiting for her to give him the go ahead.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-20-2011, 10:07 PM

Scrunching up her face a little, Serenade walked past the barriers she knew were there. Unfortunately she wasn't gifted with the Sight. Still, the young woman managed. Moving back and forth with her things, she checked her wheel. It was silver and quite large when put together. It could seem awkward of course, but once it got rolling under her command it really could fly. One of Serenade's fae friends had taught her how to use the German Wheel, and she'd been training ever since.

Hopefully her act would be good enough. Shrugging, Serenade sat on the ground with careful grace. The dark dress she wore pooled around her, and her vibrant blue eyes searched out any sign that someone might have noticed her.

Caz groaned inwardly. Shaking his head impatiently, he dropped to the ground and quickly steppped trough right behind the black haired girl. This was the only way to fool the barrier. It felt one person, when actually two had entered. Moving with a speed many would have thought impossible the black clad man slid behind a tent in the hopes the no one would catch sight of him.

Nearby Caz noticed the people he'd tried to capture earlier. Crouching down and flexing his gloved hands, the young man waited for the perfect moment to strike. That would be a while in coming. The knowledge came from much experience and training, though perhaps some strange sixth sense might have been the cause.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-20-2011, 10:33 PM

Scarlett smiled. "Sure, go ahead." She said, making sure one ankle was in one ring and then the second in the one exactly across from it. This way she appeared to be doing the splitz and the motorcycle first started. She then pulled herself into a standing position and took one ankle from a ring, putting it gracefully behind her back in and then she let one hand release from the rubber ropes holding her up. She put that hand over her head in a curved way and then looked up to the ceiling with her eyes closed to begin the practice show. Since she was new to it she didn't have as many tricks up her sleeves as when she was a high wire.. and she was still hoping Zalia would let her at least try to be a high wire again. Her heart ached for the beauty of it almost as much as her heart ached for her non-existent family.

Scarlett let her dark hair stay down instead of the usual up and bit her lips that were covered in the bright red lipstick she used for her act. Though she hadn't decided what costume to wear tonight.. "So, what are you going to wear tonight?" She asked Aiden, her eyes still not on him since she was in position for the act to start.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-21-2011, 12:25 AM

Raven brought herself out of the slight daze she had been in when she saw a new girl walk out of the woods and go towards the tents. She was suprised when the girl simply sat on the ground.

When another person detatched from the trees and ran behind her only to move swiftly behind the tents she wasn't as suprised as she should have been. Another hunter? Something must be going on here. She had thought that it was a magical creature that lived in this area, maybe something attracted by the circus, that her and her sister had been sent after. But with another hunter that probably wasn't the case. She had no sense for magic so she couldn't feel the barrier or the magic of the people inside. I should have brought Roe. She could always tell when magic was near. She leaned back to watch.

Rythen sighed. "You should be more careful. Father's dagger is not more important then your saftey." He heaved himself back up and carefully put the blades back in the truck. "Go take care of your finger. I'll go check on Day and Ash."

He walked with Ahanna back out of the tent and left her to head to the animal tent. He started to go inside when he noticed a human sitting near the barrier. He walked over to her. "I'm sorry but the circus is closed right now. Who might you be?"

Ahanna simply nodded and followed after Rythen. When he broke off towards the animal tent she walked the other way. Her tent was one of the farthest from the main tent because she still didn't feel comfortable inside. She started to go inside her tent but spun around when she thought she saw movement. She laughed when she saw nothing and went inside her tent.

Last edited by Lilith W; 07-21-2011 at 12:37 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-21-2011, 12:31 AM

After checking her equipment once more, Serenade began to play with her hair. Soon after boredom began to set in, the blond elf approached her. Smiling, Serenade shook her head as she stood and extended her hand. "My name is Serenade Royce. I came here to try out for the circus. As you can see, I brought my own equipment." The black haired woman pointed to the black cases with her free hand.

Silently she studied him. This elf was nice looking of course, as many of the fae and their ilk were. It wasn't anything Serenade hadn't been faced with before. "Is there anything I can call you?" The careful phrasing had come about from years of meeting fae, who guarded their names with jealousy and with good reason.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-21-2011, 12:43 AM

((I'm not really sure who your talking to. But Rythen is the only blond elf so it must be him. um Rythen was in the animal tent. So he wasn't talking to her. But I changed it work.))

"Well it is very nice to meet you Serenade Royce. I am a new commer her so you'll have to talk to the others." He smiled when he noticed the phrasing of her words. Ah, one who has heard of the fair folk. "My name is Rythen Enro. You may call me whatever you would like. Magic does not bind me through my name." Really magic didn't work well with any of his family and his name really was Rythen and his last name did begin with Enro but he never gave his full name because a little magic did connect with it.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-21-2011, 12:53 AM

((I didn't know if you were talking to me or not. It could have been either Cire, or Serenade the way you wrote it. Anyway, sorry and thanks for fixing it!))

"It's nice to meet you." After that she couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes no one noticed how careful she could be. It was taken for granted in some places, while in others it brought up suspicion. In either case, Serenade was regarded strangely for knowing so much. "Sorry about that. Growing up with the fae around, I had to learn how to act around them. Most company though, other then those I grew up with, don't exactly take well to a human knowing so much." This reaction of Rhyten's was refreshingly good. Smiling now, the young woman shook her head a little. It seemed that her carefully chosen clothing might not be useful. She felt a little silly for packign the traditional fairy clothing just in case.

After a few moment's thought, Casimir sighed. This internal debate of what to do was getting annoying. That elf was a tempting target, but it was still far too soon. Moving carefully, he began to try and maneuver himself to where another tent stood. It was much closer to the shape shifters Casimir had first spotted.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 07-21-2011, 01:44 AM

"It is alright. I know many of my kin have problems with names and human knowledge." He looked down at her stuff. "Would you like some help with your stuff? I could take you to see the leader."

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 03:04 AM

Aiden revved the Motorcycles engine before hitting the gas, slowly speeding up to a good pace that Scarlett was still safe. Hitting the cruise control button he grabbed the pins from the holster and started to juggle them. "Im not sure really, perhaps some leather pants and a leather jacket." He said with a smile, he imagined Scarlett in her outfit and almost lost his balance. She was always pretty in her performance outfits. As he continued to ride in the circle he should have been getting dizzy, however he had been used to it, and no longer got queasy. Tossing the pins to the side, clearly out of the way he grabbed the knives from the holster and started to juggle. "What about you?"

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 AM

Scarlett then started to twirl. "Hmm... I think i'm going to wear that red mini dress of mine. You know, the one that boy in the audience was so fond of?" She giggled, remembering how one teen human boy had tried to sneak into her tent, though unfortunetly for him Aiden had been talking with her just next to the entrance of the tent. She then took hold of the two rings with her hands and let her feet drop, letting herself do a few flips. Though since she hadn't eaten breakfast she wasn't doing them as well. At the thought of Aid in his performance outfit she caught herself look down at him, which then caused her to lose her balance. This sent her flying right in the direction of Aiden on the motorcycle. She fell into him, knocking them both onto the ground a few feet from the revving motorcycle. She laughed at first at her falling into his chest and then sat up. "Are you alright? I was thinking about breakfast and suddenly slipped." She said, lying about what she had been thinking of. She sat up on her knees and looked Aiden over for any injuries. "Sorry.." She said, standing up and catching up to the motorcycle that was still spinning around the pole. She turned it off and then went over to him, taking his hands to help him up.

"I think we have the routine down, though we'll practice after we eat okay?" She asked, grinning a little. "Once again.. sorry. You have one of the klutziest girls in the circus in your act." She smiled. "Then of course i'll wear a rose in my hair as usual to toss to the crowd when the acts done." She said, running her hand through her hair. She hadn't gotten hurt from being flung into Aiden because falling on him had cushioned her.. but she was worried if she had hurt him.

(Her dress: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...l&tid=13609427 ))

o0Calyx0o
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 03:47 AM

Ophelia felt herself pale, but nodded, grimacing. "Tonight? I'll make sure to get my things packed after practice. Ah, that reminds me..." Ophelia held out her wrist. "I don't know if you remember, but I sprained my wrist a few nights ago during that catch I did. It feels like it's all right now, but the twins thought it would be a good idea to have you look at it, if you wouldn't mind." Ophelia added quickly so she wouldn't come off as rude, looking around the area at the same time. Something else was bothering her now, a strange feeling in the back of her mind. 'Danger, it whispered, 'you're in danger.'

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 04:01 AM

((Things don't have to be packed up o0Calyx0o: ^^ The circus just disappears and appears somewhere else!))

Zalia was listening to Ophelia when she felt a coldness spread over her body. Shivering she frowned and looked around. "Someone just crossed the barriers." If it was a hunter she would be able to feel it. This just felt ordinary but it also felt a little off. Shaking her head Zalia gave Fee a smile. "Let's take a look at your wrist. The twins were right to tell you to come to me. I don't want something happening to you!"

Closing her eyes she put her right hand over Ophelia's wrist and let it hover there. "Ahh there it is.." she said then mumbled a few words in ancient Greek. Opening her eyes she let her hand fall to her side and gave Fee and smile. "All better, there was just a minor tweak in it. Your all good to go now my dear." Looking down at Kita she squeezed her with the arm that was still around her. "If you would excuse us Fee I need to get this one something to eat. If you need anything else you come find me ok?" She gave her another warm smile then looked down to Kita. "Ready for some breakfast sweetheart?" She didn't want to let her out of her sight so she was stuck with her for awhile.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-21-2011, 04:41 AM

Kita grinned at the older woman, liking the idea of visiting London again. She felt the shiver and looked up at Zalia in concern, remaining quiet as she healed Ophelia. Someone new must have entered the perimeter, which made her shudder as she hoped it was not a Hunter. She had bad memories dealing with them. She glanced over at her siblings, feeling Caleb turn to look at her. All four of the siblings, having grown up so close-knit had developed a psuedo-mental connection which allowed them to sense each others feelings. Using one hand, she mimed eating to the male as she turned back to her adopted mother and nodded with a faint smile.

Caleb pushed his brother off his shoulders, watching as the boy rolled on the black fabric before coming up in a standing position. He waved at his two siblings as he flipped down to the ground floor and joined the two women as they went to the mess tent, he was starving! "Hope you don't mind the company." He asked with a rogue-ish grin, one arm behind his back and the other, his first two fingers out, in a mock salute.

Aki and Kyle watched the trio step out, waiting a few seconds before letting their curiousity got the better of them and they jumped down from the trampolines and ran over to the dozen canvas bags Cal and Kita had returned with. Both of them poking and prodding at the contents or flipping through the books there. Each easily found something that caught their attention, Aki's being a book, while Kyle picked up the katana.

((I was so afraid I'd not be able to come up with anything after the craziness in the other >.< oh boy...I still did good.))

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 04:44 AM

Aiden thought about the dress she was referring to and blushed a bit, he loved that dress on her and remembered the boy that tried to sneak into the tent. Suddenly Scarlett and hurled into him and knocked him off the motorcycle and he landed on his elbow hard as his other arm wrapped around Scarlett protectively. The man winced as pain shot through his arm but he refused to voice his pain. "Im fine, a little ice and i'll be good as new." He said and winced as he moved his arm, damn did that hurt. When she took his hands to help him up it moved his injured arm and he groaned slightly in pain. "Breakfast sounds great." The angel smiled at her and started to walk out of the tent. He hoped his injury would heal before their performance.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-21-2011, 05:05 AM

Scarlett ran her hand up his injured arm, and kissed the spot that seemed to hurt him. "I'm sorry.. here, i'll go get some ice." She said, taking his non hurt hand and then leading him into the mess tent. She went over to the ice box and got out a small bag of ice, placing it on his elbow. Her slender hands massaged the wounded elbow to try and make the pain go away. "Thank you for not being upset.. I'm sorry for flying into you." She said, her emerald eyes nervously looking at him. She knew most people thought they were a couple, but in reality Scarlett had a problem with relationships. She still had scars from the last one, so she didn't know if she was the best at relationships.

She let her dark hair sway as she walked along with him over to a table where she helped him sit down. "What do you want to eat?" She asked, not wanting him to get up. "Until your elbows better i'll be right here too help." She said, giving a small smile.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-21-2011, 05:19 AM

Giving a last goodbye to Ophelia she turned with Kita and walked out of the tent. When Caleb came over she laughed and ruffed up his hair with her hand. "Come on silly," she said fondly and guided them over to the mess tent. Zalia had just entered when she heard Scarlett say something about Aiden's elbow. "Why does Aiden's elbow need to get better?" She asked in a concerned tone. "Did you hurt it?" she asked as she lead Kita and Caleb over to the table they were at.

Zalia hated when someone got hurt. She was such a mother hen, worry about everyone and every little injury. Raising the hand that was wrapped around Kita's shoulder she ran her hand down her hair, making the motion over and over again. She loved playing with Kita's and Akasha's hair. It calmed her nerves.

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 05:19 AM

Flushing at the kiss on his arm Aiden allowed the girl to lead her into the mess tent. "Its no problem..really.." He insisted and smiled as she massaged him. It hurt more at first and then the pain was slowly subsiding a bit. He knew that since they had met they clicked and most people in the circus thought they were an item, as much as Aiden liked Scarlett there was always something he knew was holding her back. He dare not push her for he cared for her too much, so a good friend is what he would stay. "Just eggs, Love." He said with a smile and kept the ice on his elbow, the cool sensation helping quite a bit.

Turning to Zalia he chuckled. "Just a little accident during practice, nothing major." He said with a smile, hoping to calm the woman.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-21-2011, 01:39 PM

Scarlett looked down at Zalias question. " I'm still kind of getting used to working this act instead of highwiring, and I slipped and hit Aiden." She said, looking back up over to him. She nodded and went over to the ice box, grabbing two eggs for him and then going over to start to fix them. Once they were on the skillet she turned and looked back at him. "Again, i'm really sorry." She said, going over and sitting down by him as she waited for the eggs to be cooked. "How about I make it up to you? I could help you get ready for our act?" She asked, biting her lip.

Later she planned to go to the practice tent and try once again to do her old high wire act. If only she hadn't fallen and broken her ankle a few months back. She looked back to Zalia. "I was up on the high wire yesterday for a good five minutes until I fell from the pain in my ankle. I think i'm getting better." She said, smiling a little. She hoped that someday she'd be able to do her high wire act as well, but without training and a little help she couldn't do squat. "I used to be so good at it.." She whispered, looking to her slender hands that were resting on the table.

When the eggs were fried she stood up and went over to the skillet, putting both eggs on a plate and then sitting them in front of Aid. She then got herself a bowl of fruit and sat down beside him again, taking a bite of a strawberry. She glanced back at Aiden, knowing it was a definite thing that he was nothing like her ex, so she shouldn't be worried about her feelings towards him, but she was still stuck thinking that she'd get hurt again.

JessehBoo

Old 07-21-2011, 04:07 PM

Aiden smiled at Scarlett and waited for her to walk away before reaching out and placing his hand on his elbow. The skin of his palms glowed white for a moment as he healed the pain. Smiling he moved his arm freely, making sure it was completely healed. When she returned he sighed at her mention of her highwire act. If he wanted he could heal her...slowly over the time they'd known eachother hed slowly been healing it everytime he touched her ankle. Whether it was to massage it if there was pain or anything like that. He didnt want everyone know about his healing, he didnt know why. He was still new and didnt want everyone knowing his secrets. Maybe it was because that he felt his healing was inadequate to be a good power. He was unable to save his mother with it as a child. Perhaps. Scarlett didnt even know about his past, no one here did. Smiling her rubbed Scarletts arm in comfort. "I'm sure you'll get back up there. I have faith in you" he said with a smile and started to eat his egs, moving his albow around a bit. "See, good as new. It wasnt that bad." In truth it wasnt, but it still would have hurt later if he didnt heal it now.