Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2012, 02:40 PM

'I am Demetrius Oak" Demetrius answered Hikaru's question.
-------

"And I'm Hailey Grace" added Hailey.
----------
Alexandria slowly stopped crying.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-22-2012, 07:14 PM

Yoona waited impatiently for the architect to arrive and decided to walk around the city to ease the extent of her boredness. "So boring..." She frowned as she slowly sauntered across the many streets. The vampire was trying to get herself lost, but that was practically impossible for the vampire who had heightened senses and never daydreamed.

[I'm not sure if this part is correct but I'll correct it later if it's not, I haven't been writing for a while so it might not be that good :U]
Seeing quite a few people bunched up in an area interested the vampire, so she walked closer and noticed that there were two vampires, one of them a hybrid, a faerie and a human. What an interesting group. Yoona tilted her head. She recognized who the vampire and the hybrid were--Demetrius Menelaus Oak and Zero Kain. Of course, they probably didn't know her because she kept herself rather well hidden, but Yoona had information on every vampire and vampire hybrid currently alive.

"Hello Demetrius, and Zero!" Yoona burst in on the group, not caring about the reactions of the teenagers. She hadn't bothered to cover her extremely strong vampire scent, but she didn't care about being hunted either. "Oh!" Yoona's eyes widened when she saw Demetrius close up and tilted her head. "You look exactly like your father, you know?" She had met his father in Greece a few years (centuries) ago when on a little trip to get rid of (demolish) the town of a vampire coven that dared to defy the laws of the Committee.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2012, 04:11 PM

Tsuki looked at Yoona. "Who the hell are you, and how do you know Zero and Demetrius?" She sounded really serious. "Anyways, what do you want." Tsuki didn't take kindly to the fact that Yoona knew Zero. She sensed something that was off about this girl....but she couldn't decide what.
((I don't mean to make her seem jealous...She always acts like that XD))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero glared at Yoona and sighed. He rolled his eyes and stared at Demetrius. Zero had been confused when Yoona explained that she had seen Demetrius's father..let alone compare Demetrius to him.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2012, 04:51 PM

Demrtius put himself between Yoona and Hailey, "As Tsuki said, who are you? How do you know who I am? How do you know my father?"

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-24-2012, 01:39 AM

"My, my. What a cute one you are!" Yoona smiled at Tsuki as if the glaring teenager were a harmless, cute little newborn. Which, in a way, she was. The vampire faked a concerned frown. "What's with all this scowling? Are all the children of your generation so hostile?"

"Ah, yes. How rude of me, I haven't even introduced myself yet." Yoona blinked a few times and tilted her head slightly to one side. "I'm Yoona Bayerische-Kwon, nice to meet you. You probably don't know me, but I certainly know you." She glanced at Demetrius. "Oh, I met your father in Greece. He told me quite a bit about you, in fact."

Yoona then raised an eyebrow. "Actually, I'm rather surprised you guys don't know who I am yet. Take a guess?" She leaned back, crossing her arms across her chest.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2012, 04:24 PM

Zero's mood had worsen when she started with what he liked to call a 'playful vampire mood'. He had a straight face and glanced at Yoona. " I do. You're the leader of the vampire committee in London. Let me guess, you're here to add onto your committee, most likely needing another building...Which, by the way, would explain the empty lot that isn't that far from here." He wasn't surprised by the way she acted. Most of the vampires he knows acted the same say that Yoona was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki was biting down on her teeth. Her mouth was sent into a scowl and personally wanted to attack Yoona. 'Cute? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK IS CUTE ABOUT ME WANTING TO ATTACK YOU?!' Tsuki thought to herself. She glanced over at Hikaru and then at Yoona. "Is there another reason you're here? Or are you just waiting for someone to show up and wasting your time talking to us?" She said in a weirdly curious way. Believe it or not, Tsuki was actually curious to why Yoona was talking to them...she just didn't act like it.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2012, 04:52 PM

"It seems Tsuki keeps asking the questions I want to ask," said Demetrius, "What does the leader of the vampire comittee want with us?"
------
Hailey moved out from behind Demetrius a bit, "Merry meet" It was an ancient greeting that she didn't usually use but she thought it appropriate when addressing a vampire leader, "I am Hailey Grace"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2012, 03:27 PM

"Well I am so sorry Demetrius for stealing your lines." Tsuki just said with a 'sad' voice. She was curious to why Yoona hadn't said anything yet since she introduced herself. Her mind wandered to a not so long ago place, where she was happy and content with her family. Now she despises them for unknown reasons.

Flashback: The Random Demon

'Tsuki!!!!Come out, come out, wherever you are.' She heard Tenma calling her, challenging her to come out so he could get his revenge on her. Playful revenge that is. Tenma soon got creeped out from the eerily silence that filled the yard. He heard rustling from the bushes and then out of nowhere Tsuki jumped onto him and started ticklng him.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-27-2012 at 04:09 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2012, 04:34 PM

Hailey giggled.
-------
Demetrius smiled, "Well, they say great minds think alike, whoever "they" are" He amde air quotes around the they the second time.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-28-2012, 08:57 AM

(O_O Ahhhh >w< so sawwi; me thought me had posted. @.@ guess not, i post now :3)

After hearing the answer from Haily as well as from Demetrius on who they were, Hikaru simply gave a warm smile as he nodded toward their answers. Now he at least knew who these people he was talking to were. Although, right when he was about to speak up with these people around about the situation of this city and how it seemed like how these people were gathering around as well as speaking with one another how they knew each other; he wasn't expecting someone to show up out of nowhere. With a small gasp of hearing a female voice call out toward Zero and Demetrius, Hikaru quickly spun around to see a young female woman come over and speak about how one of them looked exactly like their father.

Looking at this woman in a complete confusion of who she was, his own eyes widened up even more when he had heard Tsuki speak up on asking how this new woman knew who Zero and Demetrius were as well as asking who she was; only to hear right after, another question about what she wanted. It wasn't really that hard to tell after hearing that, the group didn't exactly know who this woman was at all. Even with Demetrius speaking up on asking the same exact questions as Tsuki had asked just confirmed it even more that they didn't know her.

Turning his attention right back over toward the woman, Hikaru simply tilted his head curiously to hear that she was calling Tsuki 'cute', as well as speaking about how each one of them were considered 'children'. Hikaru didn't bother to really speak up since this wasn't his actual place to say anything, especially since he didn't really know any of them too well. Soon enough though, hearing the woman introduce herself as 'Yoona Bayerische-Kwon' than speaking about how she had met with Demetrius's father in Greece to hear that he had told her much about his own son.

Right after that, hearing from Zero speak up on telling Yoona herself, who she was from, and why she was here as well about some kind of new building to be created near an empty amount of space near here. It truly was a little shocking to hear how Zero knew all this as well as knowing about it himself now, turning his attention over toward Tsuki as she began to speak once more toward Yoona on asking if there was another reason she was here.

Before Hikaru could hear the answer from Yoona about the questions, he turned his head over to look at Demetrius as he spoke up on asking what the vampire committee would want with them. That was also very curious on his mind, a committee of vampires; one of them coming out of nowhere to meet with all of them like this was truly unexpected. There had to have been another reason for this woman to come out of nowhere. 'I got a bad...feeling about this...' he thought to himself, hoping that this wasn't going to turn into a fight. He wasn't expecting a fight when he was simply coming to this city to meet his parents' graves.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-28-2012, 03:29 PM

"Oh? You knew?" Yoona tilted her head. "Well, we don't educate you for nothing after all." Most young vampires didn't know, but their spectacular education was all funded for by the committee. If you walked on to the campus of an ivy league college, almost one-fourth of the student body would have at least some vampire blood in their veins.

Yoona nodded to Hailey and put a fist to her chest, a ancient sign of respect. In fact, it had been Yoona herself who had came up with it. Not many used it today, so she appreciated Hailey for doing so. "Merry meet." She felt a familiar cold hand on her shoulder and she whipped around to see "Frewin" standing behind her. "Ah, there you were. Took you quite some time, didn't it?"

The architect gave her an skeptical look and ignored the "children". "Not everyone can travel around the world as fast as you can, you know." He frowned and took building plan out of his back pocket. "Now are we going to get to work? Or do you want to continue wasting time?"

Yoona rolled her dark, mysterious eyes. "You know we've got as much time as we want." The graceful female then glanced back at the group. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you sometime later." The two walked down the street and back to the empty area the building was to be built.

"Hmmm..."
Frewin examined the grounds carefully and met Yoona's eyes. "Give me twenty minutes. If I can't make it then, you win the bet." Scoffing, she narrowed her eyes. "Oh? And what's the prize?" The male vampire shrugged and made a face. "Lunch? Loser has to hunt?" Yoona nodded. "Deal."

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-28-2012, 07:15 PM

"Well....." said Demetrius, "That was strange" he looked at Zero, "I don't like it, what do you think she's up too?" he didn't like speaking to Zero but he figured now was not the time for his grudges.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-30-2012, 04:33 PM

((How shall we establish the S.C.A.H.A.T in this roleplay? I know how they originally got established in my story, but it won't work out on here! DX Also death, it is not a big deal...sometimes we have stuff that makes us forget things XD ))

Zero looked really serious, more to the point where it seemed he was wanting to attack someone. " I don't like it either...nor do I have any idea what she is up to." His mouth was sent into a scowl, then he turned to Hikaru. Zero was say something to Hikaru, when he heard something crash down the alleyway. "I'll be right back.." He walked down the alleyway only to find two little wolf pups and a older wolf pup looking at him. He brought them back with him, one was sleeping on his head since it decided it was going to fly up there, and the other wolf pup fell asleep in his arms, while the older wolf was walking towards Tsuki. He looked annoyed. "Does anyone have any idea what these are?" Zero was looking at Tsuki. "At least tell me that you do.."

((The creatures...wolf pups:

Older one: ))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I have no earthly idea Zero..." Tsuki sighed and then looked at the one sleeping in his arms. She thought it was adorable and then looked down at the older wolf that sat by her. It didn't budge at all, and it looked like it was going to attack anyone who came near her.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 01-30-2012 at 04:41 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2012, 05:13 PM

Hailey shrugged, "I dunno, werewolves?"
-------
Alexandria eventually fell back o sleep in Eric's arms. He sat looking down at her, remembering the day she had been born.
Flashback: Alexandria's birth
Eric had been different back then: happy instead of bitter, clueless about the tragedy that would occur in the coming years. He was nervous about being a father and had paced the waiting room. A nurse had come in and laid a bundle in a little pink blanket in his arms. He had stared down at his daughter, thinking she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, with ehr blonde ringlets and her blue eyes gazing back at him, and he had felt joy and love like he'd never felt before. He knew in that moment there was nothing he wouldn't do to protect the tiny child in his arms. He would die to protect her. Moreover, If forced to, he would kill to protect her.
End Flashback

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 01-30-2012 at 05:20 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2012, 04:19 PM

Zero looked at Hailey. "I don't think they're werewolves..maybe it is some unknown creature...?" He sounded curious..wanting to know the true nature behind them appearing. The little pup on his head woke up and yawned, it jumped onto his shoulder and started licking him. Zero was confused why the pup was licking him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Tsuki let out a little, inaudible giggle and then looked at the wolf by her. 'What exactly are you?' She thought to herself while looking at him. Tsuki looked over at Hikaru. "So, how far from here is your family?"

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-31-2012, 04:47 PM

Hailey giggled, "Aww there so cute" She reached out her hand to the pup on zero's shoulder.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2012, 03:46 PM

The pup jumped down off of his shoulder and flew over to her. "Mey?" It made the strangest sound that any creature Zero had come across before had never made. "What the hell?" Zero looked at the pup with a very confused expression, but it looked funnier than before.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-06-2012, 05:09 PM

Hailey stroked the pup giggling at zero's expression. She looked at the it wings, than at ehr own, "Maybe your a wolf version of me, huh boy?"

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2012, 04:37 PM

"Ber?" The puppy tried looking at its wings, but it couldn't see them. It was twirling around and then got dizzy. He was swaying in the air and then flew down to the ground. The pup tried to stand up but slipped and landed on all four of his paws. The pup looked vexed by the fact he couldn't fly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero strarted to lightly chuckled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki sensed two evil prescences nearby. She couldn't tell who they were or what they were. Tsuki looked at Zero and them, and then back down at the Ookami sitting next to her. He seemed on edge, then Tsuki turned around and looked into the alleyway. There was two guys standing in the shadows.

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2012, 04:45 PM

One moment Hailey was giggling at the pup, the next she sensed the presence too, her gaze follwoed Tsuki's.
-------
Demetrius steppe gforward, putting himself between Hailey and the alleyway.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 02-07-2012, 11:42 PM

Hikaru the entire time was watching on how the events played out, only to end up seeing how Yoona left the area of the group as though she had to meet up with someone urgently. Soon enough his attention was turned over toward Demetrius speaking up about how that was strange as well as though he had a bad feeling just like Hikaru himself. Looking right over toward the male named Zero, he noticed how he said that he'd be back for some reason. Only to create much curiousity in Hikaru of what he was doing. Although, the last thing he was expecting was when he had come back with about three puppies; two of them being twins while the third one looking as though it was a bit older than the other two. His own eyes widened up slowly at the thought that why there were three random puppies around here; although what got him a bit more curious was why they each had wings. 'Thats...kind of strange..' he thought to himself, before a small gasp escaped his lips from hearing how Tsuki asked Hikaru a quick question about his family.

She seemed to ask about how far his family was from here, that exact question reminded him about why he came to this city in the first place. He had to visit his parents' graves, and just realized that he was taking too much time away from them. "Uhmm...." he started for a moment, taking a quick look around where he was to see if he recognized anywhere he was. Soon enough, he had finally realize where he was; his parents' an his own old home was about two or three blocks down. So instead of really saying anything, he just pointed in the direction of where it lead down to his old home. "I..Its down that way." he stated, only to end up hearing one of the pups speak up in a strange language for a moment. Catching Hikaru's attention immediately, that was strange indeed; he had thought for sure since they looked like puppies, they would bark just like any ordinary puppy would. Apparently not. Soon enough however, looking at how Tsuki and Haily began to head off toward an alleyway; Hikaru watched them walk away with a bit of confusion on what was going on. His mind was beginning to debate on whether he should follow them or if he should go toward his old home and meet with his parents' graves like he was planning to do ever since he got here to this city.

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Tsuki examined the shapes of the two dark figures. She used the shadows to speak to them, yet it also was being spoken to them, without Tsuki even speaking. "Who are you, and what do you want?!" The voice echoed to the men.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, we're just passing through..standing here like creeps and watching you talk to us like we're pathetic excuses for immortals." One of the dark figures stepped foward. His hair was short, straight and black. The guy looked about 17, and he had grey eyes. "We were just coming to talk to you. We didn't mean to scare you guys."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, you're ticked off at me? I'm sorry...I didn't mean to put everybody on their guard.." The other figure stepped out.
" I am Chikyo Hiragami, nice to meet you all." She bowed, her blonde long hair falling down on both sides on her face. Chikyo then looked up and pointed at the other mysterious figure."And this here is my older brother, Kaname Hiragami."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsuki took a minute to release that they weren't men.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero had an annoyed expression at the remark that they had made.

(( The guy: ))

(( The girl: ))

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 02-10-2012 at 04:04 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM

Hailey looked at the two suspiciously, remembering the bad feeling their presence gave her.

Last edited by Annabeth Rowanna Cullen; 02-09-2012 at 04:56 PM..

Tsuki Kinryoku
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 PM

Tsuki glared at Kaname and Chikyo. "For what reason are you needing to talk to us for?" She sounded mad, and also like she was going to kill them if they came near any of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaname looked at her. "We originally came to ask a favor of you guys, but I guess your not the ones to do it." He turned around, then looked at Chikyo. "Let's go sister, it seems we are not welcomed." He walked off into the alleyway, only to disappear into the darkness of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WAIT FOR ME!!!!" Chikyo turned around and ran after her brother and then disappeared, just like her brother did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zero looked really confused. "Ok then.." He then turned around and looked at Tsuki. "A favor, why would they want a favor from us?" Zero stood there, and then he put his right hand on the right side of his face. It seemed he was comtemplating why they would ask.

Last edited by Tsuki Kinryoku; 02-14-2012 at 04:13 PM..

Annabeth Rowanna Cullen
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2012, 05:00 PM

Hailey looked between Tsuki and Zero, "Do you two know them?"