~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-03-2013, 04:36 AM

((Gothika_Knight: Phoneix:))

---------- Post added 09-03-2013 at 02:22 AM ----------

Kenshin closed his eyes and opened his mind, letting her go as far in as she wanted. He offered up his story, his past. His family and their past. Everything about himself and where he came from, he showed her. He had nothing to hide. If anything, he needed to share this story with someone. It had been years since his father had told him the story of his mother's death. And after that, they had never spoken of it again. No one had. Kenshin desperately needed someone to confide in, who could share his story and the pain that came with it. In turn, he wanted to know about her. He could sense that there was a dark secret she was keeping, and that she had good reason for keeping it. It was so well protected that even she couldn't see it. Kenshin decided that if she ever wanted to address that secret, he would be there for her, but until then he would leave it alone. He waited until she was finished looking into his mind before he looked fully into hers. He didn't want to trespass where he wasn't welcome.

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 09-03-2013, 08:01 AM

Julius smiled softly, since he was in his human form, the teeth really weren’t as sharp as they would be in his true form but they were sharply enough to be considered a little strange. “Your welcome. I am glad that you are at least able to get up and walk about even if you are sick.” He said blinking lightly. Julius’s eyes, however, widened a little when he heard that she had been looking for a vampire so she can become a vessel since she believed it would save her life. Julius thought about it long and hard. It might be able to have her life. Then again, she would be dragged into a senseless war because of the vampire she is to serve. The tall muscular vampire turned away for a moment then turned back to catch the last bit of what she said. About climbing to the roof and believing her knight in shining armor was never coming, that is until she fell and he saved her.

Julius’s eyes widen more, ‘Can it be? Is this her?’ He thought to himself. It was possible, she was the right age and she had the signs of a virgin. He opened his mouth a little, about to speak, but before he could she started to cough. He blinked lightly watching and as if by instinct, he opened his arms slowly and gently wrapped his large arms around the fragile girl. He looked down at her, gently stroking her hair. “I believe you are right miss. I believe that I was suppose to save you, I think...you are the one I was supposed to find.” He said softly thinking to himself. He looked around and gently scooped Rosemary in his arms and stood up. “I should take you inside, we can talk more in your room.” He said looking around slowly, trying to see which room she came out of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Akloria continued on her way to the store, her newly found $20 would be enough to get her the food she wanted. Her headphones were in but she had so much to think about. She wanted to know how a $20 bill just appeared like that out of the blue. Was it just a coincidence? She stopped walking and placed her hand on her silver cross. the cross that seem to have saved her many times through her time here. She had to think this through and try to understand what is happening. She turned around and started walking back to the park. Her dress fluttered lightly behind her, Akloria had a determined like look on her face. She wanted to know what was going on, why this much luck was happening to her. She went back to the bench she was sitting at but noticed nothing was wrong with it.

She continued walking past it, going along the path that went around the park. ‘Why is this happening to me?’ She thought to herself. Her purse strapped over her chest as she started jogging a little down the path. She stopped short and looked around, seeing the different trees and people all around. Not really paying attention, Akloria's cross’s gem was glowing again. He was glowing a color of purple, she was getting close to someone with vampire blood again. It seem to glow a little brighter the closer she moved along the path. Akloria looked down and saw it glowing, “What? Wh-What’s going on? Why is it glowing? Stop it.” He pleaded quietly, clamping her hands around the cold silver cross but it continued to glow the purple color as if to say ‘look out’ or ‘be careful’.

[These are the colors the gem will glow:
Purple: A dampire is near
Red: A Ven'Deya vampire is near
Gold: A Holeria vampire is near
White: Her vampire guardian is near.]

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 09-03-2013 at 08:06 AM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-03-2013, 09:28 AM

The command from the woman seemed to want to shatter her bones. Her body remained stiff as though she were going to bolt, but then her muscles started to relax, as if something was keeping her there. The command seemed to take on more than waht words couldbring on. It was as if she were doing the command herself rather than what she had been trying to make her body do. This was the thing that had saved her life the night her family died. This command control power. Instead of fighting it like she would have in the past, she decided just to embrace it and sit still in her seat, leaning back so as to be comfortable.

The woman's voice seemed to carry on as she spoke. The third sentence had peeked her interest as the woman paused. Apparently, if she had gathered her information correctly, the male that had been biting into her wanted her more than anyone else, including his own wife. Now that was just a sad statement in and of itself. She couldnt believe what she was hearing."So, let me get this straight. Your own husband wants a spitfire like me more than an elegant lady such as yourself? What did you do, that he needs a human pet when he hates humans, rather than his queen vampire who can take a hit?" Her egging on the situation was probably a bad thing, but she didnt care. It was what she did now adays. She instigated everything to see what kind of reaction she would get out of the vampires here. The guard seemed to come back as the conversation continued, surprised just a little that she had not taken off like he had expected her to. Or so it seemed when he put a soft hand on her shoulder, rather than a rough one.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-04-2013, 03:18 AM

Rosemary could only just hear the man's words over her coughing. So he thought so, too, that they were meant to find each other. She felt his arms wrap around her as he lifted her. Her cough quieted enough for her to be amazed at how easily he picked her up. He was strong, she could feel that much. But she was also disturbed that she weighed so little. Hospital food. Looking up at him she noticed that he seemed to be looking for something. Her room, she realized. "It's that one there, on the third floor. The only one with the window open." She said, only half joking. It was true, her window was the only open one there. She coughed again, weakly, and leaned her head on his chest. "My parents will be in to check on me soon. They always come around dinner time." She said.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2013, 04:54 AM

Sephora open her eyes as she stared at him. She gave a simple nod as she closed her eyes linking with him again. She allowed him full access of her mind. She showed him all the people she had met. Her mind however went back to him. His pain and history made her feel for him. She slowly went back through what he had showed her. She gently put her hand on his shoulder as she slowly open her eyes. "I am sorry." She whispered with better speech skills. "Your father loves you....would you like to draw if you are able? It may make you feel better." She said hoping to give his mind some ease. She wasn't sure what to say or do next after seeing everything of him. She knew that she would never leave him without a fight and would be happy to stay with him and learn from him. He was her first and only friend. He had saved her when she needed it now it was her turn.

Lance froze in his steps. He turned as he began to scan the area. Something wasn't right. He felt something a little off. If he didn't know better he swore he felt a hunters cross. He hadn't felt one of those crosses in a long time. He looked around as he was now obvious looking for something to normal mortals. This day was turning out to be rather interesting. He had seen the king of vampires and what was next the bloody queen Clare to appear to him and make him her servant?

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-05-2013, 04:19 AM

Kenshin saw her nod and smiled, and went into her mind. He saw everything she had to show, but he stayed away from that mental wall. Finally, he opened his eyes again, and she was apologizing, saying that his father loved him. He nodded. "I know Father loves me. I have never doubted that. But the fact is that Father's first duty is to his kingdom. I do not begrudge him that, especially since I know that it will be my job someday." He said. Sure, he would like to have bonded with his father, but he understood why that couldn't happen. He smiled at her. "Would you mind if I drew you?" He asked, reaching for his sketchpad.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2013, 05:20 AM

Sephora gave a slight nod. She moved from the bed to the floor beneath the candles. She gently stretched out her wings some for him. She smiled as she did so loving getting to move them. It felt good to move them. She looked around his room as she realized where she was fully. She blushed softly before speaking, "Where will you put me? I doubt that many will be happy with the idea of me in your room. Is there a place where I can fly?" She said as her mind began to run wild with ideas. She went silent as she tried to deiced what would happen to her. "I would like to be with you if you will let me. I hope I will not be a nuance for you. " She said as she giggled and went silent just smiling as she sat there for him trying to be still so he could draw.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-05-2013, 07:53 PM

Solomon rubbed his hands together, trying to piece together his words in the best way possible. "I'm not sure how to put answer that properly, so I'll answer to the best of my abilities : I want to save anyone I can. From my point of view, we're facing Total War. "he said to him. "Odd's are, the clashes are going to be soon, so I want anyone associated with me to be safe. My family can take care of themselves, but your my vessel. I don't think of you as weak, but against a vampire, you don't have a fair chance. "He said to him. He then looked around. Good, nobody was listening. "I intended to do this quietly, without interruption, but it seems luck is not in my favor today......"he said, rubbing his temples.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-06-2013, 03:38 AM

Kenshin grinned a little as he started sketching her. Looking up a bit, he bit his lip. "There are plenty of rooms in the castle. Honestly, I don't think anyone would mind you staying in my room. They all know that nothing would happen." He said. She must have seen in his mind the conditions of a human vessel, and the fact that many nobles kept their vessels in their own rooms, almost like pets. Of course, Kenshin would never treat her like a pet. "You could take the room next to mine, if you want. And as far as flying..." He paused for a moment as he started the outline of her wings. "The castle grounds and the forest around it are enormous, and all safe. You can fly anywhere you want. I hope you won't fly far from the property, into a town, because it could be dangerous. But I won't stop you if you want to. And there is no way you would be a nuisance to me, no matter what." He smiled at her again as he started shading in the sketch.

Phoneix
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 PM

Sephora smiled hearing him. She sat there smiling for once. It was strange to feel so safe here with him. In a matter of moments she was a sleep there. She floated happily in her mind enjoying the memories she had gathered from Kenshin. She loved the memories because they some how meant more to hers than her own. She froze as she saw the memory of his father. In her mind she stood there as she gently reached out to his father. She felt her heart ache why she didn't know. She knew Kenshin loved his father. This man...it reminded her of something that she missed. She let the memories fade as she just stood in her own mind alone again and not understanding why she hurt. She missed her memories before now. Why did she have none she wondered. She had made sure that she would never remember them. It must have been sad for her to forget herself. A slight smile appeared on her face as Kenshin appeared in her mind at lest a memory of him. Her mind was playing with her as she slept but she loved it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-20-2013, 04:23 AM

By the time Kenshin had finished his drawing, he looked up to see that Sephora was fast asleep. He smiled and put his sketchbook down. Leaning forward, he brushed a strand of hair out of her face and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Rest well, Sephora." He whispered, and went to clean up the food tray and leave it outside his door. He wondered where his father was, as he would have to speak with him about Sephora. Once he had finished with cleanup, he went to lay down on a couch on one side of his room, where he could sleep, and his guest would see him when she woke up. He didn't want her to wake up and feel frightened.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 10-22-2013, 11:47 PM

happydeath: )