Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 11-05-2007, 10:45 PM

They'll be pay phones and there won't be anyone there to ask." Josie replied. "When are you going to drop this notion that a ghost town will have someone here? It's not going to happen Danni, there's a reason they're called ghost towns. It's because only ghosts walk here. As in no one is alive in these towns. Either they died or left." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm going back to the car. Go ahead and look for someone."

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 11:02 PM

"Josie wait!" Zane ran over to her. "Dont go back to the car just yet, you never know, there could be someone here, like a hermit. Besides" He said looking into her eyes" Theres safty in pairs. Im not going to let you go back to the car by your self and risk you getting killed by some wild animal. Now, do you still want to head back to the car or do you want continue with us?"

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 11:11 PM

She shook her head "If some hermit lives here I'll eat a sock." She replied "Who could survive up here for very long? No one even comes out here. And I thought Bangle was the paranoid one. Vampires and ghosts are more likely to attack me." She smiled "I'm still going back to the car, but you don't have to come."

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 11:19 PM

((No no, you –want- to go off alone.))

There seemed to be some discord amongst the prey, perhaps one sheep wishing to break from the flock, which, of course was the sort of chance a vampire could truly ask for. Alone prey happened to be an easy target, as with no one around to help, it was far too easy to begin feasting upon the flesh of those present. Perhaps a few of them were ‘clean’ in their blood, not having been bitten before, which would surely make them taste all the better. Undiluted blood…hopefully there were no illnesses among them, as that tainted the taste of the blood…

Rooftop, to rooftop, Kamui took more careful steps as drawing close. Black upon black was quite hard to see, you see. Taking full advantage of his enhanced physical traits, the beast stole a closer look at some of the prey on top of a rickety sort of old building. Say what you will, but a vampire’s steps could be as light as a chipmunks if they were moving fast enough, and laying with a peer over the edge, the male watched from nearly eighty paces the group. There were five, and it seemed one was far enough away as to signal a want to leave. Target number one, of course.

The others would come in time, as eventually everyone split up, whether by chance, unluckiness, or planning. Some people simply grew tired of others and found a way to escape…who knew what the future held in store for this younglings, as death surely had a different plan in mind.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 11:20 PM

"Its human to be paranoid sometimes. Here " He reached inside his pocket and found his keys. He pulled off his whistle and put it around her neck. "blow into it once to signal that you arrived at the car saftly. Blow it a bizzilion times if something happends, we'll come spriting." He patted her on the arm before walking back over to the others.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 PM

She laughed. "Paranoia is not a good thing though." She replied before heading back to the car. Finding that garrage had shown her enough of this town to not want to go traipsing all over it.

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 11-05-2007, 11:28 PM

Dani laughed a little to see Zane pull out a whistle. "Is it a rape whistle?" She teased, she herself preferred to carry pepper spray. She didn't have any with her now, but it was back in the car in her bag. She wasn't worried about Josie going off by herself, she figured the worst that could happen is a cat lady would try to get fur on her clothes. "I'm sure there's someone here, somewhere." She said, she was adament about this not being a ghost town. She sighed and began to walk into town more. She had the eerie creepy feeling that they were being watched but just shrugged it off as Bangle getting into her head.

Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 11:32 PM

Storm stood up in a blur, the chair crashing to the ground. She felt a disturbance in the air. One of them was hunting, and she had a good guess as to who.
"I'll be back." She hurried out side and scaled up the building and onto the roof. Walking over to the front of the pub and peering over, she noticed figures walking in a distance. Looks like The Devils Playground had some visiters. She glances around, finally finding who she was looking for. Donovan

Stormy1

Old 11-05-2007, 11:37 PM

"Noo not a rape whistle." Zane said coming up next to Dani, chuckling. "I got it when I was Boy Scott a couple of years ago. Its the most annoying thing in the entire world, sure to drive off any living thing in a 5 block radious." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-05-2007, 11:41 PM

Fear streaked through her as she heard that noise...a laugh...it was no wind that was for sure. She jjumped immediately, surely the most vervous looking of the group.

"Bringing someone who knows cars wouldn't have helped! You guys all know as well as I that the car didn't break down on its own..." She wriggled her nose in nervous distaste.

She sighed a little however. "It's not me getting in your heads... it's the devils that gave this place it's name. I still say it'd be-"

Josie was goign back to the car? Bangle perked up immeidately. "I'm going with her. At least someone's sane. Hopefully you guys will get back soon, and DON'T TOUCH THE SHADOWS!" The last bit had that air of creepy warning before she dashed off after Josie.

"H-Hey! Wait up for me! Don't leave me behind, they'll get me!" She scampered up beside her, taking a few deep breaths.. "They're crazy...at least you're sensible...Lets go into the town called Devil's Playground..." She shivered. "This was such a bad idea..."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-05-2007, 11:47 PM

Josie placed an arm around Bangle. "No one will get you while I'm here Bangle" She reassured, her other hand slipping off the whistle and handing it to Bangle. "And if they try you blow that whistle while I kick their asses." She smiled. Years of cheerleading had strengthened her legs and made her a quite good kicker... It had been mentioned that she could probably do some damage with a kick if she aimed it at someone.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-05-2007, 11:55 PM

((How did I miss so much? Oh well, let's see if I can work my way back in))

Rosetta walked at the back of group. She had remained silent the whole time...maybe a sigh or two escaping from her lips. Her hands rested behind her head as she watched her friends. She smiled to herself. She had weird friends...
She clutched at her bare arms as a cold wind passed by. When had the gentle breeze become so harsh?

"Whatever we're doing, can we decide soon. I'm freezing out here!" she spoke up while rubbing her arms and fidgeting. Her homemade dress wasn't made of the thickest material and it did nothing to keep her warm.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 11:57 PM

“Meddlesome fool…â€

Whether that was aimed at the new intruder into the midst, one of those not fit to wear the mantle of the undead, or the one who joined the one leaving, was unknown. There were certain things all vampires needed to adhere to, in the mind of Kamui, and one of those was tormenting the living in such a manner, but more importantly using the delusional cattle as nature had intended. After all, why give vampires the curse to need to feed on blood, yet deny them the right to do so freely? It made fairly little sense to the male, about as much sense as trying to fit a square peg into the proverbial round hole.

It simply didn’t work.

Now was the time to follow the easier of game, however, as Kamui stood, with a grin, to leap off in a blur once more, chasing after the group headed back to the vehicle. Rooftops like stepping stones, gaps like single steps within the path, amazing what a little undeath could do to enhance the body. When one gave into the carnal desires of the inner beast, they changed…the more one gave in to what they desired, the more they began to crave it, and Kamui was a victim of the curse after all. Like the male cared, though, much more concerned with the other victims he’d be creating tonight…

The emerald one looked quite delectable actually…perhaps she would be the first to fall.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 12:04 AM

Surprisingly, Bangle was a bit comforted as she took the whistle. "Well, if all else fails, it'll anoy the heck out of anything with senstiive hearing..."

Slipping it around her neck, she tossed her dark curls over her shoulder. Her skin was defintiely the palest of the groups. Quite the recluse, she was. In any case, she smiled to Josie. "Well, you can try, but chances are anything that comes after us will be stronger than an average human..." Still nervous, she was.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-06-2007, 01:22 AM

Rosetta was starting to feel kinda bad. Bangles had been freaking out this whole time, and she, herself, hadn't really done much to help her. She had hoped that the nervousness would eventually go away, but that didn't seem to be the case.

"Hey, Bangles..." Rosetta mumbled while walking behind her. "Sorry we've been giving you such a hard time today," she continued while lowering her head, her bangs falling over her apologetic eyes. "This was suppose to be a fun getaway..."

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 01:25 AM

"Well so am I." She smiled "Come on, you, me, Rosetta...We're bound to either irritate or inflict injury upon whoever or indeed whatever may or may not attack us."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 01:37 AM

Bangle gave a smile to Rosetta. "It's not your fault, Rosie. I'm just sensitive right now. this place has quite a reputation, and you know how I am about the supernatural. I'm very firm in my belief that such exists. And I feel very strongly that this is a very bad place to be." A simple explanation for her behavior.

Still, her nerves were on edge, just as much as before...She couldn't relax..maybe once she got to the car.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 AM

Josie squeezed Bangles arm reassuringly. Her smile never faultering. She was of the firm belief that they would have to hike back to civilization. There wasn't going to be any phone or anyone to help them and she believed they could fix the car about as much as she believed there were people here.

Everstar
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 01:45 AM

It was almost a cue, a sounding bell of a lack of redemption, the lack of care in the matter as the three began to be shadowed once more. Three…such an unlucky number, as this made it just that little bit harder to swoop in and take the prey by surprise. There was strength in numbers, since even while the male hadn’t a need for discreetness, it made the prey all the more frightened to see their numbers thin for no reason they could see. It put people on edge to notice their friends disappearing one, by one, by one, only to turn up corpses should they look back again. Perhaps now was the time to put the fear of the devil within them a bit.

A blur, of course, but the male made certain that certain footsteps were heard. Kamui had closed in on the group, and with a hard step to one of the rooftops nearby (A patch in the roof almost gave way and sent him tumbling), he jumped across the street they were walking down, so the group could have felt something pass overhead, or perhaps rather felt the wind from his rushing by. Never would the beast stay close enough to the edge of the building to allow for them to see him directly after that…no, no, he had retreated to the end of the roof for a moment, preparing to continue down the street and do it again.

Slowly, but surely, he’d unnerve and frighten the best of them, and scared cattle were the easiest to pluck. When one was frightened, they tended to overreact and overlook smaller details they might not have noticed before. A scared person may overlook the sound of someone coming up behind them, or perhaps their senses may heighten to it. They may perceive things that aren’t there, making them easier targets to pick off after all. Part of the male wanted to just walk up behind them and say ‘Boo’, but where was the fun in that…

Blood would be spilled before morn~

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 01:53 AM

Bangle was already on edge. But sometign was moving about, and even worse, she was hearing thigns now as well..foosteps and crashes. At the latter, she jumped immeidately. More scared than a rabbit in hunting season. Yet, that was what she was, wasn't she?

"W-W-W-We should hurry to the c-c-car...." Nervous? Yes. Stumbling and stuttering, whispering all at once? Yes again. She started walking faster than the others, intent on getting to the car. Surely they'd catch up soon enough.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 01:55 AM

Josie looked up. It wasn't hard to imagine the place filled with creepy monsters. But that was part of the reason behind calling them ghost towns. She sighed. Bangle was getting to her. She could have sworn she had felt someone pass by. But she denied it. Passed it off as paranoia.

She looked at Rosetta and began "You know, it may settle you down if we all held onto someone." Her words were directed at bangle but her meaning was aimed at Rosetta.

Uzura
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-06-2007, 01:56 AM

"Well, hanging out with you so long, I'm kinda starting to believe in that sorta stuff too," she replied to Bangle. "And it kinda freaks me out, to be honest. That's why I joke so much about it. It makes me less tense," she explained with a laugh. Her laugh suddenly stopped. She could hear close noises; sense a passing presence. She could feel a growing paranoia in her chest, but she tired not to let it show. Perhaps the others didn't hear or feel it. It could have just been in Rosetta's mind. But after seeing the nervousness grow within Bangle, she realized something must have been up.

"Ah! Wait up Bangle!" she said quickly while following at a fast pace behind her.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 11-06-2007, 01:59 AM

Josie darted ahead, catching hold of Bangles hand. "Stay with me Bangle" She pleaded. "You don't want to give the evil things the satisfaction of seeing you scared. Do you?"

Estrella
A Refined Pervert
Send a message via MSN to Estrella Send a message via Yahoo to Estrella

Old 11-06-2007, 02:22 AM

Dani watched as the other girls walked the other way and turned to Zane, "I guess it's just you and I that are exploring for a hotel," she said, "Unless of course you'd rather return to the car as well." she finished holding her breath for a few seconds. Bangle had her on edge and a sting of truth slapped her in the face with Josie's words. But she was determined to find someone, or some kind of phone. She stood there and watched as Bangle and the others disappeared in the direction of the car.

Stormy1

Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 AM

Zane watched the others walk back to the car, He didnt like them splitting up but he wasnt going to force them to stay with him and Dani either. "If I wanted to go back to the car I would of gone back to sleep when I first woke up." He gave Dani a reassuring smile. He knew that she despertly believed someone to be here and was determind to find someone or a phone that worked. Heck, he was determind to find something. "Now, lets go look for the hotel."