Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-31-2011, 05:50 PM

The Feudal Era, A Time were most history was either Unrecorded or Destroyed. Demons of Many kinds, Such as the White Fox demons the kitsune, or the brown tail Wolf Demons the Juggernauts. Each Demon and Human in the feudal era has learned to Defend him or Herself in the Breath of Combat with quick thinking, Excellent Reaction, and Perfect Reflexs.

In Modern Feudal Japan, Home of many great Citys, plantations, and Demons. there are Three Factions of Samuries, Ninjas, Martial Artist, Assasians, and Demon Slayers. These Factions used to be abled to balance the powers of The Feudal era, but with constent civil disputes, It has become a war zone. The Three Factions are Called as said : The Snake Flower Triad, The Bevolent order of the Kitsune, and the Brown tail Tribes of the Juggernauts. They all are flawed separatly, but togather they are Forces far greater then a Single Greater being. This Story takes place in the City of Hiragana, which is home to Several Different members of the three factions. Out of all the Factions, who will prevail and Rise to the top. Welcome to Modern Japan when its mixed with the Feudal era.

After the war many Years Ago, New Demons have Arisen. They call themselves the 'Nightmares'. They are creatures of un-imaginable form and power, but dangerous all the same. Will you be abled to stop them?

here are the Simple rules, you dont fallow them you get kicked, no exception.

1. No Godmoding [I shouldnt have to remind you this]
2. Send Profiles with the Faction you want to join or if your Neutral.
3. if accepted, post them yourself.
4. If you cant post within the week, let me know.
5. post atleast once a week or fallow rule 4
6. To let me know that you have Read the rules, put a :feesh: somewere I can see it.

Here are the skeletions

Name :
Specialty : [If your a Samuri, A healer, a Martial artist, Etc.]
Faction : [The Juggernauts, the Kitsune, or the Triad or if your neutral[
Short Bio :
Appearence :
Other : Optional

here is mine

Name : Ronin Kojima
Specialty : Samuri
Faction : Neutral at the moment.
Short bio : Ronin is a Samuri of Immense Skill, Though he has lived in the Moutains almost his entire life, he is now venturing to the City to experience first hand the life of a Modern citizen.
Appearence : \
Other : has a pipe fox named Tanaka