Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-23-2011, 03:04 AM

The kingdom of Hirigana, under the Rule of King Syrcus, was a Prosperious and wealthy Nation, but this did not last to long. One day, a Giant Crevice Opened in the Earth, and Creatures of Un-imaginable horror Sprung out. These creatures turned a Once Beautiful nation, into a Barren wasteland. 10 years later, A new Hope Sprung for the people. A Prohpet Fortold that the the Four who Drew the Sacred Weapons from the stone, would Save the Kingdom. The weapons went as Fallowing. The Staff of Balance, the Sword of Discord, the Bow of Peace, and the Hammer of Luck. A band of Unlikely Hero's, who Differ on their View points of this world, have Come upon a situation were they are ment to Draw the weapons. They have a Destiny awaiting them, but in the middle of it, there is a Cross-road. Will they take a Separate path, or Fallow the same? Let us find out.

here are the rules.

1. no godmoding, like making your charecter super powerful.
2. No Fighting or Racial Slurs, thats what ruins the roleplay, and I know from Experience.
3. PM the profile, and Label it 'Hero of Hirigana' if you want one of the weapons, If you want to be a Side charecter, or allie of the Hero, type in 'Paladin of Peace'. If you want to be a Demon lord, or a Bad guy, type in 'Out of the Darkness'.

heres the Profie for the Hero.

Name :
Magic : [Can have up to 3
Side Weapons : [only 2]
Bio :
other :
Pic :

Heres the One for Citizen, or warrior of Hirigana.

Name :
Magic : [only one.]
Bio :
Status : [What are you? A Average Citizen, A Paladin, or a knight etc etc]
pic :

here is for a Monster from the Crevice, or a Demon overlord.

Name :
Weapons : [up to 3]
Magic : [Up to 4]
Bio :
Rank as demon : [ Over lord, Warrior, soldier, Bishop, etc[
Pic : [human form and monster]
here is my profile

name : Akito Vandread
Chosen weapon : Sword of Discord.
Magic : Healing, Fire-based spells, and Earth Based spells
Side Weapons : A Half-sword, and a Hachet.
Bio : Akito, sense he was born, was always a Adventurous Spirit. He hated the Peace, and always fought with the few demons that once were the main problem in the land. He was Picked on Constently, because the students at his school thought he was good for nothing, but he told them that he could Draw one of the weapons from the Stone. They took him to the stone, and told him to try it.
other : Has a strange Tatto on his back. it has 3 Dragons, and a Orb in the middle. It was on his back sense he was born.
Pic :
Akito

Last edited by Andraus; 09-25-2011 at 08:01 PM..

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-23-2011, 07:45 PM

Name :Thomas Bérard
Chosen weapon :Hammer of Luck
Magic : he can surround him self in protective magic he can start to chant words frum the bible to weaken and or kill demons
Side Weapons : Templar sword and shield
Bio :Thomas was sent to Hirigana by the high Templar to investigate the large number of monsters that hit the kingdom he was not sent alone other Templar's have infiltrated the kingdom now he has to find the source of these monsters and kill it at any means necessary even if it costs him his life
other :Thomas carry's a cross and bible on him at all times
Pic :
with armor with out armor

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2011, 12:26 AM

Name: Galen Ferdinand
Chosen Weapon: Bow of Peace
Magic: Knows a bit of healing and wind magic.
Side Weapons: Two daggers for close-combat fighting.
Bio: Galen grew and and lived in a small village that was under constant repression from thieves and bandits due to its convenient location. The kingdom never stepped in very much, viewing the small town as unimportant. And so Galen took up duty to protect the town himself. He is a master marksman and his bows rarely ever miss their mark. One day, a strange traveling merchant came to his town. The merchant told Galen of a special bow in a certain location. So Galen followed the man, and when he got there, there was a great bow high up on a ravine, stuck in a rock. If Galen could climb the ravine and get to the bow, then it was his to keep...
Other: Galen is a peaceful person at heart, but isn't above resorting to violence if it will keep the peace. He's the kind of person who will take it upon himself to doing the wrong thing, yet for the right reasons.
Pic:

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 09-25-2011 at 09:26 PM..

Andraus

Old 09-25-2011, 08:00 PM

Akito was pushed upon the Stone ravine. He stared at the 4 Weapons of Power within the stone. The Student behind him snickerd. "Whats wrong, vandread? Not so high and might now, are you?"they taunted him. Akito glared back at them, then marched upon towards the weapons. He Tried the Bow, but it would not Budge. The Students Chuckled "One down, Fool." they told him. He Reached for the Staff, then the Hammer. No matter how much he tried, he could not make them move. His Classmates behind him laughed "see? He cant do it. He is truely a Good for nothing" They said. Akito was pissed now. Forgetting that it was in the stone, he reached and Grabbed the sword, intending to scare the students, to his surprise and joy, the Sword Slide from the Slot of stone. He Stared at the Blade, Shocked.

[I will make my entry cool :D ]

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 09-25-2011, 08:02 PM

Name : Aeleis Boislevesque
Chosen weapon : Staff of Balance
Magic : Knows earth-based and water-based spells.
Side Weapons : Two throwing knives, just in case.
Bio : By birth, Aeleis was never meant to step foot onto any battlefield. Not only a woman, but the daughter of the lord to a small estate, she'd always sought some sort of freedom from the path she was destined to live; cooped up in the manor, doomed to marry for her father's convenience. Upon hearing about the weapons in the stone, she recognized that withdrawing one may very well be her only chance of freedom.
Other : Living in a wealthier family, she's picked up whichever skills her tutors deemed necessary; several languages, literacy, horse riding, a bit of archery, etc.
Pic :

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2011, 08:57 PM

Galen was already halfway up the ravine. Unlucky for him, that was the easy part. It was the second half of the long climb that would prove difficult. He looked back down to the merchant, hoping to gain advice when he called to him, only to see that the merchant was no longer there. "Odd..." He said to himself, but no sooner started to resume his climb.

It was long and difficult, but as he began to reach the top, Galen could swear that he began to hear voices. Finally climbing up over the ravine, he bore witness to several boys gathered around a large stone with four different weapons sticking out of it, several of the boys hooting and hollering at the one seeming to try and pull all four weapons out of the stone.

"This must be it." Galen told himself quietly, looking to the stone. Or more particularly, the bow sticking out of it. "The bow that old merchant told me about." He knew the myth well, but had no idea that this was what the old merchant had meant. "...The Bow of Peace."

He continued to stand there, watching with interest as the boy continued to try and pull out a weapon. He folded his arms across his chest. "This is pointless... No one could pull a weapon that deep into a stone." But no sooner did the boy do just that, and Galen was left as shocked as the rest of the group of boys.

It was settled. He was going to pull out that bow...

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-25-2011, 09:08 PM

Name :Morroch the Fleshweaver
Age : Almost ageless, Morroch has lived for so many millenia, he has lost track of his own age
Demon Type : Lich wyrm
Weapons : Prefers his claws and magics, but mostly uses a dagger when in human guise
Magic : Master of necro magics and shadow magics,
Bio : Morroch was one of three whelps hatched when dragons flew the sky freely. Him and his two brothers, Arroch and Barroch, were prodigies to their kind, each mastering 2 elements of magicka; Arroch mastered earth and fire while Barroch mastered wind and ice. But, as the years grew longer, the three brothers began to feud, eventually ravaging the land in their fury. Their battle ended when the three were sent into a deep sleep. For millenia, Morroch slept like this, only awakening when the Crevice opened in the Earth, the seals of his earthy tomb broken by the resulting tremor and influx of dark creatures. And so he returned, using the energies from the onslaught of demons to regain lost power, soon becoming more demon than dragon and rising to a well respected position, controlling many legions of demons and undead.
Rank as demon : Over lord
Pic :
Human: (no picture, so I'll keep this simple) A thin young man covered in a dark and battered cloak. His hair and skin are pale, as if all life had been drained. Beneath his cloak is a simple shirt and leggings, clasped with a belt with a crooked and wicked dagger sheathed at his side.
True Form: http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...y_Mr__Jack.jpg

(Profile for now. I'll post in a little bit, i have homework to work on.)

Arc Angel

Old 09-26-2011, 01:37 AM

Aeleis raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun as she looked over the ravine, taking a moment to calculate just how she would manage this climb. She knew she had little time to accomplish the task she'd set out to attempt, and didn't want any of it wasted on failure. Soon, she knew, her father would send for her, and after having stolen a horse from the stables to even leave town, she doubted she'd be allowed the chance to climb a rock face to try pulling a staff from some old stone. Such was simply not a lady-like thing to do.

Shaking her head at the thought, Aeleis hopped gracefully down from her horse's saddle, tying its reins to a nearby tree as she approached the ravine to begin climbing. It was a difficult trial, to say the least, and in a dress she supposed she looked rather foolish. After quite some time, she managed her way to the top, heaving herself up over the edge, then standing. Taking a moment to observe the others gathered about, the group of boys and the lone man, she focused on the stone. "Three weapons left..." she murmured. Looks like one has been unsheathed.

Encouraged that this was not impossible, she approached and took a deep breath before lifting her hands to grasp the length of the staff firmly. Then, with a slight tug, it slipped right out and into her eager hands. The ease of the task surprised her, shock taking over her facial features for a moment before she smiled. Freedom was literally within her grasp, and she could not be happier.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2011, 01:47 AM

"I see you're a also chosen one." Galen said as he walked by the woman, who had just pulled the staff from the stone, just as the boy had pulled the sword from it. He stopped in front of the stone. "Let us see if fate will permit me such sanction as well."

It was getting crowded. If he was to do this, it'd have to be now. He took in a deep breath before placing his hand on the handle of the bow. He lifted with all his might, expecting it to be a daunting task to pull such a thing from solid rock... yet it came right out in his hands.

Galen looked over the bow, expecting it as if it were a true treasure to be explored, before looking back to the woman and smiling, and then to the boy with the sword, of which all his friends seemed to be quite excited by now. Was it just him, or was it quite a coincidence that all three of them were here at the same time? Or perhaps that was fate as well... He looked to the last item in the stone: a hammer.

...Was there to be a fourth person to join them?

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 09-26-2011 at 03:52 AM..

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 03:15 AM

The first flash sent a horrible chill down Morroch's spine. And then a second and third flash of powerful, bright energy emanated from the ravine, from three of the four weapons. And the disguised lich wyrm turned, paying for the small amount of meat he had purchased from a stall in town. And he turned, making his way down the path, a dark look in his pale eyes, knowing that the very drawing of those weapons threatened his life, threatened the power and prestige he attained since his awakening.

When he arrived, he eyed the stone wall, narrowing his eyes. He then set about climbing it, being sure to retain his disguise, unwilling to reveal his identity if someone were to look over the edge. But he did use the shadows from the stony walls to aid his ascent. He eyed the children as he reached the top, narrowing his eyes before pulling himself all the way up, donning a small smile, beginning to pant, as if it had taken a lot from him to climb that ravine. "Well...I...I thought I heard voices up here..." he said, stretching his back, knowing that, despite their new weapon, none had the required training to sense his demonic powers just yet.

Andraus

Old 09-26-2011, 03:30 AM

Akito waved the Blade slightly, testing its Balance, handling, and weight. It was like Nothing he had ever Worked with, a Well-rounded blade, Which were hard to come by in this Day and age, Due to the Fact that most swords were being sent to Soldiers in the Fields, to fight off the Demonic Hords. The kids from the School looked at him "Holy Saint John!. If we sold that Sword, we could make a Fortune....." One of them Said. Akito looked down at them and Glared, then Raised his left hand. Flames Danced around it, swirling like Snakes. "If you even come near me, You shall Burn." he threatend, his grip Tightening on his blade. He just proved that he was Not a Good for nothing, and he wasent about to let that slip up.

Arc Angel

Old 09-26-2011, 03:37 AM

Aeleis grinned as the man as he approached the bow, "It seems that I am," she replied softly, still in a bit of shock. Deciding to observe his attempt, her eyes widened in surprise as he, too, withdrew a weapon. This must be destiny. Why else would all four weapon-holders congregate at the same time?

Smiling in turn, she let out a short laugh, "We three are lucky..." Then, looking around for a moment, she asked a question she'd been thinking aloud, "Is there a fourth near?" Then, shaking her head as she did not see anyone as of yet, she remembered her manners. Looking towards both the man with the Sword, as well as the man with the Bow, she bowed her head forwards in respect, "I believe I shall introduce myself. My name is Aeleis, it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances." Just then, another person pulled himself up to the top of the ravine, earning her attention as she wondered if he were to be be the fourth 'chosen one'.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 09-26-2011 at 03:40 AM..

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2011, 04:07 AM

Aeleis. That was no common woman's name. "Galen." Galen introduced in turn with a slight bow. "Autonomous archer at your service." This woman was very well-spoken and well-mannered, he noted. Perhaps from some sort of nobility?

With hearing another tough voice, his attention send him looking to the young man across the way, and held in his amusement of how the boy's 'friends' seemed to want to do their own things with the sword, only for the boy to threaten them. He was a fiery spirit, wasn't he? Galen was about to make comment on their situation- primarily about the fourth item in the stone- before a new happening appeared altogether.

Galen stood there as he witnessed another figure come over the ravine. The man seemed normal enough. "Perhaps this is our fourth 'chosen one'." Galen spoke up from beside the Aeleis. He looked a little strange... dark almost... but other than that, he seemed normal. "Hello, stranger." He greeted the newcomer a bit louder. "Do you have business here as well?" It'd be interesting to see if he really could pull the last item- the hammer- from the stone.

(( Don't worry, I know Morroch isn't the fourth 'chosen one'. ;P But also, I can't see your profile pic, Cupcake, and so have no idea what your char looks like. D; ))

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 09-26-2011 at 04:56 AM..

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 04:22 AM

Morroch watched the three, looking between the boy with the blade, the noble born woman, and the archer, taking not of their faces, of every detail he could. And when he was addressed, he chuckled, lifting his hands defensively. "Oh, oh no!" he said, chuckling again. "I live not too far from here and I heard voices as I was passing by, so I came to investigate..." He looked to the fourth weapon, eyeing the thick handle of the hammer thoughtfully. "I tried a long while ago to take these weapons and, to be honest, I never expected to live long enough to see the four who would take them..." He turned, eyeing the ravine below with an almost cold eye, absently wondering when the fourth would make his appearance. "My name is Mordo, by the way," he said, the name a false one. He knew it was slim, but it was a chance these three were savvy in the old tales and knew of him and his brothers. And he wouldn't take that chance.

(Oh, the link broke... Browsing deviantART hopefully this will work. Its a link directly to the deviantart page instead of the image.)

Andraus

Old 09-26-2011, 04:56 AM

Akito flicked his wrist. The Ground under the Boys gave away, and caused them to fall down the Ravine. he smircked at this, then looked at the new-comer. He jumped from the Stone Pedistal, and eye'd him, circling him. He looked Calm, but his body was tensed to the T. "I am not a Very good judge of charecter, but I can say that your a Person of Great power, and That you are not one to be Easily Triffled with " he said, then Raised his hand "I am Akito Vandread, The Drawer of the Sword, and the Boy with the 3 Dragons on his back." he said.

Arc Angel

Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 AM

Aeleis smiled warmly and nodded in greeting towards Galen before turning to look at the newcomer, Mordo, and watching as Akito circled him. While she had originally thought Mordo would be the fourth to withdraw a weapon, it became clear that he would not, and as Akito seemed to become suspicious, she felt a bit uneasy. Perhaps he truly is harmless, but... if he isn't? Glancing over at the staff in her hand, her grip tightened the slightest bit before her gaze moved to look over Mordo once more, a more determined facial expression now as opposed to her relaxed one from earlier.

This was when she realized there were boys falling from the ravine- well deserved, in her opinion, but death was completely possible from that fall, and she wasn't sure they quite deserved that. Deciding to try out something her tutor had taught her, as well as her new weapon, she took in a slow, deep breath and very subtly pressed the staff onto the ground. From the side of the ravine where the boys were falling, a few vines ensnared their legs just before they hit the ground. Aeleis looked off to her side, glancing at them, before her full attention went back to the men before her.

ShadowXV
Warrior of light

Old 09-26-2011, 05:18 AM

Name:Riku Blaze
Weapons: Mystery blade, and duel daggers.
Magic: High fire skills
Bio: He's a mystery guy.No one knows who he is. All they know is that he wields a blade and great strength that even he can explain himself. He like work by himself. Talking isn't in he best interest. Nothing scares him.
Pic: here it is

Last edited by ShadowXV; 09-28-2011 at 11:23 PM..

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 07:48 AM

Name :Jermey
Demon Type : Fallen Angel
Weapons : Two small kinfes, bow 'n' arrow
Magic : Fire balls, Cyclones, fog storm
Bio : She dresses as a male because she likes it and is one of the demons lords trustful servents and often does his dirty work like spying in others. She is talent with horse and very balanced on them. She is very loyal to him and wishes to become the next overlord after his passing.
Rank as demon : Warrior and right hand man of the demon overlord
Pic :http://www.animegalleries.net/img/369039

That is my human form

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=fa...w=1440&bih=660

This is my demon form, just imagien the wings black :D

----------

[/COLOR]"Where are you master?" She flew the skys in her demon form. He had to be somewhere and she know that he would be close to the temple of the 4 weapons. He had to be. The talk of it was all around the demon world of course only because all the demons would hve felt it.. He of course would have been first to know. "there" she looked at the temple. he was there with some other people. Probley the people that had withdrawn the weapons. "lets go" she dived from the skys into some small busgh area.

She started walking the stairs, and then started to run up them. She wasen't as fast in her human form but being in her demons form would have been deadly to her. "Master!!! WHERE ARE YOU??" she yelled as she ran the stair to the temple.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 09-27-2011 at 11:11 PM..

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 11:53 AM

Morroch smiled at Akito lightly, already knowing this one would be an issue. "Power...sure, I dabble in the arcane arts, but that is it...I hardly hold any real power," he said, clasping his hand lightly. The last thing the boy had said struck something in him, riling up a storm of feelings, both negative and positive. But he didn't allow that to show, knowing, deep in his gut, that he already knew the symbolism behind the wyrms upon Akito's skin. "Dragons? Now why would you have an extinct race tattooed on your back?"

Before his question was answered, a very familiar voice reached his ears. And he turned, looking toward the stairwell, to where Jermey was coming, narrowing his eyes. Surely she wasn't this oblivious? He could already feel their suspicion of him. He didn't need anything else ruining this. He needed to know, needed to feel what they were up against. And if she ruined his one chance to learn of their greatest foes, she would be punished severely.

(The links for your pictures don't work, Haku. Just figured I'd let you know as I had the same issue.)

Andraus

Old 09-26-2011, 12:13 PM

Akito heard somthing, but Decided to ignore it. "Its a Birthmark really....hey, maybe you might be abled to tell me somthing, Stranger." he said. He removed his armor, then his tunic and Cloak, and turned around. On his back was his Decorated Dragon tatto. His Dragons were each a different color, and the Orb in the middle was a faded color.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-26-2011, 01:49 PM

She reached the top of the stair to see the strangers and her master. She ran to her masters side, srinking behind him at the sight of the sword out of the stone. "Master, is that really the sword drawn from the stone?" her mouth dropped and looked. The power coming from the sword was very powerful and then the other two weapons as well. " my goodness, i am sorry for being so rude. My name is Jermey." she stayed where she was behind her master.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-26-2011, 04:24 PM

Mordo seemed like a friendly enough guy. There was something somewhat strange about him, perhaps just his appearance, yet it wasn't enough to push past a lingering suppressed thought on Galen 's part. Other than that, his explanation for being there eased any suspicions. From what he's said, he wasn't one of the chosen ones, but who would have thought someone would actually live way up here?

And with that, a new display came about as Aeleis took it upon herself to save the boys who had been thrown from the cliff. He would have used his light wind magic to do the deed himself, but it seemed she had beaten him to the punch. It was clear this woman had a good heart. Well, she was a chosen one, after all. But on the other hand... Galen looked to the boy with the sword, who was talking to Mordo, showing him the tattoo on his back. "What a strange tattoo..." Galen said, observing the sight. It almost seemed like a familiar drawing, like from an old fable book or something, but he couldn't quite place it.

And then a new face altogether showed up- Jermey was it?- hiding behind Mordo. Galen smiled at the girl hiding behind the man. "I take it you two know each other?"

(( Like cupcake said, we can't see your profile picture, Haku. We have no idea what Jermey looks like. >w< ))

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 PM

Morroch felt his body tense significantly at the sight of the tattoo before him, eyeing each colored dragon with a sense of cold familiarity. So...they were remembered. He gently sighed, calming himself from the sudden mix of rage and sorrow he felt, pushing the feelings aside. He reached out a hand, gently touching the dragon colored in red, then moving to the blue before finally ceasing on the one in a pitch black, avoiding the orb in the middle. "I...I do know the layout. It's an old story about three dragon brothers, I believe," he whispered, removing his hand and turning, coldly watch Jermey approach them. He twitched at Galen's question, but turned, smiling lightly. "Yes...I save her life once and she insists upon calling me 'Master' and following me wherever I go..." he said, turning eye locking onto the fallen-angel, hoping she would get the hint and not blow what cover he had left.

Last edited by Hidden Cupcake; 09-26-2011 at 05:26 PM..

Andraus

Old 09-26-2011, 06:10 PM

Akito Placed back on His clothing, then took out his half-sword. He Placed the sword of discord in its place, which fit like a charm. He slid his Half-sword in his Side hilt, which he Used to carry it when the Scabberd was being Repaired. Not that he Didnt mind Showing off His New Weapon, but it was an Eye for Conning Merchents. "Would you mind retelling the tale? I only Remember Small bits and pieces of it, for they were told by my parents, long ago." he said.

Arc Angel

Old 09-26-2011, 11:12 PM

Aeleis grinned pleasantly towards Jermey as she approached and introduced herself, her attention then returning to the man with the sword and Mordo. His story appeared more and more plausible as time went one, but she was still not quite relaxed in this situation, wondering why someone would be living all the way out here by the stone. What reasoning could he possible have for this? Has he been waiting for the 'chosen ones'? Of course, the next question in her mind would by why, but she calmed herself and tried not to get too carried away. Thus far, he was proving to be quite the ordinary stranger.

Her eyes widened a bit as the tattoo on the man's back was revealed, her eyebrows drawing together as she tried to place where she'd seen if before- she was certain she had. Mordo offered up that answer before she remembered, making her smile a bit, "Of course..." she spoke quietly to herself. The story was mentioned in the last book I read... Why would he have an image of some old tale on his back? It was beyond her, but she was always up for hearing a story, so she waited attentively to hear Mordo's response to his request. She, herself, would love a refreshment of the story.