Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 09-26-2011, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight
Name : Estrid Hirigan
Weapons : a sword and a yo-yo dics with blades attach to it
Magic : controls wind
Bio : Estrid is the last member of the Hirigan family and defends the citizens on Hirigana. She has been an orphan since she was five years old and depended on her powers to survive. After she turned 10, she became a protector of the town and promised to never let anyone get hurt. Estrid doesn't know that he has the blood of a demon in her and doesn't know that she has an ancestor who is now a Demon Overlord.
pic :

Name : Aldrea Demonica Hirigan
Demon Type : Succubus
Weapons : her body and powers
Magic : Nightmare glare, transformation, Seduction and Darkness
Bio : Aldrea is a overlord and a very interesting demon. She is a succubus with incredible power that she rarely uses. She loves to seduce those who are weak to her and still their souls through their dreams. She walks around in human form to get her next victim or just to walk around, secretly Aldrea doesn't like being a succubus but she doesn't have a choice. Aldrea is often force to steal souls and eat them but if she had a choice, she would whether be with a human than try to kill them. Aldrea was born to control darkness and make everyone's worse nightmare come to life, many demons and humans say they don't have one but deep down inside them...they have a nightmare...and Aldrea will find it and make it come to life and kill you.
Rank as demon : Overlord and warrior
Pic : human
True form
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estrid walked through the town of Hirigana and looked out for trouble-makers and discipline them, if needed. Estrid held the hilt of her sword and continued walking as she felt her light blue and white hair sway behind her in the breeze watching everyone play, shop and live normally. She smiled softly as she used a little bit on the wing to lift her off the ground and hover the rest of the way through the town to make sure that nothing was happening to anyone and making sure that no demons were near the town 'If only more days could stay like this.' she thought to herself as she then flew a little more higher in the air.

Aldrea was in her human form as she rested in Hirigana feeling the breeze and the sunshine was she flicked her hair from her face. She wasn't a normal girl, she was a succubus and a powerful Overlord of the demons. She was away from her troubles of the demon life and secretly enjoyed the tranquility of the sun and breeze. The dress she would was way too tight and too short with two cuts on the side of the dress exposing her thighs and basically her underwear as she laid in the grass. "Not a care in the world, I should do this more often." she said happily to herself in a beautiful voice as she looked in the clouds.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-27-2011, 12:06 AM

Morroch sighed lightly through his nose, but shrugged. It would not be difficult to retell his own history."Well, long ago, long before dragons vanished from the skies forever, three whelps, Arroch, Barroch, and Morroch, were hatched, on the same day, on the same hour. These three whelps grew, mastering two classes of magicka each. Arroch mastered earth and flame, Barroch mastered frost and wind, while Morroch mastered shadow and the arts of the dead. The years went on and the three rose to great power and prestige. But soon, the three came to odds, soon beginning to feud. This feud soon grew into an all out war and the three fought, tearing and ravaging the world, causing horrible strife for this world's various races. It wasn't until a brave mage sealed them beneath the earth did the carnage cease and the world could rebuild. It is said they still sleep today, awaiting the seals of their prisons to break..." His voice was almost distant as he spoke, suddenly reminded of his siblings' predicament. He wondered if they would wake soon...he pushed that thought from his mind, reminding himself it was good they still slept. They would attempt to undo the massive power he had accumulated, unravel everything he accomplished. He shrugged again, smiling lightly. "Well, that's the story, anyway. No telling if there's any truth behind it....though why you would have the symbol from the three on your back is beyond me."

dylan736
Iv got two twin sisters a dad wi...

Old 09-27-2011, 12:21 AM

Thomas had just made it frum the hole lands of his land on a mission given to him by the High Templar when he say a group of people surrounding a hammer longed in the ground so Thomas decided to start his investigation here so he headed tords the group of people while removing his helmet he walks over to the strange hammer and saw how many people tried to pull it out of the stone so he headed over pushing people out of his way but one person was standing out of the crowd showing of some sword so he pushes a guy trying to pull it out then Thomas turns around and draws his sword then stabs it in the ground looking around he puts his helmet down lades and gents can I get your attention this is a Templar investigation can I see who is in charge of the problem with the Demons Thomas looks around trying to see if any thing is strange .

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 AM

Akito put his finger up and snapped his hand "Yes, I remember this saying from my parents. They said 'Whoever Controled the dragons, Controled the Fate of the World.....They also said he Orb to be some kind of 'Key' to it all....." he said, trying to think. He looked up at the Templer "Your best Option is to Find the Crevice, Genious." he said. He then perched his ears up. He Heard somthing....a Enchanting voice. "Excuse me, will you?" he said, bowing to them all, and jumped down the ravine "I will be back momentairly." he said, then ran towards the voice.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-27-2011, 09:00 AM

"Master, you have never told me that story before." Jeremy said looking at the back of her masters head. This was dangoures, he had all the signs that he was powerful. Would this boy with the dragons on his back defeat her master."Akito, did your perants tell you anything else?"

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-27-2011, 08:50 PM

Aldrea closed her eyes and continued to feel the sun on her face and body as she felt her mouth open and a soft lullaby escaped her lips. She enjoyed this song as she started to move a little to the beat of the lullaby. Aldrea was use to being alone and she enjoyed it sometimes so this wasn't surprise as she continued to sing to herself, unaware of how loud her song was becoming.

Andraus

Old 09-27-2011, 08:53 PM

Akito Vandread stopped, seeing the Women. He Could Sense the Demonic Essensce from her body. "By the Gods!" he said to himself. He felt how strong it was, and feared it. He then snuck threw the trees, noticing that the girl was ignoring his Presence. He then lit his sword aflame,and put it behind her head "Any Last words, before I send you back to the heathen depths, demon?" he asked her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-27-2011, 09:30 PM

Aldrea continued singing until she heard someone talk to her, she opened her eyes slowly and felt a metal sword on her throat. She looked at the boy and smiled softly, she could tell that he knew what she was for obvious reasons. "Oh dear, a little one has come to play with me. But I am sorry to say that this isn't going to be my last day on earth." she said softly then used her powers on darkness to grab his ankles and pull him to the ground, laying him on his back and laid on top of him. "Now please behave yourself, I don't wish to kill a cute boy like yourself." she said whispering in his ear and purposely pressed her chest against his.

Andraus

Old 09-27-2011, 10:42 PM

Akito grounded his teeth, and Reined his Desires. A Succhubus! he has only met them 5 times, but they were dangerous Creatures. He tried to Summon his magic, but his body was not Responding to him. His sword fell down, and layed on the ground. He was Pissed off. This was the 6th time he was captured by a Demon. "un-hand me!" he said to her.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-27-2011, 11:20 PM

Aldrea frowned a little and growled evilly, "I have it when someone tells me what to do. I didn't hurt anyone. Please leave me alone next time." she said softly holding her angry and sat up a little, "Don't you think if I wanted you dead, you won't be dead by now?" Aldrea asked tilting her head a little.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 09-27-2011, 11:37 PM

Aeleis heard the faint, yet increasingly louder singing arise from beyond some shrubbery, confusion clouding her mind from what was going on. What's this, now? She sighed softly as the man with the sword ran off after the sound, following after him at a slower pace, but just to keep an eye on him nonetheless. Traveling through the trees, she reached the two as she lay atop him, having heard most of their conversation as she was approaching. "A succubus," she murmured, eyes narrowing a bit as she realized this. Beautiful as she was, Aeleis didn't appreciate the thought that the 'chosen one' wielding the sword was underneath her. Clearing her voice to make her presence known, then speaking up, "He's not interested in your charms. Release him or we shall really have an ordeal on your hands- he's not here alone."

Andraus

Old 09-27-2011, 11:47 PM

"you are a Demon succhubus. You suck the life out of men. "he said, then tried to summon his magic again "Iv seen to many of your Kind, all taking the lifes of men. Its not somthing Im going to let keep on happening, not as long as I Wield the Sword of Discord" he told her. he managed to grab his sword, but could barly move it at all. "Damnit!." he tried to shake out of the shadows grips, struggling a bit.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-28-2011, 12:44 AM

Morroch watched them leave almost blankly, barely registering Jermey's comment. The orb...Mother's Eye...the same bright ball of light that accursed mage had wielded against them. He ground his teeth, twitching at the sudden spike in demonic energies not far from their position, growling in his throat. But Jermey and him were still not yet alone, accompanied by a new presence and the wielder of the bow. He turned to Jermey, smiling lightly. "I never told you because its an old wive's tale....just a story used to scare children into sleep," he said, lifting his eyes to the... Templar? Not these goons...they were a pain to be rid of. Their soldiers were a pain on their own, but recently, paladins have joined their ranks, making his undead legions nearly useless against their powerful light magicks. But he smiled at teh newcomer, wondering what this 'investigation' was about.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-28-2011, 06:31 AM

"Succbus" Jeremey wispered under her breath. "I will go see what is happening and make sure that they return." She started to run off towards the singing that had stopped. this succbus will not know of the sword being removed from the stone. I need to make sure that she does not control him otherwise he will be no fun for my master to destroy. she though to herself and then started to laugh aloud at the though of the young boy being destroyed at the hands of her master.

Mayor Mayhem
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-28-2011, 04:49 PM

It was an interesting tale, to say the least. "Hmm..." Galen seemed to be in deep thought over it, before a new pretense showed up. But what was a Templar doing here? Demon-hunting?

He watched as the boy who said his name was Akito took off, only for Aeleis to follow him. Why'd that boy take off so suddenly, he wondered. In any case, he felt confidence in the woman, and that she could handle herself and the boy if need-be. Still, he was contemplating on weather to follow himself or not, but no sooner turned his attention to Mordo, who seemed somewhat troubled over something, though he did smile at the newcomer.

"Is everything alright, Mordo?" Galen asked, looking to him.

Last edited by Mayor Mayhem; 09-28-2011 at 06:16 PM..

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM

Aldrea stared at the boy until she heard another voice behind her, she turned around and seen someone behind her. "I do not understand why you would think that he was alone and if I wanted to steal your soul. I could have done that." she said standing up slowly and looked at the girl. "There's no point in fighting me. Weak succubi can only seduce men, I'm strong enough to seduce both men and women." Aldrea said removing the darkness off the boy and jumped in a nearby tree, "I give you my word that as long as I am here, no man or woman will be harmed." she said as she then sat on the branch and tilted her head softly towards the humans.

Andraus

Old 09-28-2011, 09:39 PM

Akito stood up "then what about a Boy who drew the Sword of Discord, from the Stone." he said, planting his blade in the ground. "I am Akito Vandread, Next in line to be head of the Vandread Family, and Skiled Sword-weaver. " he said to her "Who are you, and what is your Busniess out of the Crevice, where you belong, Demon Suchubus. " he asked her, charging his mana. He wouldnt attack until he was threanted.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Aldrea looked at the boy named Akito, she found it interesting how she had met the bearer of the sword but he seemed to be a little nosy, "What is the guarantee that you just won't try to hurt me. After all, I'm in my human form and I'm not stupid to reveal myself in human eyes. And as for why I'm here, I'm looking for someone, oh and my name isn't Demon Succubus its Aldrea." she said softly looking at the sky then at the ground, she decided to not reveal her status of the demons. It would be pointless to do that and besides, all Aldrea really wanted was someone to talk to.

Estrid landed on a building and noticed three people talking to each other. She didn't think it was weird but she decided to wait and see what would happen, if a fight was to break out then she would have to stop it.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2011, 03:31 AM

[Time for a Little Action for the Whole Group]

AKito was about to Question her further, but then He sensed somthing. A Demon Energy..-No, Many Demonic energys. He jumped on the very ttop of a Tree, and his fears were Confirmed. A Black Haze, Like Smoke, was Traveling from the north, and heading towards the town. When Haze Appeard, It was Almost Posistive that Demons were hidden within it. Akito Gasped at the Size of the Haze, knowing that they would be in for a Real fight. He raised his hand and sent up a Fire ball, which exploded. He used this as a Flare to Signal the others "The demonic horde! They Approach!"He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 04:44 AM

Morroch blinked, turning to Galen, smiling lightly. "Oh, nothing is wrong, friend," he mumbled, turning away lightly, watching as Jermey left. "Things have just...become a tad weird for me," he said, chuckling lightly. He would have elaborated if the sudden influx of energy didn't pound against his senses, causing him to turn. Akito's yell only confirmed what he knew, a low growl forming in the old dragon's throat. What fool would charge straight in like this? No sense of subtlety. "It would appear we...have a problem," he said, unable to hide the frustration in his voice, unable to truly act the fear he wished to convey. It was troublesome, really, having someone closely connected to him, reminding him of his own history. He could only hope that the Mother's Eye was destroyed, that it had faded with the mage. But he had little chance to worry on that now. The northern horizon was darkening. And he was sure this would allow him to gauge the power of these weapons. To learn what he was up against.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-29-2011, 06:47 AM

Jeremy finshed the steps and turn feeling the power above her. She looked to the skies and know that demons had come to seek the sword, bow, hammer and the staff. She had no time and had to find the akito with the sword still. "damn it" she started to run and spread her wings. Fallen angels could easly change the color of their own wings back to white to trick humans. She did it often. She flew up into the skies. She could now see very far. The succbus in the field with the other girl from the temple and akito in a tree looking towards the cloud. She was no harm to them. Not compared to what was coming.

She flew out of the skies towards the field. Head first till she reached the ground. BANG!! Jeremys feet hit the ground with a thud. Feathers had come off and floated down to were she was. They were still white and hadne't turned back to black. This was good. She could easly keep her wings like this for an hour or so. She stood up and looked around at everyone. They were safe and no demons close by either. " Good, you are both safe. I saw the cloud and though that you may be in trouble. Thought i shouldn't need to worry to much." Jeremy held his manly voice while he panted from the fast decent from the skies.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-29-2011, 10:45 PM

Aldrea looked at Akito when he suddenly jumped in the tree and and shouted about a demon horde coming. She looked in the northern directin and tilted her head confused, why were they attacking now of all times. Aldrea was about to speak when she saw what appeared to be an angel land on the grund and spoke in a semi manly voice. Aldrea frowned a little at the attempt, as a succubus she could tell the gender of a person even if they hid it well. She jumped from the tree branch and landed on the ground gracefully, "This will be an interesting day." she said then looked at the others.

Estrid watched and jumped back a little as the fireball went in the air, she jumped up high and used the wind to hold her in the airand seen the large mass. Estrid crossed her arms and found it whether odd for anyone to be attacking now, let alone demons attacking. She took out her sword and landed on the ground softly then looked at the group she was watching earlier.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2011, 11:11 PM

In the Very Middle of the Haze, a Large Raiju [Thunder Beast] was leading the Demonic Hord, though somthing was out of place. The Demon was Unnaturally Powerful, and was Misshapend. The Forest ahead was Either decaying, or being Set ablaze by the Demon hords. Skeletons, Bone Horrers, Gargoyels, and Void walkers approached the Provodience, Armed to the Teeth. "What the hell is going on?!" he said.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-30-2011, 12:32 PM

Jeremey flew up into the trees where akito was. This wasn't demon oars, humans wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them, after all it's only one small thing that's different . "what do you thing those demons want, could it be the sword??" she looked towards akito with her head tilted.

Gothika_Knight

Old 09-30-2011, 02:36 PM

Estrid walked to the group as she saw the angel flew in the tree, "Can you see what it is that is coming?" she asked looking at the boy and angel then at the two girls standing on the ground. "I am Estrid Hirigan, I am a protector of Hirigana." she said quickly then held her sword in her hands. The wind slowly surrounded the sword as she started to wait for the boy's answer.

Aldrea watched as the angel flew in the trees and another human girl walk to them and asked Akito what he seen. Her eyes only widen when she heard the girl's last name. Aldrea held her ground as she stared at Estrid, her last name was Hirigan and Aldrea's last name was Hirigan. Was this the girl that she was looking for? It was possible, Aldrea's only option was to protect her til further notice, she was an Overlord so none of the demons when question her decisions nor try to kill her.