Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-27-2012, 04:48 PM

In the Realm of the Elder-Gleam, There is only One Laarge Continent, The Continent of Pureua. In the Southern Land's of This 'Peaceful' World, there Live's Creature's of Vile Nature, Necromancy, and Black magic. 60 Year's ago, a Large City Arose from the Dead-land, with a Citadel in the Center, that Resembled a Fortress, or large Castle. Inside this City, there Lived a Race of Dark elve's that had Managed to Grow Crop's in the harsh land. They Worshipped/Served one Being : The Black Queen.

However, 20 Year's ago, The Last Black Queen was Assasinated. Of the Entire land, 4 Hold's, Beside's the Black Queen's, Reined Surperior. 4 Queen's Ruled These hold's, and Despised the Black Queen, and Grew jealous of her power. They Formed a Alliance, to Rid the Land of the Black Queen's Hold. Soon, they Finally managed to Assasinate her, and with No Known Living Kin, The Citadel soon fell to ruin's, and Her Reign all but forgotten.

Even In death, However, The Queen's Influence was Still Strong. It was a Largely known Rumor that the Queen had One Child, who would be abled to Overthrow the 4 False queen's, and Restore power. Powerful Memeber's of the Queen's Former Council have Banded together, to Search for the Child.

Holds of the Four Queen's

The Fienfa Hold, It's Region lie's in the Frozen Tundra, Ruled by the White Queen, of the Namarie family

The Ocriana hold, It's region lies Atop the Sand-dune's of the Blue Sea, It's Ruler, the Mermaid of the North, is The Daughter of the Choletta dynasty.

The Le Fae Hold, that lies in the Gold Forests, Protected by the High-elve's, Who's Priestess, The Speaker of the God's, Rule's. She is a Priestess from the Lynin family

The Faldorian Hold, that Lies among the Grass-land, where the Hardy Humans rule. The Queen, who is Commonly Called the 'Wolf Queen of the South', is a Daughter of the Rosewood family.

Here are the Rule's

1. No Godmoding, or Powermoding. I am god here.
2. Pm me Profile's, and if Accepted, Post them yourself.
3. Respect eachother. No Rascist comment's.
4. I Reserve the Right to Add, Remove, and bend the rule's as I see fit. All except the Mene TOS.

Here is the Skeleton's

Name :
Alligence : (one of the 4 hold's, the Black Queen, or neutral.)
Power's : (Optional. Can have up to 3)
Weapon's : (Manditory. Can have up to 3)
Bio : (atleast a Paragraph.)
Pic : (Anime, Preferbly.)

Name : Jared Hawthorne
Alligence : Black Queen
Power's : Adept of the 7 Schools of Magic, and Can Unlock Any door.
Weapon's : Skull Mounted Staff, and a Elven sword.
Bio : Jared is the Son of Matthrew Von Hawthorne, who was the Battle-mage for the Black Queen. When she was assasinated, Jared's father worked with the Other Offical's to locate the Heir, but was killed in doing so. Before his death, He had taught Jared his understanding of the Schools of magic. When he Died, Jared took the Mantle, as 'Battlemage' For the Black queen. Though Young, Jared is a Skilled Sword's men, and his loyalty is Unwavering.
pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 05-30-2012 at 03:09 AM..

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 05-31-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyami
Name : Shaylin Everhart
Alligence : Black Queen
Power's : comands fire, poisons, and deseases
Weapon's : sword and daggers
Bio :Shaylin is the single daughter of the Black Queen, though she as well as her adoptive parents do not yet know this. When she was born, the Black Queen feared an uprising would come to claim the life of not only her but also her daughter. Keeping the child a secret from all but her lady in waiting, the Black Queen had Shaylin taken into the lands and bestow her to a deserving family.
The family Everhart, who adopted Shaylin, was a family of blacksmiths who supplied weapons and armor to the highest buyers. Being well trained with blades, Shaylin prides herself in being a novice swordsman though no one takes her seriously due to her gender.
Taken by plague, all the Everhart's lost their live when Shaylin was 16. Confused as to how she servived, this was the first time Shaylin though of herself as different. She was never told that she was not the Everhart's blood daughter though has begun to doubt her blood line due to the powers she's been experiancing.
Untrained and still young, Shaylin does not have very good control over her powers and has left her home village in search of a teacher, and the truth behind who she really is.
Pic :

Name : McKenzie Stevenson
Alligence : The black queen
Power's : N/A
Weapon's : Sword
Bio : McKenzie is cousin to the Everhart family threw the mother's bloodline. She is well trained with a sword and has been teaching Shaylin how to fight since her family surcamb to the plague. McKenzie looks after Shaylin like a big sister but ofter leaves her to her own devises most of the time. McKenzie will be an allie of the black queen when she learns of Shaylin's true past but for now does not stand for any queen.
Pic :

Last edited by Inuyami; 07-01-2012 at 06:40 PM..

Andraus

Old 05-31-2012, 02:54 AM

(I shall Open the Roleplay. Now that the Main Person is here, we can start. Other's have promised to join me as this goe's along.)

Jared Stood atop a High Plataeu. he started down at the Large town of Brimstone. It was Mainly a Smithing and Mining town, before a Mysterious Plague wiped out everyone inhabiting it. Jared, and a Guard of 2 Archer's and Knight's, Approached the village. Jared was sent to find any trace's of Magic, to see if they could link it to the heir, and possibly trace it. If they could find the Queen, Redemption would be their's to take.

Inuyami

Old 05-31-2012, 12:29 PM

It wasn't much later then sunrise when Mckenzie forced herself up from the matress of her bed. The blankets fell into her lap as she let out a large stretched yawn. After getting dressed, Mckenzie exited her home and started for the small market where travelers had set up shop since the wave of plague hit their land. The homes in this area still showed signs of death and neglect, no one dared entered a home of the deseased.

In the market there where only a hand full of buyers to the amount of vendors there were. Such goods as mean and fruit where alway the most popular stands. Mckenzie wasn't here looking for a meal however, what she was looking for was in the back, one of the only stands left with a resident of the land still running it; Shaylin the black smith's daughter.

-----------------------------------

When Mckenzie got to Shaylin's tent, she was already busy at work cleaning and organizing swords, dagers, armor and other metal gear. At the the sight of her mother's neice, the silver hair girl rushed over to the counter holding a package.

"Mckenzie, I just finished tampering it!" Shaylin said before untying the twine and letting the brown cloth fall from around a large sword that belonged to her cousin. "It's much stronger now, and lighter too. I infused the blade with some more silver and also a bit of gold, if your enemy isn't stunned by your abilities on the battle field, you can atleast blind the fools!" A warm hearted smile took Shaylin's face as she giggled softly with her cousin.

Andraus

Old 05-31-2012, 08:55 PM

"Il go up ahead......Scope out the town.....If you see anything, send a flare up.....il do the same, if I see anything "he said, to the guard's, then rode into town. it was.....Quiet, to say the least. When he reached the Market, he saw very few people remaining, to actually sell anything. Jared then Dismounted, and tied his horse to the stand. he pet the soft Doe-eyed Mare on her muzzle. "Il be Right back, Persephone...il bring you an Apple, if I find one. "he said, then went up to where he saw smoke. He laid his Elven blade on the counter. "excuse me! anyone here?" he asked.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 01:57 AM

Mckenzie stepped back from the counter and practiced swinging her sword a few times before tying it to her hip. She smiled, proud of how well the girl had taken too her family's buisness.

"Thanks Shaylin, it's much lighter." Mckenzie told her cousin before stepping back so that a young man with shaggy amber hair could lay his blade down. She gawked for a moment but excused herself. "I'll catch you later Shaylin, looks like you've got a customer."
-----------------------------

Happily, Shaylin accepted the praise from Mckenzie. She hadn't noticed until she was told that someone had even approached her. Airheadedly, she rushed over to Jared and looked his blade over.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir. Please, let me see your sword." Shaylin said before picking up the blade from her counter. "It's of Elvin origins, with an enchantment of protection on it as well." She ran her fingers down the sharp metal and cooed over it's wonderful design. The gold in the hilt sparkled in the sun light, causing even more awe in Shaylin's eyes. "A wonderful blade. What will it be? Polish, sharpening or tune up?" She asked finally, her blue eyes meeting his brown.

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 02:58 AM

He reached in his pocket, and placed a sack filled with 500 gold piece's "The best you can offer for my blade. It was my father's, so I want it taken care of properly....."He said, looking at her eye's. He had the burning sensation, in the back of his head, that he knew this person, but could not tell who it was.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 03:11 AM

"You bet!" Shaylin said, her gaze fell from his back to the blade as she turned and went to work. "You can sit at that bench there, it won't take long. There's no one faster then me!" She hollared from across the heating pit. The heat raising made her image dance and the thin air rose up the chimney and into the sky.

The fire in the pit surrounded the blade, heating it to a beautiful burning yellow-orange before Shaylin pulled it from the pit. She began hammering the dents, bends and knicks out of the blade. A was in a cool barrel of water and then it was back into the pit. Again the fire danced as Shaylin, without knowing it, bent the flame to surround the iron. Elvin words began to glow white as the metal heated, holding the blade in it's eternal form. In less then an hour Shaylin had tempered the sword, sharpened and polished it.

"It's all set sir." She tossed him a small satchell with the remains of his gold pieces. "Special price today." Shaylin said with a kind smile. "New customers get half off, and for the honnor of being able to handle such a fine blade, a bonus ten pieces saved!"

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 03:17 AM

Jared bowed, gratefully "Thank you, miss. I was afraid I wasen't going to be abled to buy an Apple for Persephone. "he said, looking at his horse fondly. "She'd never forgive me. I Do love that Mare. "he said. He then looked at his blade closely. "Wow.......Execellent....I can see you have been Trained to handle Enchanted material, the Rune's haven't been damaged at all "He siad. "Oh, how rude of me.....I am Jared Hawthrone, pleasure to make your Aquantince. "He said.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 03:39 AM

"Huh?... Oh!" Shaylin wiped the soot from her hands and offered her right hand out to Jared. "Shaylin Everhart, last of the Blacksmith Everharts." A pine of sadness struck the young womans heart but she didn't dwell on it and went on talking about the sword. "Yea, I was a bit nervous about the heat cracking the runes, but I guess the flames were just working with me today. Erm, in my favore I mean to say." Shaylin secretly had a feeling that she had some special connection with fire but she never told anyone of it. "Your mare, Persephone, may I pet her? I don't have any apples but perhaps a carrot will tide her over?" She asked motioning to a basket of vegetables she had bought that morning.

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 03:44 AM

Jared laughed "Oh, she'd more then let you pet her for that carrot. Carrot's and apple's, her two favorite thing's. "he said, leading his Mare here. She blew in his face, and whined slightly in Shaylin's presence. Jared frowned. "Odd, she only does that with People who are Affliated with an Affinity.....Must just be the Fire's. "He siad. "Watch her, would you? I want to go and restock on food. "He said, handing the leading rope too her, and heading to the stall's.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 03:51 AM

The bond between the man and the horse was more the obvious and the horse teased him by blowing in his face. Persephone made Shaylin nervous, she'd never handled a horse so large but for the most part she wasn't doing much but look around. The heat and flames seemed to make the mare uneasy so Shaylin lead her to the water fountain in the heart of the market, not far from her shop.

The water in the fountain was crystal clear as it bubbled up from a natural spring almost a hundred feet below. It was cool to the touch and Shaylin encouraged the mare to drink. The white haired girl looked down into the water at her reflection before it was disturbed by the ripples of Persephone's drinking. Shaylin smiled and stroked the horse's neck softly as she waited for Jared to return.

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 03:58 AM

Jared came back, with two sack's of food. He tied them too his Horse, and gave the mare an Apple. "Thank you, miss....."he said, and looked back at his mare. She still looked restless. Jared then set his eye's on the girl. "Excuse me, miss, but I should let you know, I happen to be a Mage......Is there somthing you wish not to talk about? I might be abled to help "He said, stroking Persephone's muzzle.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 04:08 AM

That I wish not to talk about? What could he mean by that? Shaylin questioned to herself what the man might of meant. There were plenty of things, the loss of her family, the secret to why she was so fast and successful as a blacksmith, or the way she was the only one who didn't die of the plague. Why should she burden this man, this mage, with her problems she wondered.

"Well," Shaylin paused her gaze darted from the water to Jared and then the ground where they rested. She took a deep breath, exhauled and began. The young woman explained to Jared how her tallents with fire helped her as a blacksmith and how she couldn't really control it other then the temperature. She told him about how she cared for the Everhart family without even contracting a sniffle. "I'm sorry to bother you with all my problem." Shaylin finalized as she brushed loose strands of hair from her childish face. "You must think me of something odd character." She added.

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 AM

Jared was piecing everything Together, quite well "A Affinity for fire........The Sole survivor of a Plague......"he said, thinking. He then had a Theory. "Tell me, miss. Do you know who the Black Queen was? "He asked. He was trying to piece thing's together, to get the bigger picture.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 04:31 AM

"The Black Queen?" Shaylin repeated as she recalled stories her mother had told her when she was a child. "The one who rule the realm in the yester-years right?" She looked up to they sky and tried to remember more. "She was killed a long time ago, about the time I was born I guess." Persephone gave a loud neigh and took a couple steps back suddenly as Shaylin spoke. Was the mare responding to her story? "If you don't mind my asking," Shaylin started, "Why are you asking me all of this?"

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 04:33 AM

Jared Pulled out a scroll, and un-rolled it in front of him. It was a Old painting of the Queen. You couldn't even tell if these two were the same person or not. Jared, knowing the answear, held it up. "tell me. Doe's this look familier? "he asked, politly. "If it does, I think I will have all the Information I need to answear your Question, Miss Shaylin. "he said.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 05:00 AM

Shaylin looked the painting over carefully, confused by what she was seeing. The woman, it was her? No, it was, someone who looked liked her, but much more mature. Her hair was longer and her chest was a little less full, other wise the picture would pass as a fortune teller's predition of her future appearance.

"W...who is that?" Shaylin stuttered trying to understand. "Why does she look like me?"

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 05:03 AM

"I should have seen it....."he said, taking the scroll and placing it in the bag. "that women you saw was the Last Black queen......There was a Rumor that she had a single child, and that she gave it away before she died, to protect it.....Even the father was killed, to prevent the child from being hurt......"he said, then looked at her in full. He then bowed on one knee, and placed his fist over his heart. "My Lady.....I finally found you....."he said. "Allow me to Formerly introduce myself......I am Jared Hawthrone, Son of Matthew Von Hawthrone, Who was Battle-mage for the Black queen."

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 05:21 AM

The sight of the man bowing befoe her set Shaylin into a panic. What was this guy doing; is he serious? She wasn't sure weather to take this man's word or not. How could she? A man, whom she'd never met before, comes offering oodles of money then tells her she's some sort of heir to the Black Queen's throne? This couldn't be real.

"Wha....what? No, not me.. I'm... not I mean... I'm no princess. I'm an Everhart." Shaylin said as the questions inside her belly began to bubble again. She tough of how much lighter her hair was then her mother's blond hair was or how no one else shared her ocean blue eyes. Perhaps the feelings she's held inside where true all along.

------------------

From across the market, Mckenzie had since finished her morning chores and arrends when she noticed Shaylin speaking with the man who'd been at the shop earlier. She stood and watched as they spoke. He showed her something and a moment later was on he knee.What in the world? Is he... proposing? Mckenzie's mind raced and soon her curiosity got the better of her and she made her way over.

"Yo, Shaylin, who's this?" She asked rudely interupting the mage's sincear pleaging of alleagance.

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 01:19 PM

Jared reached behind him, and pulled out his Skull-mounted staff. " Morte Dex! "he said, in a Basterd kind of latin. he then sent out a black Light, which then Erupted into a Large, Black Eagle : The Symbol of the Black Queen. It was only moment's later that Jared's guard came. Each one bowed to Shaylin. "I have ......WE have been looking for you, for a long time Shaylin. "he said.

Inuyami

Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 PM

"Looking for me? For what? I've not done anything." Shaylin protested feeling as though she was about to be arrested. She looked around her, these men where bowing to her. Did they honestly believe she was their Black Queen. "Oh, Mckenzie, this is Jaren. He think I'm the Black Queen."

-------------------------

Mckenzie looked at Jared and the other men he had signaled to join him. She was in awe of the large shadow formed eagle but was left in wonder about how he'd proformed the trick. Bowing her head as Shaylin introduced her to the man, Mckenzie didn't smile or let off any sort of friendly emotions towards the group of men.

"The Black Queen is dead, and if she wasn't, she'd deffinately not a twenty-year old." Mckenzie argued with the men and stood infront of Shaylin to protect her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-01-2012, 05:56 PM

Name:Finx Sunfara
Alligence:Black Queen
Power's: Can read minds
Weapon's:Bow and arrow and a small dagger
Bio: Finx grew up knowing that the black queens child was out there her mother had been with the black queen most of her life though she could say she was a friend. Her mother was a servant told when to do things and expected to know how to do it. Her father was a swordman in the queens army and well they had her. After the queen died her father took her mother into the woods were the would hide tell the received word that the queen had been found. Her father followed after the black-mage but returned when finx was born he had no choice but to take the child with him for his beloved wife had died in giving birth to her. The still travel with the black-mage but with finx dressed as a boy.
Pic:
((just picture her in boys cloth))

Name:Annabell lynin
Alligence:La fae
Power's:Can talk to plants as well as animal. She can also speak to the gods and goddess's of there land.
Weapon's:Staff and sword
Bio:Anna doesn't remeber the black queen for she had not yet been born but she has heard enough about her that she is worried that the daughter will come back. She also wonders if she should just step down since her ancestor created this mess maybe she should fix it?
Pic:

Name:Rena Star
Alligence:La fae
Power's:Can control darkness as well as fog
Weapon's:sword and shurikan
Bio:Rena kinda remebers the black queen and hates her and her child. Renas father was the previous queens guard and since rena was his only child he taught her everything she needed to know. She has a tendence to hate everyone she meets but she seems to like anna. She is ruthless and cold and will kill anyone that tries to harm anna.
Pic:

---------- Post added 06-01-2012 at 02:02 PM ----------

Finx bowed alone with her father but she could tell jared was scaring the poor girl. She didn't believe that she was the black queen and neither did her friend he would have to tread carefully or her friend would kill him before he got the chance to apologise.

Anna couldn't believe the rumors were true when she was told by people but when the spirits began to whisper that the child was alive she believed them. "Rena!" she called her her most loyal guard who turned to face her "yes you highness." rena sadi bowing to anna. "The rumors are true about the child or so the spirits say. i want you to travel to the other kingdoms with me so that we may decide what to do." "yes my lady I shall prepare the carriage ready." rena rose and hurried away. "Lets hope they'll listen to reason." anna said with a sigh.

Last edited by finx15; 06-01-2012 at 06:03 PM..

Andraus

Old 06-01-2012, 07:00 PM

Jared looked at Mckenzie. "the Proof add's up, because this girl match's not only the Discription of the Black queen, but her Ability's rival that of the Black queen. "He said, quietly. He then drew the picture (again) "Noone believe's me? Look for yourself. She can control fire at her whim, She is the Sole Survivor of a Death-plague and, According to her, she was born around the time the black queen died. "He said, putting his staff on his back. "That's not a Coincedence." he said.

Inuyami

Old 06-03-2012, 04:30 PM

Rolling her eyes, McKenzie wasn't very impressed of convinced but she kept the doubtful thoughts to herself. Whoever these men where, they'd obviously didicated a large amount of their lives in finding Shaylin. For whatever there reasons where, if they dared to harm her, she wouldn't let it happen so easily.

"IF she truly is your Black Queen, then what now. You've found her so your search is over. What does that mean for Shaylin." Mckenzie demanded of Jared. She wanted to know just what this man expected of her cousin.

----------------

Caught in the awkwardness of the argueing, Shaylin meekly sat and listened to Mckenzie get after Jared. She was still trying to figure things out herself. Was she really the Black Queen's heir? She looked the picture over and over again trying to spot any sign that this might be a prank or joke.