Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 06-11-2014, 03:17 AM

When Humans made first contact with Creatures of other Races (Demons, Angels, Dragons, Elves, etc) they were afraid, and many prepared for war. These Races began to be discriminated against by the Near Dominant human Society. To Ease Tensions, and to Prevent all out war that would bring nothing but death, a Conclave of Human Family's Decided to Purchase a Chain of Islands, for the Sake of Creating a 'Paradise for all too Coexist'. 10 years afterwards, The 'Monster Islands' have become a Sprawling resort, a place where Monsters and Humans both can all Coexist.

Welcome To Paradise.

1. No God moding, or Power moding.
2. All PM's need to be sent to me.
3. If you're a Monster, It needs to be titled 'Refugee' and if you're a Human, it's needs to be 'Privileged'.
4. Don't just post once and leave it at that. Too many roleplays die like that.

Creators Note:

I made this for the Simple Reason so that we all could have a roleplay we liked. I make too many serious roleplays, So I thought a roleplay like this would lighten things up.

Here is the Skeleton

Name:
Weight:
Race:
Bio:
Picture: (Plus your monster form, if you're a Monster.)

Quote:
Name: Joseph Vazquez
Height: 6'2
Weight: 178lb
Race: Human
Bio: Joseph's family was part of the Conclave that Original created the Island Resort. Both of his parents, trying to support their ideals, adopted children the same age as Joseph, but of Different Races. Though Different, Joseph treated his Adopted siblings like family. Sure, They had their Quarrels, but who didn't? He Used to go to school in the Mainland, but things started to get rough for him. His family was, and still is, treated as Traitors to the Human Race. He had to abandon many friends at his old School, but Those seem like Distant memories to him. They've probably all forgotten about him too.
Picture:

Name: Shekina LeVeyan
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135lb
Race: Harpy
Bio: A Natural Born Hunter, and a love for violence to boot, She was left in the Care of The Vazquez's when her parents were killed in an Accident. At first, Her and her new 'Family' had to deal with her brash, and violent nature. However, When She was 13, A group of boys had damaged one of her wings, and effectively broke her arm. However, when they tried to do worse, Her Brothers and Sisters rushed to her, and quickly dispersed the Rabble. With a Sense of Gratitude, she promised to always protect her family, and has done so too this very day.
Picture:
Human form

Harpy form

Name: Arventino Adessa
Height: 6'7
Weight: 200lb
Race: Dragon
Bio: Bold, Headstrong, Reckless, and Honorable, Arventino makes the perfect Dragon. His Natural hotheadedness has won him more enemy's than friends, but His Loyalty and Honor regarding friendship has made sure that the friends he makes stay his friends. Born from an Egg that fell from the sky, he caused his fair share of fires before he learned self control. He also got into more fights at school then his other siblings, though he was smart enough to pass his classes. Though he may seem a bit off-putting at first, he is a great person too know.
Picture: Human Form

Dragon Form

Name: Alessia Adessa
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125lb
Race: Shadow Elf
Bio: Quiet, Reserved, and more than alittle insane, Alessia was abandoned on the doorstep of the Vazquez Family not too long after the others. They call her insane because everything she does is random....as was her reasoning. She didn't have a last name, but took the Name 'Adessa' from Arventino after he saved her from a boy that made 'Certain unwanted advances'. Only person she actually listens too is Arventino. Her race, by far, has had it easier than most, therfor many think of her as spoiled.
Picture: Elf

Name: Oliver Rosewood
Height: 6'0
Weight: 179lb
Race: Werewolf
Bio: The Youngest one, and easily the one with the most brutal history. Oliver didn't take with the family so well, part of being a werewolf, and one of the most prosecuted Species next to vampires (atleast real ones, and not ones that fucking sparkle.). He took to crime to get what he desired, and hurt more than a few people. However, when he visited a church one day (he intended to rob the Priest there) he saw the family's of those he once harmed, now seeking refuge. He robbed and hurt other people, because he believed that they were responsible for taking everything from him. However, when he saw that he had become the very thing he sought to fight against, he vowed to change himself, and became a Preacher of faith. His reputation is still dark, but he hopes to change it.
Picture:
Human Form

Werewolf Form

Last edited by Andraus; 06-11-2014 at 03:52 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-13-2014, 02:44 AM

Name: Lorina
Height: 5 ft 2 in
fairy height: 3 ft 1 in
Weight: 150
fairy weight: 110
Race: Fairy
Bio: Lori can change from human form to fairy form as she pleases but she must keep her wings out they just don't disappear. Being human sized helps her make a living while the fairy size helps her have fun.
Picture: Same in human form only taller.

Name: Athena Day
Height: 5ft 4in
Weight: 130
Race: human
Bio: Athena has lived an the island since she was little she doesn't know why her parents came to the island full of supernatural beings but she likes it her. She is seen as a bit of an outcast since she is gothic.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 06-13-2014 at 02:47 AM..

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 06-15-2014, 05:43 AM

Name:
Jason and Luke Bell
Height:
Jason - 5'9
Luke - 6'1
Weight:
Jason - 185
Luke - 192
Race:
Human
Bio:
Jason and Luke were born into a well known family. A family who believed monsters and humans could co-exist with one another. Luke and Jason believed it too, since they were raised to never misjudge someone but how someone looked. Being identical twins, Jason and Luke would know to never judge a book by its cover. As the years past, Luke and Jason would get picked on for talking to the non-humans but they would ignore them, saying they were ignorant and they didn't know how to handle change. When Luke and Jason turned 15, a horrible accident had happened. Their parents' car had been planted with a bomb, the moment the car started, it blew up. The bomb was later said to be planted by people who didn't want humans and monsters getting along.

Luke and Jason were upset, sad, and furious. They didn't know how to channel their emotions, after taking matters into their own hands and no one wanting to take the two children in, the young boys headed for The Monster Islands, a way to start a new life and live peacefully with the nonhumans. After almost 6 years, Jason and Luke were happy. They didn't have problems and seemed as if things were going right. They own a local candy/pastry shop for all to come and eat among themselves and live worry free.
Picture:

Left to Right: Jason and Luke

Name:
Persephone Lockhart
Height:
Human - 5'6
Centaur - 6'1
Weight:
Human - 169
Centaur - Sercet
Race:
Centaur
Bio:
Persephone was born into a tribe of centaurs who were blessed with the ability to shapeshift into humans. They believed they were given this blessing by their Gods after years of rejection from the humans. Persephone was born from the Chief's wife, making her a tribal princess. So she was taught in the ways of living, hunting and respecting all, including the humans. Persephone was dubbed the "Voice of the Gods" because of her singing. It seemed to be a blessing to help ease the burden of stress everyone had. Persephone didn't really understand why her people were so cautious around the humans until she stepped out into the world of humans and found out herself. The humans called Persephone horrible things and would throw objects at her, if it wasn't for the guardians charged to protect her, Persephone might have been killed.

Persephone had grown up to love and fear humans. Love because of the wonderful cultures, histories and architectures; the fear from how the humans treated her kind, 'monsters' they called them. When Persephone was nine, her tribe moved to the Monster Islands, hoping to give their daughter and their people a better future. As the years past, Persephone had grown custom to the Monster Islands, growing into a lovely young centaur. However, her fear of humans never left her; her parents are hoping living with humans will help Persephone shake her fears, they pray to the Gods that it works.
Picture:
Human

Centaur

Andraus

Old 06-21-2014, 04:01 AM

(Area: Magic-Maker Cafe, 1:36pm. Monster Island Resort)

Joseph looked up from his sweeping, staring at the friendly sun, a grin spread out across his face. He was in charge of running the Magic-Maker, one of the Cafe's on the Island. it was run by both Human and Monster employee's, so it was a friendly environment. Joseph was little more then a figure-head, he only stepped in if problems became apparent. He was happy to help anyway he could, and having the most experience with Monsters, was one of the best choices for a Mediator between the two.

His mind drifted to life on the Main-land. It was fun, but it also was hell. People always gave it to him when they found out he was a Monster sympathizer, and he just got tired of it. He left a lot of friends when he left the main-land, but it was for the best. They probably forgot about him anyway.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-25-2014, 02:11 AM

"Morning JoJo." A small voice greeted him and Lori appeared in front of him in her fairy form she kind of had a crush on him but maybe that was just because he was nice to her. In a puff of glitter she transformed into her human form smiling at him "Any odd jobs a fairy can do today?"

Athena walked towards her parents flower shop swinging her black purse around humming softly she paused to let a family of wood nomes cross in front of her smiling at them softly before continuing her trip.

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-25-2014, 04:22 AM

ɸLuke and Jasonɸ

Down the street from a local flower shop, stood another shop, a pastry and candy shop put as one. It was run by to boy who had been living on the island for three and a half years and they were proud of it. The young boys were fixing up the outside, adding small tables for those who wished to sit down and relax. The young boys were humans named Luke and Jason, twins who looked exactly alike except for their hair and eyes. Luke, the twin with violet eyes and mauve colored hair, placed the tables in front of the shop, looking around as he watched Jason, the twin with black hair and dark red eyes, place the two chairs at the table. "Is that good Luke?" Jason asked, turning his head a little towards his older twin. "It's fine. Now I guess we can open." Luke said walking in the building and flipped the sign to 'Open' as Jason wiped off the tables.

ƔPersephoneƔ

Around the corner from the Magic Maker café, hid a young woman who appeared to be peeking from behind a corner a few buildings down. She hid to where she could be seen too much and wanted it to remain like that. The young girl's name was Persephone. Persephone Lockhart, she had been living on the island for most of her life and she was hesitant around people. She wasn't much of a speaker outside of her tribe, only speaking to her people and no one else. Her long brown hair swayed lightly as she moved a little, not really wanting to speak to the people, especially if they were human. She trembled lightly at the thought, going behind the corner a little more as she watched from a distance. She got the flashbacks of what happened when she first met humans. She shuddered at the thought. She hid her necklace under her shirt, basically hiding who she really was so she really was so she could go about as a normal citizen of the Monster Island.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 06-27-2014 at 05:44 AM..

Andraus

Old 06-26-2014, 09:21 PM

"Hey lori. "Joseph said, patting the little fairy's head. "Yea, one for today. I need you to deliver this Order for the Twins, Jason and Luke? I need some of their pastries for the people of the Cafe. Already paid, just need this order delivered for it. "he said, handing it to her.

The Door opened for The Pastrey Shop of Jason and Luke's almost immediate after the sign was flipped. It was an Elven girl, by the name Alessia. "Wow.....This place reminds me of the Home-land. "she said, then walked up to the counter. "Excuse me, but what's on special for today?"she asked.

Excuse me, Miss, but what are you doing here. "A Voice said. It was Arventino, with his Sibling Shekina right behind her. "Hope you're not causing any trouble, are you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes. Why would anyone hide on the edge like that? didn't make any sense. You get customers that hide under tables, but still....

"Because, If you're here to make trouble, we could easily return the favor. "Shekina said, stepping forward, and extracting her Talons. She then retracted them, and looked at the girl more closely. "Wait....Persephone? is that you?" she asked

"Agh!" Athena would bump into Oliver, the youngest sibling of the group. "That hurt.....are you alright ma'am?" he asked, holding his hand out to her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-26-2014, 11:02 PM

"Alright." Lori shifted the box in her arms and squeezed her eyes shut in a puff the box shrunk and so did she. Faster then light she flew threw town and found the twins unable to stop she crashed into Jason's head protecting her package with a thud she hid the floor in human form. "I have got to not fly that fast." She grimaced and help up the uninjured box. "Tahdah."

Athena nodded "I'm alright." she smiled at him. "I was a little distracted." She had been listening to the flowers chatter with the bees. She had been able to hear flowers and insects since she was little but hadn't said anything afraid of being like her great grandmother Alice Liddell.
((want me to make a couple guys?))

Last edited by finx15; 06-27-2014 at 02:28 AM..

Andraus

Old 06-27-2014, 01:37 AM

(uh, finx15: my guy bumped into you.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-27-2014, 02:28 AM

((I fixed it))

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-27-2014, 11:15 PM

ɸLuke and Jasonɸ

Jason and Luke were just about to start on their inventory when the door suddenly opened. Turning around, they both seen an elven girl walk into the café. Jason looked at Luke and sighed lightly, their first customer for the day and they weren't technically ready. Luke looked at the elven girl and bowed his head lightly, "Welcome to the Sweet Tooth, I'm Luke. Well, our specials are cheese or strawberry danishes all handmade. However, if you wish to have another favorite, it will just be an extra ten cents." He said with a smile on his face. "I am happy to hear that our shop is like the ones on the Homeland. We hope this will be a great experience for you." He said softly, placing his hand on his chest, going behind the counter and placed his apron on.

Jason, on the other hand, did a quick inventory at the counter with the treats that were there. He yawned lightly, smiling a little until he felt something hit the side of his head. "What the?" He looked over, seeing what appeared to be a human-like fairy. Arching a brow, Jason watched as the girl suddenly held up a package as he tilted his head more. "Uh miss? Are you ok?" He asked with a concerned smile on his face. The clipboard he held was clasped in his hands and the pen now placed behind his ear, extending his hand towards the package, taking it from her hand.

ƔPersephoneƔ

Persephone continued watching from where she was. The human standing there didn't look scary, but she still had her shyness, fear and memories ran through her head. She didn't know it, but this was making her shake like a leaf. It wasn't until she heard a voice that she stopped moving. She turned her head slowly, her eyes widen and pupils as small as a thumb tack. Her long curl that was often on the right side of her face, quickly became crooked, a little confused about what was going on. IT was a male and female staring at her, asking her questions. Of course, Persephone froze, she didn't know if they were human or not, but her suspicions were cleared once she saw the female summon her claws.

Persephone stayed silent, shaking lightly as she tried to think of an explanation. She waved her hands in front of her quickly, "I-I'm n-not causing trouble, ho-honest." She said almost in a shakened voice. It wasn't until the female called out her name. Persephone looked up towards the female, placing her hands over her chest with her royal neckalce hid. "Ye-Yes?" She called out, as she tried to calm down.

Andraus

Old 07-01-2014, 10:35 PM

"Sounds good! I'd like to get Sticky Toffee Pudding, made just like from the Home-land. "she said, handing him the Recipe. "I'm trying to convince my brother it'd be a good idea to put this out on the menu, but I lack the equipment to make this, and my brother won't put forth the effort unless it's a good idea.....You're welcome to buy the recipe if you'd like. "she said. she then saw the little fairy fly in. "Oh, hey Lori. Still air-headed, I see. "she said, teasing her.

"It's me, Shekina LeVeyan! We went to Highschool together, along with my siblings. "She said, pushing her brother into a wall, and walking up to her. "That's Arventino, and that's Joseph up there......god, It's been too long! "she said, hugging the shy girl. "It's good to see you."

"Mhm. Perfect time of the day. The Plants and insects are speaking, though I wish I understood what they said. "he said. As a wolf-kin, he felt especially attuned to nature.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:35 PM

"I'm alright I'm not air headed just air enabled." Lori chuckled and stood "Sorry about smacking into your head Jason...I did get the right one this time right?" she grimaced softly "You two aren't identical but I need to spend more time here."

Athena blinked "Um sure whatever you say I really have to get to work know." she started backing away.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-05-2014, 07:18 AM

Name:
Toshio Yuudai
Height:
6'2
Weight:
198lb
Race:
Phoenix
Bio:
Toshio was originally born on the planet during the time that both humans and supernatural beings had been enemies and refused to even give the thought of having the two kind live with one another. However, during the time he was brought into the world he was forced to fend for himself from bother other supernatural creatures who thought killing others would make them stronger but as well as fending himself against the humans who despised the supernatural beings. While he defended himself through many difficult times, Toshio had never seemed to grow any sort of hatred for any other supernatural, human or even his parents for leaving him alone at his birth. Rather, he grew up to become a kind soul that only resorted to fighting when he saw others being harmed violently; even then, he would tend to try and avoid killing the other person even at the risk of his own life.
The only time Toshio had ever killed anyone was only once and that was when someone had ended up pushing his emotions as far as to consider him nothing more than being a worthless use of a life. Not to mention the person had even went as far as to begin insulting Toshio's family unknowing that he had no family to begin with. Toshio had tried multiple times to try and stop the person from pushing so far with the insults but they had never went through and his emotions had lost complete control as he found out that same day after he had killed the person was that he had blacked out. After that day, Toshio vowed to himself to never allow himself to kill anyone person as he built anecklace charm that he keeps around his neck at all times. Within the charm is his blood that is also fused with his emotional flames; this was made by him just in case he had ever lost control of his power again, the flames that his emotions would rage would end up causing the flames within the necklace to counteract with the rageful flames to end up either knocking him out if not killing him and turning him into a pile of ash for several minutes before he would be able to rebirth himself from his ashes.
The only problem with this was that Toshio was unaware to this day that if he continues to allow himself to be rebirthed from his ashes over and over again; his life span will continue to shorten and sooner or later he will be unable to rebirth himself ever again. So when the monster island was created to have supernatural beings along with humans who were fine with living with these supernaturals; it was quite obvious that Toshi made sure to rush over to live on these islands to remain safe. He rarely shows himself to the public, but whenever he does; he tends to keep to himself.
Picture:
Human~

Phoenix~

Andraus

Old 07-05-2014, 07:33 PM

"Oh, God bless, I'm sorry, I'm probably wierding you out. I'm a Werewolf, I'm attuned to nature that only few could get. "he said, holding his hands up, a sign of peace.

"-and a ditzy too. Man, Joseph sure knows how to pick 'em. "she said, watching her, waiting for Luke's response.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-06-2014, 02:51 AM

"Joseph wouldn't notice me." Lori pouted softly "He doesn't care." she sighed "I really should go again sorry about slamming in to your head."

Athena nodded "It's fine." she smiled softly "But I do have to go to work."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-06-2014, 10:33 AM

Within a large dojo on the Monster island resort was a single male that had been throwing punches, kicks and flips in his black socks as he panted softly with each flip he had done. The male's name was Toshio Yuudai and he was just another residential monster on the island as others considered him to be. Although he barely left his home to begin with, whenever he actually decided that he would leave his home; he would leave really early in the morning when most of the citizens would be asleep in their comfy homes. He normally snuck into the local dojo that was next to a temple that was right at the entrance into the forest; the path that lead to the dojo had large toriis that covered the path upwards to the actual dojo and as well as to the entrance of the temple. Above each of the torii columns there were large white ropes that hung from them that made it seem as though it was keeping something sealed away deep within the dojo or the temple. The truth behind this was just another way for Toshio to be able to keep his emotions calm and keep him from releasing into his true form within the building. The only thing that would happen normally within the dojo is that the room that he trained in would tend to reach high temperatures but never to the point that someone could die in it. The highest temperature it had ever reached so far had been 104 degrees.

This exact dojo room was specialty designed to handle Toshio's heat to the highest of temperatures, it was made by the monks that lived at the temple next to it who consisted of both monsters but as well as humans as well. The dojo itself was open to the public for both humans and other monsters to come to train on both their mental capabilities but as well as their physical ones. Toshio on the other hand had become close friends with these monks not too long ago since he found their kindness and acceptance of him and how he saw how both humans and supernatural monsters as though they were trying to kill him. They gave him a place to be able to feel as though he were actually protected and a place where he would be able to let out as much inner pain as he had and the place would be able to suppress his power still.

As he continued to throw punches left and right, he finally came to a stop as he progressed his way over towards the entrance of the training room he was within. Flipping a switch upwards, the sound of a large machine went off as it began to cool down the room as much as it could before he had turned it back off once again. Panting heavily, he returned his gaze around the room as he bit down onto his lower lip before clenching his fists. Going through his mind, he could remember all the horrible times he spent with how humans and other supernaturals weren't exactly accepting him for who he was and now it was with this whole resort island and everything with how humans and other supernaturals lived together like nothing had ever happened. Pressing his back against the wall behind him, he slowly slid onto the ground and pressed his knees up against his chest to think to himself.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-08-2014, 07:37 AM

ɸLuke and Jasonɸ

Luke bowed his head lightly, a gentle smile spread on his lips as he went behind the counter and started cutting the toffee pieces. He remained silent until he looked up towards the female elf. "If you really wish to do that miss, then I don't mind." He said clearing his throat lightly. He then continued to remain silent. He listened to the conversation going on, he had to start looking for the pudding that he and Jason had made the day before. The toffee was sticking to the gloves he wore as he cut it to pieces.

Jason smiled softly towards Lori, a gentle chuckle escaped his lips as he nodded. "Yes, I am Jason. However, if Luke and I were to switch places I don't think anyone would notice." With a smile on his face and the clipboard still in his hands. "Now, if I may ask what this is for?" He asked looking at the box with his dark red eyes. He scanned the package for a label so he could figure out what is going on with the package.

ƔPersephoneƔ

The Tribal Princess blinked lightly, looking at the young woman as she tilted her head lightly as her memory was suddenly jogged. She closed her eyes lightly and smiled lightly. "Shekina? O-Oh, he-hello Ms. Shekina, h-how are you?" She asked with a gentle voice, only to jump seeing Arventino face plant into the wall. Her eyes widen slightly, blinking lightly as her extended curl twitched lightly, "O-Oh my, a-are you o-ok Mr. Arventino?" Persephone asked sweetly, she jumped lightly feeling Shekina hug her. Looking down, Persephone looked towards the young woman a worried smile on her lips. "I-It ha-has b-been a-a long time, h-huh? Wa-Wait, J-Joseph? I-Isn't h-he a h-human?" The young princess asked as she looked back for a moment then towards the other two.

Andraus

Old 07-08-2014, 02:15 PM

Oliver stepped aside. "Right. I'm sorry for bothering you. "he said.

"Probably another order of specialized dough, for all monster forms. You know there are some things monsters cannot have, that humans can, so they've been trying to adapt. "She said. She then fished out her money, and swore lightly. "Damn.....hey, Lori, mind if I borrow a Quarter?"she asked.

Arventino extracted his head from the house, shaking it lightly. "God, I hate when you do that, Shekina...."

"Shut up for a minute. Also, Yes, he's a human. Why does it matter?" she asked, crossing her arms.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-08-2014, 02:40 PM

"No it's ok." Athena smiled "Stop by some time and buy your girlfriend some flowers." It was annoying working the flower shop with her mom but most of the flowers new to leave her alone.

"Your not going to reassure me that Jojo notices me?" Lori pouted and chucked the quarter at her flying off.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-08-2014, 05:47 PM

Panting heavily after another hour or so of training. Toshio had finally finished his workout as he bit down onto his lower lip before looking down at his hands, even with the extreme temperatures that reached around 100 degrees within the room; his skin was still smooth and dry as though he was in a room that was well air conditioned. Clenching his fists tightly at the fact that it seemed his emotions were still out of control and his thoughts about both monsters as well as humans still couldn't seem to settle down on the fact that the two races now lived peacefully with one another. Sighing heavily to himself, he made his way out of the training room; making sure to shut the door tightly behind him as he progressed his way out of the dojo. Turning around as he left the main entrance of the building; he bowed in respects to the monks who stood outside of the building as they returned the bow with their own before watching Toshio walk down the large hill. The monks seemed to had been quite respectful of one another even though they consisted of both monsters and humans as well; but they were probably the only exception to Toshio that he would accept them since they had been very elderly. They had experienced the same pain of which Toshio felt when the humans and monsters were once against one another, but watching how they took the whole change with so much ease with such an amazement to him.

As he neared the mainland, Toshio turned his gaze left to right as he watched how citizens roamed around the island carefree as though everything their ancestor's had once done was nothing to worry about. It didn't really make him mad about the that whole fact but rather worried that one day when they found out how humans once acted against one another with the monsters, they would panic and return to how they once were. "No..." he whispered to himself as he shook his head lightly at the thought of that returning to the peaceful world that was now upon them. Rather he made his way over towards the nearest bakery as he stepped inside and ordered himself a small glazed donut to have as a snack. Toshio always had a weak spot for sweets and he enjoyed them even more when they were warm. So once he had paid for it, he immediately allowed a bit of his heat to rise to warm up the donut in his grip as he ate it happily. Wandering around the town as he passed by the flower shop along with many other shops; he had passed by many monsters and humans speaking to one another as he did his best to try and accept what he had seen around him.

Andraus

Old 07-08-2014, 11:34 PM

"Girlfriend? Please, I'm a werewolf. Most people stay away from me. I don't have a girlfriend. "he said to her. He then started leaning from side to side, and accidentally brushed into a man (happydeath: ) Oh, jeez, sorry man. "he said to the Phoenix.

The Elf caught the little fairy by the wings. "It's because I don't need to. Joseph's interested, but he needs pushing....if you haven't noticed, he can't take a hint. "she said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 07-10-2014, 02:12 AM

"Will you help me?" Lori asked giving the elf a cut puppy face.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-11-2014, 04:24 PM

While traveling down the sidewalk and eating his donut, Toshio had mostly minded his own business as he passed several citizens of the island. Some were on their own just as he was, while others were speaking with one another from either enjoying their life on the islands if not some were complaining about their own everyday life. Shaking his head lightly at the thought that some of these citizens were unaware of how things were in the past, he mostly ignored anyone who even thought of looking over at Toshio walking along and minded his own business. It wasn't until someone had ended up bumping into him that caused him to gasp sharply before he had quickly turned over and prepared to grab whoever had touched him by the throat. Immediately as he turned to face the male and see that he was apologizing for bumping into him, Toshio had lowered his guard a bit but had kept a calm expression across his face the whole time.

Just from the look of the other male who had bumped into him, Toshio was easily able to tell that the male wasn't a human for sure. "It's fine. Although it looks like someone is speaking with you." He stated as he pointed towards Athena that stood before him. "Well...see ya." With a single wave of his arm over his head, Toshio had turned his back once more to the male and continued forward down the sidewalk. The whole fact of being around other citizens of the island made him slightly uncomfortable, he had only come back to the town just to grab something sweet to eat real quick before he would decide to head somewhere he could be away from people once more.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-13-2014, 05:32 AM

ɸ Luke and Jason ɸ

Luke continued to make the pudding for the young Elf woman, he then looked up towards her and nodded, "Ahh, yes of course." He said going into the back, getting the freshly made special dough they had. Luckily he was baked so they didn't have to way long. He came back and finished the pudding, placing it on the counter with a small plastic spoon in the bowl. "There, that will be $2.25." Luke said with a smile on his face as he looked over towards the young women and a confused Jason.

Jason had finally found the tag on the package, seeing that it was from Joseph. 'Ahh, it's his order.' He thought for a moment and started preparing it. The cookies were finished so the delivery would be made on time. Jason hummed softly to himself, setting the clipboard down as he placed the pastries and cookies in three takeout boxes. Once he was finished, he placed it on the counter for the fairy woman. "There you go, thank you for coming to the Sweet Tooth, enjoy your time." He chuckled, bowing his head lightly.

Ɣ Persephone Ɣ

Persephone blinked lightly, listening to the two argue for a moment as she looked over for a moment, her body shivering slightly until she jumped, hearing Shekina talking to her. The young princess turned around, looking at the other female as she gulped lightly, hearing that he was human. "N-No re-reason, b-but I-I th-think I-I will b-be fine ri-right he-here. I-I'm s-sorry for bothering y-you." She stuttered slightly, her body trembling more as she bowed and shifted her weight in the opposite direction. She never told anyone about her fear of humans or the fact she never got over them, but she didn't want to be near one now.