Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2015, 10:53 PM

Come hang out and chat amongst yourselves, ex mobionites particularly!

Native7
Laughter is THEE best medicine

Old 03-31-2015, 11:01 PM

Looks like many of the ex mobi are not here as much as I thought they would be

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 03-31-2015, 11:03 PM

I think folks might be site searching. Im just figuring out how this site works. Also on human pets. Nice of you to drop in!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2015, 04:19 AM

Saw this Dammit Doll on amazon. You can throw it against the wall. Its shaped like a person. I dont know if that promotes good mental health. Wouldnt it be better to have an iphone type toy that you can throw against the wall, and itll sound like a breaking cup?

Well, my days in the pink hopper. Going to ihop for lunch tomorrow. Its a good restaurant, but making customers hop to their table is a bit much. Night!

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2015, 12:21 PM

Well hello I'm not a mobion user but I'd like to welcome y'all to mene. Encourage your fellow mobions to come chat here its a great place. If you all need any help getting started stop by shdup thread and we would be happy to answer any questions.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-01-2015, 02:18 PM

Thank you for your gracious welcome!

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 07:31 AM ----------

Im using incapacitated cell phone as alarm clock and its driving me nuts. It keeps going off. I didnt set it that way. But, who knows. It could be one of those free radicals trying to get a toehold. Well, not thru me, Dammit Doll. #Throws against window

This morning sun is blinding me. And i even hung a House Beautiful inappropriate towel up. Its showing up the dust particles on my tablet. #Ooh, pretty

Todays ihop day. Must peruse their menu. Might have this blueberry lemon crepe thingy. But it also came in another flavor. A rhubarb one? Might be good if the rain didnt get to it.

Well, have good bouncey hump day! Wheres the clydemeister? Got some carrots for him:)

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-01-2015, 05:50 PM

You're very welcome! There will be a big event coming up soon hopefully in the next couple days make sure you all check it out there will be many games available in different threads with the opportunity to great items for your avi!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-01-2015, 06:47 PM

Welcome to mene :) I'm not a mobi user either XD But I'm glad to see so many migrating over here. I know it's different but hopefully some of you can find a home here :)

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2015, 03:13 AM

Thanks for the welcome, maria! Mene is a creative, colorful site:)

---------- Post added 04-01-2015 at 08:30 PM ----------

Hmm. Baseballs on. Didnt we go thru this last year? They keep running around the bases. Sure was windy today. On the main drag traffic was unaccountabley stopped. A huge truck, many metres long, had got himself stuck coming out of a stores driveway. His helper was in the street trying to orchestrate this medley. He was rolling and twirling his arms like those football coaches. We're all confusedly stopped. But the duo cant seem to maneuver the truck out. The crowd of cars is getting angry. Some start honking. Then more. The circus master curses us. Then turns his mysterious flailings to us...and we're off!

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 03:32 AM

Oh i hope I get some goodies for my avi. I can't afford much easter stuff yet. But i got a wabbit now so I'm feeling good about that. Even though I no i don't match but idc. I love my wabbit.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2015, 04:11 AM

Aw, it's a very cute wabbit! Posting is the pink key for points:)

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 04:17 AM

Dazzlingdreamberry: was kinda scared of posting bc 3 day i was here I got red button, for what idk. Unless someone got mad bc i was asking for help. This is the first time since then that I've went back posting again.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2015, 04:25 AM

This Is stricter site than mobion. Lots of rules for sure. Just go slow exploring site. But dont be scared. Theyre not teachers:)

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 04:27 AM

Lol I'm trying too. Thx hun

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-02-2015, 08:23 AM

Just make sure you check out all threads during event lots will be given away. My friends and I will be hosting a shdup thread and we have several games and contests planned as well as random gifting so please join us. :)

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 AM

xoxoAngiexoxo: thank u i sure will be looking for u.

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-02-2015, 10:39 AM

Awesome firefly we will be happy to have you. Our regular thread is don't shdup Ali Claire n Angie's chat house madness and our event thread is also shdup. Look for babyblueyez25 and aliciaNwonderland as well they are my partners in crime!

---------- Post added 04-02-2015 at 05:59 AM ----------

I'd be happy to ping u to our event thread once it starts if u like!

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-02-2015, 05:27 PM

xoxoAngiexoxo: yes pls ping me when event starts. Makes it easier for me to find u. Thx again. Oh an I'm already friends with Alice an sent req to blue eyes.

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-02-2015, 05:41 PM

Oh yay Ali and blue are awesome. I will definitely ping you then so you can find us. I'm sure you will love event its always fun and fast paced!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2015, 03:55 AM

Got a letter today from water department. It stated that for one day, last Month, an error occured. A valve was left opened and untreated reservoir water mixed in with treated water. After it was discovered they tested it and found no harmful entities. Thats reassuring, guys, but why tell us a Month after the event?

Magnum p.i. is on. I like the show.

Turns out i did have the blackberry lemon thingy at ihop. Other choice was strawberry rhubard.

Now, time for a snack. Aloo chaat, i think. Its an indian dish, but not authentic, ive been told. Have an indian friend and he shuddered when i told him about the frozen hot pocket contraption that trader joes sells. He sent me a pic and it did look a lot better.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2015, 02:30 AM

What a long week. Im pooped. Traffics been more. Ah, because its spring break! I got off main drag and tiptoed down the too close for comfort main street.

Tried this quinoa spaghetti. Gluten free. Shouldve known better. Baseballs on. Hmm. I dont care. Ill be crashing soon. I think fri nite is my fav, cause i can sleep in till the pink cows come home.

Ive been having lots of strange dreams. Wild animals. Dearly departed. Not scary.

Its 8 p.m. and my sidewalk is rolled up.

Dazz out!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Hello, hello, hello! Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood! Sunny out. I got up late. Drinking joe. Delightful!

Of course ive got desky to do. Got to get on AAA website and pay all the car bills. Taxes, taxes people! In the morning, tho, a pinkish fog has settled over the gray matter. Maybe i should spin first. Usually i spin at night, but maybe the exercise will wake me up. Ill let you know.

Have great day! What will you be doing?

---------- Post added 04-04-2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Just checked my megawatts. Been you tubing a lot. Gary puckett. My, he was good looking. The seekers. She has a pretty voice. And carpenters. Bj thomas. Glen campbell. Got to lay off awhile. Got 10 gs to last a month.

---------- Post added 04-04-2015 at 11:35 AM ----------

Got to clean up this clubhouse today. Sweep it. Restock snacks and drinks in frig. Theres a resident pink cat. Books over there. Board games. But its a wi fi free zone.

So did my spin. Upped it to 45 min. And its not even noon! #Im workin it

Just heard some gossip about neighbor few doors down. Older guy had cops come for him. He was selling drugs. Very rare occurrence here. But then we found he was a renter. Peripatetic. But rent is still very high here. Up to 6k. In fact my folks knew the previous owner. Folks would play harmonica for her pals. The woman asked my mom once, do i really live here. Cause i didnt draw my drapes open like she did:)

Well, i do feel more clear headed. Going to take bath salts bath then start my desky. #Paperwork. Gotta love it!

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-04-2015, 10:46 PM

Late afternoon. Sometimes getting to desky is like pulling out a recalcitrant tooth. Everywhere i turn i have to keep registering and logging in. #El pain-o. Think i need a nap first. Im a great procrastinator. Only thing that spurs me are deadlines.

Godessofwar000
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2015, 01:50 AM

hey yall! just found this thread.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-05-2015, 04:42 AM

Hi godess! Welcome to my clubhouse! Grab a cold one in the fridge:)

---------- Post added 04-04-2015 at 09:51 PM ----------

Had a good day, but i didnt accomplish anything. Desky. #Yeah, right. Its like i have a phobia. Im prone to it. Think when i was in the womb, my mum was scared by a pink rabbit in a waistcoat running by, muttering something about being late.

Finished a great book ol. About a bookseller when a rare book is stolen, and someone leaves a baby in his shop. All the dominoes begin to fall into place.

Im eating one of a multitude of popsicles. I have chocolate pudding, too. If i froze it, would it make a fudgsicle?