Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 02-16-2011, 12:03 AM

Haha, Decided to play it safe, and got you one of the black hairpins. XD
Sent the trade. <3

And yes the art is very cute. <3

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-16-2011, 01:54 AM

hey guys... i think there is some glitter on my mattress... and some glitter on my front porch tooo.... hey now! there is even some glitter on the highway! whoa!

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 02-16-2011, 05:09 AM

I am glad everyone like their respective art! :eager:

I LOVE SPARKLES! As long as its not people sparkling.

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 02-16-2011, 05:41 AM

But sparkles on people who are in a club is really cool!

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:17 AM

Fading Existence:

COME HERE I MISS YOU ♥

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:20 AM

XD

I HAS BEEN SUMMONED! *appears in a clap of thunder and fried chicken*

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:21 AM

Eee! *pounces and snuggles*

Damelo chicken! :drool: ♥

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 02-16-2011, 10:22 AM

*pounces Fading and noms Chicken* Yummys!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:23 AM

Chicken for everyone! 8D *mimics Sheogorath's voice*

*glomps Kiako and Lixlaria* <33

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:25 AM

I love Sheogorath!!! ♥♥♥

How are you, Fading??

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite

Old 02-16-2011, 10:26 AM

Nummy Chicken! *hugs* Liking the new Avi Fading <3

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:29 AM

Hehe, Sheogorath's awesome :heart:
I miss playing Oblivion...my laptop's still in the repair shop and I have no idea if it can be fixed or not. :(

I'm good, finished my GMAT exams today so I should be able to get a break for now. Didn't do too well on it though. Ehehe...:sweat:

Thanks Lix! You and Kiako are looking very pretty too :love:

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:30 AM

I think I might need to draw Fading with his harem of Lixxi and Kai XD

Didn't do to well, eh? What makes you say that love???

And yes, Oblivion is baller. Did you see the Teaser for ESV yet? Skyrim looks badass!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:32 AM

XD That would be awesome! XDDD

Well. My grades for the English part of the exam sucked. XD I'm very surprised that I actually did better on my math than English. I get the feeling that I could've done a lot better on both parts though. :(

ESV? O___O They're making a new series?! I haven't yet, but I'd love to be able to play it once released! Morrowind and Oblivion are both so awesome!

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite

Old 02-16-2011, 10:33 AM

Awww thanks Fading <3

OMG Kai! That is an awesome idea!!! Would be best Pic Ever!! XD

It is Freaking cold out >.< And watching this video on You tube with Kai is soooooo weird lol...

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 AM

Yeah! Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Hold up, I'll get you a trailer for it!

But your English is amazing, I don't see how you could not do well!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM

Yay! Haha, I can't wait until I get myself a desktop computer so I can (for once) play the games in high quality! I've been playing Morrowind and Oblivion at lowest quality so I never get to see any scenery or shadings and stuff, and all the details are a major part of the games! D:

Those passages in the exam made my head hurt. XD I'm okay with everyday speech, but with all those rarely-used-words-that-people-use-to-make-them-look-smart in them, my brain just spazzed out. >_>;;

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:46 AM

I played Oblivion on a really crappy computer as well, so I know what you mean about playing it on the lowest setting possible. It really sucked, but I don't think it took away from the gameplay. I played solely for the storyline and the fact that I have been playing these games since Daggerfall :lol: Either way, they are both amazing games, and I can not wait for Skyrim.

Bahh, tests like that suck. I don't know why people have to do them really. I mean, sure its great to know what all this stuff means, but English is my first language and to be honest, I probably wouldn't do very well on a test like that either. From what I can see, you English is fantastic, and if I didn't know any better, I would think that it was your first language anyways.

But yes, I lost my train of thought now XD Lixxi is here and I tend to get distracted because I go off on random tangents when she is here :lol:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 10:52 AM

Well, my brother didn't have Daggerfall, so Morrowind and Oblivion were all I have. XD I'm hoping to get Fallout 3 some time, since my brother kept telling me how great it is. I wonder if he has a copy I can sneak off with...> 3>;;
I love the storyline too, though I'd really like to see what it's like to have to hold a torch some time. I can see perfectly fine inside a cave and at night thanks to my lowest quality gameplay. >_>

Hehe, yeah, I wish they'd just keep it simple instead of making heads spin all the time. XD
Having lived in the states for a few years helped a lot. I remember not understanding a thing that was spoken at school when I first started, and caused a load of misunderstandings. ^^;;

:O I wish I could teleport myself there too. The house's all quiet here right now since my dad went out to exercise. XD

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 10:58 AM

Daggerfall is actually a free download on the Elderscrolls website if you ever want to play it. Its actually amazing, even though its really old. If you can stand the really bad graphics, amazing game is free and waiting to be played! :lol:

I actually had no idea you ever lived in the US. But I can honestly tell you I know exactly what it is like to live somewhere and not speak a word of the language. I have always lived in Canada, but I was born and raising in Nova Scotia (which is completely English). When I was 8 years old, I moved to Montréal (mostly French) without speaking a single word of French. It was SO hard at first to make friends and everything like that. I had NO idea what anyone was saying. Good times were had :lol:

You should totally be here! We are hooligans when we are together XD So much crazy stuff goes down :lol:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 AM

:O I didn't know that. I'll have to remember to download it when my laptop gets back :D

lol Yeah, it took around a couple of years before I could manage to understand and speak. Even then, I still often misunderstand what others are saying and earn myself loads of glares. ^^; One particular incident was when I got in trouble and a teacher was reprimanding me and saying,
"Do you understand?"
I nodded.
"Will you do it again?"
Me: *Huh?* *nods again*
Teacher: *rolls eyes and throws up hands in exasperation*
Me: D:??? *quickly shakes head*
Teacher: -_-

^^;

Hehe! Crazy stuffs are good! I need the craziness. XD

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 11:26 AM

It is totally awesome!

I had the same thing happen to me :lol: It was funny XD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 02-16-2011, 11:30 AM

Mmm, I can't wait for my laptop back! What little I've glimpsed on UESPWiki looks really fun :DDD

lol, Wasn't very funny when it was happening though. >.<;;

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-16-2011, 11:34 AM

/stalks Kiako's thread

I'm loooneeelyyy.

Kiako

Old 02-16-2011, 11:34 AM

I can imagine :lol:

Monstahh! *tackles* I am glad you liked your art love!