(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 09-29-2012, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Congrats!!
I hope you pass <3
Math is ridiculous :( </3

Yup!
We already do that - it's so custom though so we don't have a lot of filled can options available, but the designs are there :3
We do free personalization and such, meaning names, dates, family photos, etc., and no two filled cans are alike, so we don't offer many filled options because it's so custom and unique to that order :3
But we do do get well and specialty cans - we have a lot of NY themed cans as well where you can fill it with a variety of gourmet local products :3

It's just simply me who runs it :3
No corporation or partnership :3
Just me <3

Nope!
I meant running a hospital or a restaurant lol
You're based in the US right? In Canada if your business goes under and isn't a corporation the bank can go after your personal assets, whereas if you're incorporated they can only go after the business stuff and your personal things are safe.

---------- Post added 09-29-2012 at 08:43 PM ----------

12 please!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
So you already had suppliers and the equipment for everything?
o.O
We don't order anything.... We make it ourselves LMAO
And there is no equipment? It's all done by hand. :3
We do the designing, the filling, the adhering the graphics to the cans - everything by hand :3

If you mean for our materials and fillers such?
No - we don't have suppliers and I had to find everything myself, it wasn't set up for me where I just walked into the company and boom - it was all set up and ready to go lol

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 11:45 PM

How is that goin emma?? I haven't heard much of you workin at the store??

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

43 Roachi!

And we closed the retail on account of my grandma being sick about a month ago - it's just strictly online right now until my grandma gets better - which won't be for months :(

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Quote:
o.O
We don't order anything.... We make it ourselves LMAO
And there is no equipment? It's all done by hand. :3
We do the designing, the filling, the adhering the graphics to the cans - everything by hand :3

If you mean for our materials and fillers such?
No - we don't have suppliers and I had to find everything myself, it wasn't set up for me where I just walked into the company and boom - it was all set up and ready to go lol
Well I meant for the cans, the things you put inside, lol. As for equipment, I meant what you use to make the labels. It's just because I keep thinking hmmm I wonder if I could do something like that.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Well I meant for the cans, the things you put inside, lol. As for equipment, I meant what you use to make the labels. It's just because I keep thinking hmmm I wonder if I could do something like that.
I'm really not going to tell you how I started my business dear, nor anything about where I get what, who I get what from, or how I do what. This is my idea, my vision, and it's unique and strictly for me and my family. Sorry, but that's very rude of you to even ask things like that and suggest it. As of this, I'm honestly 100% done discussing my company.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 11:48 PM

Quote:
43 Roachi!

And we closed the retail on account of my grandma being sick about a month ago - it's just strictly online right now until my grandma gets better - which won't be for months :(

Oh that really sucks. You guys were doin great :(. Sorry to hear that.

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2012, 11:49 PM

Quote:

Oh that sucks. Hopefully she will get better soon.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Oh that really sucks. You guys were doin great :(. Sorry to hear that.
I know! It was such a hard decision to make! :(
We're the only family my Gram has though and she has 3 diabetic ulcers on her leg that just aren't healing - she's had them for about 3 months now - so between appointments and simply caring for her, it wasn't easy being at the store 6 days a week - so we went to being online so we could be there for her :3
We're hoping to open the storefront back up once she's healed and isn't in such need for us anymore!
But unfortunately she won't be better for months yet - the last time this happened on her foot it took longer than a pregnancy to heal because she's diabetic, on blood thinners, has heart trouble, etc. :(

EDIT: Thanks Dancing <3

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 11:50 PM

Can I guess number 43

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-29-2012, 11:51 PM

**Looks at the convo and sighs** Emma I wish you success though. ^_^; I know this might be rude or not right for me to suggest but make sure you have patents and have things copyrighted. Other than that, I don't want to know anything else. Be successful now!

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Your welcome, Emma.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

I'm going to head out for dinner Roachi - see you soon! <3
Try not to crack the safe without me ;P

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Quote:
I'm really not going to tell you how I started my business dear, nor anything about where I get what, who I get what from, or how I do what. This is my idea, my vision, and it's unique and strictly for me and my family. Sorry, but that's very rude of you to even ask things like that and suggest it. As of this, I'm honestly 100% done discussing my company.
No that's not what I meant, by something like that I meant selling a product online, trying to get something started up right now instead of waiting after I'm done college.

I'm sorry if you though for a moment I was implying anything other then that.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
**Looks at the convo and sighs** Emma I wish you success though. ^_^; I know this might be rude or not right for me to suggest but make sure you have patents and have things copyrighted. Other than that, I don't want to know anything else. Be successful now!
We have things set in place, but thank you :)

wish

Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 PM

we will crack the safe!! so roachi is not bankrupt~!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
We have things set in place, but thank you :)
Good. !

Anyways now to see if I cracked or failed a safe...

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 PM

Quote:
No that's not what I meant, by something like that I meant selling a product online, trying to get something started up right now instead of waiting after I'm done college.

I'm sorry if you though for a moment I was implying anything other then that.
If that's not what you meant then I apologize, but you wanting to know exactly how I did my business kind of implies it, so it's honestly how it sounds :/

Either way - to start an online business you simply need to start a website - the rest is up to you :3

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 PM

Yes wish *Nods* We don't want to bankrupt Roachi.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 09-29-2012, 11:55 PM

Quote:
I know! It was such a hard decision to make! :(
We're the only family my Gram has though and she has 3 diabetic ulcers on her leg that just aren't healing - she's had them for about 3 months now - so between appointments and simply caring for her, it wasn't easy being at the store 6 days a week - so we went to being online so we could be there for her :3
We're hoping to open the storefront back up once she's healed and isn't in such need for us anymore!
But unfortunately she won't be better for months yet - the last time this happened on her foot it took longer than a pregnancy to heal because she's diabetic, on blood thinners, has heart trouble, etc. :(

EDIT: Thanks Dancing <3
Aww poor grammy. Well i hope she gets better soon hun <3. I know what its like being diabetic and everything taking 10x longer to heal then its meant too!

Quote:
I'm going to head out for dinner Roachi - see you soon! <3
Try not to crack the safe without me ;P
Alrighty laters chick <33

wish

Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 PM

when this safe is cracked wish is going to go ... make an avvy :3

DancingCrazy
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2012, 11:57 PM

Hopefully it is cracked soon cause I need sleep.

wish

Old 09-29-2012, 11:57 PM

lol what time is it dancing?