Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 05-16-2012, 01:56 AM

Ben smiled, "then how about Kai or Nick." he said as he looked at her.

Asher smiled as he slowly danced with her and wished he coudl always do this.

Noah looked at heaven, "well how about daisy." he said and a white mare bumped upt against her stall, hearing her name.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-25-2012, 12:43 AM

"Daisy's fine." Heaven said, smiling.

Scarlett bit her lip. "I like the name Kai." She said, kissing Ben's cheek.

Sapphire kissed Asher gently. "Your really good at dancing.."

Palmoun

Old 05-28-2012, 03:50 AM

Noah nodded as he walked over to daisy and started to saddle her. He then walked her out over to Heaven and smiled as he kissed her cheek, 'now then what do you want to eat on the picnick?" he asked

Ben smiled and kissed her back, "glad that you like it." he whispered to her.

Asher smiled as he kissed her back and continued to dance, "thank you, but I am still a bit rusty."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-02-2012, 04:47 PM

"You call this rusty?" Asked Sapphire, smirking slightly. "Your amazing."

Heaven bit her lip. "Hmmm. Sandwiches?" She asked.

Scarlett smirked and hugged her husband. "Want to go out today? Or take Drake and Lily somewhere?"

Palmoun

Old 06-04-2012, 03:16 AM

Asher smiled when he heard her, "thanks, that means a lot coming form you."

Noah nodded, "what is you favorite sandwich?" he asked

Ben smiled as he hugged her close, "how about if we go out today." he said softly

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-21-2012, 05:06 PM

Sapphire smiled. "Your welcome. You deserve every compliment I give you." She said, putting her head on his chest.

Heaven thought for a moment. "I like ham and cheese sandwiches. What about you?"

Scarlett blushed. "Okay. Where?"

Palmoun

Old 06-28-2012, 01:58 AM

Asher smiled as he held her close to him, "I really don't deserve to be close to you." he said to her softly.

Noah smiled and nodded, "I like those two, so lets make some sandwiches." he said as he went to work getting things out to make the sandwiches.

Ben smiled down at her, "we can go where ever you want." he said as he smiled down at her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-29-2012, 11:34 PM

Sapphire blushed. "Yes you do! Your such an amazing person. Don't put yourself down." She whispered, kissing his cheek. "Now when did your parents say you had to come home?" She asked, eying him.

Heaven went over by him and started to make a sandwich. "It sucks that I have to go home tonight."

Scarlett thought for a moment. "You pick. I always pick."

Palmoun

Old 07-02-2012, 03:49 AM

Asher chuckled when he heard her and nodded, "fine I won't." he said and thought for a bit, "I honestly don't really know, but probably before midnight." he said as he looked at her.

Noah smiled as he worked but then sighed as he heard her, "yeah, but you will see me tomorrow."

Ben smiled, "then how about if we go to that fancy restaurant that just opened up."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-02-2012, 07:09 PM

Sapphire nodded. "Well at least I'll see you at school tomorrow." She said, smiling.

Scarlett smiled. "Really? I thought we couldn't afford it.." She said, her eyes bright at the idea of wearing a fancy dress and going out.

Heaven nodded. "Yeah but tomorrow's too long." She teased.

Palmoun

Old 07-03-2012, 12:42 AM

Asher smiled when he heard her, "that is right, and we can see each other every day." he said as he looked into her eyes.

Ben smiled, "I have been saving some money up." he said as he looked into her eyes.

Noah laughed, "all the more reason to treasure the time we have today." he said as he smiled