Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 01:10 AM

Kirin stands six feet tall. He has a long black braid that touches the ground. At times he keeps it wrapped his waist, like today. His eyes are hazel and sparkle when he smiles. Though that happens very rarely. This evening he moves through the city streets. He has no concrete destination. He had just needed to get out of his house and away from his servants. He is wearing a nice black suit.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 03-01-2010, 01:22 AM

Morrigan dresses in the same color scheme everyday; powder blue tops that match her eyes and khaki pants or skirts depending on her mood. At the age of 22, she's five foot six inches tall and has a slender body. Working at the local cafe, she enjoys the regulars who stop in. Morrigan wears her shoulder length auburn hair down and will only wear a ponytail when at work.

Today is her day off from the cafe but she has to stop by and pick her check up. It's also the day she finds out if she gets her raise.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 01:30 AM

Kirin, who is 30 and the most eligible bachelor in town, is also the richest man in town. He started his business when he was only 18 and made his first million by the time he was 20. He walks into the cafe and orders a cup of black coffee and a cheese danish. He pays and tips well. He heads to a table by the window.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 01:42 AM

Morrigan walks into the cafe, smiling slightly as she mentally plans how she'll spend her paycheck. Last thing on her mind is the cell phone bill that arrived yesterday and is due before her next check. She notices her closest friend, Lina, staring at what appears to be a new patron. Lina motions for her to hurry over and whispers in her ear.

"Morrigan, that guy has to be rich!" Lina exclaimed in a hushed tone. Morrigan glances over and sees the tall man with long hair.

"Lina... You do know it's rude to stare at someone." Morrigan playfully joked. Lina blushed feverishly as she turned her attention to an old man who ordered a coffee. Morrigan excused herself to see the boss. The man, who was in his sixties and owned the cafe with his wife for close to twenty years, was in the kitchen giving orders to a new cook. She waited until he finished before asking for her check. Grunting, he leads her to the office and hands a thin envelope.

"Before you ask, I couldn't give you that raise you were expecting." He replied. She frowned as he continued out. "Now don't you worry. You'll get that raise one day. Maybe the day my wife leaves me and takes her bad spending habits." And with that he chuckled as he ushered her out and turned to go back to the kitchen. She walked out from behind the counter and waved bye to Lina.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 01:48 AM

Kirin has finished his coffee and danish. He stands and heads to the door. He is lost in thought and doesn't see Morrigan. He bumps into her almost knocking her over. He grabs her arm before she can fall. "I'm so sorry." He says. His voice is light and airy.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 01:51 AM

One moment, Morrigan is walking towards the door and next thing she knows she's caught in mid-fall. Looking at the person who grabbed her, she hears him apologize.

"Look, it's ok. I didn't suffer any injuries," Morrigan replied with a grin. "Thanks for catching me though."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 01:54 AM

"My name is Kirin." He says still holding her arm. Why had he been possed to tell this stranger his name. There was just something about her that he couldn't resist. Though does resist the urge to kiss her.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 01:59 AM

Morrigan looks into his eyes and wonders what those emotions are that are flashing in them. His hand still firmly gripping her hand, he introduces himself. Kirin... That's different. Not many people have that name, she thinks to herself.

"Kirin, nice to meet you." She glances at his hand and then back at him. "I'm Morrigan. If you let go of my arm, I'd shake your hand."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 02:01 AM

Kirin shakes his head. "Oh... sorry." He mumbles blushing a bit as he lets go. She gorgeous. He thinks to himself. He reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 02:08 AM

Morrigan's body stiffens as he reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair. The electricity is strong and she almost forgets where she is when her cell phone rings, interrupting the moment. Dazed, she reaches in her purse and pulls out a slim silver phone.

"Pardon me... It's my pest of a mother." She says to Kirin, frowning slightly and silently cursing the fact her phone wasn't on vibrate. Walking a few feet away, she answers the phone.

"Yeah, mom... No, I haven't paid it yet..." Morrigan groans loudly as her mother lectures her for not paying the phone bill. "Maybe I rather have these lectures in person instead of over the phone... No, mom... I was joking. You do know how to take a joke, right?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 02:09 AM

Kirin feels the electricity as well. He jumps a bit when he hears the phone ring. He watches her for a moment before walking ou the door. Why was he so attracted to her?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 02:19 AM

Hanging up the phone after what felt like forever, Morrigan looks back to where Kirin was standing. Frowning, she sees that he left. Lina rushes to her and yanks her to the nearest booth.

"Oh my god, Morrigan! What just happened?" Lina asked. Morrigan shook her head. "Did you get his name?"

"Yeah, I did. Then my mom called and ruined the whole moment." Morrigan frowned even more. "The woman bugs me like crazy about why I don't meet some good-looking guy and when I do, she calls. I swear... She is going to be blocked on my phone if I remember to do it."

"Ah, but she means well. Sometimes." Lina smirked. Morrigan had to smile as she remembered when her mom set the goal of playing matchmaker for her older brother. The last person her mom had in mind for him was Lina. But that didn't stop the two from dating nor getting engaged.

"Oh well. I need to pay this phone bill and then off to buy this dress I saw in the consignment shop." Morrigan left the cafe and turned left, headed to the bank to cash her check.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 02:21 AM

Kirin had headed left as well. He just wanders the streets not wanting to go home. He pauses at a cross walk and waits for the light to change. His mother wouldn't be happy if she knew he was falling for, in his mother's opinion, a commoner. But he knew there was something there. He was upset that he didn't even know her name.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 02:44 AM

Humming a tune she had heard on TV last night, she manages to get to the bank without once stopping to see if Kirin had walked this way. He looks like he wouldn't ever need to walk anywhere. Having that kind of funds must be nice, she thought as she looked for her ID. Finding it and signing the check, she waited as the teller processed it and hand her the money.

Walking back onto the street, she briskly walks towards the consignment shop and straight into...

"Kirin!" Morrigan exclaimed.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 AM

"It's you!" He says smiling his hazel eyes sparkling. He is so happy to see her. His heart feels light and he hadn't even realized it was heavy till he saw her. He touches her cheek and feels that same spark of electricity that he felt when he touched her hair.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 03:08 AM

The surge of energy was almost enough to knock Morrigan off her feet when he touched her cheek. So many thoughts of what to say swim around in her head until...

"I think you're trying to electrocute me." Morrigan stated, blushing as she realized what slipped out of her mouth. His hand felt slightly rough, which surprised her as she would have figured a wealthy man to have soft smooth hands, and warm. Her eyes close slightly as she tried to take a mental picture of this.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 03:18 AM

"I wish to know your name." He says softly right into her hear.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 03:21 AM

"It's... Morrigan." She stammered, feeling the heat from his breath on her ear. She thanked herself for remembering to turn the phone completely off before leaving the bank. "You know, Kirin is an unique name. You don't hear it much around here."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 AM

"MY mother thought it would be a powerful name." He says leaning in and brushing his lips against hers.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 03:27 AM

His lips had just touched hers as she felt herself lean in closer to him and kissing him back. Her eyes fluttered open to see that his hazel eyes were closed. She felt a smile forming on her lips as they kissed and she got lost in the moment. Once she finally pulled away, she sighed.

"I would think she choose a really good name for you." Morrigan remarked, surprised she could even talk let alone think after that kiss. "My mom was really into some soap opera when she named me."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 03:38 AM

Kirin is light headed as she returns the kiss. He just holds her close. "Your name is gorgeous." He says. He kisses her forehead.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 03:41 AM

"You do know it can be considered odd for one to kiss a complete stranger," Morrigan said. He frowned slightly as she laughed softly. "I mean nothing bad by that. I don't have room to talk since I kissed you back. So, what is a guy like you doing walking around and kissing girls like me?" She grinned as she waited for his response.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 03:48 AM

"Honestly? I don't know. This evening I felt like going for a walk. And when I saw you... I just found myself attracted to you..." He blushes. He sounded so sill to his own ears.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 03-01-2010, 03:53 AM

"A walk? Don't you have drivers to take you places and all?" Morrigan asked. She didn't want to be too noisy. The guy said he was attracted to her and she knew she felt it too. "It does seem silly to think that maybe love at first sight is true. Maybe it's more lust. Depends on if you believe in that love stuff." She smiled, hoping he didn't think she thought he was just wanting to hook up. I always do bad at first impressions and speaking my mind, she thought acidly to herself. Maybe mom was right in saying that guys don't like when the gal is too... open.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 03:55 AM

"I do have drivers. But I felt like walking. It's just so nice to get away from it all sometimes." He takes her arm and starts walking up the street.