Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-08-2011, 12:27 AM

Benjamin sighed when he heard her and looked down at her, "okay the reason I take the medicine is because I have some kind of Heart problem. They dont know what it is but the medication keeps it going." He said to her as he looked at her. He kept her hand in his and found he didn't really want to let go. He then shook his head, "no, I dont take her here. I haven't taken anyone else here since you and I was being completely truthfull when I said that you where the best kisser." he said as he looked at her. He then followed her and smiled when they got to there tree. He nodded and ran his hands over there names, "yeah, it is always here." he said softly.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 04-08-2011, 12:40 AM

Scarlett sat under their tree, patting the ground beside her with her free hand, but she didn't let his hand go. "How long ago did they find out?" She asked, longing to hold him in her arms and never let him go. "I wouldn't of gone to New York if I knew you were sick.. I would've stayed your girlfriend even if you didn't want me too.." She said, running her hand over his hand. "Really? Well good.. because if you brought her here I'd have to make sure my time here topped hers." She laughed, her eyes looking at his lips.

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 01:11 AM

Benjamin sat down next to her and gently ran a thumb over her knuckles. He knew she wouldn't like the answer to her question but she did ask. "I found out about a week before I broke up with you and I knew you wouldn't of gone to New York if you knew. So I broke up with you so you could go and try your luck in New York." he said as he looked at her and hoped she understood. If he had told her she whould of stayed and miss her chance out there. He then smiled when he heard her, "I knew you wouldn't like it so I decided that this would be our spot." he said as he looked at her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-08-2011, 01:19 AM

She smirked and looked down, shaking her head a little and letting a small laugh escape her lips. "New York was horrible! I missed you so much!" She said, hugging him. "I kept wishing everyday I would've stayed here.. and tried to get back with you.." She said, releasing him and laying back in the grass. "I admit, it was nice at first, the glamour and glitz of everything, and all the handsome ballet men. But none of them appealed to me because I was so in love with you." She whispered, leaning over and kissing the side of his face. "But I guess that's too late now." She said, running her hand through her dark hair before looking back at him, her green eyes shining from the stars.

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 01:31 AM

Benjamin smiled when she hugged him and wrapped his arms around her. "I missed you too." he said to her softly and kept her close to him before she let go. He then looked down at her and smiled a little bit when he heard her say that she was so in love with him. When he felt her lips on his cheek he could only stare at her and want for the kiss to happen. He then shook his head and looked up into the sky, "nothing is ever to late." he said as he slowly turned to her and smiled some. There was always time to fix something.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-08-2011, 01:39 AM

She pulled him to lay back in the grass with her and then kissed him gently on the lips, her arms wrapped around him. "Your right, So I hope you girlfriend doesn't mind.." She said, giving him another kiss. She hadn't felt his lips for so long that she couldn't help but kiss him a second time. She leaned her head back a little. "Come swimming with me." She said softly, taking off her tank top and then sliding off her jeans. Under them she wore a simple black bra and black shorts that were fairly short, but good for swimming. She looked down at him, putting out a hand. "Since you have a girlfriend.. how about we just have fun tonight like we used to and then go back to normal. I'd hate to have her find out and be upset with you.." She frowned.

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 01:51 AM

Benjamin smiled when she pulled him down and was surprised to feel her lips on his. But he didn't argue and kissed her back right away. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He laughed when he heard her mention his girlfriend and kissed her back. "dont let the thought of my girlfriend bother you, she is nothing compared to you." he said as he looked at her. He then watched her and still thought she looked beautiful, maybe even more beautiful then ever before. He quickly shot to his feet and stripped his shirt. He then nodded and wrapped a arm around her, "sure, tonight will be as if graduation never happened." he said and then smirked, "and like I said, dont worry about her." he said softly and then picked her up gently, "now then lets have osme fun." he said and then tossed her into the pond. He wanted to have some fun with her and forget aobut everything. He actually had been planning on breaking up with his girlfriend for a little while now.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-08-2011, 02:02 AM

She had kissed back, then laughed when she was thrown into the pond. She stood up since the pond only went up to her waist. She waited for Ben to get in and went over to him, kissing him again. If they were going to act like graduation never happened, then she was going to make the best out of it. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "So if you were doing things with your girlfriend, whatever her name is.. would that be bad for your heart?" She asked, raising her left eyebrow at him. She loved the feeling of the water around them and looked around at the view of the area. "I won't let her bother me, though i'd like to meet her.. see what kind of girl you go for now." She giggled.

((I'm sooooo excited, my birthday's tomorrow! :3 ))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-08-2011 at 02:19 AM..

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 02:25 AM

((happy birthday ^_^))

Benjamin laughed when he watched her get up and soon joined her in the water. When he felt her kiss him he kissed her back happily and wrapped his arms around her , keeping her close. "her name is Ashley and in truth we don't do much together. We have been together for a year but she is hardly ever here and when she is she doesn't want to do anything. She wants us to be close but we aren't." he said as he looked at her and kept her close to him. He then looked I to her eyes, "you k ow exactly what kind of girl I go for since your that girl." he said and as he thought abou it he wasn't even sure why he was dating Ashley. As he thought of her he realized why, Ashely was Scarlett look alike. It was ASIC she was her twin, he guessed he missed scarlett more then he realized.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-08-2011, 02:34 AM

"So you won't have any random heart thing if I kept kissing you?" She asked, not wanting to have him have a heart attack or anything because of her. "And your the kind of boy I go for.. though I haven't gone for any. I was thinking of you too much." She said, putting her head on his shoulder and her arms around his chest. "I wish that we would've never broken up.. now things are just complicated." She sighed. "I like you wayyyy too much." She said, frowning. "But a deals a deal. After tonight i'll go back to my normal self that's just your friend, I promise." She said, going out of his arms and splashing him. She laughed swam over to hide behind a rock.

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 02:42 AM

Benjamin shook his head, "nope my heart will be fine." he said as he looked down at herlovingly. He kept his arms around her and didn't want to let go of her. He wanted to go back to the way they had been, to when they had been together and where happy. When he was reminded that this was only for tonight he sighed. He didn't want this night to end now, he finally had her back and that was what he had wanted for a long time. Yet when she splashed him he laughed and chased after her. When he caught her at the rock he smiled at he pinned her against it, "ha have you trapped now." hesaid and then kissed her. When he pulled away he whispered, "deals can be broken and love Can be rekindled, time can only tell what will happen in the end though. For in the end that is all we have at our sides." he said as he looked into her eyes.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-08-2011, 09:43 AM

She blushed and kissed back. "Well, then it depends on what we've done tonight on whether i'll be yours tomorrow." She said, kissing him passionately and wrapping her arms around him once he unpinned her. She kissed him again for his words and took his hands. " Tell me what you missed the most about me." She smiled, leadinghim through the water and over to the shore. She got out of the water and ushered Ben with her, going over to the tree and laying down. She put her arms out so he'd lay with her and smirked. "I thought this would be better.."

Palmoun

Old 04-08-2011, 09:51 PM

Benjamin smiled when he heard her words and felt her kiss him passionately. he kissed her back righta away and wrapped his arms around her. He chuckled when he heard her question and followed her out of the water. When she layed down he thougth she looked amazing and knew his heart still loved her. He then nodded and layed down next to her, "yes this is much better." he said and then turned to look at her, "and I missed you. I missed everything about you, how you laughed, how you walked, how you where. I missed all of that." he said to her softly.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 12:39 PM

Scarlett frowned, her eyes looking a little sad at his words. "I'm sorry I left.. I just thought that since you didn't want me then i'd find a life with someone who did. But I didn't. All I found was an annoying jerk of a man that hits for fun." She said, lifting up her tank top a little and showing a small scar on her stomach. "I missed everything about you.. your hair, your eyes, your smile.." She said, running her hand over his as she looked at him. She pushed her tank top back down over her flat, but pale stomach and looked up at the stars. "I promise I won't leave again..ever. I can't leave knowing that the man I love is sick." She said, turning and putting her hand on his heart. " So even if you have another girlfriend, i'll always be around town."

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 03:19 PM

Benjamin growled when he saw the scar on her stomach and pulled her close to him, "well nothing like that is ever going to happen again. NO man is going to leave a mark on you like this." he said and ran a thumb over the scar before she pulled her tanktop over it. He kissed her head gently, "you dont have to promise that, for I know you wont." he said and smiled when he flet her hand on his heart. He gently layed his hand over hers and looked at her, "and dont worry about that girlfriend, she is going to become a ex faster then you can say when for the girl I love is right here with me." he said and kissed her cheek gently.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 06:43 PM

Scarlett shook her head a little. "Benjamin.. you can't just dump your girlfriend for me." She said, laying her head on his chest. "So let's just have fun tonight and then tomorrow it's back to normal. I don't think your mother want's us together anyways.." She said, rolling over on top of him and kissing him gently. She ran her hand over his chest, and over his muscles and ran her hand through his soft, blonde hair. "Did you regret dumping me? Or did you just go on with your life?"

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 07:01 PM

Benjamin looked at her as she layed her head on his chest, "the only reason I was with her was because she looked alike you. Each time I looked at her I thought of you and no one else. So I am not sure if things can go back to normal after tonight." he said and kissed her head, "and the only reason ma doesn't want you back is because she fears my heart won't take it." he said and then chuckled as she go ontop of him. He loved feeling her hands in his hair and looked at her in the eyes, "I regreated it he second I did it, I never stopped regreating it and I still do." he said as he looked at her and wrapped his arms around her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 07:35 PM

Scarlett got off of him. "What if that's true? What if I give you a heart attack or something from being with you...I'd feel so bad! I can't be with you if it will hurt you.." She said, her arms still wrapped around him. She then kissed the side of his face and stood up, putting out a hand. "We should be getting back.. i'm sure your mother probably thinks were doing a lot more than talking." She laughed, looking down at Ben. She glanced towards the tree, the lake, and everything around them and then grabbed her jeans and slid them on. She had already put on her tank top, and then put on her ballet styled shoes.

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 09:10 PM

Benjamin isghed when he heard her and knew that she would be freaked out. He then nodded and stood up as he took her hand, "yeah ma will be worried." he said as he looked at her and then kissed her cheek gently. "and so far I have only had one heart problem. It wasn't because of you so I know you wont start anything up with it." he said and in truth the only reason he had that one heard problem was because of his girlfriend, Ashley, they had gotten into a argment which somehow affected it heart and when his anger peaked his heart stopped. Ashley had thought he had been joking but his ma knew something was wrong and had taken him to the hospital. So in all truth his girlfriend was a danger to him, not scarlett.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 10:37 PM

She started to walk back with him when she heard thunder and rain started to pour. She laughed and twirled before taking his hand again. "So have you and Ashley done the deed?" She asked, curious if he had been with Ashley or not. "You don't have to say if you don't want too.." She said, though the rain might of drowned her out. She didn't mind getting soaked though. When they made it to the front of his house she kissed him deeply since she knew his mother wouldn't like it if they were together, so it was better to not kiss inside.

"Since it's storming.. would you sleep in my room with me? Like... once your mother goes to bed you could sneak in or something?" She asked, grinning since they had done that many times before when she stayed over. She rung her hair out on the porch and took off her soaked shoes. "I should probably take a shower to get the pond muck off me." She said, grimacing at a piece of seaweed on her ankle. She threw it off.

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 10:46 PM

Benjamin smiled at her when she twirled around and then took her hand into his. "nope, I hadn't done the deed with her. Intruth I dont think I would ever do the deed with her." he said to her softly ad smiled as he walked with her to the hosue. When they got the the door he kissed her back just as deeply since he knew that Ma wouldn't like this. She liked Ashly better for some reason when he never really liked her, she had just been her subsatute for Scarlett.

He smiled when eh heard her and nodded, "sure, I think I can sneak in there without her noticing." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He then shook his hair dry and slid his shoes off. He then nodded, "yeah I think I will need a shower too, but you can have th shower first." he said as he smiled at her and then kissed her one more time. "needed one more." he said before opening the door for her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 10:57 PM

Scarlett blushed and followed him inside. "Were back Mrs. Winter!" She called softly, already knowing where her guest room was and where her bag had been taken. "Okay, i'll go take a shower and then go back to my room.. then whenever you can get out of your mom's view then i'll see you again." She whispered, kissing his cheek and going down the hallway. She went into her guest room and opened her bag that was sitting on the bed. The bed was rather large, but the downside was that it was pretty close to Ben's mother's room.

The bed had a rose styled print on it and multiple pillows, then little knick knacks all around the room on shelves. On each side of the bed was a dark cherry nightstand and then the floors were hardwood. She quickly grabbed her pajamas which was a simple black dress that went to her knees. Then it was a V neck. She was much more comfortable in them then shorts and a tee shirt. She turned and waved to him before going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her. She took a blue towel out from under the sink and sat it on the counter, then turned the shower on medium warmth. She stripped down from her dirty clothes and got in, letting herself soak and clean off.

When she was done she turned the water off and got out, then wrapped her towel around her. That's when she realized she must've dropped her nightgown because it was no longer by her towel. "Dammit.." She muttered, covering herself with her towel and grabbing her dirty clothes. She exited the bathroom in her blue towel and blushed a bright red as she walked to her room, grabbing the night gown that was on the floor in the hallway and hoping Ben didn't see her. She ran into her room and put her dirty clothes, and towel in the hamper and changed into her nightgown. She had the door shut but not locked since Ben was to sneak in. She fell back onto her bed and sat her bag on the floor, sighing as she stared at the ceiling.

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 11:16 PM

Benjamin smiled when he heard her and then saw her go off. He then headed over ot his room and pulled off his shirt and threw it into hte dirty cloths. He then looked around his room and smiled when he heard the bathroom going. He couldn't wait to be with Scarlett and to hold her close to him again. That was one thing that he coudl never get enough of, having her close to him and being able to be with her.

He then headed out of there to his mother who was in the kitchen. She smield when he came in and sighed as she sat down the phone. "it looks like I might be gone for the night. YOur father needs me to go and pick him up from across town. He decided to get drunk with all his friends and everyone thought that they wouldn't need someone to drive. So I have to go and get him and drive his friends home." she said and sighed as she got up and headed over to the counter and picked up the car keys. "I should be out for a few hours but your a adult so I know you can take care of yourself." she said and then kissed his cheek before leaving.

Benjamin could only smile as he watched his mother leave. He soon heard her car start and then they where alone. He couldnt' believe that his mother actually trusted him to leave him be with Scarlett. With all of this he hadn't relaized Scarlett had gotten out of the shower. He quickly ran over to the bathroom and took his shower as fast as he could. He then got his Pj's on and smiled as he headed over to Scarlett. He opened the door and peeked inside. "hey, I have good news and bad news." he said as he walked over to her and sat down next to her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 04-10-2011, 11:26 PM

Scarlett smiled and went over to him, sitting on his lap, but facing him. "Bad news first, then good news." She said, putting her hands on his shoulders and giving him a soft kiss. She then got off him and sat beside him since she had no clue where his mother was. She laid back in the bed and grimaced at the sound of thunder, and at the flashing lightning outside the windows on each side of the bed. "Thank's for coming in here.. I hate storms so much!" She said, taking his hand.

Palmoun

Old 04-10-2011, 11:32 PM

Benjamin smield as he took her hand and pulled her close to him, "dont worry, I am here." he said to her softly and knew all to well that she didn't like storms. He then kissed her head and whispered, "well the bad news is that my mother is gone and I dont know when she is going to be back." he said to her softly, "but the good news is that she is gone and I get to have you close to me." he said and kissed her head gently.