Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2007, 11:09 PM

She nodded as she went over to inspect his work. "So did you have boards to board it up?" She questioned as she looked over to him. "Or do we need to go get some?" she crossed her across beneath her chest as she looked over the damage. It was rather impressive that all this could be in one quick fight with a vampire.

She shrugged at this thought before running hand through her hair. "Listen, about last night..." she trailed off as she thought over what she was going to say. "Its not that I don't want to believe you... I, well my father was very well strict when it came to vampire talk and would never allow it. so I have a hard believing you only because I don't know much about them and so on." She chimed as she sighed. "does that make any sense?"

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 12-05-2007, 06:39 AM

"some.." he said "you know, if you want to actually see what will happen..not trying to scare you or anything, but, if you want to really see what happens. I bet they will be back tonight. so if you want, you could stay tonight, and see yourself." he wasn't trying to make her feel uncomfortable, he just wanted to prove a point.

He walked out of the house, and toward the back. There were boards leaning up against the back of the house. He lifted one with little effort, and carried it toward the broken door. "yea, i have wood, i just need to attach it to the frame, and thats done as well." he said walking back to get another one.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-07-2007, 11:49 PM

She shrugged with a sigh as she watched him for a moment before walking over and lifting a board. "Well I dunno, what if they don't come back?" she chimed as she brought the board over the door way. "I mean what if they know I'm here and won't come back." she questioned with a quirked brow. She sighed with a roll of her eyes.

She wasn't sure about staying the night at a strange guys house let alone one who claimed there were vampires that were out to get him. How did she know this wasn't a trap to lull her into his home and attack her. Of course she just shrugged and went for another board. "are you sure about tonight?"

Donut

Old 12-08-2007, 05:36 AM

"if you don't want to I understand, but at least assist me, if they do come again...I just want it to stop, or at least have someone that will help me." he said. He was placing the boards up, and screwing them in as he went.

The door was closing up, and when he got done there he was going to set up somethings in his livening room, so he could spend some time having fun, while he waited.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 12:50 AM

She nodded for a moment before shrugging. "I guess...." she seemed some what reluctant to say yes but she was curious enough to say maybe. She watched him as she thought it over. It would interesting to see if vampires showed up or if this was some plan to get her alone. She shrugged the thought off as she went for another board.

"And what will we do until they decide to show?" She questioned with a quirked brow. She dropped the board on the ground next to him as she crossed her arms about her chest. She looked him over as if trying to figure him out before she just rolled her eyes.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 12:57 AM

"i was thinking of setting up the TV downstairs, and playing some games on surround sound." he said chuckling. It wasn't much, or something that he thought that she would like to do, but if she didn't he would still have some fun by himself

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 01:02 AM

"what games?" she asked with a tilt of her head. She was an avid gamer and knew most games. She was tomboyish in one sense and very girlish in another. She cocked her to the other side before saying anything else. "Should I bring popcorn?" she teased before rolling her eyes playfully.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 01:20 AM

"mostly guitar hero, and some racing games" he said and chuckled to the pop corn idea. "if you decide to join me, you can, but if not thats ok too. you choice.." he said.

He started placing the boards up again.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 01:58 AM

"Well if I'm going to spend all night playing games, I'm going to need food." She teased with a smirk. "Beside, Guitar hero really isn't my thing, but racing games is a whole different story." she chimed brightly as she watched him place the boards.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 02:04 AM

He stopped what he was doing. "does that mean, you will be over?" he asked. "I have stearing wheels some where as well if you wish to race that way." he added with a smile back at her.

He wasn't used to people actually wanting to do stiff with him, let alone games, he was a lone gamer, and liked the company.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 02:14 AM

She nodded with a soft smile. "I guess it does." she chimed brightly with a tilt of her head. She shrugged her shoulders for a moment before answering. "Whatever works for me." she commented before taking a step back to look over the door. "I'm not picky, I can use anything and still win." She chuckled at this before rolling her eyes.

"I'm use to whatever, most people don't have wheels so I'm just to just pushing buttons." she teased before running a hand over her hair.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 02:33 AM

"Ok, controllers it is then.." he said placing the last screw into the door frame. He stepped back to look at the door, and seen that it looked better than an open frame with broken glass. "well, thanks for the help...I have to set up things inside, so if you either wana come in you can, or if you wana come back in about an hour, I should be done then.." he said looking over the door, and then looking at her.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 02:55 AM

She shrugged like she always did before speaking. "I do have a few things I need to get done before I waste the rest of my evening with games and what not. So I'll be back once I'm done." She chimed as she brushed some hair out of her eyes. "Do you want me to bring anything other than my popcorn?" she teased as she rolled her eyes as she started to walk away. "Holy water perhaps?" she threw over her shoulder before she exited the yard.

She chuckled to herself as she walked back over to her side of the fence as she fished for the keys in her pocket.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 03:01 AM

He nodded, "anything you want, but the holy water won't work..fyi" he walked inside and started setting up his set. The controllers were ready, and he started up guitar hero and started playing.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 03:12 AM

She jammed the keys into the door and pushed it open with a sigh as she looked to the dishes. She huffed as she began the processes of washing them and putting them away. She let made her way up to her room and changed into another pair of jeans and boots. She picked her room and tossed her books aside as she grabbed her jacket and her mp3.

She trotted down the stair and into her kitchen looking for popcorn and some soda. After grabbing a bag of pop corn and a litter of 7up she exited her her house by the back door, locking it up as she left. She made her way over to her neighbors place and knocked on the door.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 03:24 AM

"Its open" he yelled, as he kept playing. He was in the process of beating a song that he had yet to 5 star. He was waiting for her to show up anyway. It was starting to get dark out by now. He was just hopping, that HE would show back up tonight, but his plan was to wait till late, and head back up stairs leaving her down. He would have to be able to get her up, or him down for her to see.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 03:33 AM

She pushed the door open and set her things on the table next to the door before shutting it. She looked over to him with a nod before she plopped down on the couch. "Don't mess up." she teased as she watched him with a smirk. She hadn't played that game much but none of her friends had it so she didn't get much chance to. Though she preferred DDR over anything.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 03:40 AM

"let me finish this, and we can really have a competition for sure.." He said getting the highest score ever. He started to turn off the game, and pulled out a cd case..tossing to her he asked "what one?" he then plugged in the controllers. He looked at her. "hey, later i am going up stairs, and if you hear anything at all, i want you to run up too, and if not i will try and get down here quick."

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 03:57 AM

She caught the case with ease before she cocked her head to the side. "Okay?" she chimed as she flipped through the games. She wasn't sure which she wanted to play more so she closed her eyes and pulled out Need for speed and tossed it to him. "lets start with that one." she chimed as she settled herself on the couch.

"Uhm, why would you go upstairs?" she questioned as she tipped her head to the other side.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 04:00 AM

"They might not come around while someone's around, so i will go and be alone.." he said looking at her, and catching the game, and putting the game in, and starting it up.

"for your safety, and belief.." he said

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 04:37 AM

She nodded with an "uh huh" before picking up a controller and looking to the tv. "If I were fearing for my safety I wouldn't be here." she added a few minutes later. "besides, if they do show, I'll believe and won't tease you about it..." she trailed off as she titled her head back. "I don't believe you ever told me your name...."

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 04:39 AM

"Its Korsh, and you are?" he stated and picked the controller, "lets do this.." she picked the game that he was the beast at, and he had no worries.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 05:37 AM

"Rain" she tossed back as the game began. She of course always had a car she picked out over all the rest and she spent enough time playing the stupid game, she had to fear of losing. Though if she did, it would be something new to her. SHe glanced over to Korsh before rolling her eyes.

Donut

Old 12-09-2007, 05:42 AM

Korsh studied the course, and was out and going when the light hit green. "cute name, by the way." he smiled and was racing the best he could.

The time went by, and he wasn't winning a single race. He was starting to get cough up in racing, that he looked at the time. "hey its late, I am going to check up stairs.. I'll be back.." he turned and started up the stairs.

Divine_lil_brat
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2007, 05:56 AM

She shot him a quick look at the cute name comment before the race started. Just like she thought, she didn't lose. She had a smug smirk to her lips as she nodded to him. "Alright, I'll be here..." she chimed as she hit solo play on the game to get lil solo play time in. She smirked as she looked over to him before rolling her eyes. Dork