Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 06:20 AM

Name: Samantha but prefers to be called Sam or Sammie
Band Postion: Drums
Bio: Samantha had just joined a band that one of her friends introduced her into. She doesnt like to talk about what has happened in her past. Samantha has always been a bit quiet.
Image:
Other: N/A

Name: Christopher but like to be called Chris
Band Postion: Key Board
Bio: Chris is going to introduce his friend , Samantha into a band. Chris is always talking and he is always joking. Chris is most of the time happy. He likes to talk about his past because he doesnt care what people think.
Image:
Other: N/A

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 06:30 AM

Name: Zak
Instrument: Guitar
Appearance:
Bio: Zak has played ever since he was little. He can perfectly play any song with in 10 minuets, of him hearing the song. He was good, and thats how he met his best friend, Ty. They have been good friends for as long as time.

Name: Ty
Talent: Singer
Appearance:
Bio: Ty has been in choir all the way through his schooling. She loves to sing, and can't stop herself at times. She hates when people don't know what they are doing, and love to imitate other songs, but at time creates her own. When she moved out of her house from her parents, she kinda took Zak with her, and the are still roomies, at their own house.

((lol on last pic...I almost used it))

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 06:45 AM

(( lol , that would have been strange. Chris , one of my characters knows Ty & Zak , he is introducing Sam. into the band.))

Sam and Chris walked side-by-side down the street , they were both silent untill Chris started talking.

"Do you think you'll like the band?" Chris asked Sam

Samantha shrugged , not saying anything which was most like her to not say anything.

Chris sighed and he kept on walking with Sam. "How come you dont talk so much?" he asked finally.

Sam shrugged again and she kept stareing ahead.

Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 04:09 PM

Ty was fixing up the up stairs room, where they had their things. She was humming while she cleaned.

Zak still had his lazy butt in bed, but managed to get out and go into the bathroom. Nothing was said between the two, but that was the morning for ya.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 06:41 PM

"You better talk sooner or later..." Chris said to Sam.

"I'll talk when I want to..." she finally said.

Chris sighed again "Come on. You've gotta meet the band today..." he said.

Sam looked down at the ground as she walked , she wasnt very social. Sam took a deep breath "Im only doing this because you pushed me into it..." she said.

Chris smiled as they walked "Whatever you say..." he said.

Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 06:53 PM

Zak got out of the shower, and was now dressed. He walked to where Ty was "morning.." He said with a smile as he grabbed his guitar.

Ty was playing around with Guitar Hero, and was hoping that Zak wasn't going to show off today. "You better behave your self today.. Chris is bring over our new drummer.." she was as 'Through the fire and flames' Started playing.

"And why would I not?" Zak asked as he re tuned it, and started to play the same song, as it was already playing.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 07:01 PM

Sam couldnt say she was looking forward to meeting new people. But she was going to do her best for Chris.

Chris placed a arm around his firends shoulder "Everything will be alright. I know your not shy or anything- I mean your anything but shy. I just know you hate meeting new people..." he said and smiled at Sam.

Sam shrugged a little and she kept looking down at the ground as she walked. It felt like it was forever before they would get there.

Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 07:08 PM

Ty turned off the game as she heard the door bell ring. She walked down, and opened the door. "Well hello there.." She greeted with a smile

Zak was still up messing around like always, and still playing the song.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 07:12 PM

Chris looked at Ty "Hey , this is Samantha , the drummer." he said and then looked to Sam to see her reaction.

Sam looked up "My name is Sam." was all she said to Ty.

Chris sighed and gave Sam a slight push "Is that all you gotta say?" he wishpered to her.

Sam shrugged and stuck her hands in the pockets of her pants.

Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 07:58 PM

Ty chuckled. "Shy one huh..its ok" She said moving aside to let them in. She walked up the stairs where Zak was. "They are here..you coming down?" she asked

Zak shook his head as he stood up, he started to play louder, which meant he was playing faster. They had to come up anyway, why do i have to go down..he thought to himself.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 08:13 PM

Sam rolled her eyes , everyone thought she was shy but she just didnt like to talk , she walked in beside of Chris.

Chris placed a hand on Sam's shoulder and put a tight grip on it as to say 'Dont be so anti-social'

Sam shrugged his hand off her shoulder and crossed her arms , still not talking anymore.

Donut

Old 02-02-2008, 09:36 PM

Ty came to the top of the steps, "You can come on up..Zak's messing around....again.." she said waving them up, as she turned back around.

Zak was about half way through the song, to the part where it really went nuts, and he was hitting it perfectly.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-02-2008, 09:45 PM

Chris began walking up the stairs with Sam behind him.

Sam looked down at the stairs as she walked , when they reached the top of the stairs Sam looked up finally and she looked around.

Chris looked at Sam "What is it?" he asked her.

Sam shrugged and then she stuck her hands in her pockets again.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 01:40 AM

Zak was faceing the other direction as they were walking up the stairs. He was about done, and yes he was showing off.

Ty was just shaking her head. "Hes always like this.." She stated, knowing that Chris knew that, but Sam didn't

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 01:53 AM

Chris laughed a little and pointed toward Zak , "That's Zak." he said.

Sam turned to look at Zak and she watched him for a while. But then she turned toward's Chris again and Chris began to explain that he was just showing off like usaul. Sam was quiet through the whole speech Chris gave her about the band. She crossed her arms again and she gave no sign she was listening. After a while she got tired of Chris giving her the speech so she just flat out said "Shut up."

Chris was suprised , and he looked at her with shock , nobody ever said anything like that to him. But maybe he deserved it , he was acting like Sam didnt know anything about the band but he had told her about it all the time. Sam was probably getting tired of hearing it. Chris obeyed her and didnt say another word.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 02:37 AM

Zak finished, and he was wore out. He turned around. "Ooh..Hi there?" Zak said placing his guitar down. He seen the new girl and actually acted like he was normal for once. "Sorry..I didn't know she was going to be here.." HE said looking at Ty in surprise.

"i told you..moron.." Ty said with a chuckle. "Like always you don't listen to me.." she added. She sat down in a chair that was beside the TV. "This is it...only us.." She said looking at Sam. "you wana test out the new set I bought last night?" She asked getting back up, and uncovering a brand new drum set, that was black and white.

"oh shush.." Zak said watching as she uncovered the drums. "I put that thing together..took a while.." HE said

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 02:47 AM

Sam looked and Zak and then she looked at the drum set and then she looked at Ty. She didnt say nothing.

Chris sighed and he gave Sam a little push and glared at her "She doesnt talk much. You'll have to excuse her." he said and then bent down and wishpered in her ear "Would it hurt you to say something once in a while?"

Sam nodded "Yes." she said simply.

Chris sighed again and put his hand on her shoulder "Go ahead and try out the new drum's...." he said.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 03:21 AM

Ty looked at Sam. She thought that she must be uneasy, with it. "its ok..don't push her.

Zak looked back at Sam. He smiled. "I would have used them..but I can't drum to save my life..but I play a mean guitar.." he added with a little smile. He sat down. "If we need to rest..I am hungry.." he said getting back up, and walking down to the fridge.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 03:31 AM

Sam sighed a little , she had already went into quiet mode like usaul and she didnt feel that comfortable around them but she wasnt comfortable around anything that much.

Chris looked at Sam and he sighed "Its alright." he said to her and then he put his arm around her shoulder in a friendly way as to say 'Its ok to feel shy and uncomfortable.'

Sam took a deep breath and then she shrugged his arm off of her shoulder and she looked at Zak and blinked again. She let out sighs and she looked at Ty and then Chris. She wished she was a bit more comfortable around them.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 04:29 AM

Zak came back a bit later andwas holing some food, and a pop. He had this strange feeling when he was around Sam. Something that he never felt before, but he ignored it and went on eating. "If anyone wants anything..just ask." He said.

Ty sat back down in the chair. "I know this is weird..but you guys wana go do something that we all can ge to know each other better." She asked, mopre thinking of Sam, but wasn't for sure how that was going to work.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 05:26 AM

Sam took a deep breath , so far that was the most she had ever talked in one day and didnt expect to say anything more , untill Ty had suggested to get to know everyone better , Sam was not idoit so she knew Ty had she meant her. She looked around kinda worried like , but of course she had no real reason to be worried.

Chris looked at Sam "You ok?..." he said and then he turned to look at Ty "That sounds awesome. But I warn you , Sam isnt going to talk that much. She never does talk much anymore." he said.

Sam didnt say anything , instead she turned and looked at Zak. Sam didnt look at him too long , she turned back and looked at Chris "Whatever." she said.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 07:02 AM

Zak took a bite. "Anymore..bad past huh...I know that one.." HE said not knowing how bad hers was but he didn't like his one bit.

Ty shrugged. "I don't have anything really in mind..but we can think of something.." she said with a smile. she just wanted to know her drummer a bit more than, she don't talk much.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-03-2008, 01:42 PM

Chris nodded "Yeah , bad past...." he said and then turned to look at Sam.

Sam looked down and then she looked back up again but she looked Chris directly in the eye "I dont want to talk about it." she said simply as if her mind was made up.

Chris looked back at Sam "Alright. Fine." he said knowing he couldnt force her into talking about it. "Ok." he said to Ty.

Donut

Old 02-03-2008, 04:27 PM

Zak finished not to much longer, and sat his plate down. "How about this, chris..lets not push her into doing things that she doesn't want to. I know you want the best, but she will go on her own maybe.." He suggested.

Ty just looked over at Zak, like 'what the hell...' but she didn't actually say anything.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2008, 02:20 AM

Sam turned around at Zak and she slightly smiled at him as if to say 'Thanks.'

Chris cursed under his breath , he felt that maybe if Sam was a bit more social and she talked about things more that she would be her old self again.

Sam turned back and she looked at him with a blank expression and then she blinked , things were again quiet and she was pretty golad of that.