Thought it closed down. Whew

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-02-2019, 08:54 AM

Yeah...me, too!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2019, 04:46 AM

My chickens were attacked by feed stealing goats. I actually ran as I chased the goats home only to realize they had followed me back, so I gave everyone extra food.
Grrrrrrr. Don't mess with this Pisces.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2019, 08:57 AM

I hope your chickens are okay!
Maybe you should look into some electric fence?

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2019, 02:15 AM

The goats didn't hurt thechickens. They just wanted in on thefeed. Sooooo. Ok.❤

---------- Post added 01-03-2019 at 09:22 PM ----------

Soooo. MS Dee is younger than me but far more disabled. So whenever she feels up to getting out I drop everything and take her. So today I had a Dr appointment and banking to do when ms Dee says, I feel like I could go with u to town today.
So I cancelled my appointment and took her with me to the bank and then we went to Wal-Mart fora few things and she was able to get a mobility cart and so was able to shop and loaf. After we went to cracker barrel and ate. Them was ready to come home. Alsoher mobile phone been messing up.
She don't like smart phones so I bought here a flip phone.
It was a nice day out with the wife.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2019, 06:37 AM

Aww...that sounds like a really nice day! I'm happy you got to spend time together away from the house!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2019, 03:21 AM

The way it's raining I'm gonna caulkthe trailer so it'll float. Mobile ship ahoy!!!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2019, 03:41 PM

Well, monster told the cops I threatened her. It's a lie but the cops believe her. So I can't go around her no more no matter what cause I ain't letting her put me in jail so she can die happy.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2019, 09:12 PM

I am so sorry she did that!
Clearly, she wasn't thinking straight! You have always come to her rescue when she needed something....who will she count on now?

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I am so sorry she did that!
Clearly, she wasn't thinking straight! You have always come to her rescue when she needed something....who will she count on now?
She screwed herself bad. Me and my brother I law were named in her police report . So he left and ain't going back and of course my sis went with him. Shes gonna have thecounty all over her and she hates official people around her. They recognize what she is right away plus she can't b the victim with them around.
We talked her into coming here cause she was alone and going hungry. We wanted her to b as happy here as we all r.
But instead she's spilt my family and right now she's got my daughter eating out of her hand. So that won't end well..but I'm out of it cause of her police report. I ain't letting her put me in jail so she can die happy.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2019, 09:13 AM

You have taken great strides to attempt to do right by Momster even when most would say she didn't deserve it.
She has now made her bed and now has to lay in it.
You have mentioned before that you don't think she has much longer to live...I find it sad that she has driven most of her family away from her at this time.
I wish things were different for you! (((hugs)))

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-13-2019, 06:15 AM

group hug

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2019, 04:42 AM

Its ok. She ran me off because I wouldn't back her lies and schemes.that's why I wasn't there when the police arrived.
But her having run me off is a done deal. I won't go back till asked and she never will cause that's too much like admitting she's wrong

---------- Post added 01-13-2019 at 11:47 PM ----------

On to other things. Today me and the wife went to church as usual. Sadly, a few were cool to us.But ok.when they least they been played likefiddles they can call me.
Sis and her husband packed thefreezer with frozen meat his grandson gave us. Porch Cat is getting big and solid. He's a pretty thing.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2019, 05:16 AM

A freezer full of meat is always a nice thing to have!
Can you post a picture of Porch-cat?

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2019, 02:37 AM

Quote:
A freezer full of meat is always a nice thing to have!
Can you post a picture of Porch-cat?
I'll try to get one tomorrow.
Meanwhile I'll try to post the morning manager.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-20-2019, 03:53 AM

It's a sad day when I have nothing to say.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2019, 02:27 AM

Did u hear about Harry theghost. He worked midnights.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2019, 11:26 PM

Looooooord, I dreamed I was a shift shaping fake Harley Quinn. It was going well till I started waking up and as suddenly a gimpedup fat senior. Sheeeeeeesh

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2019, 02:52 AM

Boooo hoo hoo....I'm all alone😢

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-30-2019, 08:01 AM

You are not alone...I've been here...just haven't been very talkative lately.
I'm sorry!
I do look in whenever I see that you have added a new post.
I hope things have been going well for you!
Not much going on with me...been struggling with increased anxiety lately.
Maybe one day I will feel "normal" again and be more social.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-31-2019, 02:11 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling bad.how's it going with bf?
Momster has done a good job. My family is split over her lying head games. Neither me nor my sis or bro in law have tried to talk to her. As far as I'm concerned she's dead.her and my step daughter have made their beds and can sleep in them. Me my wife dog cat and chickens will do justfine without them.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-04-2019, 11:19 PM

I don't see this site hanging on much longer.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseydee View Post
I'm sorry you're feeling bad.how's it going with bf?
Momster has done a good job. My family is split over her lying head games. Neither me nor my sis or bro in law have tried to talk to her. As far as I'm concerned she's dead.her and my step daughter have made their beds and can sleep in them. Me my wife dog cat and chickens will do justfine without them.
I thought I had replied to this earlier...but, apparently I did not!
The BF is doing quite well...couldn't be happier with this towing job he has! His boss likes him a lot and gives him bonuses often for going above and beyond what is usually expected. He has also been kept busy plowing driveways in the mountains where we used to live when he isn't towing.
Unfortunately for me, he isn't home much. He often falls asleep within an hour or two after he gets home and leaves early in the morning before I wake up.
It has been snowing here often enough that I can't get Sarah into the van and get out of the house, so I spend a lot of time in front of the TV, trying not to pay attention to this horrible anxiety I seem to be experiencing daily.
I am sooo looking forward to Spring and warmer weather!
I hope things are going well for you and yours!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2019, 02:57 AM

Quote:
I thought I had replied to this earlier...but, apparently I did not!
The BF is doing quite well...couldn't be happier with this towing job he has! His boss likes him a lot and gives him bonuses often for going above and beyond what is usually expected. He has also been kept busy plowing driveways in the mountains where we used to live when he isn't towing.
Unfortunately for me, he isn't home much. He often falls asleep within an hour or two after he gets home and leaves early in the morning before I wake up.
It has been snowing here often enough that I can't get Sarah into the van and get out of the house, so I spend a lot of time in front of the TV, trying not to pay attention to this horrible anxiety I seem to be experiencing daily.
I am sooo looking forward to Spring and warmer weather!
I hope things are going well for you and yours!
Sadly ma's lying scheme to break up side's marriage resulted in her lying to the cops that I threatened her, and to the county that she's afraid of me. Soooo she no longer exists to me. The wife and I r ok but since my daughter is now ma's stooge there may b trouble there. But life goes on. My hens r laying now.yay

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-11-2019, 06:14 PM

Think pink