kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-27-2018, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydiana View Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone.
U 2

---------- Post added 12-26-2018 at 09:46 PM ----------

The momster nearly died on the23rd. But came home for Christmas. My other sister and my cousin came cause we thought she was dying but they didn't mind. Momster got to spend Christmas with all 3 of us plus 2 spouses and her favorite niece. The holiday was good.dinner at daughtergirls house. I got a multi head wrench and power hand saw from wifelady. I got her a large amethyst and silver ring and a ladies electric razor. She charts so bad when she shaves now.
Bette Davis hit the nail on the head when she said, old age is no place for sissies.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-28-2018, 09:02 AM

I hope Momster is doing better. What amost caused her to die?
I'm happy to hear that your family were able to come together for Christmas!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2018, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I hope Momster is doing better. What amost caused her to die?
I'm happy to hear that your family were able to come together for Christmas!
Her heart. We don't think she'll last long

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-30-2018, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelseydee View Post
Her heart. We don't think she'll last long
Well, I hope the time you have left with Momster are pleasant days.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-30-2018, 03:19 AM

So.i gave my roosters away.
I'm not ableright now to enlarge my coop so 5 hens is enough.
Holy hen party batman

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-02-2019, 08:54 AM

Thank goodness it's now the second. I loathe New Years Day as most businesses are closed. And it's just because of the first being the national drinking holiday. 😡🤬

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2019, 04:49 AM

Be ware the 3rd

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-03-2019, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Be ware the 3rd
Beware the 3rd? Why? Now, I'm going to drive my truck onto this frozen lake and everything will be fine.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2019, 02:10 AM

Why not. It sounded good at thetime. Truck on.....beep beeeeeeep

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-08-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Why not. It sounded good at thetime. Truck on.....beep beeeeeeep
It's the Ides of March one must be wary of. March 22nd or 3-22-2019. Skull and Bones. 322. These Satanic psychopaths love gematria.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-15-2019, 01:10 PM

*pokes the thread*

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-17-2019, 03:45 AM

Kelso the clown says, happy hump day

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-18-2019, 08:21 AM

So, there I was, driving through Dallas because I was foolishly following GPS directions when this pickup truck attempted to change lanes just ahead of me. Instead of paying attention and looking to see if it was clear to do so safely this driver flipped on the turn signal and went anyway. The pickup then made contact with the car in the other lane. Immediately awoken by this inconvenience, the driver of the pickup swerved sharply to the left which was only about 40 yards ahead of me. The pickup truck then overcorrected to avoid striking the barrier separating the opposite direction of traffic and swerved again sharply to the right.

By this time the car whom the pickup hit had moved far enough ahead just enough to avoid being struck twice as the careless pickup truck driver overcorrected attempting to regain control of his/her vehicle. But the steering overcorrection was too great and the forward momentum caused the pickup truck to then over roll onto its passenger side and coming to rest once it struck the freeway barrier on the right side.at low speed.

Fortunately for me, I was able to avoid being stopped so I continued on. I never stop for roadside crashes since parking a big rig along the road creates a huge hazard.

In retrospect, this crash could easily have been prevented had the pickup truck driver looked before deciding to change lanes. But, even if the pickup had still struck the car, not over steering and calmly moving back into the lane which it came from would have prevented this crash.

These days, I see a lot of drivers stay in the leftmost lanes as long as possible waiting until a quarter mile or less at speeds in excess of 60 mph before attempting to merge right so they can make their exit. Instead of realizing that they made a mistake and continuing on until the next exit, these bozos will cross three lanes of traffic, having feet to spare before the exit lane ends becoming dirt.

Please don't be one of these bozos. Plan your turn. Know well in advance of when you need to begin merging to the right. Be patient. Don't needlessly pass other vehicles only to pass directly in front of them to make an exit.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 01-18-2019 at 09:05 AM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2019, 10:00 AM

Mr. Wrong: You are very fortunate not to have been involved in this careless accident! Your big rig would have certainly caused much more damage to that pickup truck than it received from rolling over! I am glad you came away unscathed!
In Colorado, it is the law to only use the left lane for passing when the speed limit is 65 mph or more, but that doesn't prevent foolish drivers from doing exactly as you described.
Another law is to slow down and move over when emergency vehicles are present...yet many drivers just speed on by, only feet from the people working at an accident.
Too many drivers drive like they are the only ones on the road these days. It's pretty scary!

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-19-2019, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
So, there I was, driving through Dallas because I was foolishly following GPS directions when this pickup truck attempted to change lanes just ahead of me. Instead of paying attention and looking to see if it was clear to do so safely this driver flipped on the turn signal and went anyway. The pickup then made contact with the car in the other lane. Immediately awoken by this inconvenience, the driver of the pickup swerved sharply to the left which was only about 40 yards ahead of me. The pickup truck then overcorrected to avoid striking the barrier separating the opposite direction of traffic and swerved again sharply to the right.

By this time the car whom the pickup hit had moved far enough ahead just enough to avoid being struck twice as the careless pickup truck driver overcorrected attempting to regain control of his/her vehicle. But the steering overcorrection was too great and the forward momentum caused the pickup truck to then over roll onto its passenger side and coming to rest once it struck the freeway barrier on the right side.at low speed.

Fortunately for me, I was able to avoid being stopped so I continued on. I never stop for roadside crashes since parking a big rig along the road creates a huge hazard.

In retrospect, this crash could easily have been prevented had the pickup truck driver looked before deciding to change lanes. But, even if the pickup had still struck the car, not over steering and calmly moving back into the lane which it came from would have prevented this crash.

These days, I see a lot of drivers stay in the leftmost lanes as long as possible waiting until a quarter mile or less at speeds in excess of 60 mph before attempting to merge right so they can make their exit. Instead of realizing that they made a mistake and continuing on until the next exit, these bozos will cross three lanes of traffic, having feet to spare before the exit lane ends becoming dirt.

Please don't be one of these bozos. Plan your turn. Know well in advance of when you need to begin merging to the right. Be patient. Don't needlessly pass other vehicles only to pass directly in front of them to make an exit.
Preach it driver.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-05-2019, 10:36 AM

A lot of bozos these days don't look far enough ahead, and so they look like fools overtaking other vehicles only to exit immediately after pulling in front of another driver.

One fine day, I managed to speed up enough to block one of these bozos. I was driving in a pack of other vehicles, and so if this bozo cut me off, it was going to be a tight squeeze. So I sped up to halt this asshattery. Said bozo then reacted with an act of road rage stupidity by feigning to swerve into my tractor. Had this bozo actually hit my tractor it would have caused a multiple car pileup.

In other unexciting news, I am spending more time posting at the Truckers Report.

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-05-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
A lot of bozos these days don't look far enough ahead, and so they look like fools overtaking other vehicles only to exit immediately after pulling in front of another driver.

One fine day, I managed to speed up enough to block one of these bozos. I was driving in a pack of other vehicles, and so if this bozo cut me off, it was going to be a tight squeeze. So I sped up to halt this asshattery. Said bozo then reacted with an act of road rage stupidity by feigning to swerve into my tractor. Had this bozo actually hit my tractor it would have caused a multiple car pileup.

In other unexciting news, I am spending more time posting at the Truckers Report.
Oh? Was that u? ☺☺☺

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-11-2019, 11:39 AM

It's snowing in Washington state right now in case anyone wants to know.

pinkypisces
Pink mule

Old 02-12-2019, 12:40 AM

We just been wet. Like really really wet.

Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 02-13-2019, 04:20 AM

It's storming right now. Our house is really cold. It was 52° when I woke up. Going to wear a ninja hat at night.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 02-13-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzlingdreamberry View Post
It's storming right now. Our house is really cold. It was 52° when I woke up. Going to wear a ninja hat at night.
52°....ha ha! I WISH it were 52° here.

Describe this ninja hat.

pinkypisces
Pink mule

Old 02-13-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
52°....ha ha! I WISH it were 52° here.

Describe this ninja hat.
Ninja slapstick

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.