ephemeryl

Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 PM

Joe Hisaishi

This song means a lot to me because I like to listen to it when I'm apart from my SO, and suddenly the distance between us doesn't seem as far as it was. Simple and cheesy, I know. But it's the truth.

Mildee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-21-2013, 04:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHJKj9GgsI

I choose this song because it comes off as dreamy to me. Makes me remember when I was a kid and I didn't give a care about anything and I always wanted adventure and to have fun. I was always seeing things in a big perspective, like it was really important and it mattered. Like an apple was some sort of gift to a queen in a far off land. I also respected and payed attention to the environment a lot more than I do now. Kind of clicks with me because it brings back memories of those times. I know more now and I'm careful, but I'm not happy like I was as a child, and I miss the simple things. Everything is work, other people and money. Back then I could be just about anything and there was nothing to worry about. I also had a knack of making friends more easily. These days, I don't even know how to talk to another person. I wish I could just go back to being a six year old and acting like a 7-ft tall elf warrior with my mage cousins xD..

Movie? Huh.. I don't know :P. Grave of the Fireflies? I'd show it to anyone that was pro-war. Such an emotional movie that depicts war in a way that's not glorifying it. Two siblings, a 14 year old boy and his 6 year old sister in Japan during WW2 trying to survive. Terribly sad movie, however. If you don't like to cry or feel like you're heart fell out.. you probably shouldn't watch it.

A story?
Well... it's not really amusing, funny or sad. It's more gross and creepy than anything. I was walking around with one of my older brothers and his friend, and the other kid killed a fish in a nearby pond and licked it's heart afterwards. It still remains to be one of the freakiest things I ever encountered in my life. He just did it to be weird, too. I think I was four or five when this happened, they were roughly twelve.