Cyberblue Lightning
Suffering from monthly depressio...

Old 06-15-2011, 07:05 AM

This RP is between Mira-Charma13 and Cyberblue Lightning
General rules apply. Don't post in if you're either of them and etcetera.
Thank you very much! ^^

Profiles:

Name: Ian Le
Sexual Orientation: Asexual

Last edited by Cyberblue Lightning; 06-19-2011 at 06:59 PM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 06-15-2011, 07:15 AM

Name: Viktor Barrow
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Status: Single (not looking for committed relationship, just for fun)

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-15-2011, 10:10 AM

Ian Le would probably never understand women. Especially their fascination with match making and arranging blind dates. Seriously even his female boss, the LAST person that Ian wanted to know about his life as a bachelor was in on this blind date, being the one to recommend the date. Whilst his mother was the one that chose the date location, which was a cosy restaurant that he was currently waiting at the front for his date. Even his older and younger sisters were in on it, forcibly taking him shopping to get him 'dolled' up and dressed to impress. Which pretty much means, Ian had no say what so ever in this date. Sighing loudly, Ian thought to himself silently, thinking back to things that he may have done to deserve this.

'Oh yeah. I lied to them about being homosexual. Although... that in itself isn't all that much of a lie.' Ian thought to himself as leaned against the wall of the restaurant building, turning on his piano black PSP that he had managed to sneak under his family's nose. Ian had recently purchased Dissidia DuoDecim and his two of his favourite game characters (and crushes he added silently) Tidus and Kain Highwind were in there and he couldn't wait to play as them. Besides, Ian might as well put himself in a good mood since he promised his mother and his father that he'd be on his best behaviour for the date.

After all this Mister B was suppose to be a nice enough bloke, if his boss recommended him for a date. But then again with the last few blind dates that the rest of his female colleagues and family arranged, the 'B' could probably stand for BAD. Like the last one who had a VERY unnatural obsession with hardcore BDSM. Shivering in disgust, Ian prayed silently that in the very least Mister B was a normal enough man with decent conversation skills. And with that prayer and his game, Ian waited patiently for the mystery date to come.

Last edited by Cyberblue Lightning; 06-19-2011 at 07:02 PM..

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 06-16-2011, 01:30 AM

Viktor had no idea what he was doing, really. A female friend of his had walked up to him yesterday and promptly declared that she had set him up on a blind date with one of her employees. Viktor liked blind dates, as he liked making friends and having someone fun to flirt with and perhaps spend the night with. He didn't like being kept in the dark about his date too much, though. He'd only gotten one clue, without pressing for clues, as to what his date was like--he was male.

Fine with him. Viktor admired both sexes, and he preferred men over women in most situations anyway. But he wanted to know a little more. After all, how was he going to find his date if he didn't know what he looked like? His friend had decided on an easy way for his date to recognize him. She promised she would tell his date to look for a man wearing a ridiculous hat, and provided Viktor with a ridiculous hat to wear just for a few minutes so his date would be able to recognize him--in all seriousness, Viktor asked her if he could keep the hat, which she agreed to, though she did look a little confused. What could he say--it was an awesome hat.

Viktor hoped his female associate didn't expect a serious relationship to come out of this. After all, monogamy was something that Viktor had no experience with. He liked to have fun, and loved having multiple partners at a time. Sleeping with and flirting with just one person seemed like it would be so boring...the man didn't know how anyone could agree to that!

He pulled up to the small, cozy little restaurant that his friend had given him an address to and stepped out of his black Audi, giving the place a glance-over. Looked nice enough. At least, he hoped the food was good. Viktor strode forward confidently into the restaurant, causing the small bell above the door to make a tinkling sort of sound. He stood awkwardly near the door and fished out the hat from his pocket, popping it on top of his head.

Cyberblue Lightning

Old 06-16-2011, 06:32 AM

Hearing a small buzz in the pocket of his jeans, Ian turned his game off placing it in his other pocket before grabbing his phone, a maroon flip phone. The small screen on the lid had a pixel picture of a envelope, indicating he had a new message. Flipping it open, and pressing a button to open it, Ian chuckled lightly at the message's contents. Ian had to admit, it's quite like his boss. "By the way I told your date, Mr. B to wear the ridiculous hat I gave him. So just look for someone with a ridiculous hat. I hope you have fun, Ian. Ciao!"

Pocketing the phone, Ian began to look for someone with a rather silly-looking hat. If Ian knew his boss, like thought he did he hoped, it'll one of those weird animal hats, she was fond of collecting. When Ian heard the tinkling of the bell above the doorway, he did as he always does and looked. But Ian never remembered, being this eager when he looked at those who entered. Ian guessed that being single for so long has affected him. But then again, Ian hasn't had that much romance in his life, being rather reclusive of sorts.

The male that had walked in was rather handsome, Ian had. But as always Ian's renowned cynicism kicked in, and promptly kicked that thought to the curb. 'If you think he's handsome, then it's most likely that he is well sought after by equally beautiful people. After all,' Ian frowned a tad darkly as the negative voice in his head continued. 'Sex is what most people want these days.'

Maybe this date wasn't a good idea after all but no matter, Ian was here right now he might as well enjoy himself. Since everyone arranged everything it'll be rude and ungrateful not to see this blind date through. Once again, Ian skimmed around the restaurant looking for a ridiculous hat. When his eyes landed a certain hat, Ian had to stifle his chuckles with both his hands. 'Oh god that hat looks stupid!' Ian thought to himself, getting up to talk to the poor male that his boss had recommended for the blind date, with the silly shark hat, she gave him.

"Excuse me sir, but are you Mister B?" Ian asked the taller and obviously broader male, inquisitively. "Because my boss said to look for a ridiculous hat. And I'll say sir, your hat is rather... charming." Ian added the last bit, not really knowing what to say about the hat. It was indeed stupid-looking but it was rather cute in all its oddity. Ian was still chuckling lightly at the hat, mentally noting to himself to compliment his boss at her preference in hats. Maybe get one for his nephews, who was obsessed with sharks.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 07-19-2011, 06:12 AM

"Eh?"

Viktor turned and peered down at the other male addressing him, reaching up to slowly take the shark-shaped hat off of his head. "Mister B., huh? She couldn't come up with anything more creative? Ah, well..." Shoving the hat into the messenger bag he had with him, Viktor then offered his hand to his blind date. "The hat is charming. I asked if I could keep it. I'll never find another hat like it, after all. I'm Viktor, by the way...and your name is...?"

He didn't realize it, but he was already laying on the charm. Viktor's body had a mind of its own when it came to attractive people. His voice would drop a bit and unintentionally grow more sultry, more seductive. He would start shifting closer to people without realizing it. Thankfully, Viktor didn't edge forward this time around--he had enough self-control. His eyes quickly ghosted over his date, analyzing him. He wasn't a small guy...slender and lithe, though. Short hair, a cute face...oh, Viktor liked cute faces.

Viktor liked making friends...but typically, he didn't judge friends based on their looks. He cared about the personalities of his friends...their looks didn't matter. When it came to sizing up potential fun for the night, though...it was all about looks.

"...So...where are you sitting? We should order something to eat. I'm hungry," Viktor declared simply. He was typically a blunt man unless he was laying on the sappy romantic side of him in order to garner someone else's attention...