musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-05-2011, 06:21 PM

-The Beginning
There were once tall buildings that touched the sky, crashing waves on the shore front, a world of light and sound and simple worries. Every city from New York to Los Angeles, Pittsburgh to Atlanta, was hustle and bustle, never ending sights and smells and life.

-The Death

Then, something happened. What exactly, no one knows. It has been kept a secret since anyone could remember. It was rumored that it was a punishment from God, and this has been what everyone has been taught. Something took a hold of the world and people started dropping like flies. But then, they'd get back up. Not as people, but as things. Flesh hungry, mindless, things. And the survivors fled for their lives.

-The Return

The Convent became the only 'government' left. Followers of God, they worked to secure all people in a village and start life again after the Death. The beginning of life again, in a more simple manner much like Medieval days, was known as the Return. The System of the Guardians was set up to erect a fence around the village, to guard the villagers from The Unconsecrated, the mindless cannibalistic undead whose only goal is to kill of this band of survivors. However, though the fence protects them from the Unconsecrated that roam the Forest, it also imprisons the survivors who are taught that there is no life, no anything outside of their village.

-The After
Most of the villagers are content with the village and its ways. A man comes for the hand of a woman, they marry, she bears children, he works at a job usually guarding the fence or making wares for the village, and she works as a gatherer for the village. If a woman does not have a man come for her, she usually becomes part of the Convent where she serves God and watches over the village. However, there are some who wonder if there is life outside their tiny world. They believe there has to be something after the Return. Some are told stories by their parents of tall buildings and mountains and a vast area of water known as the ocean. When the fence is breached because of testing on victims now turned into a super breed of the Unconsecrated by the Convent, the villagers either stay to face their impending doom, or try to escape the village through a secret gate only a few know of.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-07-2011 at 03:28 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 06:27 PM

-Bare Necessities
If you don't understand the story line (above) here is a basic run down. A long time ago there was an unexplainable event turning most of the world's populations into mindless zombies now known as the Unconsecrated. A convent simply referred to as The Convent, which is basically a sisterhood, herded the nearest survivors into a village and built a fence protected by it's military like group of men known as the System of the Guardians. The Convent taught the villagers that beyond their fence is nothing but the Unconsecrated, that they are all that is left of the world. One day when the fence is breached and the Unconsecrated breakthrough, a group of teens/young adults decides that if they were to stay in the village, they'd be attacked by and turned into the Unconsecrated. They decide to flee through a secret gate that only members of the Convent should know about. Now out into the Forest, they have to try to survive in a world encased by death as they face the truth of The After.

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 06:32 PM

-How To Survive In This Roleplay
01. No godmodding.
02. Literate. Dialogue in quotations, thoughts in italics, no txt speak, periods and punctuation, etc.
03. No perfect characters. No one likes them.
04. Follow Mene's rules. Simple enough.
05. PG-13. Keep it interesting too, but keep your pants on.
06. PM me your profiles with the title "I'm a little teapot" so I know you read the rules.
07. I don't do petty OOC drama, so take it to the PMs or get out.
08. Please keep the female/male ratio even. If you see too many girls be a guy. You can have up to two characters but if you do please make one guy and one girl.
09. Please post often and as much as possible! Tell me if you will be gone!

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-05-2011 at 06:42 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM

-Need To Know Basis
(Profile Skeletons)

PHP Code:
[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Appearance: [/COLOR][/B][please do imgleft or imgright]
[
COLOR="Green"][B]Name: [/B][/COLOR]
[
B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Age:[/COLOR][/B] [Rememberteenage/young adult]
[
B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Gender:[/COLOR][/B]
[
COLOR="Olive"][B]Sexuality:[/B][/COLOR]
[
B][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]What I Believe:[/COLOR][/B] [Were you raised with stories of life and the ocean and buildingsAre you a skeptic?]
[
B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Bio/Personality[/COLOR][/B]: [Keep it interesting

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 06:41 PM

-Your Cast

(Accepted Characters)

Appearance:
[imgleft]http://cf2.polyvoreimg.com/thing.21455229.l.jpg[/imgleft]
Name: Winter Ophelia Hartley
Sexuality: Straight, but bicurious
What I Believe: Winter Ophelia was one of the lucky ones, at least to her. Her parents always told her stories of the ocean, and buildings larger than the trees, and life outside of her tiny home village. She was taught to not believe everything she was told, even if the Convent said it was truth. Her parents marriage was one of the few based on love, and they raised her to try to find that too.
Bio/Personality: Winter’s home life was simple and easy. Her parents honestly loved each other, her brother was becoming a very important Guardian, and things were great. Then, during a near siege by the Unconsecrated, her father was bitten by the cannibalistic creatures and dragged out into the Forest, never to be seen again. Her mother turned into a ghost of a woman and longed to rejoin her husband. Winter’s mother would grip the fence line and look for her husband. But one day, Winter was late getting her mother from the fence, and the heartbroken woman willingly let herself be bitten by an Unconsecrated. Winter watched her mother turn and be released into the forest, and her brother and her quit talking. She was sent to live with her best friend’s family, feeling unaccustomed to their extremely pious ways and hoping to one day find a way out of the village and to the ocean.
Though Winter has been hit by a lot of traumatizing events in her life, she still tries to hold on to her curious, adventurous, friendly, and carefree nature. She loves taking risks and often gets in trouble for it, but it doesn’t hold her back. She feels a bit of self hate for letting her mother become a victim of the Unconsecrated, but she tries her best to keep her head held high. She’s aware that the Convent are beginning to think of her as a flight risk and a danger, but she’s careful to stay out of their sight at all costs. She’s a bit short tempered and is ready to pounce on anyone who insults her deceased family, and she holds her values strong.

Appearance: [imgright]http://cf2.polyvoreimg.com/thing.14592962.l.jpg[/imgright]
Name: Alex Tristan Dallen
Sexuality: Straight
What I Believe: Raised by extremely pious parents, Alex is a bit skeptical as to life before The Return. He wants to believe that there is something out there, beyond their village life, but he also doubts there’s anything besides what they know that is left. Though when Winter tells him the stories passed on to her by her parents, he can’t help but find himself more than a little intrigued and curious.
Bio/Personality: Since they were little, Alex has always been Winter’s best friend. Everyone says they should end up together but they both personally know it’s not what they want. Alex likes simplicity and Winter is a free spirit. He had a crush on her a long time ago, but now all he feels is brotherly and best friend love. His parents don’t like how close they are because they know of Winter’s beliefs, but they were the only ones to take her in after the loss of her mother. They try to keep the outgoing, friendly, and optimistic Alex in line, but they know he’s subject to Winter’s wild crazes and his own jokester manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[IMGRIGHT]http://i51.tinypic.com/s4tkkm.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Name: Aleron Maverick Meister
Sexuality: straight
What I Believe: Being a rebel at heart, Aleron knows there is something beyond the canvas the Convent is trying to paint. He has yet to hear a story he hasn't believed to be true. With his mind set on finding the truth, it will only be a matter of time before Aleron tries to breech the protection that has been cast upon the people. He wants to believe there is more to life than what he is being told and he wants to prove it.
Bio/Personality: With his name meaning winged man and his last name meaning master, it is only natural that Aleron be a free spirit whose soul can't be contained by the Covent. His parents did him justice when they squared off his name with Maverick, meaning rebel, as his middle name.

Aleron has been known to cause trouble and often tells tales of far away places of wonder and mystery. He is a dreamer and a wanderer. Being strong-minded, stubborn, and determined, Aleron will break free of the habitual ways of his peers. To aid him with his escape, he has a cunning mind to thank. He is also gifted with extreme patience and understanding. However, he will often complain that both will bring his undoing.

Even though he refuses to admit it, Aleron clings to the cross that once belonged to his mother. With his father dying, she turned to the Convent. Upon her death, Aleron took up her cross and proudly wears it around his neck. He likes to believe that her spirit and heart reside in the silver cross. He later made his own, which he keeps on a shorter chain. To him, it acts like a guiding light in a dark world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
Appearance: [IMGleft]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/cf8wk4u/People/4daed22247847-2.jpg[/IMGleft]
Name: Maylee Hadshaw
What I Believe: As a young child, Maylee was unsure of what to believe. Her father was a very pious man who deeply believed the Covenant, while her mother was a firm believer of the way things were in the past. As time went on, she began to believe her mother more than her father, dreaming about tall buildings looming over everything else.
Bio/Personality: Maylee's parents did not love each other, they purely married due to the urgings of their own parents. Over time the two began to hate and resent each other, putting their daughter in the middle. In the end, they separated and Maylee had to make a decision about who she was going to stand by, choosing her mother. They moved to the outer edge of their village and were regarded as odd-balls and outcasts for their beliefs in the old world. Several times people from the Covenant have tried to take Maylee away from her mother, but she had stood by her and stopped it. She is closely watched to make sure she doesn't try to run again. Maylee has trust issues and is not good around others. She has been raised away from others and can seem socially awkward. She also does not believe in lying and will tell the truth even if it hurts or upsets someone, tending to say what is on her mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Appearance:
Name: Nikolai
What I Believe: What I can't believe is that someone wouldn't believe in them.
Bio/Personality: Nikolai, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, isn't from the village. Descended from a small, travelling group of survivors that have lived in the wilds, Nikolai is somewhat skilled. Recently, his group was killed when they had stopped at a, seemingly empty, gas station, not knowing that it had been used as... 'storage.' Nikolai managed to escape into a near by woods, but everyone else was killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Appearance: [imgright]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/demonickatie/atn3b6-1.jpg[/imgright]
Name: Scarlett Aurora Andrews
Sexuality:Straight
What I Believe: I believe we were punished. But not by god. By ourselves. I believe that the whole reason that the human race became so..like this was our own fault somehow. Whether it was for pollution or chemicals, or anything else. But somewhere out of this tiny village there's got to be something right? My parent's always told me to look past this village and all the sadness and think of whats beyond the fences. We can't be the only survivors.

Bio/Personality: I've always been one to be adventurous, caring, and an all out fun girl to be around. But at times being in this fenced in area really gets to me. I love joking around and having fun whenever I can to never be depressed about all of this. I never met my father due to him dying while defending the fence, and my mother is always rather sick. She has many illnesses that are hard to treat so I don't have much hope for my poor two person family.

I love to paint, dance, and swim as much as possible. Without dancing I'd be more lost then half those mindless zombies past the fences. And without painting, well I'd never be able to imagine what was past the fences. Lately the convents been pushing her to join instead of finding a husband due to the fact that lately the convents been recruiting more women. But Scarlett's never been one for obsessing over religion, or being without a man, so she'd rather do as every other woman does without question. Get married and have kids, then work for the village.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
Appearance: [IMGRIGHT]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyrEvyf2O_3K8dIMhdmleCOcKMUboa9 36G6ILICvaWuHHqOfFm&t=1[/IMGRIGHT]
Name: Declan Drake Hawthorne
Sexuality:Straight
What I Believe: Since I'm a Guardian, I've always been raised to believe that there is NOTHING out there. Just mindless zombies and no life. And if you believe there is.. then you're an idiot.

Bio/Personality: I grew up in a school that was taught by the Convent. My parents both died in a zombie attack when the fence was down when I was two, but I survived. After going to school and learning that there was no hope outside of the fence, I became a Guardian.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-17-2011 at 12:31 AM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 07:38 PM

-Sorry, but this is reserved

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 PM

-Another reservation, thank you

musikfreakx

Old 06-05-2011, 07:39 PM

ACCEPTING!!

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-06-2011 at 03:18 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-06-2011, 03:19 PM

STARTING

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-07-2011 at 03:28 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-07-2011, 03:28 PM

Standing at the top of the highest hill in the village, Winter Ophelia Hartley squinted her large, gray blue eyes to try and peer past the rusted fence protecting, more like entrapping to her, the villagers. All she could see were trees, trees, and wait! More trees. Fantastic, she thought to herself, but she honestly didn't mind too much. She appreciated the solitude she got on the hill top, her fiery red hair whipping around her as a breeze rolled over her. At the moment she was supposed to be with the other female villagers, gathering vegetables and fruits from the long ago planted trees and patches. However, she had figured she'd bail today seeing as she didn't find much use in picking food alongside 20 other women.

"I hate this place,"
she said to herself with a whisper, wrapping her arms around herself. Standing five foot nine that most women would die for, Winter had a good view of the village that seemed to shrink every day in her mind. Her long, never ending legs stood firm on the hill, just bringing to break out in goose bumps from the constant wind of where she was. She wore a nicely fitted, grayish blue denim, strapless dress. Three medium sized buttons, that were really thick and without the holes, started in the center of the dress and went about half a foot down her torso, accenting her lean shape. Her waves of hair settled around her face a moment, the bright color accenting her golden, sun-kissed skin.

At times Winter thought that if she peered good enough, squinting her eyes against the rays of sun, she might just see her mother and father, rejoined behind the fence line. In the back of her mind she knew it wasn't likely, but she hoped for one glimpse of them together, even as the flesh eating Unconsecrated. Sighing, the eighteen year old spread her arms a bit, pretending the wind was that of a cool breeze on a beach front her mother had so often told her about.

Heading back down the hill after what felt like minutes but had really been half an hour, the redhead's fingers enclosed around the silver heart with the smallest of rubies in its center that hung on its silver chain. It had been a present from her father to her mother, which was passed down to Winter when her mother began the turn into an Unconsecrated. Her bare feet hitting the grass, Winter kept her eyes open for any Sister from the Covenant. They were always on her case and she wasn't in the mood for their constant nagging and marriage talk. Oblivious to anyone around her, Winter kept a straight path as she headed back to her best friend's house that she currently lived at.

"Alex Tristan Dallen!" The male heard his name being shouted from inside his house, even though he was outside and tossing a rounded ball to a little boy. Grumbling, he patted the small child's head. "Be back later Jacob," he said and stepped into his rather small house. His mother was standing in the doorway, arms crossed and an unamused expression on her face. "Where in the world is that friend of yours? I swear, we take her in and feed her, and what does she do? Skip out on house chores, ditch church sessions, and appear for hours on end!" His mother boomed, a loud voice for such a small woman. Alex shrugged. "I'm not her babysitter," he simply replied and walked back out.

Glancing at the Guardians patrolling the fence line, a scowl befell the brown haired boy's features. He knew that was the future he would most likely inherit, and he resented it. He didn't want to spend his days watching over the rest of the forest, shooting any pathetic creatures who got too close to their village.

"Winter!"
He shouted when he saw the girl walking past. However she was in her own little world, as usual, and didn't hear him. He shook his head, his brown wisps of hair falling in his face, and turned away. Heading towards a secluded part of the village, Alex figured he'd lay out for a while and just be to himself. Maybe nap in the sunlight. Reaching his destination, an area of the village usually unvisited because it was surrounded by trees, the twenty year old laid down, pulling off his plain white shirt, and stared up at the sky.

Since he was little he had heard stories of an outside world from Winter and her family. He cherished the stories his redheaded friend would always recount, and for the last few years he was torn between what they had told him and what his parents and the Covenant had tried to teach him. He didn't know how there could be life besides their own village and they not know of it. Winter always said the Covenant had kept it a secret, but he was still unsure. He had always been told that the only thing outside the barrier of a fence was the Unconsecrated, who always were pushing to get in.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-07-2011 at 03:51 PM..

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 05:03 PM

Nikolai ran through the woods, breathing heavily, before collapsing with his back against a tree, trying to catch his breath. He looked around, making sure none of the infected were around, before he began to take stock of his situation. "Okay, focus, don't get emotional just yet, check for wounds." He began patting his arms, legs, and neck, making sure he wasn't wounded and he wasn't noticing due to the adrenaline. "Kay, no wounds, weapons, what've I got," he pumped his shotgun a few times, seeing how many shells he had. Only one came out. He sighed, sliding it back in and chambering it. He pulled out his pistol, a .45 revolver, and popped open the cylinder. There were only two live rounds left. He sighed, popping out the empty rounds and tossing them away before sliding the two rounds back in. He reached down to his side and made sure his family's crowbar was still there, hanging from his belt, and nodded, saying, "Okay... not much ammo, but I've got something to bash their heads in." He finally got his breathing under control, and closed his eyes taking slow, deep breaths, before bursting into tears, hugging his knees to his chest, whimpering, "God, mom... dad... everyone... all dead!"

musikfreakx

Old 06-08-2011, 07:02 PM

((I will most likely not be able to post until Sunday or Monday. So sorry guys!))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:43 PM

(that's m'kay, we still need the others to post their openings anyway)

musikfreakx

Old 06-13-2011, 11:35 PM

((I just sent out an email to everyone to please post :) ))

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 06-14-2011, 01:41 AM

In a small shack on the outskirts of the village, perhaps located too close to the fence, was a woman working outside. She was tending a small garden that was one of the sole providers for the tenants of the shack. All who lived there was the woman and her daughter, Maylee. They had moved to the literal dead outskirts of the village years before. Maylee's mother's beliefs were not common throughout the village and were no longer tolerated by the members of the Convent. Not that either woman cared, they actually preferred to be on their own on the outskirts.

Maylee exited the shack, her clothes still rumpled from sleep. They had limited resources there, so they made use of the few things that they had, using things til they no longer could. Maylee's clothes were an example of this. She wore a simple black tank top and jeans that were faded and patched in many spots. She also wore an old jacket, that might have been slightly too big for her slight figure, the sleeves falling past her fingertips and the hem falling several inches past her hips. Yet it was warm, for chilly times of the year. Her feet supported well-worn boots, probably the item of clothing that was in best shape. They had been a present for her past birthday and she treasured them.

She let her eyes adjust to the bright light of the day, brushing strands of her short reddish-brown hair out of her eyes. Sighing, she looked over at her mother and smiled, glad that she had chosen her over her father. There had never been a moment where she regretted her decision. "Mom, I'm going for a walk," she told the lady, who nodded in response. Maylee was always allowed to do as she pleased. She helped out enough that it didn't matter.

After thinking about if for a moment, she decided to head towards the village, after all, it had been a while since she had been there.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-16-2011, 06:59 PM

Scarlett walked through the forest quietly in hopes of not getting caught. She had snuck out of the house and away from the worries of the world for just a little while. Her black hair flowed behind her in the soft breeze as she hummed softly. She was in a more private area of the woods, one that barely anyone ever went in anymore, and was hoping to go for a swim. Her mother had taken her to a secret pond back in the woods when she was younger before her mother got sick. But now she used the pond as her own small getaway.

Thats when she heard a few twigs snapping and then a man run quickly by her. She jumped and then decided to follow after him. She ran after him and then stopped when the man stopped in front of another man. "Are you okay?" She asked in a velvety tone, her emerald eyes glancing over both the men. She was wearing a simple dark blue dress that had no sleeves and went just past her knees. She gently ran a hand through her dark, slightly wavy hair and then bit her lip to wait for their response.

musikfreakx

Old 06-16-2011, 08:04 PM

As Winter began walking, she finally took notice that Alex had called for her. Frowning, she glanced at the fence line and for a second thought she saw someone running. Not just someone, but someone who wasn't an Unconsecrated. Sure, the new breed of the Unconsecrated were extremely fast, but the flash of whoever or whatever it was didn't move as if it was dragging its dead weight as it ran.

Shaking her head, her red waves tumbling over her bare, golden shoulders, Winter looked to see if she could spot the motion again. Suddenly she saw it, and then it was gone as quickly as it had come. Mentally debating what to do, Winter took a step towards the fence. Breaking out into a sprint, she weaved her way around the other villagers, heading to the direction she saw the thing running towards.

Her zig zag path along the border of the village led her to Alex, and another girl she barely knew. Scarlett something or other was her name. They used to be closer as kids, their parents holding similar beliefs, but they had grown apart. Seeing someone slouching outside the fence line, Winter stepped up towards it, lacing her fingers in the metal links. "Can you understand us?" She asked curiously.

Alex was awoken from his mild slumber when he heard foot steps approaching him. Sitting up, his shirt askew on the ground to his left, he blinked confusedly. Glancing up, he saw Scarlett. She was something, he thought to himself. But his parents had discouraged him from getting to know her, much less ask for her hand. He grinned at her, light blue eyes lighting up at her presence.

Noticing her glancing past the fence, he looked over. There was a man crying and leaning against a try a few yards from them, past their fence. He cocked his head, trying to tell if it was Unconsecrated or someone else. But the convent had always told them they were all that was left? Was Winter right?

Speaking of the redhead, she bounded up and was pressed against the fence in instants. "Winter! He could be one of them," he warned, but wasn't surprised when she disregarded him. Sighing, he stood up, not bothering to pull his shirt back on.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2011, 09:08 PM

Scarlett blushed instantly when she saw Alex get up without his shirt on. He was very attractive in her eyes, but she knew what his parents thought of her. She then heard him call to Winter, a girl she had once been friends with, and let her eyes follow Winter as she talked with the crying man. She then raised her left eyebrow at Alex, turning towards him swiftly. "One of what?" She asked, looking up at his light blue eyes. She had gotten her blush to go away, but there was still a flushed look on her porcelain like face.

She smiled slightly, happy with herself for always believing there was something out there that wasn't just mindless zombies. And now there was proof that there were survivors! She bit her lip nervously, looking down away from Alex and towards her slender hands in hopes he hadn't noticed her blush earlier. She didn't need Alex knowing that she was attracted to him, since obviously his parents didn't think she would be a good match for him.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-16-2011 at 09:10 PM..

musikfreakx

Old 06-16-2011, 09:17 PM

((Will post for Winter in a bit, just doing Alex for this one))

Letting his large eyes linger on Scarlett for a moment, Alex was pulled into a bit of a daze as he looked at her. He knew it was useless, his parents wouldn't agree to him even socializing with her, but a guy could wonder right? Pulling himself out of his thoughts, the dark, curly haired male looked back at his redhead best friend.

The man on the other side cried, unlikely behavior for the Unconsecrated. Alex made a 'huh' noise at Scarlett's question before taking in what she had really said. "The Unconsecrated," he murmured, his voice as smooth and velvety as dark chocolate. Once again his eyes were caught on her delicate features and her soft, coffee hair. Her green eyes stood out amazingly against her hair. Glancing away, Alex hoped he hadn't been staring too long. Now wasn't the time.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 PM

Scarlett stopped biting her lower lip and nodded slightly. "Ah." She said, then watched as he stared at her for what seemed like a life time. "Want to go over there and find out?" She asked, stepping backwards a little towards the fence. "I was going to go swimming.. but now i'm curious." She said, giving a small grin. Her eyes lingered on his chest for a moment before fluttering back up to his eyes. She turned towards the fence to look away. Now wasn't the time to be romancing no matter how much she wanted too.

She gracefully walked towards the fence, Winter, and the man on the other side. She stood there quietly while Winter questioned him, her eyes lighting up with excitement as she waited for his answer. What if there really was a whole other place outside of the fence where people lived?

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 10:29 PM

Nikolai, caught up in his grief hadn't noticed or heard the others until the final comment, but, not hearing it clearly, didn't fully register it, simply hearing a voice. Snapping up quickly, he pulled his revolver and aimed it straight at Scarlett's head, pulling back the hammer and asked in a low, sad, but forceful voice, "W-who are you people? Tell me, or I'll gun all of you down!"

musikfreakx

Old 06-16-2011, 10:37 PM

Winter jumped back a bit, but stepped right back up the fence. "I'm Winter. That's Alex and Scarlett. Who are you?" She asked in return, somehow fearless as she stared straight at the man and the gun. She had a gut feeling he wouldn't shoot, at least as long as he knew they weren't the Unconsecrated.

Red hair whipping around her in the wind, Winter blinked her large green eyes. Curiosity over whelmed her and her hands once again entwined in the chain link fence. Glancing around to make sure none of the Sisters were around, she smiled to show she wasn't potentially dangerous.

Stepping front of Scarlett as to protect her, Alex's temper began to flare up. "Shoot and the Guardians will have you shot to the point that all that's left of you is your clothes," Alex threatened. His hand reached around to calm down Scarlett, to reassure her. Gritting his jaw, he watched as Winter tried to make more contact. "Are you stupid Winter?!" He yelled at her, earning himself a dark look as she turned back around.

Though Alex was appearing fearless and sure of what he was doing, he still had a small knot of fear in his stomach that the man would shoot and kill all of them before they even had a chance to run. Though the man just sounded tired and sad when he threatened them. Didn't matter, Alex thought. A threat is a threat and he'd rather himself be hurt than Scarlett.

Last edited by musikfreakx; 06-16-2011 at 10:56 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2011, 10:56 PM

Scarletts eyes had widened, but instead of trying to run she had just stood there. She had been frozen from fear that she didn't even bother trying to move. When Alex stepped in front of her she instantly took his hand from behind him. "Come on, don't get yourself hurt.." She whispered into his ear, trying to tug him away from the fence. The last thing she wanted was for Alex to get shot. She gently tried to pull him back from the fence before giving an odd look to Winter. If she was going to continue to talk with him even though he threatened to kill them all, she would have no part of it. And hopefully Alex wouldn't either. She wanted to beg him to leave Winter with the man so he'd be safe, but she knew he'd never to that to his best friend.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-16-2011, 10:57 PM

Nikolai's smiled slightly, almost lowering the gun at this girl's kindness, but it turned to anger as he scowled at Alex, turning the gun on him, saying, "If you ask me, you're the stupid one, yelling at the guy with the gun. My name is Nikolai, but who are you people? There aren't any bastions in the woods that anyone I know knew of... what... what's wrong with your clothes? They're not torn or anything, they look new?"

(That's right, to him, you guys are the weird ones, lol)

Last edited by Graxdon; 06-16-2011 at 10:59 PM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-16-2011, 11:01 PM

Scarlett's eyes widened once again when the man pointed the gun at Alex. She then stepped from behind Alex, releasing his hand and going straight up to the fence in front of the man. "Please put the gun down." She said softly, putting her hand on the fence. "None of us are going to hurt you or do anything against you, Alex was just helping me." She said, giving the man a weak smile. "Are clothes aren't ripped because were safe behind this fence from those mindless zombies..but i'm sure we could help you get in here if your hungry or in need of something?" She asked, her emerald eyes glancing him over before letting her hand drop from the fence. Maybe he'd put down the gun and just start talking with Winter..