Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 11-19-2013, 06:31 AM

I've had pink, black, purple, blue, green, teal, orange, yellow (natural color is yellow-blonde), red, and this weird dark purple-brown. @_@
I'm not sure what to do next.. teal with purple ends right now. I wonder what it'll fade into ono

---------- Post added 11-19-2013 at 01:40 AM ----------

*slowly disappears* o _ o I didn't realize how late it had become ...

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 AM

I love teal!

It is really late! Holy canoli! I need to sleep, too! My daughter will be up bright and early, and I'll be a grumpy zombie, lol.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
Sorry I poofed guys. Wanted to write my daughter a letter. Just in case I died or something.

I want rainbow pants! I've had a ton of different hair colors myself. Pink, purple, deep red, bright red, black, blonde, brown, rainbow once (but that one was wash out - I think I have a photo somewhere.... hmmmm).
What do you mean in case you died? D:

Yeah it is late I should be sleeping but I even procrastinate that too LOL.... *trudges off to bed*

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 11-19-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
Kent: I do like chibis!
That's good~ o wo I've got a new art program called FireAlpaca and I can't wait to draw a chibi in it! I've drawn chibis in mspaint, but I've never done it in something like photoshop before. X3

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 12:13 AM

Yes Kas, just in case. It happens you know, to young people. Even healthy ones. I could go in my sleep tonight, never even know there was something wrong with my brain. Not trying to be pessimistic, just saw it happen last week you know? It's been bogging me down. *sigh*

I'm excited Kent!

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 12:14 AM

Oh right I remember you were talking with someone just the other day and then the next day or a few days later... I'm so sorry :(

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 04:15 AM

Oh don't be sorry for me. I'm still here you know? I feel sorry for her three year old daughter, her son and husband. I couldn't imagine. I've just lost so much sleep over it and have been going in and out of depressive states, sometimes I don't even know what to do with myself. It's weird. Then I start getting all down on myself thinking I should be doing better as a person, and keep up with my diary and stuff. It's a strange cycle.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-20-2013, 07:42 AM

It's so weird Poppet, what you're describing, with the depressive states is what I've been going through recently @O@;; Just cycles of being up and down. So annoying >.<;;

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 07:48 AM

It is really annoying, and really strange. I go through periods where I don't eat, but never feel hungry either. I don't have any energy and I can't really think straight, like my brain is foggy. Then suddenly I'll seem fine, I'll get really excited about something and have no idea why I've been feeling so down. Then it creeps back in and I just feel like I'm in some awful funk and want to cry all the time. I hate it.

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 AM

Oh my gosh! What you're describing is exactly spot on! I feel your pain ;___;
Sometimes it just feels like falling down a well... It feels so isolating, and never ending. Nothing makes sense at all. You want to get help, but have absolutely no clue how to go about getting it. Why do things like this exist >_O?

I was walking through the super market a few days ago, and just burst into tears in the middle of an aisle. It was so embarrassing.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 07:59 AM

"Swimmin' through the isles of the grocery store
I don't even know what I'm lookin' for
I'm waiting for someone to come along and find me."

That reminded me of that song. I adore the song. Really matches my mood a lot lately. Gosh I love Eve6, but their music doesn't ever really cheer me up, lol, it just makes me more meh. I just relate to it so well I think.

Eve 6 At least we're dreaming lyrics - YouTube

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:04 AM

*Finally responds to kasumi's summons/ping" I am not very good at chibi art, but I felt inspired so tried it anyway. This is half traditional, half digital, the lines were traditionally drawn and then scanned and colored digitally.

Username:GwenaHikari
I want to enter the contest!

Last edited by GwenaHikari; 11-20-2013 at 08:54 AM..

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:19 AM

Oooh Gwena I like it! Especially the dress!

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:21 AM

Thanks kasumi! ^-^ I like to design clothing I started drawing almost exclusively to draw 1.people and 2. clothing xD

Nivvy
(っ◔◡◔)&...

Old 11-20-2013, 08:26 AM

Lmao, that describes the moment pretty well :P
Thanks ^^ I'll check it out after baby gets put down
Ohh how I miss night time music

Aww lovely piece GwenaHikari <3

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:27 AM

Oooh really? :D I can't design clothes for my life haha. I don't actually know what made me start drawing maybe it was the mandatory art class back in kindergarten... and other school levels lol. But I am fond of drawing eyes (Realistic/semi-realistic). Oh... lol I kept drawing because I loved to make stick figure comics LOL.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:30 AM

Stick figures are fun, I started out drawing those, that was back when I was a really horrible artist xD Though I still do things like comics with them just for fun! I find nothing more fun than a stick figure. After I realized I could draw more then stick figures I became super hooked on drawing!

I find people and clothes fascinating

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:39 AM

xD Yay you agree that stick figures are awesome.

What I find fascinating about are is the free flowing lines. Like they way they are in lineart.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:44 AM

Aww Gwena! You're the first to finish art for me! She's adorable! I don't know what it is about her hair that reminds me of Kagome from Inuyasha, especially since it doesn't really look like her hair. And the dress is awesome.
Did you want to enter the contest, or were you doing art for me seperately?

Niv, how old is your baby? I love babies.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:49 AM

I figured I'd enter your contest but I can draw art for you separately too! ^-^ I'm here to do art for people so it does't matter either way It took me only 1 1/2 to 2 hrs to draw it, I put it on here the minute I was finished (I'm a very quick artist, especially if I'm really inspired and/or doing digital art).

I might draw more for you too, but I'll need to think what I wanna try next! :3

And I'm glad you like it!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:51 AM

Wow! That is really fast! Just be sure to copy and paste the entry form into your post if you're going to be entering the contest, so I know, since this is a contest and an art request. I hope I haven't made it too confusing for anyone. D: And I keep updating everything. I don't want to have to re-ping everyone, so I hope everyone stays updated.

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:56 AM

Ah, I tried to see if their was a form but I didn't see one, but I see it now! little bugger escaped me *ninja's it in to previous post*

And yeah if I'm anything its fast and punctual! ^-^ almost the minute I finished reading through the front page I started on it.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 08:57 AM

Hmmm. I need to add an Entrants section. *runs off to make more edits*

GwenaHikari
사랑해요

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 09:04 AM

Looks like we're keeping ya on your toes! :P

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-20-2013, 09:05 AM

Oh, someone's always keeping me on my toes anyway, lol. If it's not my schedule, it's my family, or all the threads I'm running on Mene. My toes hurt....