Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:56 PM

...but I believe in you and me
[ Wavi and WeBuiltThePyramids ]

It's just another story where a girl loves a boy who doesn't lover her back. The two ended up enrolling in the same college, and she's thrilled. Maybe luck was on her side! Will she muster up the courage to tell him her true feelings? Or will she forever watch him from the shadows and cling to the fairy tale her mind creates?

Just when she doesn't think things could get worse, her life takes an unexpected twist. Actually, the world takes a nose dive. Can you say zombies? Yup, that's right. Hell has been unleashed on Earth and zombie infestation is creeping closer to her hometown. One by one, she hears the news of her friends and family being infected and forever being a mindless goons.

With her life crumbling before her, she reaches out to him. But he has a little secret. He, too, is a zombie! She's in love with a zombie boy! Her hopes and dreams are crushed, but she believes she can save his soul and prove that not all zombies are bad.

So before we skip to that part, let us rewind and start the story to college move-in-day. She has just discovered he will be her neighbor and she's overjoyed. But rumor has it that the head cheerleader from another state is moving in next door, too! Will he pick her? Or will he choose the girl that's always loved him? Let's see how this all plays out!

Wavi

Old 08-14-2011, 11:23 PM

The Popular Guy
Remington Levi Crimson
Lev or Levi
twenty years young
pale maroon eyes
rusty red hair

cool + popular + charming + confident + bold + courageous

going to a University in California for a bachelor's degree in business
parents are divorced - his mother is in Washington D.C. and his father is in Vegas
only child, so he grew up spoiled and waited on hand and foot

Last edited by Wavi; 08-15-2011 at 10:08 AM..

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2011, 01:01 AM

[IMG][/IMG]

The Artsy Chick
Cassidy Myranda Hobbes
Cass
Recently turned twenty
Long wheat blond hair
Dark green eyes

friendly-geeky-quiet-pushover-gullible-creative

Cassidy is majoring in Art Therapy at the University of California. She is the middle child with an older brother and younger sister. Her father a retired general and her mother is a wedding planer.

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 08-15-2011 at 01:11 AM..

Wavi

Old 08-15-2011, 01:18 PM

Wandering down the hall with the map pressed to his forehead, Levi finally spied his room. The kid he was living with had yet to arrive. Overjoyed that he would get first pick at the side, the redhead darted into the room and plopped his stuff down, claiming his side.

His father had driven up to assist with his moving and was actually carrying most of the bags. Dumping them at the foot of the door, he worked his way back out to the car to grab another pile of items. This time around they were boxes, so he made sure to check out a loaner cart.

With his father gone, Levi quickly escaped from the soon-to-be-messy room. Peeking his head in the open doors, he spied a very familiar name tagged on the side of the door - Cassidy Hobbes. Shaking his head, he dismissed the fact that it couldn't be the same girl he went to high school with. The world wasn't that small, or so he hoped. It would be just what he needed, some annoying girl to keep him from being the hottest thing on the floor.

"That's not your room. Stop being so nosy. Get to work unpacking. I can't stay super long, I have a meeting in a few hours."

"Oh cool your jets, dad. I'm a guy, if I need to move someone, I can do it on my own. Just keep bringing the stuff up and I'll load it away."

His father dipped out of sight and Levi stood staring at the room. "I wish mom was here, she would know what to do...."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2011, 08:34 PM

This was the greatest moment in her life, or so Matthew said it was, the moment she moved into her own dorm room. When she would no longer be living under her parents and be free to do as she pleased. Cassidy wasn't sure what she was suppose to really do with this new found freedom. No doubt her brother meant that she was free to stay out all night and drink.
A tap on her back drew her attention back to her family, "Stop day-dreaming space cadet and grab a box." The muffled voice of her father came from behind a stack of boxes.Once her father, brother, and her were loaded up on boxes and one large portfolio case her mother and younger sister came out of the dorm building claiming to have found her room.

Passing by the open doors of dorm rooms she caught a glimpse of a familiar head of hair. Remington Levi Crimson. Her crush since freshmen year. She had known he would be attending the same college as her, everyone knew where Levi was going to school. Cassidy just hadn't expected to be living on the same floor as him.

"God, Cass come on I'm hungry and mom says we can't eat till your all moved in. So move it." Her brother called from the open door of her dorm.

" Coming."

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 08-16-2011 at 06:19 AM..

Wavi

Old 08-18-2011, 03:21 PM

When he heard the familiar sounds of a voice, Levi rolled his eyes. Oh course she would move in at the same time he was. So much for meeting other woman, he thought to himself.

You could say Levi was completely aware of the fact the she liked him, but he did all he could to disbelieve that thought. If he had it his way, Levi would have moved to another college where he would have been free of any ties to his childhood. He didn't want people to know about his high school life and he certainly didn't want her ruining anything.

Just then, a light went off in his head. She was a female. She had a mother. She had a family. Her folks, assuming they knew about her crush (oh course they would, girls are like that, right?), they might be more than willing to help him. Putting on a charming grin, Levi walked over to Cass' room.

"Howdy, Ca-ahh!"

Her nose had slammed into his chest, which caused him to blink a bit before looking down to meet her eyes.

"Ha ha. Hiya, Cassy. Need help moving in? The old man has to leave. I didn't bring that much, so I can organize it tonight or something."

Slapping her behind, he shoved her off down the hallway. "Well? Are you going to lead the way? Or must I find your car on my own?"

Ha ha ha. This is perfect. I'll help her and she'll help me. I need to keep my room in top notch condition. Ladies love a clean man.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-18-2011, 08:40 PM

Her father had already opened up the box containing her new easel when she made it into her dorm for the first time. Putting the boxes on the bed she looked around her new home. It was about the size of her room back at her parent's house and she was only going to be living in half of it. It looked like her room mate had already been to the room, half open boxes and suit cases were scattered across her side.

" Well go get your clothes so we can get out of here." Matthew turned her towards the door shoving her to get her moving faster. Shoving her right into the person standing in her doorway.
" Sorry I...." The words caught in her throat. Levi was just standing there looking down at her like it was an everyday thing.

It took several minutes for Cass's mind to process what had just happened. By that time she was already walking down the hall with Levi. She was sure her face was bright red, " um, uh thank you for helping me." This wasn't the first time they had talk. The weren't strangers but normally there was at least one or two other people around. Erica, her best friend, would tell her to take the opportunity to let him get to know her better. Of course Erica was also always trying to get her over him as well.
" So is anyone else from school going here?"

Wavi

Old 08-19-2011, 01:47 PM

"Not that I'm aware of. So, Cassy, it is Cassy, right? Well anyway, why did you decide to study here? I came here because my father is an adjunct professor in the summer so I got a full ride here. Having him work here, I was eligible to come here free of charge. Mother said I didn't have a choice. She wouldn't let me go anywhere else...."

Pausing, he looked at his empty hands and then back at Cassy. His reddish hair looked bright when they stepped outside into the sunlight. From where they were standing, he could see her family. There they were, all assisting her with the moving process. His father was already gone. As they were coming out, he walked by with the final load.

Like always, he left without a goodbye. He did it every time. Frowning, he clenched his hands into fists. Who was he to think he could just leave without a goodbye! It was typical dad, leaving when he was needed most.

"You're lucky your parents are here to help you. Mom refuses to visit me since I'm in dad's territory. It sucks having parents that hate one another...."

Falling silent, he stopped before her family. With a slight bow, he popped his head back up with a large grin on it. "I thought I would offer my assistance. Cass and I went to high school together. So load me up! I'd love to help!"

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-20-2011, 12:12 AM

Cassy looked every where but at the boy walking next to her. " I'm here for the art program." She was going to mention how lucky he was about getting a full ride because of his father.There was just something in the way he talked about his parents that held her back.

Since she was looking at every one else around them Cassy could have sworn she saw a man walk by that looked just like Levi. He was heading back into the dorm building. When she turned back to ask him if is father was here she caught sight of his clench fist and instead turned to look at what he was looking at.

Her family was gathered by the car, her younger sister was leaning against the side of the van texting, her mother loading the last of the boxes into her father's hands. Matthew looked as if he was complaining to their mom. " My siblings don't look like helping is the first thing on their minds."

Bridget Hobbes turned at the sound of a teenage boy's voice. it took one look at her daughter's face to know that this was the boy that Cassidy and Erica spent so much time talking about.her daughter had good taste. " Hello, well it's this nice to meet you. Let me just get the last of it out of the trunk for you."
Robert Hobbes on the other hand was not as happy about the sight of his blushing daughter standing next to a boy."Here he can take this load up and I'll get the rest." The retired Army general practically shoved all of the boxes into Levi's arms. If there was ever a time Cassidy wanted to earth to open up and sallow her it was now.

"Sorry about my dad.",She mumbled around the hands covering her face." it's just cause you're a boy."

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 08-20-2011 at 12:38 AM..

Wavi

Old 08-22-2011, 12:15 AM

With a sweet smile on his face, Levi graciously took the boxes from Mr. Hobbes. He had no problem assisting, in fact, he was actually pretty glad her father handed off the items. Carrying a blanket and a bedspread hardly seemed worth his muscle. These items were more of a challenge. He wasn't sure if it were her laptop or a computer, but the box below the pillow seemed to be were the majority of the weight came from. Below that box was what he assumed to be a box of clothes. If not, kitchen supplies.

As her family followed them back upstairs, Levi gently placed the items in the hallway. Allowing Cassy to enter the room first, he followed him and immediately started handing her and Mrs. Hobbes the items from the hallway.

When Mrs. Hobbes asked if he would mind opening the boxes and handing off the items, he didn't protest as he could feel Mr. Hobbes' hawk-like eyes staring him down. It was a good thing Levi wasn't easily intimidated, or else he'd have left in a panic by now.

Just then, a handsome young male popped his head into Cassy's door frame. With a friendly wave, he walked into the room. "Welcome, Cassidy Hobbes and family. I'm so glad you made it here safely. I'm Allen Wickfield. I'll be Cassidy's RA, resident assistant. If she ever has any issues, she should come to me. This is my second year being an RA, so I have a pretty good handle on things. I also have three sisters, so don't think too much about my gender. My sisters are always calling me Allie. Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. If you could be free tonight, I would appreciate it. We'll be having a floor meeting. See you at seven!"

Vanishing back into the hallway, Levi shrugged his shoulders when Cassy's parents looked at him. "He doesn't seem too bad. I'm sure the other floor RA is a female. If not, I bet they'd hook Cass up with a chick should she request a female. Though, from the way he spoke, I have to agree, he does come off a little more feminine than the average guy. It's gotta be the sisters. Ha ha. Not that being girly is a bad thing!"

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-23-2011, 06:11 AM

Cassidy stopped halfway through opening a box when she heard the new voice in her room. Allen Wickfield seemed like a nice guy and very helpful.Of course her father had brother would have a problem with her R.A. being a man. When they found out that she was going to be staying in a co-ed building they had exploded.

" it's not like he's my room mate or anything." she mumbled as she dug some of her paintings out of the box. She was using organizing as an excuse not to look at Levi, which she really wanted to do. It was just too much for her to take in. Like some surreal dream having him in her dorm room talking with her family.It was the stuff she figured boyfriends did. the stuff she had secretly hoped he would do one day.

Sneaking a glance at him from the corner of her eye she thought back to that first day of high school. Of course like most of the freshmen girls she realized that he was hot, and he had continued to stay hot all through out high school. It hadn't been his looks though that had drawn her to him. No it was the way he carried himself. The way that he always seemed to be the center of attention. He was in almost every picture in the year book. Erica like to point out that that was only because Cassidy was the yearbook photographer, but that wasn't it he was just always everywhere.

" Thank you so much for the help Levi dear." her mom patted him on the shoulder smiling the same smile she used on clients. "We're were going to go have lunch if you would like to join us?"

Wavi

Old 08-23-2011, 01:41 PM

With a rose colored blush coming over his face, Levi graciously accepted the offer. "I cannot remember the last time I ate with someone. With my parents being separated, I rarely get to see them both in the same setting. It sucks, too. They divided the United States in half. Mother gets the east coast and father gets the west. That man you saw with the same colored hair as I... he's my father. I hate it, too. He never wants to do anything with me...."

His eyes drifted to his feet before they came back up with a large grin shining below them. "But enough about my sob story life! I would very much appreciate it if you would allow me to honor to join you. Furthermore, if Cass is okay with it, I would also like to explore the campus some with her. Oh, and you're all free to join us! The more the merrier. Besides, we'll be able to find our classrooms faster, or so I believe."

Even though he knew her father seemed to loath him, Levi did his best to keep the men in Cassy's life content. So what if they hated his guts? It's not like he was about to date their daughter. She just wasn't... well, she wasn't his type.

"Mr. Hobbes, if you don't mind, I can make sure the other men in this wing respect your daughter. I believe the majority of these guys, based off the people that have walked by, are anti-social gamers. So I highly doubt your daughter would ever feel threatened. Moreover, the RA is right next door. Well, technically the women's room is. But he's beside that." Pausing for a second, he turned to Cassy. "I believe my father is good friend's with Allen's father. Allen's father is a high ranked professor at the school. We're in good hands. My father went out of his way to make sure I was the best floor. We have the best RA and we're in the ideal location. We're also only on the second floor. Can't get much better than that!"

Without even knowing it, Levi was smiling and actually speaking highly of his father. When it finally hit him, his eyes became wide and his jaw dropped. "Wow... for once in my father's life, he actually... he... he put my needs above his own. Huh, maybe he's... not the man mom raised me to believe."

Peeking out the window in Cassy's room, he saw the shadow of his father before the red hair appeared. Hand touching the glass, he looked longingly at the man before returning his attention to the Hobbes.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2011, 04:12 AM

"We'll just drop you kids off after lunch and you can go exploring then."

She was really glad her mom had answered for her since Cassidy was sure her face resembled a deer in caught in headlights at the moment. Levi just asked her to walk around the campus with her. Really? What alternate universe had they driven into on their way here? Once she realized she was staring at him she turned her head in the other direction her face heating up.

When he started talking about his father though she saw a different expression on his face then anything he wore in high school. It wasn't one of his cocky self assured smiles or even a carefree smile. She moved towards him like she was going to touch him, try to reassure him. Cass stopped halfway to him, " I..I'm sure that he's looked out for you in his own way."

Bridget's heart went out to the boy no older then her own child. To be split between two parents must be so hard for him and still he was a friendly child. Offering to help them and even watch out for Cassidy. She couldn't have picked a better boy for her daughter to be with. Even Robert seemed to smile at the boy. Of course he didn't know how his ' littler girl' felt about Levi.

" So who wants Italian?"

Wavi

Old 08-25-2011, 02:31 AM

The looks he received only confused the boy. Had he said something? No, he hadn't said anything, yet. As he was about to ask what they were staring at, he realized that it was the look on his face that had caused the staring. With a laugh, he eased the cocked eyebrow and the 'deer in the headlight' look.

"I've never... well, I've never actually been to a real restaurant. So whatever you all want is fine by me. I always had our butler or cook serve me. Heh, college is going to be weird. I won't have mother's maids around to clean up afraid me or here to cook me food. Hmmm, I wonder if I can still get them to come here to play tennis with me...."

Again, he felt all eyes on him. Oh, that's right! They don't know I'm from money. Heh, from the looks of it, they aren't very wealthy. Maybe I should just tell them I'm joking? No, what's the point in lying.

"Both my parents are wealthy. You could say I was spoiled left and right as a child. It'll probably be the main reason I drop out of college. I'm really not cut out for this kind of thing. The only reason my grades were so high in school was because I had a private tutor who worked with me every day."

His hands slid behind his neck as he smiled at the family. "I think you'd all like my butler. He's a really nice guy. My age, too. I tried to convenience my mother to send him to college with me... but she refused. She didn't want to be without her best servant."

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-26-2011, 07:06 PM

Cassidy had know that the Remington's were wealthy, everyone know it was kind of hard not to know. She hadn't had any idea that his family had enough money that he had a butler. Standing with him in her small dorm room with her family felt awkward now. The Hobbes weren't a very wealthy family. They had a nice house and could afford to send their two children to college. Her mother's business was going strong.

"oh, well sweetie I'm glade we'll be the first to introduce you to eating out." She had to give it to her mom the woman could respond to anything. Cass figured it had to do with dealing with stressed out brides all of the time. " Cass why don't you go with Levi to pick up anything he needs from his room and meet us down at the car."

Bridget was already pulling her two other children out of the room.Robert throwing glances over his shoulder at he boy standing in his daughter. They weren't the threatening glances from earlier.

So she just stood in the room watching her family leave her alone in a room with the boy of her dreams. about to go out and eat with her family. " You don't have to go if you don't want to."