Aperance:

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 PM

ooh me likey let me show you mine XD

name:Cody
sex:male
race:fairy
bio: ??? its a mystery.only everyone who knows him knows he has a major obsession with green.why ??nobody knows
pic:

Last edited by zexx; 10-06-2009 at 10:19 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-06-2009, 10:35 PM

DAW i love youts

Yukina groaned as she opened her eyes.She blinked.Looking around she notice she was lieing in the middle of an ally way.She sighed sitting up and flinched holding her arm.Seeing it scartched and bliding she stood up. Trying to rember how she got there.Sighing ,the memories came back to her. She had been disowned bt her parents.For refuseing mary the stuck up cat demon they had chosen for her.Then when she had left, the stuck up cat demons famil went after her and attemted to kill her.Shakeing wer head she wondered out of he ally way and looked around at the strange new world she was in.Tall structors with lights,a icky oder hung on the air.No Grass just a wierd hard ground.And wierder monsters that were zooming by in lines.Sje jumped hearing thunder and seeing lightning flash as it started to rain.She ran down the street evoiding the crouds of humans that stared at her.She blinked seeing a forest , with wird lights and chairs(a city park).It seemed safe.She darted across the road ,almost getting hit my the noicesy monseres ashe ran into the wierd forest and into a hallow tree and she sat down with her knees up to her chest.She shook like a leafe.where am i?h-how did i get here? she thought to herself .

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2009, 11:01 PM

Cody jumped as her heard the thunder."man I'll never get over that"he grumbled to himself as he got up off the floor .Cody hand always been afraid of thunder.he stood up and walked to the bathroom turning on the water he splashed some on his face.then reached over grabbing a green towel. he dried his face hanging it back up nearly. he looked in the mirror.fluffing his hair he smiled then walked back to the bedroom.He reached into his dresser pulling out a green tank top some black cargo pants and a green and black hoodie.His usually attire he quickly got dressed folding his pj's he layed them on his pillow. he fixed the green quilt on his bed smiling, he placed his green stuffed pony by his pj's. "there we go"he said taking a look around his room once more to make sure everything was in it's correct place.He was a neat freak about his stuff.he closed and locked his door then put his key's in his pocket they jangled a bit as they met with the change already there.

Cody walked down the hall taking a turn to the left he headed down the stairs.Glad he lived on the third floor and not the top .Cody always took the stairs the elevators scared him.reaching the main floor he nodded to the lady at the desk before steeping out on the street. he looked up he loved the rain just not the thunder. He pulled up his hood and headed towards the park .He loved being in the presence of the trees and the grass and the flowers.

((wow thats a really long one sorry got carried away lol))

Last edited by zexx; 10-06-2009 at 11:05 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-06-2009, 11:21 PM

Yukina sneexed and shivered.Damn her ex-family.They sent her to this world she new nothing about.There were humans everywhere.She blinked hearing a crack of lightnig and blinkeing she rand out of the tree as lightnig struck it and jumped out the way as it fell over.She sat under a tree paning as she stared at the tree that was once her shelter.Once again she was in the rain.She made herself into a balland shived constently.And closed her eyes.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-06-2009, 11:41 PM

Cody jumped as he herd the thunder again but kept walking towards the park he could feal a scared ness radisating from somewhere there as well as the pain of the trees.as cody saw the tree that had falled over he knelt to the ground spreading his hand wide on the ground he asorbed the trees pain into himself. he hated to see the park suffer.the scared ness was still there looking around he saw a girl with cat like ears curled into a ball slowly he aproached the girl "excuse me miss are you ok?"he asked as he knelt in front of her .

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-06-2009, 11:44 PM

Yukinas ears twitched and her eyes shout open.Seeing Cody she screamed and jumped up into a tree hideing behind a branch.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 12:28 AM

Cody triped and fell backward when she screamed "i'm sorry i didn't meadn to scare you "he said from his spot on the ground.He stood up from the ground brushing off his pants then fluffing his hair again .Something he does on a usual basis "you looked lost and i'm just trying to help." he said looking at the tree.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 12:41 AM

Yukina carefully poked her head out."w-where am i?",she asked.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 01:08 AM

Cody looked up at the girl "new york city"he replied as he walked over to a bench and sat down."my names Cody."he said with a smile.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 01:23 AM

"new yourk city?",she said blinking."never heard of it",sh said comeing out of hideing with causion."im Yukina",she said softly

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 AM

"nono silly not yourk york "he said with a smile "and it's nice to meet you .so how did you get here anyway?if you don't mind me asking."He said.Cody picking at a spot on his jacket.he reached up ar ruffled his hair as the wind blew and the rain kept coming down.

Last edited by zexx; 10-07-2009 at 01:45 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 01:51 AM

Yukina looked down."i dont know...im not from here ,or even from your world|,she said looking around and shivered feeling the rain comeing down still."i woke up in a tiny long narrow agrae,on the ground",she said siftly.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 01:58 AM

"why don't we get out of this rain before you catch a cold and i'll tell you more about me and this world as you call it"he said standing up and brushing off. He flufed his hair sending little droplets of water everywhere.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 02:13 AM

Yukina blinked watching him then nodded."okay"

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 02:26 AM

Cody stood and waited for her to come up next to him"i'm not origanly from this world either"he said with a smile "ya hungry?"he asked as he started walking towards the street.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 02:35 AM

Yukina followed,staying close to him looking aroundShe would have said no but her stomach gave it away.It growled.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 02:44 AM

Cody smiled "here"he stuck out his hand for her to grab whilt they walked across the street some cars and a truck or two passed.

Last edited by zexx; 10-07-2009 at 03:07 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 02:51 AM

Yukina quickly took his hand holding onto and lightly clung to him when they passsed."w-what are those monsters they make the air smell hoibale"

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 03:15 AM

Cody laughed he just couldn't help himself .then the thunder roared againg and he jumped."ok ok he mumbled to himself "he looked at her "the people here call them cars "they waited for the light to change then walked across the street. Then turned right and walked down past a flowers shop a music store and then stoped in front of a small department store he opened the door making the bells jingle that were tied to it .he motined for her to go inside.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 03:20 AM

Yukina blinked hearing the bells and looked up at them as she entered hitting them with her hand as she went in.

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 03:26 AM

"first we need to get you a hat cuz no offence cuz i like your ears and all but they will atract a lot of unwanted attion."he said as he walked over to the hat rack he grabed about four dirrfent hats all of them one shade of green or another he smiled showing them to her "here we go"he said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 03:31 AM

Yukina ooked at them acwardly and sniffed them."they smell wierd"

zexx
*^_^*

Old 10-07-2009, 03:37 AM

Cody laughed "yeah i guess thats cuz they are made diffrent that what you would think "he said looking at her clothes.He put all of them down except the green beanie that mached his clothes he put it on "see no harm done "he said with a smile.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-07-2009, 03:42 AM

Yukina looked at him then takeing one put it on and looked at him,"well?"