ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 01:30 AM

This is a roleplay between catarina and I.

Pairing: angel x demon

PROFILE:

Name: Yuuki Hanamori
Height/Weight: 5'1 / 110
Personality: Sweet, gentle, caring, bubbly. Can be violent when confronted with enemies and when in danger. Tends to overreact because of her temper. Loves everything and everyone, even demons sometimes (as long as they're only silly troublemakers)
Bio: In her first life, Yuuki Hanamori was known as Yuuki Nagasaki. However, at the age of 10, she was run over by a drunk driver. When she died and went to Heaven, she was prepared to move on peacefully, but was unable to do so when she was instantly reincarnated into the Hanamori family as their newborn baby. The catch? She had to be an angel -- fighting the demons away by night. Her morning life, however, is quite normal. She absolutely loves rock and metal music, and she plays guitar for fun. She owns a Schecter Hellraiser C-1 ( Hellraiser C-1 - Schecter Guitar Research )
Picture:

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 AM

Name: Rakuro Tashima
Height/Weight: 5,8/ 140
Personality: Michevious, but sweet and cute. He loves causing trouble for everyone.
Bio: He doesn't remember anything about being a demon. As far as he is concerned, he is just an average human. He works at a coffee shop on main street. He gets alot of girls flirting with him but ignores most of them.
Pic:

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 01:54 AM

Yuuki yawned as she walked down the street. Sleep was something she was severely lacking due to all the demons starting to invade the human world. Rubbing her eyes, the raven took at peek at the coffee shop across the street. There was one boy there, being nearly attacked by girls. Sighing, she decided that she could probably help in some way -- people respected Yuuki in this part of town.
After walking into the coffee shop, Yuuki managed to swiftly make her way to the boy and turned around to face the crowd of girls. "C'mon, you guys. Leave the dude alone -- he works here to sell you guys the shops goods, not to deal with you flirtatious girls." Shooing them away the girl turned back to the dark-haired boy. She was immediately intrigued by his blood-red hair and clear, transparent eyes. Blinking a few times, she spoke to the boy with a smile. "Sorry! I just noticed you were in a bind. I suppose I'm the only person who actually wants a cup of coffee here, hm?" She took her wallet out and waved it in front of her. "Can I order a little something then?" She grinned brightly.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 01:58 AM

"thanks and sure what would you like?" he asked. He was greatful someone was able to get the girls away. There was something about this girl that intriged him. She seemed.... different.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 02:05 AM

She pondered the question for a moment before answering. "How about an espresso? I'm so exhausted; I definitely need something that strong." Yuuki rubbed her eyes gently, not noticing how she was slumping to one side. Suddenly, she was almost falling, so she gripped the counter next to her and straightened herself out. Laughing heartily, Yuuki apologized. "I'm so sorry! I'm so stupid today, like a real idiot." Rubbing her head, she looked apologetically at the boy. There's something... different.... about him...

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 02:08 AM

"its but you should sit down. I'll bring it too you. We don't want you falling now do we" he siad. He went to the machines and started it and was soon finished and came from behind the counter and gave to her. "one esspresso" he siad.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 02:13 AM

She giggled lightly when she took the espresso. "Thank's so much! By the way, I'm Yuuki! Yuuki Hanamori! Pleased to meet you!" She winked at the boy and laughed again, shaking her head. "God. I'm so ridiculous right now." Sleepily, she leaned against the counter and slid down the floor. She sipped the espresso, savoring the bitter taste that would hopefully wake her up. "I'm sorry that I'm sitting on your floor. I'm afraid that I'll fall if I walk..." Sighing, Yuuki took another swig of the coffee.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2011, 11:33 AM

"its ok. no problem. do you want something to eat? my treat since you got rid of the girls" he said.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-02-2011, 09:55 PM

"Ah..." Yuuki stuttered. The boy was really nice, besides his cold demeanor. Perhaps... he could be a new friend. "Um... A croissant, maybe?" The coffee was already doing the trick -- she could feel her usual liveliness returning. "Hey, uh, what's your name?" the girl asked, finally standing up. She leaned on the counter and looked at the kid with kind, curious eyes.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 01:15 AM

"coming right up and the names Rakuro" he said with a wink and he walked behind the counter and came back with a warm buttery croissant. "here ya go" he said.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 01:37 AM

When the boy winked at her, Yuuki's face became the equivalent of a cherry. "Th-Thanks so much!" she managed to stutter, the blush on her face evident. Shaking her head vigorously, the angel laughed at herself. "Sorry about that. I don't usually get guys as lovely as yourself winking at me." Giving Rakuro a wink herself, she giggled lightly, biting into the croissant.
After Yuuki finished her little snack and coffee, she bounced up with full vigor. "I feel great now! Sheesh, I need to get more sleep." She blinked a few times, looking at Rakuro curiously. "Hm. Here!" Grabbing a pen out of her pocket, she gently took the boy's hand and scribbled her cell phone number in his palm. "If you ever want to talk or something, I'm your girl! Don't be afraid to call -- I don't bite.... Much." Grinning at Rakuro, she ran out of the coffee shop and down the block to get home.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 01:41 AM

"thanks" Rakuro yelled after her then went back to work. He thought about the girl for the rest of the night. She seemed.... different. He closed up the shop when it was closing time and made his way home.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 01:57 AM

Returning home, Yuuki quickly got to doing her homework. She needed to finish this now before the demons came out to play. Quickly, the girl changed into her normal clothing -- a tight, white tank top, short-cropped leather jacket, and black jeans. People always said that it never suited her, but it was just her style.
It was almost right after the angel finished her work that her stomach lurched -- a result of sensing a strong demon. She nearly bolted out the door, searching for the demon she was supposed to target. When all of the sudden....

BAM.

"What the..." Rubbing her head, the raven looked forward to see who she knocked into. "R-Rakuro-kun! Oh, I'm so sorry!" Yuuki kneeled on the the sidewalk and reached out, lightly laying her pale hand on Rakuro's cheek. Wide, frightened eyes stared at his.
Out of nowhere, before they could go anywhere, a dark stream of power came lunging at the two, and Yuuki acted on instinct. "Look out!" Tackling him to the ground, the angel wrapped her arms around Rakuro in a protective manner, making sure to clutch his head into her chest. In a split second, Yuuki had gone "angel" -- her hair turning pure white and a giant, feathery shield blocking the attack from hitting them.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 02:07 AM

Rakuro stared at her. "Yuuki wh..what are you?" he asked.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 02:18 AM

Letting go of Rakuro gently, she stood up and walked a few steps forward, letting him see the snowy white hair and glowing skin that adorned all angels. "Forgive me, Rakuro," she told him, turning her head to meet his eyes. "If you'd like, you could call me an angel." Rolling up her sleeves, she summoned all of her power together, forming two bladed weapons that she gripped in her hands. "I won't let you escape!" In a flash of light, Yuuki and the demon began to fight, slashing at each other wildly.
Suddenly, the demon unleashed a blast of energy and sent Yuuki flying backwards, crashing into a tree. Blood splattered across the ground.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 02:27 AM

Rakuro didn't know what to do. he had a weird felling in his stomach now. He ignored it. He watched the fight. he didn't know what to do.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 03:52 AM

Getting up slowly, Yuuki wiped the drops of blood from her mouth. When the demon targeted Rakuro again, the angel beat him with speed. Casting an spell, she forced the demon to rupture into a cloud of smoke. From there, Yuuki's eyes seemed to go dead -- their shimmer fading. Her hair became it's natural raven color, and her glow disappeared. In turn, she also collapsed on the ground, completely unconscious.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 03:57 AM

Rakuro ran over to her to make sure she was ok. He then picked her up and went to his house and laid her on the bed. He waited for her to wake up. She had questions.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 04:01 AM

Feeling lightheaded, Yuuki moaned in discomfort as she came to. She shifted around, realizing she was in someone's bed. Her own? No, Rakuro's. Slowly but surely, the Angel's eyes fluttered open, gazing upon the boy. Yuuki got up slowly, pain seeping trough her entire frame. "R-Rakuro... I..."

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 04:03 AM

Rakuro looked at her. "How are you feeling?" he asked. he wasn't going to ask anything yet.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 04:07 AM

Coughing several times, Yuuki laughed lightly and said, "Like crap. But not everything's always good." She looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry... I showed you... That part..." She laughed once more. "You must think I'm a freak of nature, huh?" Yuuki coughed again, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 04:12 AM

"don't be so sure of what i think. i dont judge harshly. You told me you were and angel. But i don't get it how can you hid eit?" he asked.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 04:25 AM

Yuuki laughed lightly, patting his head. "You're a curious one, hm? Well, I only go out at night as an angel, watching over the town and making sure the demon's aren't causing too much trouble. The one today... Well... He was too strong to be run-of-the-mill, so when I sensed him, I sprinted outside." Looking morosely at his eyes, she continued. "I can hide it because I'm still human. After all... I was reincarnated after I died... 16 years ago..."

catarina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-03-2011, 04:31 AM

"you died before? intresting. Anything else i should know?" he asked.

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-03-2011, 04:37 AM

Yuuki pouted in mock defeat. "You're so mean! No shame at all!" She laughed lightly and then looked at the wall in front of her morosely. "In my first life, I died When a drunk driver slammed me into a building. I was only 10. I remember seeing my parents mourn... Then I was reincarnated. What's more to know?" Even though she had an emotionless face, hot tears streamed down her face.