LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-25-2014, 06:26 PM

I love them as well, I just wish that there were a few more items with purple shades than there were, but other than that, I love all of the re-colours!

Totally understandable why you didn't want to add onto Maria's crazy life! Stress and sickness and life sometimes is a pain. Totally fine the way it's been! :)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 04-25-2014, 07:47 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is obsessed with the duck egg color!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-25-2014, 07:55 PM

it's nice to see obsessed people about colors I like it

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-25-2014, 07:56 PM

Lol, because Hummy hopes this means we will make them more?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-25-2014, 11:14 PM

I'm beyond thrilled if people love the duck egg palette, as it's one that I made and is a favourite RL colour of mine ><

Mel! I'd never really realised that the dirty punk stuff was a unique palette, I think the pink from that set probably is too, hmm! Something to bear in mind for the future.

Unless...the more sensible option might be to recolour the dirty punk items so they match other turquoise items...

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 04-26-2014, 12:43 AM

I like to have one of everything in Lavender/Sugarplum, so I was happy to get those. I spent a lot on the recolors!
But it was a very good idea to do them.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-26-2014, 01:09 AM

I'm really happy you guys enjoyed the colors that were chosen. I worry that I'm chosing colors you all will hate lol.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 01:51 AM

My favorite color from the set of recolors is yellow. X3

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 04-26-2014, 02:14 AM

I personally like the recolors. A lot of them are ones many have been longing for. And as for no new stuff, it happens. Sometime I dont have time to come online for events because of real life. And I think everyone should recall that seeing as the staff is human and have lives outside of Mene just like the rest of us. I like the lowkey from time to time. :) Great job in my opinion.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 04-26-2014, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
I'm beyond thrilled if people love the duck egg palette, as it's one that I made and is a favourite RL colour of mine ><

Mel! I'd never really realised that the dirty punk stuff was a unique palette, I think the pink from that set probably is too, hmm! Something to bear in mind for the future.

Unless...the more sensible option might be to recolour the dirty punk items so they match other turquoise items...
But I want more of the dirty punk turquoise color! xD I test all of the turquoise against it because I really want to wear the items, but I don't want to only wear them with themselves. Though I did come up with a rather cute outfit that used the top and boots using the avatar creator.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 04-26-2014, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the mini-event.
I know Maria is busy, especially this time of year, so I think we all completely understand about not wanting to put too much on her.

Thanks for the recolors, you all did a great job on those.
The only problems I had with them was that there were a few great colors, but nothing that really worked with them.
Example: plum sexy corset really needed one of the Valentina skirts to go with it. I really loved the color of it.
The other problem was a few of the colors needed more than one item of that color.
Example: atlantis, plum, & white chocolate only had one item of each color.

I really loved that you included colors like owl, regal, midnight & leaf in these recolors.
That made me happy.