nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Have a good nap!!! Thank you for keeping me company <3333
Thanks! I may end up just curling up in bed with my stuffed panda, and watching NCIS. *laughs* You're welcome!! <333

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Quote:
haha I have some good friends who listen to me too <3 oddly enough - I actually feel better ranting to someone online than in real life XD So hummy hears a lot of my problems XD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:02 PM ----------

hey that's awesome!! congratulations!!!
Thanks! I'm really excited because it's hard to get As in that class

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Thanks! I may end up just curling up in bed with my stuffed panda, and watching NCIS. *laughs* You're welcome!! <333
haha I have law and order svu on right now XDDDD

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Thanks! I'm really excited because it's hard to get As in that class
aw but you work hard so that hard work is paying off :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:

LOL! I've got all my NCIS dvd's sitting next to me - the first five seasons. Maybe I'll start at Season one again, and just go through all of them. That's lots of hours of awesomeness! LOL!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
LOL! I've got all my NCIS dvd's sitting next to me - the first five seasons. Maybe I'll start at Season one again, and just go through all of them. That's lots of hours of awesomeness! LOL!
wow that IS a lot of hours!!! but at least it would be fun :D

My friend gave me the first three seasons - my mom is borrowing them though because she's starting to love the show XD

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 03-19-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
That's why I chose this program - because I will only ever take one class at a time. Teaching full time and then taking classes is hard - but since it's only one at a time, it's totally doable :D

You should do it :D
I can imagine that it would be hard. It's great that there are programs like that to make it easier for you to get your masters.

I know that I should, but I'm already in so much debt because of school. Plus I'm not sure if I would be stuck with doing part-time classes because I have two part-time jobs and the one might go to full time if I decide to work at two different stores for the one. I'll probably wait until I get into a better financial situation before I make a final decision.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-19-2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
wow that IS a lot of hours!!! but at least it would be fun :D

My friend gave me the first three seasons - my mom is borrowing them though because she's starting to love the show XD
Yeah. Figured out that at almost 3 hours per disk and 6 disks per season... yeah, that's a lot! ROFL and oh, nice! Ok, I'm really heading off now myself, as I need to try to get at least a bit of sleep or some sort of rest in before getting back up in awhile as I may be skyping with a friend back east who's also a signer. =]

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I can imagine that it would be hard. It's great that there are programs like that to make it easier for you to get your masters.

I know that I should, but I'm already in so much debt because of school. Plus I'm not sure if I would be stuck with doing part-time classes because I have two part-time jobs and the one might go to full time if I decide to work at two different stores for the one. I'll probably wait until I get into a better financial situation before I make a final decision.
I know the debt sucks - but at least you would only have a little bit more debt and that it wouldn't be you getting in debt for absolutely nothing?

But yeah - this program is through a great school with a great reputation and they make it easy for us because they know we all teach full time!

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Yeah. Figured out that at almost 3 hours per disk and 6 disks per season... yeah, that's a lot! ROFL and oh, nice! Ok, I'm really heading off now myself, as I need to try to get at least a bit of sleep or some sort of rest in before getting back up in awhile as I may be skyping with a friend back east who's also a signer. =]
damn! that's a lot of hours!!! that would take days to get through if you did nothing but watch NCIS XDDDD

have fun!

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:

Yeah :D
I'm really proud of myself considering I have four hard classes and I'm getting As in all of them

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah :D
I'm really proud of myself considering I have four hard classes and I'm getting As in all of them
I bet your mother is super proud of you!

How is your God Daughter by the way?

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I bet your mother is super proud of you!

How is your God Daughter by the way?
She is! :D Especially since I'm doing all of this while going through problems with my blood and iron that makes me exhausted all the time

She's good :) I'm still watching her five days a week and she just turned 1 in January
She's learning more words and she laughs alot so she's pretty fun to play with

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
She is! :D Especially since I'm doing all of this while going through problems with my blood and iron that makes me exhausted all the time

She's good :) I'm still watching her five days a week and she just turned 1 in January
She's learning more words and she laughs alot so she's pretty fun to play with
Wow - time just flies by! I can't believe she's already 1!!!

I'm sorry you are having problems!!! Is it anemia?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I know the debt sucks - but at least you would only have a little bit more debt and that it wouldn't be you getting in debt for absolutely nothing?

But yeah - this program is through a great school with a great reputation and they make it easy for us because they know we all teach full time!
Possibly, I don't know I'll have to think about it and stuff. There aren't really very many jobs for what I was going to school for well at least the one thing and the other there aren't any jobs for it.

That is really great.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2013, 07:33 PM

Hello everyone I just thought I would stop in and say hello! I hope everyone is doing good!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Possibly, I don't know I'll have to think about it and stuff. There aren't really very many jobs for what I was going to school for well at least the one thing and the other there aren't any jobs for it.

That is really great.
I think I asked you this before...a long time ago...but what did you go to school for?

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellybean1985 View Post
Hello everyone I just thought I would stop in and say hello! I hope everyone is doing good!
Hello Chellybean!!! Welcome!! Are you new to mene? I haven't seen you around before! But how are you?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I think I asked you this before...a long time ago...but what did you go to school for?
When I was actually going at a campus I was studying Graphic Design and considering a minor in Digital Photography. After I quit and went back I started doing online classes, but had to start over as a freshmen since I couldn't get the college I attended for 2 1/2 years to release my transcripts to my new school. I had to start as a Graphic Design major until I had my portfolio ready then I was going to switch to the Game Art and Design major.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:41 PM

You're really good at drawing :0

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
When I was actually going at a campus I was studying Graphic Design and considering a minor in Digital Photography. After I quit and went back I started doing online classes, but had to start over as a freshmen since I couldn't get the college I attended for 2 1/2 years to release my transcripts to my new school. I had to start as a Graphic Design major until I had my portfolio ready then I was going to switch to the Game Art and Design major.
Oh wow - so much work already in there! the field of graphic design I feel is changing to much every year!

Well guys - I have to get off and go to that meeting at my school D: Don't know when I'll be back on tonight - if I am - if we get out late again I'll come home and go right to bed D:

Bye!!! <333

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn Leigh View Post
You're really good at drawing :0
Aw thank youuuu! I'm really rusty unfortunately D: I haven't drawn something besides pixel clothing in quite some time D:

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:45 PM

Congrats on getting two pages while i was at class xD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Oh wow - so much work already in there! the field of graphic design I feel is changing to much every year!

Well guys - I have to get off and go to that meeting at my school D: Don't know when I'll be back on tonight - if I am - if we get out late again I'll come home and go right to bed D:

Bye!!! <333

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 07:42 PM ----------

Aw thank youuuu! I'm really rusty unfortunately D: I haven't drawn something besides pixel clothing in quite some time D:
Yeah a lot of work, but by what I understand from a friend of mine that did finish who was in the same major. It wouldn't have mattered much because the professor for our major wasn't teaching us half of the stuff we needed to know to actually enter the graphic design career field. Graphic Design is changing a lot and right now I'm afraid that I'd be at a lose if I tried to re-enter it.

Bye bye Maria.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 PM

Well I'm not good at drawing much anymore
I stopped for like a year it feels like lol

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 03-19-2013, 07:58 PM

2 more pages when I am watching Conan.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Wow - time just flies by! I can't believe she's already 1!!!

I'm sorry you are having problems!!! Is it anemia?
I know! She's a big girl now

Yeah, it is. My blood count has been dropping and I can't absorb enough iron. I went last Monday to a hematologist and they took 14 vials of my blood for tests

---------- Post added 03-19-2013 at 06:05 PM ----------

By the way, did you get my pm?

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 03-19-2013, 10:05 PM

It's funny...you went to the doc cuz you were low on hemoglobin, and they decide to deplete you even further...

Kind of like in the dark ages when they "bled" people to make them well.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2013, 10:08 PM

I am not exactly new to mene I just haven't been on in a couple years I took a break to get some things done in my life but now I have nothing but time on my hands so I am back to resume my rping and I am doing good I am just getting over a very bad cold that ive had for 3 weeks now.