star77
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-01-2011, 11:56 PM

Siz: I love your hair with all my heart.
PA: I don't really care for you scythe
Pweep: eye candy I love your aiv she's so cute. I love the read balloon

GraveRobber
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to GraveRobber

Old 02-02-2011, 03:05 AM

Pa: I love the theme. You have an awesome almost gothic look about you.
Pweep: I don't care for the weapon. It fits in its own right, being a combination of black and white, but.. Being the only truly "Gray" item, well....
Star: Eye Candy

Woodlandnymph
Master Debater

Old 02-02-2011, 04:02 AM

Something I like: Pweep I love the take on Valentines Day. Love is a bit messy sometimes, no? lol

Something I don't like: star77 Perhaps the gray cobblestone underneath..... that is throwing me off a bit.

Eye Something:GraveRobber Eye Sore. Sorry! I wish I could say otherwise, but it's not my cup of tea. <3 I get and love the cosplay, but I think the colors are off

(Oh man I did it wrong!) ::EDITED::

Last edited by Woodlandnymph; 02-02-2011 at 04:16 AM..

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:09 AM

Star, I love the colors your using. Pinks and blues make a really happy avatar in my opinion. :)

What I don't like about Grave's avatar is the eye make-up. It throws the avatar off a bit I think, mainly because of the color I think.. ;3

Wood's avatar is easily eye candy. I love the goddess snake theme~ <3

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-02-2011, 05:51 AM

Grave Robber - Somehow I feel the avatar matches the user ID :)

Woodlandnymph - There is really nothing not to like honestly ^^" But if I HAD to say something it is probably because of a personal preference. I'm not a purple/gold fan...

Simp - Eye-catching! The theme is awesome and the ninja looks like it was on a mad killing spree. Smiling after creating havoc and stealing children's toys! It looks insane but awesome! XD

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2011, 06:03 AM

@wood: i love the purple snakes, your avatar makes the snake body work really well :yes:

@Simplicity: i don't like the teddy bear. it just doesn't fit with the theme :\

@Pancake: EYE CANDY! NOMONOMNOM. i love those colors together, and its so angelically demonic >.<

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 02-02-2011, 07:10 PM

Something I like: I love the theme. And I love the items you have used. Give you a kick ass "I have lived in this forest for ever now. Its my forest. GTFO my woods bitches, or I kill you."

Something I don't like: I honestly don't think you really need the festive ribbon. I don't think it really adds anything to the avi, so I would take it out XD

Eye Candy, Eye Sore or Eye Catching?: Eye catching! Just a marvelous avi. You have done a super job at balancing your colours, and your avi is not cluttered in the least :D

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2011, 11:19 PM

I love Pancake because I think the way she executed that color scheme is amazingly amazing. Plus, she gives off the impression of the cutest little person in the world, and then as you turn around - ZING! she kills you. It's brilliant.

Chronic could use
maybe a little blue around the ankles? And possibly a different facial expression? xD

Kiako is
definately eye candy. Not only does she LOOK like she could be in an MnM's package, but the color scheme is so random, yet so pleasing to look at, and it really is well done.

Taliesin
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-03-2011, 12:20 AM

Something I like: The use of colours! It's simply awesome XD I don't think I've seen blue, pink and gold used quite so well.

Something I don't like: Uuh.... this is hard... I think I'd have to say the headscarf. I dunno but it just bugs me a little. Maybe changing the headband to orange and getting rid of the headscarf?

Eye thing: Eye catching because of the bright summery colours XD

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 02-03-2011, 12:22 AM

I like Kiako's avatar because of the colors being used. They're just so dang pretty together! <3

Abomination could use some black pants~ ^^ They'd look nice layered under the skirts~ :'D

Taliesin is eye catching! The theme just makes me :drool:~

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-03-2011, 01:13 AM

i love abomination's use of brown/red together. i'm not big on brown, and red just makes it look spectacular

taliesin... i can't say i'm a fan of it, but the blue needs to be spread around, as well as the red... unless you're cosplaying ;D

Simplicity is eye candy! i love how the theme is really solid and the use of all the CI's is epic :yes:

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-03-2011, 03:26 AM

Taliesin's avatar's them is nice. It tells a story of how this character got tortured and is now out to get revenge!

How can I say anything bad about Simp? O.o Its a real toughie because it really is an amazing avatar! Okay, maybe the footwear? The slippers are somewhat blue-ish and its out of place. As if the avatar could not find a pair of matching slippers to go kill with ^^" Maybe you could just smear it with blood?

Chonic's avatar is eye-candy to me! It looks good enough to eat because of all the flavours I'm imagining represented by the pallete of colours used in the avatar. It looks really sweet but also looked like a lot of effort has been made to plan such a complex looking avatar :) Nice job!

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 AM

.Simplicity. - I love the theme you're going with. It reminds me of Lara Croft. If she went crazy and bloodthirsty ._.

chronic_heartbreak14 - I don't like the dark blueish color. The rest of the avatar is soft, and I think you should continue that instead of introduce a clashing color.

Pa-pancake - I feel like I commented on this avatar before...but I don't remember. Anyway, I'd say eye catching. It's not bad, but it's just not for my personal taste.

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2011, 11:24 PM

I love Chronic
because she uses that ribbon without shame! Seriously though, nobody ever really uses those ribbons besides maybe two people on Mene. I just love how she makes it look like it belongs in the avatar.

Pancake could use some green around her waist. That's it though, because the avatar just brings such happiness to me that I don't want to find anything wrong with it (not that there is, anyway).

Pweep is an eye sore. I'm sorry, but some things on this avatar don't seem to fit. You're covered in blood, yet you have a bow and a heart balloon? The hair doesn't really tickle my fancy, nor does the blood on the legs or so much of the axe.
It's really just not my tastes.

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 02-06-2011, 06:39 PM

@ Pa-pancake ~ I love how the item choice and vibrant colors bring a cheery mood to your avatar.

@ || P W E E P || ~ I don't like the balloon on that avatar. It seems sort of random. How can you even carry a knife and balloon on the same hand?

@ Abomination. ~ I'd say it's an eye-catching avatar. The pinks and reds really pop out from the blacks and whites.

KidK Mirai
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2011, 12:11 AM

@ || PWEEP || - Nice combo of the adorable and the evil creepy, there! I like how the white skin makes her look like an evil doll bent on murder. o_@

@ Abomination - I like this color combo a lot but for some reason the skin tone is bugging me. Too light, maybe? Finding something negative to say is hard here. XD;

@ woohoohelloppl - Eye Candy, on account of for some reason the layering and color choices look delicious to me. o.o I'm reminded of ice-cream and liquorice. And also it's attractive! The mix and layout of the colors looks very nice!

Flaming_triforce
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2011, 12:26 AM

Abomination.~ I love the purple and brown combination :3

woohoohelloppl~ I don't really like your eyes, they are kinda weird, I dunno.

KidK Mirai~ Eye Candy fo sho! You look like a strawberry puff, I love it XD

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-07-2011, 05:05 AM

i like the overcoat thing that fans around woohoo. it looks neat and fits nicely

i dont like Mirai's pink heart explosions or the light pink fluff around the bottom, while they give it a little pop they look out of place and put a lot of pink in one place.

Triforce is eye catching to me because she's not an eyesore because it is a nice layering and colors, but not eye candy either because her legs bother me, that giant chunk of white looks wrong, and the fish and light purple on the skirt also looks strange.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-08-2011, 04:20 PM

Mirai's avatar is so suitable for Valentines Day and it looks so elegant! I love how it manages to look like a Disney princess but not overkilling it with brightsie cuteness ^^

Flaming's leg area seems a little too white perhaps? A little darkness there would make the avatar perfect!

Chronic is partially naked O.o so its eye-catching if I were a pervert but right now... eye-sore, needs clothes! And I know she has the ability to come up with something awesome!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 02-08-2011, 04:53 PM

Triforce/Good: Love the use of purple in your avatar! I especially like the hair color. :D It's bright and festive.

chronic/Bad: You're still mostly naked, so I can't say I like your avatar much in general right now. It's just ... lacking. :sweat:

Pancake/Eye: I'm going to go with eye-catching, since I am drawn to her avatar, despite my dislike of bloodstains. XP

Flaming_triforce
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-09-2011, 05:05 AM

chronic_heartbreak14: I like your flowy red scarf and your purple hair :3

Pa-pancake: I think the knives are kinda weird I guess...

Sizzla: I would say Eye-catching. I like it but to me it looks a little floppy :?

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 02-09-2011, 05:02 PM

Pa-pancake: I like all the little dashes of pink scattered around~
Sizzla: The hair and the headband don't really match properly
Flaming_triforce: Eye-catching. It's pretty, but the different shades of purple don't really match properly

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 AM

i like Sizzla's white accent color, it compliments the pink nicely.

Triforce's fluffy legwarmers are a giant bulk of white, maybe just the fluffy anklets would look better.

Insert is eyecandy! i love me a half naked blonde guy! :twisted:

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-10-2011, 07:02 PM

I love Triforce because I'm loving the purple she used and how she made her avatar more theme-based.

Insert_Witty_Username could use some clothes. That's all I can think of. xD

Chronic is eye catching. I'm loving the color combination (it's so bright!) and the items used, even though the pinks are off and the hair needs to be tweaked. I think that it could do without the streak in the sky in the back too.

Chunsa-chan
Sarang hanindea yo~

Old 02-11-2011, 12:56 PM

Insert_Witty_Username- I like... that you be NEKKID

Chronis_heartbreak14- I don't like... not particularly fond of the mouth covering.

Abomination- Eye catching. Quite nice. :3