xemsax
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to xemsax

Old 01-16-2008, 08:54 PM

Well I didn't see that there was anyone actually just talking about breedables in the breedable forum so I though here is as good a place as any (I hope!). I am actually thinking of opening a breedable shop, I've got an idea, and I can draw fairly well. The only thing is I can't really colour. Anyone out there into breedables who can colour? Want to co-own a shop with me?

Or just chat. Tell me what you all think about them, I am curious.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 01-16-2008, 08:54 PM

Breadables? xD

White or wholegrain?

Somercy
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 PM

Sourdough. Mhm.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 01-16-2008, 09:01 PM

This is probably better suited to art discussion > Pricing and assistance.

You would also be as well to put what kind of colourist you're looking for and what you want from them. I can colour, but I wouldn't offer unless I knew exactly what you were looking for.

Nightgaunt
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Nightgaunt Send a message via MSN to Nightgaunt

Old 01-16-2008, 09:04 PM

I'll move it over there, hopefully you'll get some nibbles when it's in the right forum.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 01-16-2008, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightgaunt
I'll move it over there, hopefully you'll get some nibbles when it's in the right forum.
Nibbles. Nice one. xD

-high fives-

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 01-16-2008, 09:15 PM

I have one.. *points to sig*

A shop that is.. The banner.., Rando made my babies/flat ^^

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 01-19-2008, 08:07 PM

I LOVE breedables. xD I've been working on my own shop on Gaia for years. (It's not actually set up, I mean I've been getting lineart and all that jazz ready.)

I'm actually wanting to sell some pixel lineart here but I'm not sure about how to go about having an auction for it. >.> Anyway, what kind of colorist ARE you looking for? xD

xemsax
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to xemsax

Old 01-21-2008, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Rein
I LOVE breedables. xD I've been working on my own shop on Gaia for years. (It's not actually set up, I mean I've been getting lineart and all that jazz ready.)

I'm actually wanting to sell some pixel lineart here but I'm not sure about how to go about having an auction for it. >.> Anyway, what kind of colorist ARE you looking for? xD
To be honest, any kind! I just can't colour, I have no talent for it! The only thing I might specify is that one should be able to make lineart from a sketch...I can't even do that.

Sapphire Rein
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Sapphire Rein Send a message via Yahoo to Sapphire Rein

Old 01-25-2008, 10:21 PM

ox

Oh. ^^;; Well, I can only color layered .psd files that have already been lined and templated. @.@ I can't line sketches very well and I'm impossible without shading templates. ._.