fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 12-02-2010, 06:00 PM

Hi!
I have a shop but was unsure of how much I should charge.....So I came here to see what price should be put on them.

Here are some samples

Click the bar

SAMPLES OF DOLLS I HAVE MADE FROM AVITARSX

SAMPLES:

Damon Mii

Lise

SAMPLESX

SAMPLES:

Here is my shop link: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/art/ar...eprincess.html

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-04-2010, 04:15 AM

those are the same bases i use :]
so I've taken a look at your shop and i think your prices are about right but you should try maybe limiting the amount of bases you offer to try and make it easier for costumers
try doing one for each group, so one chibi, one medium and one tall and keep the prices where they're at

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 12-04-2010, 06:37 PM

They look pretty good but some of them lack a bit of realism. Like some of the hair for example. And you're saving in the wrong format, Pixel art looks a bit more appealing when you save as Gif.

I would pay 50 per doll I think. Not to offend you or anything its just I don't think you're quite that used to it yet. If you want I can send you some pixel tutorials? Just feel free to PM me. :)

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 12-04-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexagirlie View Post
those are the same bases i use :]
so I've taken a look at your shop and i think your prices are about right but you should try maybe limiting the amount of bases you offer to try and make it easier for costumers
try doing one for each group, so one chibi, one medium and one tall and keep the prices where they're at
Ok, Thank you for the advice! :)

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncat View Post
They look pretty good but some of them lack a bit of realism. Like some of the hair for example. And you're saving in the wrong format, Pixel art looks a bit more appealing when you save as Gif.

I would pay 50 per doll I think. Not to offend you or anything its just I don't think you're quite that used to it yet. If you want I can send you some pixel tutorials? Just feel free to PM me. :)
Oh no, you didn't offend me. That is why I came here...so I could have advice :)

You are right...I am new to this. I saved a couple of dolls before I new how to save them clearly...so thats why some are pixelated. The dolls with the plain painted hair are the first ones I made but were the only ones I had for samples at the time.

That would be great! I would LOVE the tutorials! :D I will pm you.

THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR HELP! :D