Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:15 AM

• Doesn't seem to be too much going on on Menewsha tonight, but I'm pretty bored and very much awake. Anyone around and feel like chatting?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 07-17-2007, 08:17 AM

Why of course. :D
Heh, around these times not many people are on.

Wait.. you already have a thread in here.. lol.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:19 AM

• Seems like I keep weird hours compared to everyone else online haha. I messed up my sleeping schedule a few days ago and can't seem to sleep at night now. Are you a night owl?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:23 AM

Yeah sometimes.. currently it is because I'm playing my new pokemon game and screwing up my own sleeping habbits.. considering I'm supposed to go job hunting tomorrow.. >.>

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:26 AM

• Ahhh.. the job hunting. Always a drag, in my opinion. I worked all during the school year and saved so I could have the summer off. I should probably be working, considering college is going to cost 3 arms and both my kidneys. Haha.

I usually pretty good about disciplining myself and keeping my sleeping patterns in check, but bleeeeeeeh. I am just a teen. I need to be a rebel and stay up late! (lol, I'm a nerd.)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:27 AM

:lol: Yeah.. I need a job for the money and my mom is hassling me.. I'm finally looking into restaurants.. but sit down ones.. nothing like MicDonalds.. ><

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:32 AM

• Your avatar looks super snazzy by the way. I like the new items. I was trying to save for a crown, but I ended up buying the new items. Haha. I really want to get one of those Royal Tip whatever shirts. I was glad to see the new items were priced a little lower. Took me forever to get this shirt you see on my avatar. Haha.

And yeah, don't work in fast food. o_o I hated it. I did that last summer and I swear, it was not worth what they paid me. I got a pretty cool job last year working at a comic book/card shop. Atleast I got to work with things I was interested in. I got the crappy grunt work though. Like filing the cards and stocking shelves, but during the down time I got to read as many comics as I wanted. ^_^

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:35 AM

That's cool. Yeah I'm looking into restaurants being a temporary thing until something I'm interested in phones me back. I'm looking into like Pizza Hut and such.. at least as a waitress I'll get tips.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:37 AM

• The only real problem I see with people who take jobs where you get tips is that you make a lot less per hour. Minimum wage for non top jobs were around 6 per hour, then jobs with tips were around 3 something per hour. Usually when you first start out as a waitress you get the slower shifts and less tips.

But a job is a job. =)

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:40 AM

Exactly. Heh.. I''m just looking for temporary until I get what I want... there's so few places with animals around here.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:41 AM

• Animals? Looking to work with them?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:47 AM

Yeah, I love animals.. and they are about the only thing that can keep me talking to people calmly without stuttering about. :lol:

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:49 AM

• Animals are fun. Cats can be a little iffy at times though. (no offense to any cats that may read this.)

Do you have any pets?

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 08:52 AM

Not currently .. :(
Though I am taking care of my friend's pet Snake. :)
Very fun.. my mom dislikes Snakes.. but my plan is for her to fall in love with Cow and want us to get one of our own.. :lol:

I usually take in stray cats.. but none have come by this year.

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 08:54 AM

No fair, I want to join in too XD

The boredom after midnight is great, but some people need beauty sleep so for us night people we are very few.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 08:58 AM

• LoL. A cow? Rather big step!

I have a kitten and a ferret. I did a fish, but unfortunately he was not as immortal as I originally thought. The guy who gave it go me said that kind of fish only lived to be about 2 years old, but I had him for 4! I thought he was going to live forever. o_o

My kitten was a stray. I found her outside a walmart of Christmas eve. Apparently she had been there for a few days, because I reported it to the manager asap when I saw her running around the parking lot. I ended up catching her and bringing her home.

Orihime. Beauty sleep? What about handsome sleep? *cries* Girls get all the cool stuff.

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 09:00 AM

I know ^^

*pat pat* it's ok

I know some guys can be girly too =p

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:01 AM

Cow is the snake's name. :lol: ^^

Hey, question.. are you purposely ignoring the roleplay we're doing?

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kale Dragonheart
Cow is the snake's name. :lol: ^^

Hey, question.. are you purposely ignoring the roleplay we're doing?

Hey it's just like I told you ^^

let's see what answer he gives, we can jump him and.. make him walk the plank if he's ignoring on purpose

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:03 AM

Lol, yes.. we shall do that.. >.>

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 09:05 AM

• I'm one of those girlie guys. =( People ask me all the time if I'm gay so I must be super femmie or something. I don't know. That's why I need handsome sleep! So I can get a grizzly beard and some big buff muscles. Gggrrrr..

Kale, no. I only played catch up with two of them today. I mentioned in the thread in the community discussion about why I've been lagging out on all my roleplays lately. It probably would have been better if I just PMed the explanation. No worries though. I assure you, I will be highly active on Menewsha now that the whole ermm.. issue, has settled.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:08 AM

Lol, I see. Heh...
I've been in the mood to roleplay but everyone I have been disappeared.. lol.

Orihime
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-17-2007, 09:11 AM

Kale can decide from there ^^

I'm quite supportive if it involves beating up a guy =p

aww but he's a girly guy..

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 07-17-2007, 09:12 AM

Eh leave it for now... I don't want him not to reply lol... Snarry is fun to roleplay out.

Vanity
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 07-17-2007, 09:19 AM

• Whoa whoa! You can't beat me up! That's totally unfair. My mom told me not to hit girls and I don't run very fast. *cries*