Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:05 PM

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN. PM IMMY!

Quote:
~~~~Welcome to the X-Men Mansion, I guess we could call it the institute or even academy for gifted youngsters. You can call it whatever you wish, just be nice about it. My name is Jean, I am the assistant along with Storm to keep up on holding this mansion together, but I cannot do it alone. I need your help to make this academy better for everyone to be happy here. Now we do have a few things to discuss if you are ready to begin. You will have chores. However, those chores allow you to go out and buy things if you're not connected to your family or if you cannot get any funds. You will attain classes at a school or at the x-academy or college. You may even get a job if you do not wish to do chores, however, this is up to you. It may not be a rule that you 'have' to go to school or get a job, but it will be a requirement if you wish to stay here. Oh and chores are given at random to whoever we select. This will be a monthly chore then we will switch unless someone gets in trouble and then we could change it at will. So I hope I didn't scare you away with that, don't worry there will be alot of fun to have, and don't forget to watch your curfew.~~~~

X-Mansion Rules and MembersX

Within the X-Mansion we pride ourselves upon making peace with the humans and living life to the fullest. Though there will be a few rules you will need to know before agreeing to become one of us.

Mutants:
X - Students:
1) Crystal Rose
2) Karen Ranen
3) Yuki Grey
4) Todd Hunter
5) Kasumi Himura

Rules:
1) Curfew is known to be no later than 10pm. If you arrive later than that without a valid reason then you will be punished.
2) Do "not" for any reason attack anyone unless they try to harm you first.
3) Keep the X-mansion clean, no parties, and don't break anything. You will get punished if otherwise noted.
4) You'll get a warning the first time (depending on what happens) and then you'll get punished. If you 'break' something then you will not get a warning. There is no favorisms in this school and there never will be.
5) Please follow all rules, do not eat all the food in the house, and let's keep it peaceful as it's been. ~Jean & Scott

Brotherhood House RulesX

With some help from unknown resources the Brotherhood boarding house has gotten better with it's interior and structure. Without being able to refuse the unknown resources, they now have a stronger standing boarding house than it was in the past. Mystic's room is still off limits and highly locked up in case she ever did return. There is even a small security system installed in case it is needed for future reference.

The Brotherhood: (Magneto & Professor X are no longer here, but Emma has taken over this position since Mystic has disappeared)
Leader Slot: Emma (unless mystic shows up again later to claim it again)
Assistant Leader Slot:

Mutants
1) Kaleb Nicholas
2) Samson Smith (not yet chosen)
3) John Maxell
4) Cassie Munroe (not yet chosen)
5) Rae Summers

Rules:
1) No breaking or destroying the house.
2) No killing anyone.
3) Your enemy is the X-Men keep that in mind and don't attack without some sort of a plan.
4) Don't laze around all day, go out and do something.
5) Follow these simple rules and I will not be forced to have to kill you. ~Emma

Other students not affiliated
Rosemary Starr

Last edited by Immy; 02-19-2015 at 01:25 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 03:05 PM

The Teachers Of The X-Academy

X Academy:
Leader Slot: ~ Taken by Scott ~
Assistant Leader Slot: ~ Taken by Jean Grey ~ (Being played by Princess Kasumi)
Physical Training Professor: The Beast/Hank McCoy
Mental Training Professor: Phoenix/Jean
Scholastic Professor: Ororo/Storm
Danger Room Teacher: Wolverine/Logan

X-Mansion Chores:
Cleaning Inside (5-6 chosen)
Cleaning Outside (5-6 chosen)
Cooking (1-4, breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert)
Cleaning The Danger Room after sessions (usually a punishment)
Cleaning your rooms (everyone cleans their own)

*Doing these chores means you will get allowance.
*Going to classes just means you'll get better with your chores.
*Getting in trouble is loss of allowance and you have more chores.

-------------------

Brotherhood Teachers:
Emma - Head of The House (teachers control within the house)
Goal Of The Brotherhood: Take down the X-men without looking like fools.
*IF you get beat by the X-men you'll have to do the chores for the entire week, all of you, not just one of you.
*If you beat the x-men at their game, then you'll get a reward of allowance.

---------- Post added 02-12-2015 at 10:16 AM ----------

Current X-men Families:

Jean & Scott (unknown)
Jean & Logan (Love child)
Logan & Storm (rebellious child)
Peter & Kitty (unknown)

~ Others are unknown currently ~

Last edited by Immy; 02-12-2015 at 04:12 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:16 PM

Few Quick Notes:

SCHEDULES:

Quote:
Breakfast - 5am-8am (3 hours)
Outside Classes - 9am-11am (2 hours)
Lunch - 12pm-2pm (2 hours)
Inside Classes - 2pm-4pm (2 hours)
Danger Room Sessions - 5pm-7pm (3 hours)
*That ONE hour difference between INSIDE classes and DANGER ROOM sessions is to clean up and be ready on time in the danger room. Your teacher will decide on your difficulty level.

*Note not everyone has the same classes so this changes with however you believe depending on your classes. Eating times do not vary, they'll stay the same.

(Eating hours are long so you can take showers/baths, clean up, get ready for your classes, study, etc)

Last edited by Immy; 02-12-2015 at 04:54 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:39 PM

POSTING ORDER PLEASE STAY IN ORDER FROM NOW ON:
Immy
PrincessKasumi:
HC-Gal:
~Wild Spirit Wolf~:
Hidden Cupcake:

Reason we are trying to stay in order: This way the roleplay won't be a total mess. I am now making my post since it's my turn and then it will be PK's.

Last edited by Immy; 02-17-2015 at 01:24 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:41 PM

Year One:

Scott looked at the soon to be new students of the X-academy and then back at the papers. "So, miss Rose, you don't have any known relatives and you wish to attend the institute, why?" Scott asked waiting for the answer after adding "It won't be easy in here any more than out there in the world"

Crystal took her divided attention from the beautiful weather outside of the office they were in and looked to Scott. "Well, I would like to live somewhere around others that are just like me." she smiled, though it wasn't a creepy smile "I want to be able to use my powers and help others as much as I can."

"What about you, miss Ranen? Why do you want to join this academy?" Scott asked used to asking this question to all the other students who came into the office. Jean was elsewhere questioning other new students about staying at the institute. "Well, I wish to live in peace, and what better place to start than where it all started in the first place." Karen spoke up not being distracted by the outside like Crystal. 'Wonder why she's so distracted' Karen thought to herself not expecting to have Crystal answer it.

"I'm always distracted by something, it's nothing unusual, and it's better for me to be distracted" Crystal spoke looking at Karen who blinked confused for a moment "Telepath" Karen stated as her mind quickly found the answer "Yes, sorry, but you threw that thought out to me" Crystal added smiling kindly standing up "Are you going to question us about our abilities or whether we can control them or not? Or do we get to explore the school now?" Crystal was impatient, she hated sitting still, and when the weather was as beautiful as it was naturally today, she couldn't stand being inside.

Scott sensed this and decided it wasn't going to get any further "Alright you two may explore the school, ask other students if you have questions, but do not distract them from any duties they might have. Kitchen is full of snacks as Gambit is probably making an early lunch or late breakfast for anyone who wants anything." Scott handed them a map of the school, but Crystal returned hers "I don't do well with maps...or giving directions. Just remembering where I've gone before. Thank you Mr. Summers." Crystal wanted to ask more about the original professor that began the school, but figured she could wait if she wanted to get outside faster. Karen stayed close with Crystal seeing as it was easier to be close to someone you just met than those you didn't know at all.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 05:23 PM

Jean gave a brief smile to the two students, well would be students, of the X-Academy. She moved her red hair behind her ear on her right side. The woman had been infused with the power of the Phoenix Force, a very powerful entitity from outerspace. She remembers they day they met bright as day as if it were yesterday. Jean may have seemed distracted but she was fully aware of her surroundings. "Miss Himura and Mr Hunter, please, tell me why you wish to attend the institute. Just know before you answer, we will not go easy on you while you are here. New or old." About this time, in another room Scott should be talking to the other group of new students.

Yuki Grey cried out as she awoke with a start. Yuki was not a student of the X-Academy just yet, although she lived there. There would be no special privileges for her just because she was the daughter of Jean Grey aka the Phoenix. What was both funny and strange was the fact that no one knew who her Father was. Yuki was distraught over this as she was very proud of her parents whether or not she was a accident between the twos' brief union. Logan aka Wolverine was her Father, and he was not around as much as she would like him to be. It almost as if he is avoiding her. Which just upsets her and throws her powers out of control when she even dares to think about it.

Scott wasn't her Father but he was there for her more or less. Yuki appreciated it but he was no Logan. The young girl clasped her shirt in front of her shirt and squeezed as if she was squeezing her heart. Her chest was in pain and she didn't know why. It must have been cause by the night terror she just had. Yuki looked around the room to make sure everything in was in place. With a sigh of relief she got out of bed. Usually when she has night terrors her powers go out of control and things are thrown about the room. Yuki heard her thought in her head that was not hers, it was Jean. Jeans presence in her mind calmed her down and made her smile to know that her Mother was there for her.

Interviews are being taken place at this moment. I need you to go see Scott. Jean spoke to Yuki with her Telepathy.

Yuki mentally nodded and strolled out of her room and down the halls and stairs of the X Mansion. Yuki has been living here her whole life, she knew exactly where everything was. She passed by two girls who looked like they just left the office that Scott was in. Yuki straightened her clothing and mentally shook herself. This was it, this was her chance to be accepted into the Academy, and she hoped she wasn't going to mess it up. Yuki knocked on the wall next to the open door and slipped into the office and into a seat. "Hey Scott!" She tried to said happy despite her thoughts trailing off to her night terror.

Relax, you'll do fine. We'll talk later.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-12-2015 at 08:27 PM..

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 02-12-2015, 08:14 PM

Kasumi was sat in her wheelchair, it was easier to move around in it than with crutches, especially on a day like this where she needed to be actively moving more. The wheelchair in question was motorized, although it wasn't any known model, Kasumi had literally taken a standard wheelchair and adjusted it herself, with a little help form her father, an engineer, and remolded it into a working machine, one that she could control through her own powers, it was an easy task, if anything it was a crude example of her abilities.
Her parents had brought her here, well-aware of the kind of academy it was, or at least.. Aware enough. They wanted her safe, because safe is what she needed right now, safety in which to heal within and without. And safety to learn, among peers her age, among people who understood what it was like to be different and would not harm her or judge her for her abilities.

The question was what made Kasumi swallow nervously. She didn't feel fear at the idea of not going easy on her, so long as they weren't asking her to get up and dance, unless of course they enjoyed the sound of snapping bones, but that was doubtful in her mind. What she feared to answer was; "why?". There were a lot of reasons, all personal on varying levels, the safety alone was the singlemost important thing, who cared about the rest? Kasumi almost answered that first, but the words caught in her throat and she lowered her eyes uncomfortably, part of her wished Hunter would answer first,
"It is a good opportunity to learn..-" Kasumi finally spoke out, wringing her hands in her lap nervously, "-In a recognized institution of education.." where our powers wont be rejected, she thought the last words to herself, but wasn't brave enough to say it out loud. Unfortunately what she'd said would almost have sounded rehearsed. It was what she'd told herself many times in her own head, so of course it rolled off her tongue with little actual difficulty.

Kasumi's mind drifted a little, but then she froze in place, eyes opening a little wider as she stared towards the ground. Something.. Something was there.. Up above, the institute was everything she felt she could expect, the computers, the wires, the lights, the people in-between causing a little interference. Not once had she tried to feel down, under the school. There was a great deal of power down there, not to mention machinery. It was hard to make it all out but she knew it was there, it expanded quite a ways, but she couldn't make it all out, the ground beneath them interfered just enough. Did this institute have secrets of its own?

=======================================

[I'll refrain from using Logan just yet unless some-one wants to run into him]

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-13-2015, 03:35 AM

Samson stretched, dragging himself out of the ditch he stopped off in and back onto the road. He was moving, heading off to his other spot in the old drainage tunnels this part of the United States had to offer.

His two spots, while far apart and a pain to get too each time he had to move, were always isolated and relatively dry. Mostly. Certain seasons forced each one to be more wet than the other. And thus the reason for being out here.

He repositioned his bag on his shoulder, the thing heavy with his supplies and sleeping kit strapped to it, and started his way down the street. Taking the long way, skirting the edge of town and moving along the side streets, was the safest way he found to take. Not many people. Despite people making a point not to stare at the too skinny kid in ratty, too many layers of clothing. Obviously homeless.

There were a few houses, one that was large (larger than he could fathom with a much bigger yard) that he was pretty sure was used as a boarding school or something, but to be honest it creeped him out. He always made sure not to go down that road.

He began to hum to himself as he made his way down the street side, pulling his ratty beanie tighter over his head, keeping at the edge of the weathered asphalt to avoid getting hit by any of the drivers who rarely make their away around here.

((Sorry it took my like 8 hours guys. We started just as I was leaving for work and I've just recently gotten home.))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-13-2015, 08:02 AM

((Sorry this took so long, Wolfie's computer is on the fritz.))

Todd stood, hands in pockets, listening to the girl next to him explain why she wanted to attend X academy. He was glad she had spoken first, mostly because he didn't like to talk much. Still, the girl was finished, so he had to speak now. He took a deep breath and released it slowly. "I want...to learn to control my powers...so that I don't hurt anyone anymore." He said. His voice was low, with the sound of a young man whose voice had only just broken, and raspy, indicating that he didn't speak much. "I just want to learn..." He repeated. He didn't look up or make eye contact at all, a habit he had picked up as a child and couldn't seem to shake. He was nervous, distracted by the closeness of the girl next to him- Kasumi. He was covered, all except his face, so it was impossible for him to hurt her, but still his nerves jangled. The shadows of the place were at the edge of his mind, waiting for him to call on them. He tried to distract himself by looking at the mansion around him, which was beautiful. It worked, but only a little.

Rosemary fell to the floor, a tiny gasp escaping her. She tried her best not to make any noise when this happened, but sometimes she couldn't help it. Her father looked down at her in disgust. "Go on, get up you little freak. Get off to school, and make sure you don't make us look bad." The man said, turning away. Rosemary's mother was off to the side, having already beaten her daughter that day. The young girl got up slowly, careful not to make any sudden movements. It wouldn't do to call attention to herself. She left the house quickly and quietly, fixing herself so that she looked normal, like any other girl off to school. It was a nice house in a nice neighborhood, one of those places where all the houses looked the same and all the lawns were perfect. Everything was "normal." It made her want to cry, sometimes. Rosemary didn't go to school like she was told. She had gotten permission to skip that week so she could volunteer at the local animal shelter. Her parents didn't know that, though. "Someday," She said quietly, looking up at the clear blue sky, "Someday maybe someone will come and save me." She sighed, knowing it would never happen. She had tried to leave, to run away, before, but her parents were too good. They put on their good parent masks and fooled the police, and Rosemary was brought back to them every time with a stern lecture. It would take a force of nature, or something close, coming into her home and taking her away before she ever left that place.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 02-13-2015 at 08:11 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 01:48 PM

(yes we're all busy and now I'm trying to figure out how to put a character in for sampson)

Karen kept walking as Crystal glanced at the other girl smiling kindly then looked to where she was walking before she would almost trip over her own two feet. She was clumsy like that, but when focused she was like everyone else. 'I wonder who that was' Crystal thought to herself and shrugged, maybe they would meet her again later, for now she just wanted to see the entire place, and explore. She was wondering if there were any secret doors or hallways that would lead into places untouched for awhile.

Scott looked up after the girls left just a moment ago seeing "Yuki, good morning, is there something I can help you with?" Scott was rolling over the papers of the two girls that were just in here, luckily after the few that were joining them today there weren't really any others for at least a week unless Cerebro said differently. Cerebro was a very powerful machine that would separate mutants and humans alike in order to find those who needed the help of the institute. "Did you sleep well?" he figured she was here for a reason or maybe Jean wanted them to talk.

An image was thrown into Sampson's mind by a very strong telepath of the boarding school for the brotherhood "We'll be waiting when you're ready Mr. Sampson" just as some teenagers in a blue convertible drove by throwing water balloons at Sampson, they probably didn't even know if he was a mutant, the boys just thought they were having fun as they laughed, and drove away.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-16-2015, 08:25 PM

Both Hunter and Himura both answered satisfactory. Jean mulled over their answers abit more before speaking.again. "You two may go explore the mansion. I'm pleased to say you're both in. Now its up to you to stay or not." Jean looked at Himura for a brief while before looking over to Hunter.

Yuki looked around the room then back at Scott. "Good morning. .. I want ... I want to be asked the same questions as everyone else. To see if I belong here. " Yuki paused for a moment. "I slept well, thanks"

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-16-2015 at 08:33 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 01:09 AM

(this is out of order and is just an extra post on rare occassions when we need it)

Ororo walked into the room after knocking slighty "Did I interupt something? Oh good the new students are here too. Scott just finished with Karen and Crystal, so they're taking a look around the school. How are you both today? Do you have any questions for the school?" Ororo had been quite hands on with helping as many students as she could, just like Charles had taught her to be, and even though he went with Llandra a few years back to keep from passing on. She still felt he was somewhere near. Though if he wanted to stay gone a bit more, that was up to him, even if it meant the rest of his life. Ororo was happier knowing he was alive elsewhere than not alive...well here. Ororo smiled at the girls as she stood there with her long silver hair down in a low ponytail, she had just gotten back with a conference on the school's liability and other information to keep it protected.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2015, 02:59 AM

It was like a slap in the face, Samson reeling from the sudden invasion of his mind. Only to actually bend and fall when his face was smacked with a water balloon, splashing across his face and soaking into his shirt. He found himself in the ditch a few seconds later, staring up at the sky and trying to keep his breathing in check.

One had led to anxiety, the other forcing it to become a defensive anger. Dark fantasies filtered through his mind, screaming for blood. For a few seconds, he entertained it, allowing himself to fantasize about running them down, forcing them off the road. Slicing them apart, dragging screaming bodies into the street, displaying them on the asphalt in a bloody circle.

But he stopped those thoughts, staring down the street as he worked to calm his own twitching musculature, pushing it back and out of the shapes it had decided to take to catch them; lither, leaner. It itched and buzzed, but he eventually made his way back onto the road. Let it go. He was used to it.

He stood there now, Samson thinking on what to do. On one hand he had his spot, safe and secure and familiar. On the other hand was this "Brotherhood." He didn't know how he had come across that name, but it felt right for the house he saw. Kinda familiar too. He hummed before he turned, changing his course and heading the opposite direction.

In the way he felt this house.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-17-2015, 05:25 AM

Todd nodded to show that he heard. Then, without another word, he walked off to explore. His first thought was to go outside. It was bright enough out that there wouldn't be too many shadows to bother him, and there was less chance of running into someone. With that thought in mind, the young redhead made his way to the door, hoping to find a a nice quiet place in the sun where he could just relax for a bit.

Rosemary's day was already going downhill. When she got to the animal shelter, she was informed that due to low funding, the shelter was being shut down. All the animals were being moved to other shelters even as she watched. With nothing else to do, she decided to go to school after all. Unfortunately her lick failed her again, as upon entering the school she was told that she had been marked absent already, and that her entire grade had just gone off on a field trip without her. The only place left for her to go was home. She just prayed her parents were gone already.

HC-Gal

Old 02-17-2015, 09:11 AM

Kasumi couldn't help but think a little darkly to herself, whether or not it was her choice to stay at the mansion or not, there wasn't much choice at all. Either stay at the mansion where it was safest, or go back out into that world, to her home in New York, where the very reason that she was here at all would be waiting for her. Telling her it was up to her whether she stayed or not seemed unnecessarily redundant when the only worthwhile choice was to stay. She lifted her head a little when she heard the telltale sound of the door opening as another of the adults entered, a tan-skinned woman, she seemed nice, her hair was interesting too, especially since it had no actual color.

She shifted in her seat a little, turning her head to watch as Todd left the room to go off and explore, not even stopping to talk to the new teacher at all.. That was a little strange, perhaps even a little rude, but maybe he was just the private sort too, honestly it seemed like two nervous and compulsively quiet students had been forced to sit together for this interview, talk about awkward. It wasn't so easy for Kasumi to just slip out, however, physical limitaitons and all that, but honestly with the boy gone, she could maybe ask something a little more candid, but perhaps first a little introduction.

She turned her wheelchair around crossed her palms in her lap and bowed towards Ororo gently before looking up at the woman,
"I'm Kasumi Himura, ma'am," She offered in an attempt to be polite, realizing she didn't actually know this teachers name yet, but she supposed Ororo would introduce herself properly, maybe after her own greeting. With that she half turned again, looking between Jean and Ororo again,
"Uhm.." She started. The question was on the tip of her tongue but she was still a little hesitant, it took a moment to breath in before she flat out spoke again,
"O-on the surface, I can feel the technology in this building, the mansion. I can see security cameras, computers, the electrical wiring. But there is something else." She stretched out her right hand and pointed down tot he ground, "The ground's interfering a little.. But there's a lot of stuff down there too.. I can feel it, but I can't quite tell how big.. Until now I didn't see it, but now that I know it's there; it's so loud and.. Big..? Bigger than anything up on the surface.." Kasumi realized a second later that it wasn't actually a question, though she didn't get her hopes up as she followed up with; "What is down there..?"

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 02:14 PM

Scott nodded, he had a few other things to do, and things were already slipping from his mind. Though he kept that in the back of his head while he asked "Why do you want to join this academy Yuki Grey?" Scott asked waiting for an answer before he would continue the rest of the introduction that he gave everyone upon entering the school.

- - - -

Cassie was standing outside waiting for someone that Emma had asked for her to wait for. She already decided to give the school a little test here before deciding fully if she really wanted to live here or with her parents at the X-academy. She felt like she would do better there, but didn't want to be around her parents. Not that her father was there very often running around doing whatever he was doing. He was the reason why she didn't want to stay there, what was the point without a father figure you looked up to not being there. She wasn't even sure who she was supposed to be looking for, but if anyone started walking up towards the school at least that would give it away.

- - - - -

"Kurt you elf! Get your fuzzy blue butt back here!" Kurt ran past Todd before the glass doors yelling back smiling while in his Nightcrawler form "Gotta catch me first Kitty-kitty" he laughed disappearing in a puff of smoke. Kitty ran through a wall and out into the open not bothering to hide her abilities or anything. She stopped grinning as an idea popped into her head "Oh I'll get you for that" and then she saw Todd "Oh hi, I haven't seen you before, you must be new, I don't really have time to talk, but welcome" then she called out "PIOTR" (Peter) which was Colossus, the one mutant she had chosen to be with years ago.

- - - - -

A few other girls were skipping school since their parents didn't really care what they did as long as they didn't get kicked out of the school. "Oh look, it's the outsider" the three girls snickered, one had blonde hair with blue eyes, the other had brown hair with green eyes, and the last one was dark skinned with honey colored eyes with black hair in a wavy ponytail. They dressed more like those considered rebels, but in reality they were preps just acting out for attention.

- - - - -

Ororo smiled at the girl looking to Jean "I'm sure Hank would love meeting a techno-path. He is always so fascinated learning new things and meeting so many new people." Ororo realized she never gave her name "Oh and my name is Ororo Munroe or you can just call me 'Storm' " taking a moment to think after glancing to Jean one last time "You'll learn about that in time. I believe Hank will be back in a few days if you can wait on visiting down there until then. It's actually off limits to new students until we know they're going to all stay here" just a safe keep.

- - - - -

Karen stood outside next to Crystal watching until she spotted a motocycle and had to walk over to it leaving Karen alone on her own "Wow, is that a 1963 Harley Davidson DuoGlide FLH? It's in great condition for something that looks like it gets used instead of showcased" (this is directed at Logan's bike)

- - - - -

Karen sighed, she didn't like people or being left alone, it all depended on the people she supposed. Shaking her head she was starting to feel a headache coming on, maybe she would go inside to get some hot chamomile tea if they had it...or water. That would help too. Making her way inside sliding past the commotions going on for a morning to afternoon, she slipped into the kitchen smelling something...good. It made her stomach rumble as a handsome mutant with brown hair and brown eyes glanced behind him "Welcome 'cherie, you must be new. Come on in and have a seat I'm almost done and you can be the first to try it" flipping something in the pan without looking while catching it. "What's your name?" he turned back to the burner waiting for a response. "Karen, yours?" "Remy's the name, but everyone around here just calls me 'Gambit' "

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-18-2015, 05:27 AM

Todd jumped out of the way quickly as what appeared to be a furry blue person ran past him. Almost instantly after that, a woman ran through the wall next to him, making his eyes go wide. She talked quickly, welcoming him, and then yelled. Todd, of course, didn't say anything, though this time it was less his shyness than total surprise that kept him silent. He hadn't known what to expect in this place, but people chasing each other like children and fully displaying their powers certainly wasn't it.

And the day just kept getting worse. Now three wannabe bad girls from her school were harassing Rosemary, and she simply didn't have the patience for it. Still, no one at her school had ever truly disliked her, and she still smiled at everyone anyway. She always smiled, no matter what. And so she smiled. "Hello girls. I'm sorry I can't stay and hang out, but I have a few things to do." She said politely, kind as always. Then she walked away, using just a tiny breeze to speed her steps and get her away from those girls faster. Soon enough, they were out of sight and she was home. Holding her breath, she opened the door and stepped inside.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-19-2015, 01:25 AM

( Lady Chello: read up and find a way to enter )

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-19-2015, 01:57 AM

Rae ignored the others as they moved about the mansion. She had been awake the entire night locked in her room with her music on again painting. She glared at the door feeling her parents presents knowing they where awake. She cleaned her brushes putting them away with her mind as she eyed her window. Unlike the others here she didn't want to be here. She had been brought here against her will. For some reason her parents suddenly felt drawn to be parents and become a family. However she was almost grown, and that dream had shattered after waking up in the government cell that had become her home for the past ten years. This was her fourth day here and she still didn't feel at home in the strange place.

She had seen the place in her mind and had yet to leave her room. The man from the government had been her father of sorts. He had taught her to never trust others and to rely only on yourself. She had also acquired the knowledge that people don't normally do anything for free. There was always a reason for someone to do something. However with her parents she had no idea why they bothered to appear in her life recently. However she knew she couldn't stay in this room any longer. She softly smiled as her window burst open allowing her to leap from it. She could only smile as she floated through the air finding the joy and freedom of flying. She closed her eyes as she soared finally opening them and eying a secluded spot on the grounds.

She could only smile as she stared at the ground a slight shaking quickly began as lava quickly burst from the ground before her. She closed her eyes as she let it engulf her finding the safety it brought her comforting. This was home to her no one to worry with and just peace. She kept it moving to make sure it didn't cool down to quickly. Her eyes open as she let it start to dance around her reveling herself for once. She looked at the ground and hung her head knowing this would alarm someone. She prayed it wasn't Jean or Scott she really didn't feel like "family time " right now. She made a mental note to find and new spot to summon her lava. Somewhere far away from the "family" and their students. She had already had the speech of think of others and don't put others in danger. Just what she needed another speech from her father. Honestly if she had to have one more lecture from the self righteous man she would make him regret those words. He and her mother claimed to be so great and do whats right. However they forgot to mention their little lack of judgment when they abandoned her. She had no respect for either of them or any here. If being a Xman meant being like her parents she wanted no part of it.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-19-2015, 04:01 AM

Samson's trudging finally came to an end when a building came into view, tall and dark and bringing forth images of haughty old rich men. But the young girl standing in front of said building was far from a haughty, old man.

In fact, she kind of looked like she didn't belong in front of such a regal looking home. It didn't take him long to find that, by that logic, he should be nowhere near the place.

He made his way up the front drive, keeping his eyes in the girl as he got closer. He stopped about twenty feet away, nose twitching slightly as he sniffed.

"So...mind telling what's going on with large mansion and the frightening sounding women invading my head?" he asked, mouth splitting into a lopsided grin. "Or am I going to have to figure that out? Because that sounds...infuriating."

HC-Gal

Old 02-20-2015, 10:17 PM

Kasumi stared at the tan-skinned woman once more. She introduced herself, though she gave a codename, Kasumi wasn't sure she could adhere to that name, instead she nodded softly,
"Nice to meet you, ma'am.." She replied briefly, though frowned a little, the thought of being kept away from such an amazing amount of technology was sort of like giving a child a closed box and telling them they could not open it until the right time, but the term techno-path caught her interest,
"Technopath..?" The girl questioned curiously, "Is that.. The term for what I am?" She seemed to look around, away for storm as if trying to recall something, her face still a frown until she hit upon the word, "Technopath, a person capable of controlling technology at will through physical or mental links, sometimes capable of bringing inanimate household objects, particularly electrical appliances, to life, sometimes said to be able to understand technology on a personal level, as though communicating with it." She spoke it almost as if reading from a textbook, "That is not the complete scope of my abilities. It is the most accurate.. Technopath.." She repeated to herself as she thought about it. Unlike many mutants, puberty was not the point of life for Kasumi's powers to manifest, she'd known about them from a much younger age,
"Whether or not I stay is not really a matter of choice," Kasumi added calmly, almost determinedly, "I need not even consider the options. The only logical conclusion is to stay where it is safe, or risk further harm to myself, or worse, my family."

----------------------------------------------

Logan had been calmly working on the said bike for a little while, it had taken quite a few years to restore an old model like this but it had been worth it. A few small aftermarket tweaks, a few bits of careful jury-rigging and constant maintenance had it running better than new. He needed a hobby, after all. He had his back to the girls, or at least, the girl who had started talking about the bike, whilst he was calmly cleaning the seat and softly polishing the chassis beneath it,
"Not a bad spot, kid.. You like bikes, kid?" He questioned, switching the cigar in his mouth to the other side, he hadn't lit it yet, didn't want the flammable cleaning materials lighting up in his hands while he worked. The man sniffed the air a little as he focused on a point, running gentle circles over a smudged area, until it shined, "Don't recognize your voice, or your scent, you're new." He stated thoughtfully, "You, and the other one you just left behind," the man added, standing up and cracking his neck either way, hands on his hips, still gripping the cloth and canister of polish, "What's your thing? Eye beams? Mind-bending? Ice breath?" He sniffed at the air again, frowning a little, the smell of sulfur was coming from somewhere, the smell of burning grass.. "Well.. That sure as hell ain't you, kid.." He spoke out loud to himself, dropping the can and cloth in a bucket next to his bike as he put his hands into his pockets, following the scent of the sulfur, best to see if one of the kids was doing something stupid or not.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-21-2015, 01:12 AM

~ At The BrotherHood ~

Casssandra shrugged at the boy "Miss Frost wanted to talk to you about a few things. Sadly she isn't here at the moment, so I have been asked to take her place until she returns" not that she had the power to say who goes and stays, but she was alright with the few that were inside. Kaleb at least kept to himself, kind of like her, but less annoying about it. Cassie shrugged "If you want to find out about Miss Frost, you might as well just come inside, the less we're out in the open the better. Miss Frost wouldn't be pleased if some outsiders tried to attack us, let alone we hurt them" or kill them, but she didn't say that. "oh you don't have to worry, we're no goody two shoes here, care to join?" she asked walking away, if he followed then he did, if not, then she would either figure something else out or just shrug it away.

~ At The X - Mansion ~

"Kitty control yourself and Kurt don't leave footprints on the ceilings this time. I doubt anyone wants to try and clean up after you or want to." Rogue stated standing there in her usual dark blue skirt with brown boots and a purple mesh shirt with a black tank top underneath. Her short brown hair had two white streaks in them, one on each side for her bangs. She got the second one awhile back during another attack with Magneto. "Ah, hi. I'm Rogue, sorry about the crazy two. They were worst when they dated awhile back."

- - - -

"One yes. It's not a bad thing, it is just another way people like to define us" mutants in general had many labels to define who was what so they knew how to determine how to attack and defend themselves. "I'm a weather witch is what they call me, Jean is telekinetic telepath, not really a fancy name, but not everyone born a mutant has just one ability." Ororo spoke adding "However, that is why you're here, to keep out of any unsafety around you. I'll speak to Hank and see if he can give you a tour or walk through later with the help of another higher level student. For now, would you like to take a stroll around?" Ororo used stroll instead of walk to not offend her as much she hoped, however, she was surprised with how easily she defined 'technopath' and how at ease she was more than the other new students she saw earlier.

- - - -

"Yes, I love bikes" Crystal smiled a little admiring the bike a bit listening to him speak "Yup, I'm Crystal. And I have more than one ability, but the main one I use is crystal manipulation. Not very fancy, however it comes in handy with defenses." Crystal watched him follow the smell and decided to follow him as well hoping no one would bother to dare touch his bike. If she had a bike like that...well no one would be near it and she sensed this from him. "What's that burning spell? Someone burning leaves?" then she wondered if it was really the time for that this year.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-21-2015, 03:34 AM

Todd was staring at the woman. She had introduced herself as Rogue, but he barely heard her. Something about her seemed disturbingly familiar. Vague, blurry memories rushed through his mind, memories that couldn't have been his. He backed against a wall, shaking his head. "Who...are you?" He asked as an image of the woman in front of him, but younger, flashed through his mind. She was looking in a mirror, heavily pregnant. That memory vanished, leaving Todd reeling. Clearly, he had met this woman before, and somehow taken some of her memories. But he didn't remember her at all, and he remembered every person whose memories he'd taken. "Why do I know you?"

Stepping through the front door of her home, Rosemary was instantly dismayed to see that her parents were still there. She hadn't been gone long enough, and they hadn't left yet. They both looked up at her, and next thing she knew her father was standing up, his chair knocked over, and charging at her. "You little bitch!" He shouted as he got to her. His fist came flying at her stomach, knocking her down instantly. "I should have known you were skipping! what were you trying to do, meet some boy? Well you're caught now!" He continued to beat her, the hits getting worse, until Rosemary couldn't take it anymore. Screaming in pain, she felt her powers go haywire, unleashing a tornado-force wind to rip through her house. Her parents were knocked back, the house was thrown into disarray, and the whirlwind kept growing until it was visible for miles. And through it all, Rosemary kept screaming.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 04:26 PM

Jean looked at Storm, then at the students until they left. She sighed as she looked at the paperwork ahead of her. There was so much to be done and so little time. Jean got up from her seat and looked out the window. The phoenix residing within her amplified her powers tenfold, hell maybe even more. She could feel the students and teachers around her. Getting lost in her thoughts her eyes wandered the courtyard until they stopped on Rae. She was at again, summoning lava with the no regards for those around her. No matter how hard Jean tries to connect with her daughter it is futile. At this point in their relationship it seems something monumental has to happen for it to change if it ever will. But at that same time something else caughter her eye in the distance. She could barely see it but it was there. It looked like a huge cyclone growing in strength. Jean narrowed her eyes for a bit before deciding what to do.

Scott, somethings not right. Theres a huge cyclone growing in strength and power, it seems unnatural. I'm going to take Ororo with me. Jean paused for a moment in her telepathy before speaking with Scott once more. Rae is at it again, summoning lava... see what you can do

Jean turned away from the window and left her office. She headed straight for the garage where they housed their vehicles and the X Jet. Jean passed students, new and old, in the halls. She gave brief hellos and looks as she passed them. Placing her right hand against her temple she searched for Ororo's mind until she found it. Storm, there's a unnatural growing cyclone out southeast and it doesn't to be weakening. I want you to accompany me. I'm going to go check it out.

Yuki thought about how she answered Scott. Why couldn't she tell him the truth? Yuki knows her mother will speak with her but she still could tell Scott. Maybe she will later, who knows. She crossed her arms and looked past Scott, to look out the window. Why did she want to join the Academy? There were so many reasons for her to join. The obvious one was because of her parents. But why did SHE want to join? Yuki looked down at the floor for a moment before looking back up to Scott with a determining look flaring up in her eyes. "I want to learn to control my powers so that I'll never hurt anyone. I want to join the Academy to learn as much as I can so I too can help others."

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-22-2015 at 10:19 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-25-2015, 03:10 AM

"Huh? I don't think ah've seen you before. At least not to where I can remember and trust me darlin' I remember everyone in the end." Rogue stated looking towards the kitchen seeing Gambit talking to another new young mutant "Looks like Remy's makin' some snacks. I'm going to grab an apple my self. Care to join, sugah?" he didn't have to, she was just being nice knowing the others would get onto her about her attitude if she laid it on too thick around the new students.

- - - -

Scott listened to Yuki seeing the look in her eyes and just as he was about to respond to her he had heard Jean in his head talking about the cyclone. Standing up he turned around taking note of what she was seeing, they were on different levels of the mansion, but facing the same way. Turning back to Yuki he said telepathically back to her 'I'll deal with Rae, see what you can do about that wind before someone gets hurt' turning back to Yuki "You're welcome to stay as a member of the team as long as you wish. If you ever have any problems you can ask any of us about it. We each have gone through similar things that you will go through or already have. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go have a word with someone before it gets out of hand. Sorry." he said to Yuki opening the door and walking out to go find Rae, this wouldn't be good if she lost control.

- - - -

Ororo stopped who she was speaking to nodding mentally and saying I'm on my way, I'll meet you out there Ororo did feel a change in the air, but thought it was her imagination. She should have learned after all these years something is always going around. "Excuse me children, I have some important matters to attend to." as she walked out the doors of the institute flying out to where the cyclone was wondering who was going to get there first. Hopefully not the brotherhood.