musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 10:32 PM

"And second, Selena's an unoffical aunty for when we pass on, Helen will have someone to care for her" Ashleigh said, smiling as Selena.
"I just hope that, well, nothing bad happens from now to that barstard's release" Yana said.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-29-2012, 10:39 PM

"If there is, I'll be the one handling it." Selena replied. "I'm going to be the only one left living in 5,000 years anyway."

"Yeah," Yugi said. "You think you'll be able to handle it?"

Selena shrugged. "I'll have to." She replied simply.

5,000 years later.....

Selena watched as Paradox was transported in the incarceration transport. The immortal sighed. Nothing like the oddball trying to change history. She thought. Looks like Paradox got it in his head Duel Monsters needed to die, even without Z-ONE's help. She took a tablet from a nearby officer, signed it, and gave him the go-ahead to get the transport off the planet.

She watched, her coat billowing behind her as the transport left the planet's atmosphere. She shivered, but not from the cold. Kaimiri, She thought.

The 5,000 year old woman turned on her heel and walked off, activating her crimson duel disk. The time has finally come.

END

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 01-29-2012, 10:48 PM

Dear mods,

Please don't delete this Rp, since we are going to have another attempt at doing the Fanfic verson of this.

Instead, can you please lock this so there won't be any extra posts in this thread

Thanks heaps,
musasgal and TaiyoTsuki.