TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 07:36 PM

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to The Shards of Truth, a three-way cross RP of Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. You can play characters from any of the series or an OC, but you've gotta stay to the storyline. It's Manga-based, meaning it's not gonna be like the kiddie stuff we've got as the anime in the US; there's going to be dueling (duh), fighting, and some swearing. This RP is not recommended for people who have not read the manga--if you want to join, at least read the original Yu-Gi-Oh! manga by Kazuki Takahashi-sensei, because that is where the theme for the RP is coming from.

Now, let's get started, shall we?

Introduction
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ
Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-19-2009 at 08:34 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 08:11 PM

Story

It's been a year since the Dark Signers first showed up in this universe, and now there's an even bigger problem to deal with; the Millenium Items have been re-forged somehow, and a previously thought to be gone evil is back; the spirit who once possesed Marik Ishtar during the Battle City tournament held by Kaiba Corp all those years ago. There's also the Orecalcos resurfacing, and appears to be teaming up with both shadows. Things are starting to get too big for the Turbo Duelists--Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Akiza Izinski, and Crow Hogan--to handle on their own, not to mention that the governments of the world can't continue ignoring it anymore.

The Elite Squad has been called in; a group of the best duelists in the world, including the Five Legends--Yugi Mutou, Seto Kaiba, Katsuya Jonouchi, Ryo Bakura (the latest addition), and the enigma Kaminaze Sakura--the unbeateable duelists, as they're called. Why are they called the Elite Squad? Simple: They're part of an organization called the Omega Federation, which is top secret. They've got some of the most powerful duelists and gamers in the world, and some of these young men and women aren't even famous. The Elite Squad is a unit of the their best. In addition to the Five Legends, the Elite Squad is made up of Ryuji Otaga, Melhana Ankh, Marik Ishtar, Rishid, Judai Yuki, Aoi Misawa, Jun Manjoume, Ryu Marufuji, Fubuki Tenjoin, Edo Pheonix, Tryranno Kenzan, Austin O'Brien, and Johan Andersen. There's just one problem: Yugi Mutou has dissapeared off the face of the Earth. Nobody knows the location of the legendary duelist, but there has been speculation that he's...well...dead. This isn't true, but no one really know for sure, except two mysterious teenagers who show up unannounced in the Satillite when the Dark Signers start attacking. They're names are Ralik Ichiru and Derius Tsukimaru, both Egyptian, and both have something to hide.

Now, the Dark Signers, that evil spirit from Battle City, and the people controlling the Orecalcos are determined to send this world to the shadows, one way or another. Everything hinges on weather or not they'll be able to find the missing King of Games, and who those two teenagers are. What will happen? How will this turn out? Only time will tell...

Introduction
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ
Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-19-2009 at 08:34 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 08:34 PM

RULES

1) No cyberbullying. We want to have fun with this RP, not make people want to quit.
2) Please keep it PG-13 or equivilant. I do allow romange between characters, but try and keep it within site limits.
3) NO CYBERSEX!!!! Do that on your own time!
4) Keep it clean. We don't want anything gross or inappropriate here.
5) No spamming. There's spam fourms on the site for that.
6) No drama. If it's in the RP, that's fine, but if it's in your real life, we don't need it here.
7) You can post OOC here, but keep it in parentheses (=) or brackets [=] so that we can tell OOC from in character.
8) Be literate! In other words, not textspeak, and please post in third person not "my character does this" or "my character says." That's just confusing, especially if you run more than one character.
9) ONLY five OCs per person and ONLY three canon characters per person. This means a grand total of eight characters per person. I'm putting this limit in effect so that we don't have people trying to take over the RP. NPCs (Non-Player characters) don't have a limit, as they can be run by anyone at any time.
10) No godmoddoing! I'm in charge of this RP, not you. If you insist on trying to run this RP your way and making everyone go by the storyline you want, then get out.
11) Please make your characters realistic. This means don't make them god-like! Give them weaknesses! All-power and no Achellies heel makes for a boring character, just like giving someone all weaknesses and no strengths--this person would just be dead weight.
12) If you've got a problem with someone, then please PM me and I'll try to sort it out. Don't fight it out in the thread. If you're not going to PM me, then please take your fight out of the RP and into PMs with each other.
13) Do NOT kill anyone's character without their permission. If this happens, you'll have a pissed off RP master and RPer.
14) Keep with the story! Please don't go posting randomly like there's Pokemon or InuYasha in here. If you do, you'll be asked to leave and your post reported to be deleted. I don't mind if you post stuff like that as part of pop culture (I've already mentioned the Harry Potter books!), but if you try crossing it with this RP, then it's a violation.
15) ALL OCs must be PMed to me for approval before posting as them. Also, PM me if you'd like to run a canon character on the list. This does not go for canon characters; if you're asking to run them, then it's assumed that you know the character well enough to be effective.
16) If you join the RP and don't post for a week without prior notification (in other words, pm me when you know you're going to be gone for a while and tell me what you want done with your characters for that time). If you're gone for more than a week due to some kind of emergency ("I forgot" doesn't count as an emergenency, by the way. Neither does "I'm too lazy to post") and your characters were taken down, then please PM me and ask me to put them back up for you.
17) I reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
18) HAVE FUN!!!

I've got a three-strikes-and-you're-out method for punishments:
Strike One: A warning.

Strike Two: If you continue violating the rules after Strike One, you'll be banned. Don't worry, your characters will be temporarily reassigned for this period.

Strike Three: You're out! If you keep on violating the rules after Strikes One and Two, you'll be kicked and your characters made available/reassigned/killed off. If you get kicked from the RP, you can PM me if you have any OCs and tell me what you'd like done with them. If you don't PM me about your OCs within a week of getting kicked, then they'll be killed off and any canon characters made available.

Introduction
Story

Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ
Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 10-25-2010 at 06:34 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 09:05 PM

CHARACTER SHEET

For OCs:

SPOILERX

Username:
Name:
*Dueling Style:
*Duel Spirit:
Country of origin:
Strengths/Likes:
Weaknesses/Dislikes:
Personality:
Identifying Features:
Other:

For NPCs:

SPOILERX

Username:
Name:
Personality/Bio:

*=Only needed if your character is a duelist; you don't have to include these if you aren't running this person as a duelist.

Introduction
Story
Rules

Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ
Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 11-04-2010 at 01:42 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 09:19 PM

CHARACTERS/SUBMISSIONS

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Yugi Mutou: TaiyoTsuki
Seto Kaiba:
Katsuya Jonouchi:
Hiroto Honda:
Anzu Mazaki:
Ryo Bakura: TaiyoTsuki
Ryuji Otaga:
Marik Ishtar:
Rishid:
Raik Ichiru(Atem): musasgal
Derius Tsukimaru(Mahado):
Zuleika Mitsuki(Mana):
Yami Malik:
Controller of the Orechalcos:
Dartz:

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

Judai Yuki: TaiyoTsuki
Jun Manjoume:
Daichi Misawa:
Ryu Marufuji:
Fubuki Tenjoin:
Asuka Tenjoin:

Edo Pheonix:
Johan Andersen:
Tyranno Kenzan:
Austin O'Brien:

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Yusei Fudo: TaiyoTsuki
Jack Atlas:
Aki Izayoi:
Crow Hogan:
Trudge: musasgal
Dark Signers:

OCs:

Selena Kuro (Kamikaze Sakura)--TaiyoTsuki
Melhana Ankh--TaiyoTsuki
Aoi Misawa--TaiyoTsuki
Sora Yuki--TaiyoTsuki
Kasanagi Majoume--TaiyoTsuki

Ashliegh Velman--musasgal
Yukai--musasgal
Princess Amanda--musasgal
Yana Mutou--musasgal

NPCs:

SPOILERX

Username: musasgal
Name: Saharia
Personality/Bio: Princess Saharia comes from a different magical dimention. When she found both of her powers (Sand and Time) she gets to travel though time and space. Her favourite place is Neo Domino City. She can only tell her true identity as a princess fairy to the ones she thinks she trusts. Alot about her is unknown, to protect herself.

Username: TaiyoTsuki
Name: Maximillia Trent
Personality/Bio: Maximillia--called Max for short--is in command of the organization known as the Omega Federation. She took over during the Orechalcos fiasco when the previous commander was killed in action. As the head of Omega, she's got direct command of the Elite Squad. As a person, she's a very...mysterious character. While you can actually get through Selena Kuro's shell, you can't get through Max's. It's almost like she's got no emotions at all...

[/COLOR]

Introduction
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ
Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 04-21-2011 at 02:04 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM

FAQ

All questions pertaining to the RP. If you've got a question, then PM it to me and I'll post it here with an answer.

Introduction
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions

FAQ
Banners

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 PM

BANNERS

If you've got a banner you'd like to have for this RP, then PM it to me with the code and I'll post it up here with and give you the credit for making it!

Introduction
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Banners

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-19-2009 at 09:43 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-19-2009, 09:44 PM

RP IS OPEN!!!!!

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 12-28-2009, 11:49 PM

love the storyline

QueenOfTheShadowRealms
Banned

Old 01-05-2010, 12:03 AM

(this is sooo dead)

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-05-2010, 04:27 AM

(if she put this in the recruting part, we could've get this going. great idea of a fanfic though)

+lieforrenn
*^_^*

Old 01-05-2010, 05:18 AM

((B-But aren't people going to know what's in your hand and on your field? O_O ))

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-05-2010, 05:14 PM

(I'll figure something outI'll challenge some random person and whoever is on at the time can reply if they want)

Kaliente walked along seeing all the players around her. 'Man they are ametures' Kaliente thought to herself as the sun shown down from behind the clouds. Her light blonde hair could be seen to match her aqua eyes. She looked and looked when she finally found someone worthy enough of playing against her she smirked. "Hey wanna battle" Kaliente yelled out towards the person who finished off their 5th victim within the hour. She was smiling and unaware of anything this person had in their deck for she didn't watch them when they played. She only counted everyone's victims that were defeated. Because she liked to be surprised when battling-not knowing how easy it would be to beat them because that wouldn't be fun or a challenge to her. 'I wonder if they will be good enough' she thought to herself as the seconds went by.

(hope that works)

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 AM

(SORRY ABOUT THE POST!!!! I wasn't paying attention! :headdesk: )

Selena Kuro let the defeated duelist walk off. What a wuss, she thought. There aren't any good duelists anymore... She looked at her old duel disk. And they keep on saying the time of the Legends is over.

She turned as she heard a shout. A girl with light blonde hair and aqua eyes was striding near. "Yeah, sure." The older woman replied. Or at least she wanted to. Too many times over the years did she forget that her voice was ruined beyond repair. She nodded, reactivating her duel disk--and old Kaiba Corporation model that came out just before Battle City.

(To alliveate some confusion as to who Selena is, here's my bio for her:

Name: Selena Kuro (aka Kamikaze Sakura)
*Deck Type: She has three--A Spellcaster, Dragon, and Warrior
*Dueling Style: Relentless. First, she'll basically play with her opponent, then go all-out. That is why she's such a scary duelist.
*Duel Spirit: Magician's Valkyria
Country of origin: United States
Strengths/Likes: She's quite athletic, one of the Five Legends (but her identity as Kamikaze Sakura is a secret to all but Yugi and Atem), very strong psychic abilities, and extremely level-headed.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: She's not the best swimmer, can't speak, and can be really emo sometimes.
Personality: Selena Kuro is really introverted. This means that she doesn't like interacting with people too much. This is often compounded by the fact that she's got really strong psychic abilities (the Demon Eye, which comes with a curse...), which sometimes go haywire. This is why she doesn't really show emotion; her psi powers are directly linked to her emotions. She mostly keeps to herself--not much of a choice, she doesn't have any vocal chords--and never communicates with others as much as others. The only time anyone gets a peek at her full personality is when she's dueling as Kamikaze Sakura. But she can ber very nice...when she's not pissed. She can relate a lot to what Akiza was put through--more than she'd like to admit.
Identifying Features: Selena has a huge scar on her neck from when her vocal chords were torn out in high school. She normally wears a collar to cover it.
Other: When Selena was a teenager, she had a singing voice like the lead singer of Nightwish. When her vocal chords were destroyed, her dreams of becoming a singer were taken with her voice. She still plays her electric guitar and lip-syncs to the songs she used to play, but it isn't the same. Selena has always been considered a freak not because of her psychic power, but from the Demon Eye--which even though it's powerful, it comes with a curse; anyone with it gets killed. Young. And it ain't pretty. Selena wants to proove this wrong, as she's done so many times. She is otherwise known as Kamikaze Sakura--one of the Five Legends, and unbeatable.

Here's a couple pics of her: Now & With band in high school)

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 01-07-2010 at 01:57 AM..

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-07-2010, 08:10 PM

Kaliente had her duel disk ready to go as a spot was open and clear for them already after another lost. "Hope you're ready" Kaliente spoke as it was now time to duel. "You first"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-07-2010, 10:43 PM

Selena nodded mutely. She shuffled her deck, insterted it into the slot, and drew her hand. She was using her Dragon Deck.

She had one of her Red-Eyes on her first draw. Can't summon it right now, Selena thought, wondering if she should use it at all. After all, her dragons were one of her tournament decks...

Silently, she played Masked Dragon in defense mode, and placed one card face-down. She motioned with her head that it was the other girl's turn.

Vaneria
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 01-07-2010, 11:57 PM

(10,000 LP each)
Kaliente looked at her hand and saw her cards it took her a minute but then she placed Fire Sorcerer in attack mode while she placing a card faced down. She then ended her turn "Go ahead" kaliente let the girl know she was done. She knew she could attack but she had other plans involved.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-09-2010, 08:32 PM

Selena summoned Mirage Dragon in attack mode, then placed another card face down. She pointed from Masked Dragon to Fire Sorcerer, indicating that she was attacking.

Aoi Misawa stopped as she heard a duel going on. A small crowd was already beginning to form. She wandered over to watch. This should be interesting, the martial artist thought.

((To alliveate confusion with Aoi...

Name: Aoi Misawa
*Deck Type: Warriors & Amazons
*Dueling Style: Plenty of offense, but she's like her brother when she duels--she analyzes the situation as she duels, making her plays like that.
*Duel Spirit:
Country of origin: Japan
Strengths/Likes: Martial arts, black belt in Akido and Karate, dueling, much stronger duelist than she lets on.
Weaknesses/Dislikes: Can be hotheaded, fights with her twin brother a lot, math, doesn't always think things completely through.
Personality: Aoi is a tomboy and a tough girl. She's overconfident (to a fault at times), super smart, and sarcastic to boot. Aoi is always fighting with her twin brother, whom she ended up in the same dorm as at Duel Academy in high school. She hates all things girly, and loves to psych out her opponents.
Identifying Features: She's taller than her brother and has a brithmark shaped like a broken heart on her left shoulder blade.
Other: Aoi is Daichi Misawa's twin sister.

Here's what she looks like: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...nime/Bored.jpg

Hope that helps!))

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 01-09-2010 at 10:52 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-13-2010, 09:17 PM

((sorry about the delay))
A man, not older than 25, walked down the street. He sighed a deep sigh. Why has he returned, he doesn't know. Soon, he heard a voice, saying that she was going to attack. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out his deck. Its been ages since he last duelled. He remembered it clearly, but that's all in the past. He took into account that something was coming. Time and Space was colliding and this time, all the work that he and his formal partner is going to be undone. He got told to change his identiy, for his sake, and his name.

Name....source of identity....name of memory.....

...."Oof! Kuribo!"
A brown ball of fluff hit him in the stomich....that means only one thing. He relised that all of his cards were on the footpath. One click of his fingers and all the cards returned into his palm of his hand. He made sure that no one was looking and walked into the crowd, Kuribo following.
Kuribo, I command you to go to your master. I can't be with you remember? I'm not pushing you away, it's just, I'm my own person now.
Kuribo noddded and disappeared.

"You sure you want to attack Selena?" He heard himself saying. Why he said that, he doesn't know. Why is he acting like before? That is his past now. This is the future.

((Ooc: is this before or after the new movie that is going to be released soon in Japan?))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 PM

((What movie? If there is one, I don't think so. It's about five years after GX, meaning that the GX crew probably gonna be 20, depending on their age.
And Selena's mute.))

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 01-14-2010 at 10:26 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-23-2010, 02:32 AM

((it said on YGO Wiki that there was orginally a movie that was turned into the two eps. Here is the article. Don't blame me if some of this is true or how they know about it. Yu-Gi-Oh! VS. GX And you can at least make a gesture indercating that she was mute to Atem because he doesn't know that she was mute))
"uh....Ichiru, you never seen a girl who can't speak?" Ashliegh Velman asked him.
"What??" he exclamed. Ashliegh nodded at Selena, indercating that she can continue with the duel.
"What the hell are you doing? You can't barged into a duel like that! Only the Duel King is allowed to help Selena if she needs it" she hissed then turned and looked. Across from them was....
"Ok, you have to leave this duel NOW. You have been spotted. All will be explained later when the time is right"

((ok, does this happens after the 10th annerversery movie or before?))

Last edited by musasgal; 01-23-2010 at 07:01 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-24-2010, 07:30 PM

Selena noticed this Ichiru guy. He looked...familiar. Too familiar...

Reaching out with her mind, she sent him a message. Why are you back, Atem? She thought to him. Are you looking for Yugi? What the heck's going on?! Why didn't he know that she was now mute? Hadn't he gotten in contact with the others yet? They had seen what had happened to her in the US, when her vocal chords were severly damaged. As far as she knew, there was no procedure for them to be repaired.

Selena continued her attack. It went through. Too easy...

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 PM

((oh, and the new movie is had all the main characters in the movie, trying to save the beloved game. The movie is called Super Bond: Transend through Time and Space))
I don't know Selena, but I wasn't looking for Yugi. I don't know why I returned. Ichiru thought back. It's really awkard and so confusing.....Kuribo, DON'T you DARE! Kuribo darted across to the other side of the crowd where Yugi was.
Gotta go Selena. I meet you at the peir after the duel and with that he darted off, being watched by Yugi.
Ashliegh sighed. This was going to be confusing as she pulled out her charms. Why they were given to her she doesn't know. She clasped them on her necklace around her neck......

He ran as fast as he can, near to the peir as he could. Why am I here? How did Selena reconised me? This is so confusing. I mean, I haven't been this confused when I had..what's that word....ameasia all those years ago he thought remembering how he got his memery back. The run slowed down to a walk, then he stoped. This was the place that duel happened. It seems like it was yesterday that he two best friends drowned and lost their lives.

Last edited by musasgal; 01-24-2010 at 10:20 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-24-2010, 09:46 PM

((Uh, problem: Yugi is nowhere to be found at this point. In this, he dissapeared, and no one has been able to contact him.
Agh! We need people to run the other characters!))

Right, see ya. Selena thought. Before you go, I've got some bad new about Yugi. And everything else that's going on, too.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-25-2010, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
((Uh, problem: Yugi is nowhere to be found at this point. In this, he dissapeared, and no one has been able to contact him.
Agh! We need people to run the other characters!))

((I'm acting what Atem might be acting at the time, but thanks for reminding me))
Right, see ya. Selena thought. Before you go, I've got some bad new about Yugi. And everything else that's going on, too.
Atem, you were tricked. That was.... Ashliegh mind linked at the same time.
ONE AT A TIME LADIES! Ok, Ashliegh, you first.
Ok, that was an illusion. I had to acted like he was there but he wasn't. I mean, well, like Selena said, something bad has happened while you were gone Ashliegh explained.
Oh.....so what happened to Aboiu? he asked.
He's not your partner anymore remember? Ashilegh reminded him.