TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-26-2010, 10:49 PM

((Oh, okay! No prob.
And I don't think it's happening after the movie. Maybe slightly before? [never heard of a new movie...this is news to me. MUST SEE IT!!!]))

No one knows what it is right now, but I can tell ya this much; someone's decided he's gonna try and re-forge the Millenium Items. Selena interjected. And you're not the only one back in this time. Mahado and Mana are as well. I've already bumped into Mana, and I'd steer clear if I were you.

Aoi fingered the pendant around her neck. Right now, she had it hidden underneath her hoodie, but she knew it was there. The Star's Neclace. It was like the Millenium Necklace, but it was an unexpected--and unintended--by-product of the Items. After all, darkness couldn't exist without light, and vice-versa.

She felt the Neclace's warmth on her skin. Because she had been bonded with it since high school, she knew what was about to happen. She could also tell there was a mental conversation going on between the two women and man.

Letting the power flow, Aoi released the magic a bit. She gasped inwardly. The man they were talking to...he was a lot older than he looked. Playing a hunch, she activated the Neclace completely. The properties of the Star Items were still not fully known, but it was suspected that they had the same attributes as the Millenium Items. She used the Neclace's magic to figure out who he was...

So, you're the Atem Yugi mentioned all those years ago? She thought.

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 01-27-2010, 12:15 AM

((it has been promoting since....well...last year! This movie, like I already meantuned, has all the main characters in it (Jaden already met Yugi and Atemu in the last two epsoides of GX)....))

Mana's here??? You got to be kidding me!
And somebody is interfering with our contact with a star item, which has nearly the same power as a Millenium Item but it can see the here and now. It's called the Star Necklace. Ashliegh said, knowing that Selena would kill her.
Never heard of them and besides, when I left the first time, the items were burried. Atem reminded both girls.
They have been around for about 3-4 years now, but we don't know if the Stars are EXCATLY like the Millenum Items and what powers that are held within. On the other hand Selena, are you suppose to carry on with the duel? We talk about it later. Ashliegh said

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-28-2010, 11:07 PM

Right, Selena thought. I'm just waiting for my opponent to make her move.

She was a bit tenative about telling Atem about herself and Bakura. Bakura now had a Star Item--the Star's Ring. She herself was given the opportunity to bond with a Star Item, but decided not to. It would've overloaded her senses...she was already enough of an antenna already with the power known as the Demon Eye...

By the way, the reason I say to steer clear of Mana right now, is because somebody's pissed her off. Selena explained. I don't know what or who, but all the same--stay well clear!

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-29-2010, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
Right, Selena thought. I'm just waiting for my opponent to make her move.

She was a bit tenative about telling Atem about herself and Bakura. Bakura now had a Star Item--the Star's Ring. She herself was given the opportunity to bond with a Star Item, but decided not to. It would've overloaded her senses...she was already enough of an antenna already with the power known as the Demon Eye...

By the way, the reason I say to steer clear of Mana right now, is because somebody's pissed her off. Selena explained. I don't know what or who, but all the same--stay well clear!
ok, is Mahad with her now? And what in the name of Ra is the Star Items? Atem was geting impatient.
Atem, it's best to wait till we get here to try and explain the best we can.
Ashliegh bit her lip. It was years ago that, well, she was able to rebuild the city and retore the people who lost their lives. She was desprate to tell Atem that the time riff was about to appear again but stopped herself. She didn't want Atem to worry about about that again. She turned around and saw Yusei Fudou.
What the HELL is going on here? she thought to herself and blinked. It was only an illusion. She turned and looked at Aoi.
"Oi! focus" she yelled. But something else was on her mind.

((this is one of the previews of the movie...relates of the rebuilding thing. It's a bit sad though but this didn't mean to happen though....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_wJySosZk
:'( really sad))

Last edited by musasgal; 01-29-2010 at 01:32 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-30-2010, 08:50 PM

((When is it coming out? I wanna see it!))

Silently, Aoi walked up to the girl. "What's on your mind?" She asked. She could tell there was something up with this girl.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 01-31-2010, 03:28 AM

((dunno when it's going to be dubbed but when it comes on DVD, it's going to be on YT but not any time soon. It looks REALLY good.))
"It's you! You got a Star Item!" she said silently to herself.
Selena, I think I found the girl who has the necklace. One down, 6 more to go. If we have these, we could stop the orignal Items from re-emerging.
"Heed my words Alo. If you interfeered with somebody who is contacting with an orginal holder of the Millenum Items, you will feel pain for a few days and your magic being halted for a few weeks when you used it last, which is today. You have no right to use your power like that. It has the exact same magic as the orignal necklace so you can only use it for the past and future. The only reason why you are able to use the present magic is for emergecy only. That is your only warning. Next time, your magic will be depeated and you will fell pain without warning. Now, if you excuse me, I have to go somewhere" and she blinded Aoi with the light. When the light faded, Ashliegh disappeared.
I meet you at the peir. I gave a warning to the one with the necklace. Ashliegh mind linked to Selena.
Suddenly, one of Ashliegh's charms glowed. The charm which looked like a dragons tail. She stood, not far from Ichiru. What's going on? It can't be true. Nearly all the evils which got defeated is banding together......

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-31-2010, 09:04 PM

"I'm on your side." Aoi said. "I'm one of the people trying to stop the Millenium Items from coming back. You want me to prove it?" She crossed her arms. If this girl wanted a fight, she'd give it to her.

(Vaneria! Post!)

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-01-2010, 03:13 AM

((problem, Aoi is speaking to thin air, and Ashliegh is dealing with a problem of her own, which I don't know yet.))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-05-2010, 10:04 PM

(Aoi's been watching the duel.
AGH!! When is Vaneria gonna post!)

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-07-2010, 01:26 AM

((if worse comes to the worse, we can fast forward the duel and when she posts , do a flash back))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-09-2010, 12:51 AM

(Sounds good to me.)

Selena pocketed her deck after the duel. It had ended worse than she had hoped--but then again, she had to keep her identity secret. Like always.

"Selena-san!" Someone called. It was Aoi.

Selena nodded her greeting. Being mute was a pain in the ass. Taking out her notepad, she wrote a question on it; How's your olympic career been going?

Aoi smiled. "I'm on the Japanese team for the next games," she said. "Akido and Karate. Hopefully I'll manage to get a medal."

Smiling slightly herself, she wrote another note. What's going on with Daichi? I haven't been hearing from him in a while.

Aoi raised an eyebrow. "What do you think? He's gone ahead and wrapped himself up in mathematics and sciences." She shrugged. "Should've figured. We both got top scores getting into Duel Academy, and wound up in all AP classes."

She looked up from the notepad. "Hey, aren't those the two who were watching your duel?" Aoi asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-09-2010, 10:37 PM

We couldn't be stuffed waiting at the peir Selena. Ashleigh mindlinked to Selena, then turned to Aoi.
"Why should I trust you? Sencing you, using your item without a seroius situation, putting your nose in other people's buisness......that's not how you should use an item like that. The only exception to that rule is Yugi, and Yugi alone. There is a time and place for each item to be used"
"But what about Thief Bakura?" asked Ichiru.
"He took over when he felt like it. He suppose not to be in there in the first place"
"But your charm glowed" he pointed out.
"Time is coliding again. But this time.....it's going to be an all time war..."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2010, 12:23 AM

"Tell me something I don't already know." Aoi said. "It nearly happened five years ago when I was in high school. Believe me when I say I was one of the people trying to stop it. Ask Selena if you like--Kuro-sensei was a student teacher at Duel Academy when it happened."

She isn't lying. Selena thought to Ashleigh. I've known this girl for five years. Atem, you can sense when people mean others serious harm better than I can. You had a Millenium Item, not me.

"And I can't really control the Neclace's abilities in the first place." Aoi added after waiting politely. "It's been five years, and I still don't fully know how the thing works!"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-11-2010, 08:13 AM

Ashliegh coughed.
"Why do you guys keep changing the subject? I changed it to what's happening in the Time continuim"
"But, listen..."Atem pleaded
"No, I got told that whoever have a Star Item not to trust him or her because the majourity of them went into the wrong hands and if the effect of the world thing is involved with the orginal items, may the star items have the same dark side"
"if you must follow what you have benn told, so be it. But what happened 5 years ago? Does it relate how I was able to return?" Atem asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2010, 10:55 PM

"I have no idea." Aoi said. "All I got from Kamikaze Sakura was that our world and the Shadow Realm came way too close to colliding. That could have had aftereffects; for example, making is easier for people to cross back into our realm. Or bringing others with them." She pointed to the neclace. "And the way I see it, the Items--Millenium or Star--aren't really good or evil by themselves. It's mostly the people who use them; honestly, I don't like using the Star's Neclace unless I absolutely have to. And when I do, it makes my mental defenses more venurable to attack."

Sounds like me in a Shadow Game, Selena thought privately to Atem. You and Yugi are the only ones who know about my Demon Eye...and the fact that I'm one of the Legends.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-13-2010, 12:11 AM

You what??? How did that happen? Atem thought back
"Then why use it to find out who I am? Using it for that kind of thing is abusive" he asked.
"I think you are standing up for both Isis and her decendent who used it when need be" Ashliegh pointed out. Atem spotted somebody in the allyway.
"Somebody is listening to our convosation. It's not longer safe to speak in the open. Lets head to my apartment and carry on with this there...."
Just then, Ashliegh felt a shot of pain in her arm and clutched.
((can you please explain about the legend? I'm still confused about it))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2010, 07:42 PM

(The Five Legends are the five best--and virtually undefeated--duelists in the world. Yugi Mutou, Seto Kaiba, Katsuya Jonouchi (Joey Wheeler in the English Anime), Ryo Bakura, and Kamikaze Sakura (Selena Kuro's alias). The only person who knows about Selena's being KS is Yugi, and I'm assuming Atem would as well, as they had been partners for so long. They became so well-known during the original series era (except Bakura--he came later), and were considered the best for years, until they essentially dropped out of the dueling scene. A couple haven't dropped off the gaming scene completely (Bakura and KS both play Dungeon Dice Monsters), but Kaiba's basically gone back to being the CEO of Kaiba Corp full-time, and Yugi's just dissapeared completely.
This RP takes place during the 5D's era, so they've pretty much become invisible on the dueling scene, so people are starting to say that the Five Legends are going to be replaced before long.

That about sums it up. Anything else you need be to explain?)

You were bonded to Yugi when I became one of the Five Legends--well, at that time they were the Four with me. Selena replied. You were the one that put two and two together quickest, remember? Her train of thought was interrupted when Ashleigh reacted to something in her arm.

Ashleigh! What happened? Selena asked as she mind linked with Ashliegh. Are you all right?

"What's going on?" Aoi said as she knelt beside Ashleigh. "Is she okay?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-14-2010, 01:40 AM

Ashliegh didn't say a word. She tried to keep her balace but failed and she fainted.
"ASHLIEGH!" Atem cried.
"Everyone, I need your help" lingered a voice. Ashliegh glowed, blinded everyone.
When the light calmed down, there was a beautiful woman. She wore a simple white dress, her hair done perfect and her eyes glistened in the daylight. Seeing her there was odd but was more weird was her wings at the back and her wand in her hand.
"I need your help" she repeated
"I never seen you before" Atem exclamed.
"It is because I was in a different room Pharaoh Atemu, Ancistor of Yugi, Desentant of Timeous and formal procetor of Domino City"
"How do you know?" Atem asked.
"In my Kingdom, it has a room which you can see the future. That is why I know you. You have his traits in your blood which is passed down to Timeous" she explained. She turned to Selena.
You might be part of the Five Legends but Atemu is part of the Historic Duelists Ring Kamikaze Sakura she mindlinked to Selena.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2010, 08:54 PM

Historic Duelists Ring? What's that? Selena asked. Who are you? Where is Ashleigh?

Melhana looked up from her motorcycle. "What was that...?" She asked. "Must just be my imgination..." But that felt like--no way, there's no way. If someone crossed realms, then there's something bad happening here. She sat back on her heels and crossed her arms. "If something is about to happen, then are you back, Atem?" She wondered. The last time she had seen her ancestor, it was when he was finally passing over to the other side.

(Just for clarification, here's Melhana's profile:
Username: TaiyoTsuki
Name: Melhana Ankh
*Deck Type: Spellcasters
*Dueling Style: All-out.
*Duel Spirit: Chaos Command Magician
Country of origin: Egypt
Strengths/Likes: Motocross, dueling, expert in martial arts, very strong mage (curtosy of her bloodline)
Weaknesses/Dislikes: Dancing, the violin, having to be defended by others.
Personality: Melhana is sarcastic, a tomboy, grumpy (in the mornings), and prone to whacking Joey upside the head. She may seem a little rough around the edges when you first meet her, but she's pretty nice once you get to know her--and over the grouchiness. She's hard to trust people she first meets, but she'll warm up to them in a fairly short amount of time. When she first met Yugi and the gang, she was fresh out of the training academy she had to go through, and a little bit culture shocked.
Identifying Features: Melhana has eyes the same color as Atem's, super tall, and has a scar running the length of her right arm.
Other: Melhana is descented from Atem; directly. She's from the main branch of the Ankh line--which was the ruling family at the time Atem was Pharaoh.

Clear things up a bit?)

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-15-2010 at 09:12 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-15-2010, 05:02 AM

(desenent to who??))
"I am Princess Amanda from Duel Monster Sprit World"
"Then why are you here?" Atem asked
"I come from the time when your partner was a teenager" Amanda replied.
"Hang on. Why are you here?" Atem asked.
"You know that Yugi is in Jaden's time? well, in every part of the timeline, Yugi has totally disappeared."
"WHAT???"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-15-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaneria View Post
Goodbye I am leaving menewsha. so sorry and I will miss you all.

You can email me at [email protected] (its an odler account. I have several)
(What do you want to have done with your characters?)

"You're kidding, right?" Aoi asked. "They've been saying crap like that on the news, but I just thought it was some kind of hoax."

"Apparently it's not," Selena wrote on her pad for Aoi's benefit. "And are you able to use that item for telepathy?"

"Nope," Aoi said. "Just its abilities, and emergency pseudo-psycic powers. But still, even if Yugi has dissapeared from the entire timeline, then how come we've still got memories of him, and the media's going nuts?"

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-16-2010, 04:59 AM

((Yep but hang on, I thought Yugi's the desentant. Looks like there are two in this RP))
"That is what I'm trying to find out. Because Yugi's missing, The Bond is completely in danger" Amanda replied, "So that's why I need your help. Not only your world is in danger, my world is in danger."
"But who are you really?" Atem asked.
"I am Acient Fairy Dragon. One of the Dragons of the Signers"
"The what?"
"Didn't Yusei tell you about the Signers?"
"No, I don't think so...."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 PM

"Well, isn't that just great," Aoi grumbled. "Could you explain exactly who the Signers are? I've got about as much of a clue as...well, I've got no clue who he is."

I'm going to make this easier for all of us...besides, they already know about my psycic abilities anyhow. Selena thought, and used her power to create a simulated voice when she spoke. A kind of lip-synch to her old voice.

"I know a little bit about the Signers," She 'said.' "There's supposed to be five, and the 'signs' they have on their arms are five parts of the image of a dragon; the head, right and left claws, tail, and torso. That's about all I know at the moment." Neither Fudo nor Atlas has said much. She added privately to Atem.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-20-2010, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
"Well, isn't that just great," Aoi grumbled. "Could you explain exactly who the Signers are? I've got about as much of a clue as...well, I've got no clue who he is."

I'm going to make this easier for all of us...besides, they already know about my psycic abilities anyhow. Selena thought, and used her power to create a simulated voice when she spoke. A kind of lip-synch to her old voice.

"I know a little bit about the Signers," She 'said.' "There's supposed to be five, and the 'signs' they have on their arms are five parts of the image of a dragon; the head, right and left claws, tail, and torso. That's about all I know at the moment." Neither Fudo nor Atlas has said much. She added privately to Atem.
"I remember Trude's reaction when he first saw me here in this time" Amanda smiled as she said that, changing the subject
"Remind me who is Trude again?" Atem asked.
"Ushio you dimwit!" Ashliegh said as she borught out a book ((YGO first vol. collectors edition if you wanna know)) and showed him what Trude was like.
"Ahh that's right but why is he here?" he asked.
"Well, how can I put this, he was a survivor of what happened in saterlite. Myself and my two beautiful children survuved and we get first dips, as Joey would say, where we should live, and what jobs we could take. Trudge ended up as part of Sercuity" she explained. Then she turned and saw....
"Yusei" Atem said quietly

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-20-2010, 09:45 PM

(I'm gonna play the other characters as they're needed.)

"I've met up with that idiot before," Selena said when she saw the picture. "He's still afraid of me, by the way; I wonder if his balls have recovered from that incident..."

"Do I even want to know what you did to him?" Aoi asked, backing away.

"Not really," Selena said as another young man pulled up. "Let's just say that he prefers keeping his distance from now on."

"Who did what to who?" Yusei asked. "Is that...Trudge in high school?"