musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 02-21-2010, 07:14 AM

((I can play some of the characters as well if you like))
Atemu frozed.
Why did he just appeared just like that? he thought, then contacted Ashliegh.
How did you get back?
I don't know. It felt so weird like I wasn't myself then she turned to the new addition of the convosation.
"Yes it is Yusei. Later, he beated up Joey and Tristain, followed by Yugi. Later...." Asheligh explained.
"That's enough Ashliegh" Atemu said, "I don't want this young man to hear about Trudge"
"Then why are you saying that you Pysciopath" Ashliegh asked.
"HEY!"
"Love that recation...it's just like..."
"SHUT UP!!!" And a mad chase began.....till
Atemu
Atem stopped and saw Yugi again.
Help....me...please....before....it's...too....lat e
"What's wrong" Ashliegh asked.
"I saw Yugi again...." he replied.....and in front of Yusei.
"For one thing, I can't spot him. He's gone remember and besides, it's not a good idea to say that in front of a Signer....which you already met"
Atemu turned around. Yusei looked at him with an I-seen-you-somewhere-before look. Then he went on his knees in pain.....
"But I was up there a second ago" Yugi pointed out.
"If you are down here then, who is up there?" The tree boys looked at the gentle giant
"I don't know" replied a confused Yugi.
"Well....do you?" he asked.
"Well, sometimes when I duel, I feel like someone is calling out to me yknow, like a powerful acient voice...."
The "giant" nodded.....

"You ok?" Ashliegh replied.
"Yes. Of a memory so long ago...."
"you lost the memories that you made?"
"yes but I was forced to do that. I wanted to keep those memories forever"
"then looks like whoever got rid of Yugi is trying to erase everone's memory of him. We need to investigate more."
((I'm not good at rewording epsoide quotes :XP))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-25-2010, 02:03 AM

(Okay, just make it clear who you're talking as.)

Yusei tensed. "What do you mean, you saw Yugi?" He asked, but he never got an answer. Atem collapsed to his knees in pain, clutching his torso.

"Atem!" Selena screamed mentally and physically. She had just broadcast her concern to every psi-sensitive person in range. Which was far. And included Signers. And Dark Signers. And a few of her friends from high school, including Melhana and Kaiba--even though Kaiba would never admit that he was.

"What's going on?!" Yusei asked as the young woman knelt next to the man. "This must have something to do with Yugi's dissapearing.

Aoi nodded. "Come with me; I'll tell you what I know away from here." She said.

Atem! was the mental shout. Melhana looked up from her bike--she knew that 'voice.'

"Selena," she said. Being as psi-sensitive as she was, Melhana knew something was wrong. Selena was far from psi-null; in fact, the woman could sense any kind of psycic energy in a pretty large raduis. She was normally pretty good at keeping herself under control, but something bad must be happening this time if Selena was shouting the way she was.

Walking over to the open garage door Melhana took her cell phone out of her jeans pocket. She dialed Selena's number, and waited for her to pick up. Idiot! She scolded herself. She's not going to be able to reply. She had her vocal chords mutilated!

But Selena picked up anyway. "What's going on there?" Melhana asked. "I heard your mental 'scream'. What's happening with Atem?"

Melhana heard a cough on the other end and a raspy voice. Selena was using her psi abilities to speak, but it was getting hard. "Atem's just collapsed." She said. "Remember when Yugi dissapeared? Well, now we know why; and even worse, whoever took Yugi is attempting to erase all memory of him."

Melhana bit the tip of her tongue. There was no way this was good. "Stay there, I'm on my way." She said and hung up. Grabbing the leather jacket from the rack, Melhana got on her motorcycle and took off. She had a pretty good idea where they were from the 'waves' that Selena and now Atem were letting off.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-25-2010, 07:27 AM

"Atem....Atem....Atem...."
((different epsoide...my verson))
"How can I do things right when I always fail?" Yugi asked.
"You didn't fail Yugi. It's ok to make mistakes."
"But what if..."
"Listen, you might be thinking that but you keep on making mistakes. That's how we learn and grow" Yami replied.
"But...." Yugi tried to protest.
"In all my years, I never encounted a soul as couragous and true like yours" Yami smiled.
"Huh?"
"In another time," he continued, "You could've been Pharaoh"

Another time??? Me??? A ruler??? Yugi thought......
"....ATEMU. WAKE UP!"
Atem opened his eyes.
Where am I? He thought and he turned over.......
......And fell straight on the floor, just as Yugi did before.
"You ok?" Ashliegh asked, coming in from a swim.
"I'm sure. Where's Selena?" he asked
"In the kitchen. Oh, you have a visitor."
Atem looked up and saw Malhana.
"Who are you?" he asked. Ashliegh rolled her eyes. This is going to take some time to adjust to her new look.
Suddenly, two teens ran into the room.
"Mum, when are we going to enrol into Duel Acadmey?" the girl asked.
((Bios about them later))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-26-2010, 01:28 AM

(That would be very helpful.)

"Well, looks like our favorite Pharaoh has just woken up." Melhana said. "We were wondering when you were going to come out of that. Do you have any idea how much you were talking in your sleep?"

"Is he awake yet?!" Selena shouted from the kitchen. "If he isn't, I can help him with that!"

"Let's not," Melhana replied. "Hey, is the food done yet?"

"Only if you don't get Katsuya's apetite!" Selena said, poking her head out from the doorway. She was wearing an apron over her black cargo pants and Three Day's Grace t-shirt. "Remind me not to ask to help next time."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-26-2010, 11:44 PM

((Username: musasgal
Name:
*Deck Type: unknown
*Dueling Style: unknown
*Duel Spirit: unknown
Country of origin: Domino
Strengths/Likes: unknown
Weaknesses/Dislikes: unknow
Personality: unknown
Identifying Features: unknown
Other: unknown

Username: musasgal
Name: Yugi Jnr
*Deck Type: unknown
*Dueling Style: unknown
*Duel Spirit: unknown
Country of origin: Domino
Strengths/Likes: unknown
Weaknesses/Dislikes: unknown
Personality: unknown
Identifying Features: unknown
Other: unknown
[the unknown I work on later. Time consuming this time]))

"Listen, we need to work out something with Uncle Ichiru" Ashliegh said. The twins nodded and left. Then she turned and looked at the girl.
"You were suppose to jump on him you baka. You were in love with him" she teased.
"I was not in love with a stranger" Atem protested.
"Oh really? Then why did she called you Pharaoh then hmmm?" After that comment, another mad chase began.
"HEY! CAREFUL! We are house sitting remember and the twins will be coming back soon" yelled a voice and a head poked though the hallway.
"She started it" Atem said. She shooked her head.
"Oh Atemu, do you always have to chase the poor widdow around the room?" she said. Ashliegh glared at her.
"What did I tell you Yukai?" Ashliegh began to glow. "NEVER SAY THAT IN PUBLIC!!!"
"Oh crap....." Atem mumbled, "Now you done it"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM

"Whoa! I'm not in love with him!" Melhana snapped. "I knew him when he and Yugi were still linked through the Millenium Puzzle in high school. Anzu's the one with the crush." She took a chair from the desk and straddled it. "The name's Melhana Ankh. The only reason I called him Pharaoh is because I'm one of his descendants. Just ask Atem here for yourself."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 02-28-2010, 04:26 AM

((I'm not trashing her bio, he only knew that Yugi is his direct desendant so I aploguise))
"Hang on. I only know one and that's Yugi. I never heard of you or seen you before" Atem said truthfuly.
"That's right. You need to have some of his characteristics or something related to Atem and besides, he returned a few days ago. And you remind me more about Mana" Yukai said with a smirk.
"That's not true" said Ashiegh, "as you recall, I'm a you-know-what and I can tell if this young lady is a desendant." She walked up to Melhana and looks into her eyes.
"Even if Yugi is a direct, he repersebles Atem but sadly, didn't have any power untill he was 18-19 even though he's from the same line as her" she explained.
"So?"
"So I'm saying, that she is one powerful mage, like Yugi but her style is nothing I ever seen before. The same magic that Atem has. I can tell that she's not a morning person, unlike Yugi who is a morning person but hates being woken up during the night. So, her power mostly is at it's full at night, like Mahad but also, Atem's power is full at night, proving that he is also a mage and is in fact this girl is Atem's desendant" Ashliegh replied.
"What does that mean?" Yukai asked, getting annoyed.
"Look, I know her ever since she moved to Domino. Yugi was surprised to see another desenant of Atem and easlily got along with her but with the others and myself, it took a bit longer for her to trust us. She was a girly girl then but now, a complete tomboy."
"You done?"
"Nearly. She was also Yugi's tutor when his mage power came and is more like Silent Magican. She is also one of the survivors when Satelite was destroied again. Luckly, they -Kaiba Corps- desided to get their A into G and start to rebuild the city. If Kaiba was still alive, he would've rebuilted it lickity split. Anyway, did you get told what happened to Atem years ago?" Ashliegh asked, taking a huge breath after saying all that. Yukai wasn't so sure if she knew but Atem hoped that she did.
If she knew what happened, I am convinced that I have another desentant he thought and sighed.
((I'm going to turn this RP into a Fan Fic to attract more people))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-05-2010, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musasgal View Post
((I'm going to turn this RP into a Fan Fic to attract more people))
((Okay! And Kaiba's not dead...))

"You've got that a bit mixed up." Melhana said. "Yeah, I'm a powerful mage, and I've met Mahado. True I was girlier back then, but not uberly so.

"And damn right I got along with Yugi and the gang! That's why I accepted the invite to the motocross tournament in Domino; I want to figure out what's going on."

She looked Atem right in the eyes. "We've met before, Atem. Our first meeting was right before the Duelist Kingdom tournament in high school. I got disqualified from DK in the final round, and beat antenna-head into the ground and got in with the rest of the crew. Don't you remember anything from back then?"

Selena walked into the room. "Well, the food's ready." She 'said' to everyone. Then she mind linked with the telepaths in the room. Atem, I don't blame you for forgetting some things from your time with the gang; it's to be expected when someone passes on. But I don't see how they can be completely gone--you're an extremely powerful mage, right? There's no way they're totally gone. She looked right at him, then at Melhana. Is there any way to stop us from losing our memories of Yugi?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 AM

Atem looked straight back at the girl.
'Melhana, It was Bandit Keith who ended up being disqualified for stealing an entry card. You got knocked out by Mai Valentine on the second last day. Hey, how did I know that? I was with Yugi at the time but I know what happened" he said confused.
"Well, you are connected with youir desendants and no Mehana, Yugi told me that he heard of you at the time but never met untill after the 'event' that happened in Egypt" Ashliegh hissed.
"Ok, I don't want to act like Joey but, is that Sweet and Sour Pork?" Atem asked Selena.
You better rest your speaking ablility Selena, if all used up in one day, well, lets just say that you have to write or mind contact for a few days he mindlinked to Selena, then stopped. Something wasn't right and he knew he needed to let some steam.
"I'm going into my room for a bit to cool my head' and he walked to his room. When he shut the door, he pushed all of the stuff of the desk.
"Why is this happening to me???? Can somebody PLEASE help me to understand. I feel lost and confused. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME???" he yelled and fell to his knees, crying. He hasen't felt this way since...since....that day.
Atem, I need your help.
Atem turned and saw Yugi yet again. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, banged his head but nothing worked. Yugi was there alright and it seems that he had something to say.

((I will make sure that the intro will be up soon but I'm not sure if advertising will be allowed in the FF section though. Anyway, I did this at least twice before but both RPGs were abandoned so I couldn't finish the FF

EDIT: FF is set and ready to go but where si a good place to put it??))

Last edited by musasgal; 03-06-2010 at 07:58 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-06-2010, 09:03 PM

((No idea, but give me the link when you've got it up!))

Later that night the girls were talking. There was something up, and they all knew it.

"Alright, I know Selena can't talk anymore. But that's beside the point; what can we do to prevent what happening?" Melhana asked.

Don't forget about the guy who's trying to get rid of our memories of Yugi. Selena said mentally to the other two. That may be the only link we've got with him.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-07-2010, 01:39 AM

((ok. but i have a writer's block))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-07-2010, 08:19 PM

((That's okay))

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-09-2010, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiyoTsuki View Post
((No idea, but give me the link when you've got it up!))

Later that night the girls were talking. There was something up, and they all knew it.

"Alright, I know Selena can't talk anymore. But that's beside the point; what can we do to prevent what happening?" Melhana asked.

Don't forget about the guy who's trying to get rid of our memories of Yugi. Selena said mentally to the other two. That may be the only link we've got with him.
((sorry but I need to nab Yugi from you for this part))
"Yes but on the other hand...." Ashliegh started but all three girls heard a crash in Atem's room.
"What was that?" Ashliegh asked......

Atem fell to the ground with a thumping cheek.
"Why did you did that for? Atem asked Yugi. He stood there. But Atem knew that the real Yugi would not do that let alone appear like that.
"I know what you are thinking Atem and I have to check that its not a fluke and you are realy here. But here me out. You must listen to what I'm going to say" he said with a stern look on his face.
"What? What do I have to do?" Atem asked.
"You must find the elite dueling squad and reunite the Legends AND reunite the Historic Ring" Yugi explained.
"But how? How can I find you?" Atem asked.
"I know you will ask this question before you even asked it. This is a hologram and I'm contacting though the system. This is also a stress call too. Somebody is out to get you since you are the main blood"
"I thought Timeious was the main blood. He's older than me"
"True but you are his blood and I'm your blood. You must protect Melhana too, she's next"
"But how can I find you?"
"I can't say" Yugi relpied sadly, "If I do, I'll be shot." Then Yugi hearf footsteps.
"I got to go but if you ever need to talk to me you can use the device on the bed" he said. Atem looked and saw a hologram device. It was a minature verson of it but it worked like the other verson. Atem looked, Yugi nodded and disappeared.
Just then, Ashliegh and the girls burst through the door.
"What happened?" She asked.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-14-2010, 07:41 PM

Melhana's eyes went straight to he holographic device on the bed. "Hey Atem, what's that for?" She asked.

Selena got in the room right as the hologram of Yugi dissapeared. "Yugi!" She tried to scream, but it came out only as a rough and painful croak. She couldn't get a psy-fix on him, which meant he was out of her range. She slapped her hand to her throat as the pain from her old wound came bubbling back up.

StardustFalcon

Old 03-15-2010, 12:49 AM

Romeda was walking when he felt a slight chill threw his body as horus appear next to him.
"Everything alright Romeda, you seem concerned about something"he said
"Not sure nii-san, but i feel that something big is about to happen, but i'm not sure what" Romeda said as he stared into the night sky.
"well whatever happens i'll let you know, after all we duel spirits are intuned to the supernatural and if something does happen i'll stick by you through it all" Romeda smiled after he heard his brother say that.

Last edited by StardustFalcon; 03-15-2010 at 01:32 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-15-2010, 03:14 AM

((StardustFalcon, have you given your RP Character Form to TaiyoTuski yet??))
"Looks like SOMETHING happened. Spill Atem" Ashliegh demanded. Atem looked at Selena.
"We have a job to do Sakura. We got three lots of Duelists to find and we better acted quickly" he said with a sad look in his eyes.
"What?" Ashliegh gasped. It was not long ago since the Historic Ring was created thanks to what happened with Paradox and when Yugi disappeared, the Legend ring was dismantaled. As for the elite squad.....
"That's right and I have to take Yugi's place before any plans are made for his rescue nor figuring out who is behind this"
"Did he say anything else?" Ashliegh asked.
"No" Atem said sadly but just then, Dark Witch appeared.
"Do you want me to find the location of Yugi mistress?" she asked.
"Yes and please use this to record" Ashliegh replied, throwing a kind of compact at her.
"Thank you misteress. I will proceed with the request" and the DM Spirit disappeared.
"I just hope that Yugi's ok" Atem said quietly to himself.

StardustFalcon

Old 03-15-2010, 04:49 PM

((yes and she gave me the okay to post in here))

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-16-2010, 01:49 AM

((that's cool. I just hope that you read what has happened so far since it's starting to get very interesting. Don't forget you can be other characters on the list

EDIT: btw, welcome to the FF too))

Last edited by musasgal; 03-18-2010 at 10:13 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-25-2010, 09:03 PM

((I'm back! I was in Rhode Island for a week and half with ROTC, but I'm back!))

Atem! Please don't call me Sakura! I haven't used that name in years, and I don't want it to get out that I'm Kamikaze Sakura. Selena said to him privately, still massaging her throat.

Melhana gripped her arm tightly. As if he sensed her trouble, her duel spirit materialized next to her.

"Is there something wrong, mistress?" Chaos Command Magician asked.

Melhana nodded. "There's something wrong right now. I need you to find out." She said. "Could to try and track down the rest of the Legends, and the elite squad?"

Her duel spirit nodded. "I will," he said and dissapeared. The image on his card changed as well, signaling that he was somewhere else.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-26-2010, 06:49 AM

"Looks Sakura in the moment as I aware of ((occ: Atem still thinks that the rest of the legends are dead but still is determand to find them)), you are the last one left and I got instucted to take Yugi's place and besides, no-one else knows except the ones in this room" Atem said sternly.
"Atem, she said doesn't want to be called Sakura and I think that her identiy should be hidden till futher notice. Which reminds me, I have to show all of you as well as Aoi and Yusei to return. Do you know where those two are??"
Just then, Leo and Luna bursed in with excitment.
"You never know who we just talked to" Luna said.
"Come on, we show you" Leo said.
"I hate to quote something but of couse, calm down before you have an accident" Ashliegh replied.
"But it's true and 'it' wants to talk to you" and both twins forced all out to the sundeck.
"Mahad, I just hope it's you...." Atem said under his breath.
"Atem, thanks to the twins, we found one of the Historic Ring" Ashliegh yelled.
"Judai?" and he ran as fast as he can. There Judai was, with Yubel.
Nearly all the Ring is here, all we need is Yugi. Where are you aboiu? he thought to himself.
"Hey Pharaoh. How's everything?" Judai asked.
"I'm pretty good. Yusei is, well, tied up in the moment..."
"Moment? Aoi and myself just got back! And why is Judai here?" Yusei asked.
"Huh?"
"Yusei, you know that guy?" Luna asked. Yusei nodded.
"Long story" Yusei said.
"Was it after you left?" Leo asked.
"Yes and I came just in time to save him" Yusei replied and turned to Judai.
"Did you heard the news about Yugi-sama?" Judai asked.
"Yes, I did" Yusei replied.
((I know it sounds stupid but WTH is ROTC???))

Last edited by musasgal; 03-26-2010 at 06:56 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 PM

((Reserve Officers Training Corps. Every branch of the service [except the Coast Guard] has ROTC units, and there's two levels; college and high school. I'm in NJROTC--aka Navy ROTC at the high school level. ROTC is essentially preparing you for the military if you decide to go in and it gives you a taste of what the real military is like.))

"You should have heard Judai's reaction when I called him and told him to meet the lot of us here." Aoi said. "He nearly blew my ear off! Daichi freaked too, but not as bad as Judai..."

"What about the rest of the squad?" Melhana asked. "I've been trying to get a hold of Jonouchi, but the bonehead isn't picking up his phone. No surprise there at least."

((I'll post more later...writer's block!))

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 03-27-2010 at 05:45 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 03:49 AM

((ok))
"But I want to know how you three met!!!" Leo yelled.
"Well, you know when I left with the Crimson Dragon right....."
After a complete explanation, the story was told.
"No wonder everyone was running towards you" Luna exclamed.
"And a hero's welcome indeed" Atem added.
"That was before Melhena and myself arrived to Domino and I beleive that you two twins need to go to bed. We will fill in the details tomorrow" Ashliegh said.

Last edited by musasgal; 03-27-2010 at 05:35 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-27-2010, 05:51 PM

As the twins were shuffled off to bed Aoi's cell phone rang. It was her twin, Daichi.

"Hey pain-in-the-ass," she said as her usual greeting. "Any luck tracking the others down?"

"No, and don't call me that." Daichi replied on the other end. "I managed to get to Syrus's voice mail, but I don't know if he'll call back. If he does, we'll be able to get Ryu's number."

"Sweet! I'm here with Judai and Yusei right now, and there's gonna be a big surprise when you get here. Cya!" She said, then hung up before Daichi could respond.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 03-27-2010, 07:36 PM

"What Yusei said was true. That event happened and we couldn't control it" Atem said sadly.
"I know cause I watched the movie you idiot" Asheliegh said.
"It was a movie?" all three exclamed. Ashliegh nodded.
"That's what you get for watching the anime. Anyway, what I don't get, Thief Bakura, Yami Marik AND the "dragon" is coming back"
"So, what are we going to do?" Yusei asked.
"Well, first we need to find the elite dueling squad before the legends. We already have the historics. Jaden, would you help us getting the elite squad? After all, you are one of the ones in it"
"Um, sure. I mean, we haven't got anything to do right Yubel?" Jaden asked.
"Of course Jaden" Yubel replied. Ashliegh turned around and saw Aoi hanging up the phone.
"Something wrong?" she asked.

((and the FF is alive!!!! YAY!!!))

Last edited by musasgal; 03-27-2010 at 07:47 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 PM

"I got a call from my bro, Daichi." She said. "He and I were stuck in Ra Yellow back in Duel Academia." Once again, her phone went off. Jun Manjoume this time.

"Okay, @%#$. Waddaya want?" She growled. Placing her hand over the reciever she told Judai, "Jun's in a bad mood apparently. You want to talk to him? I guess when I called him it was two in the morning where he is."