Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 AM

Name: Belle
Race: She be human!
Appearance: Black hair down to her hips, normally braided, and bright green eyes. She has pale skin, and she usually wears jeans and a t-shirt, unless it's a special occasion or it's raining, in which case she has a nice black trench coat she wears.
History: She was born and raised in southern California with her parents and older brother. She raised cats and a few dogs, and she loves any and all animals.
Other: Some of her bishis have attempted to give her some weapons training and have mostly failed so far because she's too nice. She's also trying to find a cat to adopt.[/CoLOR]

[CoLOR=black]Now for the list!
Acheron (Dark-Hunter series)
D'Alerian (Dark-Hunter series)
Tomas (Dresden Files)
Duo (Gundam Wing)
Eclipse (Demon Diary)
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary)
Algaliarept (Rachel Morgan series)

Last edited by Woofie267; 05-28-2012 at 01:54 AM..

Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 07-13-2010, 03:02 AM

Name: Andrea "Andy"
Race: Human
Appearance:

but with blue eyes, and her hair usually in a bun.
Bio: Raised in rural New England, Andy is no stranger to unpredictable weather patterns or to streets without sidewalks, so neither of them surprised her once she got to the Bishiworld, although she still can't stand bugs. She tries her best not to fangirl out all the time, but sometimes she can't help it.
Team:
Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Lucivar (Black Jewels Trilogy)
Kaelas (Black Jewels Trilogy)
Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)
Lien (Temeraire series)
Temeraire (Temeraire series)
Lawrence (Temeraire series)

~~~

Andy was making her way through the forest, determined to make her way to a town without anyone's help. Every so often, she checked her navigation system to make sure she was moving in the right direction. After another hour or so of walking, she came across a massive clearing in the woods. The far end of the clearing connected to a lake, and Andy decided that now was as good a time as any to stop for lunch. Tapping her bishi-balls, she let her team out.

"It's about time," Lucivar half-joked. Andy rolled her eyes.

"At least I'm not lost yet," she said.

"Yet," he said. Andy rolled her eyes again and set about putting together lunch for everyone. She was just glad she didn't have to scale and bone another fish today. That was Lucivar's job for the day. The ground tembled slightly as Temeraire and Lien walked towards the lake. The two dragons were enormous, so Andy had them go fishing for themselves when they got hungry. Kaelas followed them, which Andy was a bit glad for. He could fish for himself, since feeding an eight-hundred-pound cat wasn't easy. Her other bishounen helped her make lunch. It didn't take long for her to be able to sit down and relax a bit.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 05:35 AM

Belle sighed as she trudged through the woods, growling to herself. Eclipse and Acheron were both out, to help her from falling flat on her face too often. Although she grumbled about it she didn't really protest, knowing they were right. She was a clutz.

Eclipse deftly caught her arm as she tripped over a root and sighed softly. "How you ever caught a bishi is a wonder," he murmured, releasing her once she was away from the trecherous roots.

"Oh hush up, you," Belle muttered a little sourly.

"She's lucky," Acheron said with a small smile.

"You too, Ash!" Belle turned her weak glare to the tall Atlantean.

"There's a clearing up ahead," Eclipse said. "We should stop for a bit. The others will want to come out, I know."

"Fine, fine," Belle muttered, concentrating on not tripping over her own feet. Which is why when she got to the clearing she just stopped and stared at the two dragons for several seconds. "Um?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 05:48 AM

Temeraire and Lien both looked down at them for a few moments. Then Lien turned up her nose and continued to the lake, her pure white hide nearly glowing in the sun. She didn't want to have to tolerate more people than she absolutely had to. Temeraire, on the other hand, was curious.

"Hello, there," he said, "who are you?"

Andy saw the black dragon talking to someone and stood up, curious as well. Lucivar and Hiei immediately tensed, ready to defend her if they needed to. Andy sighed.

"Guys, relax," she said. "Come on, Lawrence, let's see what distracted Temmy."

She and Lawrence walked over to Temeraire, and was surprised to see the other trainer and her bishi. She blinked.

"Um... Hi," she said. "I didn't expect to find anyone this far away from anywhere. Unless I'm closer to town than I thought..."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 05:53 AM

Belle stared up at the dragon in awe, incapable of speaking for a few moments. When Andy came over, however, that changed.

"No, not really," she said, glancing between the trainer and the dragon. "I just like wandering around out here. Towns are nice and all, but hiking is just too much fun. I'm Belle, by the way." She held out her hand to Andy.

Acheron snorted quietly at her and shook his head, while Eclipse merely sighed. The two exchanged glances that spoke volumes before turning their attention to their trainer again.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 06:01 AM

"Andrea," Andy returned, shaking her hand. "Everyone calls me Andy, though. Well, everyone except Lawrence. He calls me Miss Andrea, and I need to break him of that." She glanced at the aforementioned bishi. "Lawrence, go with Temmy, make sure he doesn't get distracted again."

"Of course, Miss Andrea," Lawrence replied. "Come along, my dear," he added to Temeraire. Andy turned back to Belle.

"Want to join us for lunch?" she asked. "It's nice to have another female around, besides Lien. She's not what anyone would call 'social'." She gestured to the white dragon perched delicately at the edge of the lake, neatly eating a large fish.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 06:11 AM

"Oh man do I know what you mean!" Belle grinned at her and headed over towards where Andy had been sitting. "Guys are fun and all, but sometimes I just really need girl time, ya know?"

"We can still hear you," Acheron said to her, strolling behind her lazily.

"Ash, love, hush up and enjoy the company. Be glad I'm not letting Lucifer out yet." Belle flopped down on the grass. "Hey, you have a Hiei too! We should let them get together and compare horror stories. That's what mine does with 'Rama."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 06:21 AM

"Yeah, I couldn't resist," Andy replied as she sat down. She didn't even blink when Kaelas appeared out of nowhere, literally, and lay down to start cleaning himself. Andy reached out and scratched behind one of his ears, getting a loud purr. "What about you? Who do you have? Pretty much what you see is who I have. My team isn't very big."She kept an eye on Lucivar as he spread his wings and took off towards the lake. It was a warm day, and she wasn't about to miss out on seeing him without a shirt on. Not that she would admit that to him, or any of her bishies.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 07:05 AM

Belle laughed a little. "Well, I've got a few more than these two. Hiei and Kurama came as a pair, and D'Alerian got dragged in by Acheron. Acheron is the really tall guy with the hair that's currently black, subject to change at any moment, and you haven't seen D'Alerian yet. Then I have Eclipse, Lucifer, Kenshin, Tomas from the Harry Dresden world, Duo, and a demon named Algaliarept. I'll let out any of them but Lucifer and Al. They don't play nicely." Belle grinned and leaned back on her forearms.

"Hey, how big are the dragons, anyway? Have you ever gotten to ride one of them?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 01:58 PM

"Wow, I'm a geek," Andy replied. "I recognize all of those names but two. I didn't even think about looking for a Tomas, either." She grinned. "He's such an adorable character." A few low rumbles made her look back out into the clearing to see both of the dragons laying out in the sun to dry.

"I've ridden Temeraire before," she said, "he's the black one. He's actually really friendly, and he loves to talk to new people, if you're interested. All the better if you're good at math. Lien doesn't like riders much, though, which isn't surprising considering her character's history." She sighed, a dreamy look in her eyes. "I loved reading the Temeraire series. It made me actually like history for a while."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 05:51 PM

Belle laughed a little. "Yeah, my Tomas is great. I can let him out if you like. He doesn't even mind people glomping him! And he'll do your hair." She grinned and winked at Andy. "He's pretty good at it, too."

Belle couldn't help but smile as she watched the two dragons. "I've always loved history. And from what you say the books are good. I'll have to see if I can find them. Oh! Have you ever heard of or read the Anne McCaffrey books?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:19 PM

"I have!" Andy replied. "I haven't read them in forever, though. I haven't read anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon in a while, either, but I started her series, once upon a time." She grinned. "The Temeraire series is about the Napoleanic wars, except there are dragons, and it's amazing. I've been trying to keep tabs on when the next book is supposed to come out, but such things aren't really reliable here." She leaned back against Kaelas, making herself comfortable against his side. It was a little warm to be cuddling too close to his fur, but she didn't mind much. He might protest a little, but he was really just a big kitten inside.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 09:26 PM

Belle laughed. "Yeah, I've noticed that too. Ash, Acheron, is really a lot more fun than he's portrayed in the books. I mean, he can still be moody, but generally he's fun and he has a good sense of humor. And his hair color changes every other day."

"Or every third day, depending how much I like that color," Ash interrupted with a small grin.

"See what I mean?" Belle smiled and flopped back against the grass. "By the way, which were the two you didn't recognize?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:32 PM

"I didn't recognize Lucifer or that Al...something or other," Andy replied, wiggling her fingers a little at the last part to emphasize. "Then again, I haven't been anywhere near everywhere, and there were a few series I was meaning to pick up before I found myself here." Reaching up, she affectionately rubbed Kaelas's side, getting a low purr from him. "Then again, I keep forgetting just how good life is here. I've got dragons, man, that's pretty awesome, even if Lien is a bitch sometimes."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 09:35 PM

"Oh I know the feeling," Belle said with a smile. "This place is just... epic."

Shaking herself a little, she smiled at Andy. "Well, Lucifer is, obviously, the Devil. He's not so bad though. He's from Angel Sanctuary, this incarnation anyway. You wouldn't believe how many stories and such have a Devil character. And Algaliarept, or Al as I call him, is a demon. He's kind of an ass, but he means well... most of the time."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 09:49 PM

"Ah, alright," Andy replied. "That would explain why I didn't recognize the names. I think I only read the first volume of Angel Sanctuary before I got distracted by something from CLAMP." She thought for a moment. "Or maybe it was Petshop of Horrors. I don't remember." She grinned. "Though I fully intend on making my way to the Harry Potter territory, and the FullMetal Alchemst area. I don't know how well a Draco or an Envy will play with others, but I want one."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 09:56 PM

Belle laughed. "Oh, man. Can you imagine if I got an Ed? Ha! That would be great!" Shaking her head, she settled down on the grass. "Nah, I'd probably get a Roy. I love Roy."

"Yes, you seem to like men with egos," Eclipse said dryly as he sat behind her.

"I enjoy popping said egos."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 10:06 PM

"I've noticed Andy finds those who are arrogant with good reason," Sesshoumaru mentioned dryly. It sounded like he was tripping a little over calling her Andy, and had wanted to call her Andrea instead.

"You would know, Sess," Andy retorted. Sesshoumaru was her first bishounen, so she'd long since learned to tell when he was teasing her. He even had just the barest hint of a smile on his face, which told her he was in an unusually good mood. Stretching out, Andy sighed.

"You know where I really want to go, if they ever open the territory?" she said after a minute. "Avatar. Granted, I have no idea how they'll get around the whole hydrogen-sulfide atmosphere thing, but I want a Neytiri or a Tsu'tey. They're just so pretty."

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 10:12 PM

Belle laughed a little. "Yeah, I know. They're almost too pretty. It's not fair." She pouted a little.

Eclipse rolled his eyes and pulled the hairtie out of her hair, starting to comb out the braid. "Oh hush," he said softly. "You can go bug Tomas later and he'll turn you into one of them, I'm sure." A little smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he played with her hair, combing it out with his fingers.

"See, this is why he's my first," Belle said as she closed her eyes. "He knows me too well."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 10:35 PM

"Aw, how cute," Andy cooed. Her own hair was braided back at the moment, since she'd let it get too long to twist into a reasonable bun, but she knew she would never get any of her bishounen to brush or braid it for her. They were all too 'manly' for that, she was fairly sure, so she'd never bothered to ask. She understood what kind of bond Belle and her Eclipse must share, though, at least partially, since Andy herself and Sesshoumaru had a bond stronger than what she had with her other bishounen.

She leaned forward a bit when Kaelas got up to go and lay in the sun, and was surprised to feel a pair of hands rest on her shoulders and start gently massaging the muscles. She looked at one of the hands and saw it was Sesshoumaru. Huh. This was new. He only ever rubbed her shoulders if he knew none of the others were paying attention. Not that she was complaining, mind you.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 10:42 PM

Belle smiled and relaxed, opening her eyes briefly to see Sesshomaru behind Andy. "Oh, by the way, I'm sorry if I tackle you later on after I get up," she said to the demon. "It's not my fault. It's the inner fangirl in me."

Eclipse snorted softly and pulled bits of her hair back, starting to put little braids in her hair. "Belle, you're too hyper. No more tea for you."

Belle pouted. "But tea is good!"

"And makes you hyper."

"And that is different from normal... how?"

"Normally you don't bounce into trees."

"Well thppt!" Belle stuck her tongue out at him before settling down again as he made another little braid.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 10:56 PM

"I like tea," Andy piped up. "I know a good recipie for sweet tea, but I'm never in one place long enough to bother making it." She closed her eyes and sighed softly as Sesshoumaru worked a knot out of the base of her neck that had been bugging her for a while. Ooh, she would definitely have to find some way to repay him for this... Maybe she would offer to comb his hair out for him. She always liked a good excuse to play with his hair, and she could get the tangles out for him at the same time.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 10:57 PM

"Well why don't we make some tonight?" Belle suggested. "I mean, if you don't mind us traveling with you, that is. It's been a while since I've had anyone but these guys with me, and I'd kinda like some other company, dunno about you."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 07-13-2010, 11:09 PM

"Company would be wonderful," Andy replied. "We usually split cooking duties amongst each other, which I'm glad for. I don't cook that well unless it's really simple." Which was why it was Lawrence's turn to cook tonight. He would be able to get Temeraire to catch them a big enough fish to cook for everyone, and Andy would make some rice or couscous to go with it.

Woofie267
Snark and Sarcasm Expert

Old 07-13-2010, 11:10 PM

"That works. I can help out if you want. Or 'Clipse can." Belle grinned innocently as the black-haired demon behind her tugged lightly on her hair. "He's a pretty good cook, and I'm not half-bad. Most of the time, anyway."