TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 05:11 AM

Introduction

Alchemic Destinies is an RP that basically mashes together Fullmetal Alchemist and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. This is PRIVATE RP, so it is clsoed to anyone but me and IchirusVampireGirl, but you're free to watch the proceedings unfold and PM either of us suggestions as to how to make it better.

The navigation bar is at the bottom of each post so you can see where you are and what's coming up in the next post.

>Intro<
Story
Rules
Characters
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-08-2011 at 05:26 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 05:24 AM

Story

During a duel against Kiryu, the 5D's team ends up thrown into an alternate dimention through a portal ripped open by the Earthbound Immortal Kocapacapu. At the same time, Edward Elric accidentally activates a transmutation circle in Lab 5, opening up that same portal. Now he's stuck dealing with a group of people called the Dark Signers, who have found a new world to run rampant in. One without Duel Monsters, and thus no way to fight them. In turn, Team 5Ds is stuck in a universe which they no nothing about, and now that they've got two problems to contend with, life is getting even more complicated for Team 5Ds.

Time to find a new way to "rev it up", as Yusei would say.

Intro
>Story<
Rules
Characters
Reserved
Reserved

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 05:33 AM

Rules

As this is a private RP, there aren't as many rules as otherwise, but I still have them...

1) If you are not in this RP, then please don't post in here. No, we are not accepting characters or people. That is why it's in the Private RP forum.
2) If you've got hints on what to do in the RP, then pleas PM it to either me or IchirusVampireGirl. Don't post it here! While I'm not against spectators, don't post in the RP unless your username's in the title!
3) Be literate.
4) OOC goes in (parenthesis) or [brackets] to seperate it from in-character chat.
5) PLEASE don't kill your partner's characters without permission! I'll even follow this rule, so no worries.
6) Have fun!

Intro
Story

>Rules<
Characters
Reserved
Reserved

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 05:47 AM

Characters

Canon Characters:

Yusei Fudo: IchirusVampireGirl
Jack Atlas: IchirusVampireGirl
Crow Hogan: TaiyoTsuki
Aki Izayoi: TaiyoTsuki
Rua: TaiyoTsuki
Ruka: IchirusVampireGirl
Kiryu:

Edward Elric: TaiyoTsuki
Alphonse Elric: IchirusVampireGirl
Roy Mustang: TaiyoTsuki
Scar: TaiyoTsuki
Lin Yao: TaiyoTsuki
Riza Hawkeye: IchirusVampireGirl
Maes Hughes: IchirusVampireGirl
Homunculi: IchirusVampireGirl
Winry Rockbell:

The following characters will be played as needed:
-Jean Havoc
-Kain Fuery
-Vato Falman
-Heymans Breda
-Alex Louis Armstrong
-Major General Armstrong
-Hohenheim (may have an actual assignment later)
-Pinako Rockbell
-Lanfan
-Old Man Foo
-Buckaneer
-Miles
-Solf J. Kimblee (also, may be assigned later)
-May Chang
-Dr. Marcoh

Original characters:

SPOILERX

Gen:Feamale
Deck type:
Back Story:
Years ago when she was young ,she use to be Yusei's best friend ,one day she vanished off the face of the earth. She had in fact,fallen into a new universe. One that was full of a type of magic known as Alchemy. She was takenin by a random old cupple.years past,and they have die. Now shes on her own,nut is a rpud Alchemest.
Aperance:

Intro
Story
Rules

>Characters<
Reserved
Reserved

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-10-2011 at 12:45 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 05:59 AM

Reserved for further use

Intro
Story
Rules
Characters

>Reserved<
Reserved

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-08-2011, 06:06 AM

Prologue

Yusei stared in a mixture of shock and awe and a little bit of fear. "Oh shit," he muttered under his breath.

"I summon the Earthbound Immortal Kocapakkapu!" Kiryu shouted. He laughed maniacally. "This is the end for you Yusei! I hope you like the Netherworld!"

No, I can't believe this is happening...shit! Yusei thought. He closed his eyes as the Immortal descended upon him.

"YUSEI!" Jack shouted. He couldn't believe his eyes; Yusei was going to lose, and get killed no less. But as the Immortal attacked, a rip in the groune opened up, and what looked like black hands reached up and out of it. "What the hell--AGHHH!!!!" He was cut off as several of them wrapped themselves around his body. To his horror, he watched as his body desintigrated. Jack screamed as everything faded to black....

"Let go of me!" Crow shouted. "Yusei! Yusei! You alright!?" No reply from the limp form. Crow nearly crapped himself when he saw that not only was Yusei in the grip of the same black hands he was, but his body was dissapearing! "YUSEI!!!!" Crow shouted, not even noticing as his body did the same...

"Ruka! Take my hand!" Rua shouted desperately as his twin sister dissapeared before his eyes. He could see his own arm dessinitgrating, but he didn't care; there was no way he'd lose Ruka.

"I can't reach it!" Ruka replied. "Rua! You're dissapearing! What's happening!?"

"I don't know just take my hand!" Rua replied. Just as Ruka reached for it, she completely dissapeared, a look of absolute terror on her face. "RUKA!!!!"

"Get off me!" Aki shouted. She was fighting them off, then made the mistake of looking down. Her stomach was gone, and the rest of her body was following. She screamed.

"GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF!!!!!" She shrieked. Her power limiter shattered, causing her telekenetics to run wild. It didn't stop her from being consumed by whatever was taking her....

Edward scrambled off the transmutation circle he'd inadvertently activated. Damn!
He thought. I didn't see it! Then it dawned on him--the lines at the door. Shit! They must have been part of the circle!

"Brother! What's going on!?" Alphonse asked.

"I don't know Al, but it isn't good!" Edward replied in a panic.
What was going on? What have I done this time?

--------------

And so the story begins......

Intro
Story
Rules
Characters
Reserved

>Prologue<

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-10-2011 at 11:56 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 12:44 AM

((*Jaw drops* holly shit....best intro ever!!!!!!!!!!its like a story...i role play like that,but have yet to find someone like that!I am adopting you as an onlile sister!!!!!)))

Yukina sighed as she finished practising her Alchemy."hash I'm so good ,Curial Mustang will have to let me in now!",shes aid happily jumping a little. As she did a duel card fell out of the deck holder that was on her belt. She blinked picking it up she stared down at the face of it. Dark Magician Girl she thought to herself sadly. Thinking of Yusei, and him much she missed him. She looked up from the card and to the old school motor cycle she had build. She smiled thinking how Yusie would have been impressed by her skills. Placing the card back into her deck she made her way to the motor cycle but stopped seeing a strange rift opening in the near by field,looking around they were opening up all over the place. “what on earth?”,she yelled feeling frightened then looked at the one closest to her as a boy fell out. When the rift closed she ran over to the unconscious form.”Hey are you okay-”,She froze staring down at him. “Yusei”,she said softly. Standing in shock.

Jack fell from the rift slamming into the ground unconscious in the middle of no where. After a while he opened his eyes and sat up looking around in daze.”where...am I “,he asked,mostly to himself. “who,am I?”,he asked,yet again to himself,he stood up staring at his surroundings and began wondering in search of people. Hoping someone knew him, and where he was from. He stumbled some as he walked in a daze. Hoping someone would help.

Ruka Was unconscious, but he was dreaming of Rua,she had vanished ,so had he. But he had to find her,he had to find his sister, he had to help her. Her,yelling his name echoed in his head. Groaning he awoke to the sound of waves crashing onto rock. Slowly he opened his eyes and carefully sat up. Looking around he saw no one. “Rua!”,he yelled. Rua! Where are you?!....can you here me!!!!”,he yelled, his voice echoing. “Rua”,he muttered and stood up and began to run calling out for anyone at all.

Yusei groaned opening his eyes. “I'm alive?”,he said to himself and looked around. He was now in a room. There were medical personal going to him cheeking on him. He was in a daze,with an exhausted sigh he fell unconscious once more. Having a small dream, he heard Yukina's voice ... telling him he'd be okay .... he hadn't seen her in years,she had vanished of the face of the earth. He had berried his memories of her years ago ... why were they resurfacing now?While in his unconscious state he muttered out, “Yukina .....”

A nurse made sure Yusei was okay before going outside where Yukina was waiting by her bike.”miss Yukina,he spoke your name in his sleep ... are you sure you wish to leave him here?"

Yukina nodded.”yes,i have to see how he got here”,she said softly and then putting on a helmet she sped off for Al and Ed. Figuring they had something to do with this.

Al looked around as the chaos ended. “n-now what?”, he asked then blinked hearing Yukinas motor cycle. “Edward ... Yukina's coming”,he said looking nervous. “she scars me when she gets mad...”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 01:30 AM

((Hehe, thanks! I'm a bit of an aspiring author...

And...Rua=Leo & Ruka=Luna...))

"Really? Cuz she just pisses me off." Ed muttered. But he noticed something in her stance as she strode towards them. Something was off. "Hey, what's bothering you?" He asked.

Rua woke up with a gasp and tears pooled in his eyes from the nightmare. "Ruka," He moaned quietly.

"Oh, you're awake!" A girl said. "For a minute there we thought you weren't going to make it." She had dark hair, brown skin, and bright red eyes.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Rua asked. He sat up, and immedeatly laid back down again as his head throbbed. "Oww..."

"Take it easy, you've been through a lot. Though what we've got no idea." The girl said. "As for your questions, I'm Allea, and you're in an Ishbalan settlement near East City."

"Where's East City?" Rua asked.

Allea giggled. "You are weird," She said. "It's on the eastern side of Amestris."

"Amestris? Where's that?" Rua asked. "I've never heard of it."

Now Allea was puzzled. "Where are you from?"

"Neo Domino City, in Japan." He replied. Then he started to panic when he saw the confusion on Allea's face. "Oh no...you've never heard of Japan have you?"

"Ow ow ow..." Crow muttered. He tried rolling over...and ended up ont he floor, looking up at a stone ceiling. Taking a closer look, he saw a toilet in the corner and bars on the door.

He was in prison. Again.

"Shit!" Crow yelped. He shot to the barred door and looked out. He wasn't in the Facility, but he was definitly arrested. "Crap..."

Aki sat on the bench as she watched the people rush by. A matter of hours ago, she'd woken up in a strange place and made her way to this city, and had no idea where she was. Her limiter had also broken, so she was struggling to control her psychic powers. What is this place? Why am I here and where are the others? She thought as she drew her arms around herself. For the first time in her life, she wished that one of the Signers were there...even Yusei.

"My freakin' head...." Kyle said. She had a splitting migraine, and it was hell. She was crouched down next to her Duel Runner, and attempting to fix it. And doing that with a migraine didn't help.

"You all right?" Izumi Curtis asked.

"No." Kyle replied. "My bike's fucked up, I've got the migraine to end all migraines, and something's telling me I'm in the wrong universe." She put her head in her hands. "Where the fuck am I?"

"G-General Elric! Please calm down!" Her aide stammered. "You're getting worked up over nothing! Let Colonel Mustang handle this please!" Clearly he didn't like the look in her eyes.

"The hell I am." Tira replied. "I heard that a strange boy with an even stranger motorcycle appeared a few hours ago, and that apparently he's a friend of Yukina's. And he's from the same universe as her."

"You don't seriously believe that!" Her aide begged.

"You'd be surprised what I've seen and believe with how much I've seen." Tira replied. "And if you don't think this is a good idea, then don't get involved." She left her aide behind as she strode down the hall to the room the strange young man was in.

If that boy is from the same universe as Yukina, then there must be a way to find out how she got here in the first place, Tira thought.

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 02-11-2011 at 05:23 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 02:07 AM

Yukina looked to him.”what did you do?,she asked staying calm.”I know you Edward,and I know when you mess with stuff,things go wrong”,she said pacing. Thinking about Yusei she sighed.”You remembered how I told you about where I came from?”

Al nodded. “yes?”,he said looking worried.

“Well another,maybe more,has come here as well, a rift opened ,he and ,I'm guessing others fell through,I took one to a infermory, I'm going back to see him after I'm done here....were you guys messing around with alchemy again?”

Al stared as she ran off. “who the heck is Yusei?”,he asked confused.

Yukina raced back to the inferiority,she blinked seeing General Elric.”oh hello there”,she said softly as she entered the room and blinked hearing Yusie giving the nurse a hard time. “Same old Yusie”,she said softly and entered.

Yusie growled.”No I NEED to find my friends .... they could be hurt!”,he then looked to the door and his expression changed.”Yu-Yukina ....”,he said just staring at her. Then shook his head.”okay either I'm dead, or hallucinating”

Ruka walked in a daze. She needed to find Rua. Or ...anyone.”HELLO!”,she yelled out feeling frightened.”please...a-anyone....

Jack continued onwards looking around. Getting into the city he started to search for someone,not knowing who exactly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 02:31 AM

"Well, I'd have to say neither." Tira said, entering behind Yukina. "Miss Yukina brought you here. She said that you fell out of some sort of rift. Can you remember anything?"

"Quiet down!" Someone said. She ran up to the young girl, who was close to tears. "Hey, you all right?"

"Yukina! Wait up!" Edward called. He finally caught up with her as she entered a hospital room. He blinked. "Uh, what's with the guy with crazy hair?" He finaly asked.

"Mister!" Paninya called. "Hey, you! With the coat and hair! Wait up!"

Allea shook her head. "Sorry, no." She said.

"D-do you have a map or something?" Rua asked.

Allea nodded. "Yeah," she said, delving into a trunk. "Here. It's only of the continent, but it's better than nothing I guess."

Rua spread the map out on his lap and froze. "I-I don't recognize any of the countries on his map...." He said quietly, tears welling up in his eyes. "No....Ruka...."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 02:57 AM

Yusie stood going up to Yukina touching her face.”I-It is you”,he said seeming shocked.”its you”,he said again.

Yukina looked at him then to General Elric.”please forgie him,its been ...many years',she then made Yusei sit.”Yusei,tell us what happened”

Yusei looked at her.”I was duleing,I was going to lose and die....a ... a rift of some sort opened up I and my other friends were pulled through ... tenticals grabbed us,making us disapear”,he muttered softly.”I have to find them”

Yukina frowned and looked back to Ed and General Mustang.

Ruka shook her head.”i cant find my twin brother!”,she said paniced.

Jack stopped werling around.”yes?”,he asked staring at her unesyly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 03:04 AM

"Tentacles," Tira said thoughtfully. "Were they shaped in any particular way? Like hands?"

"Calm down," Rose said. "You said you couldn't find your twin brother? What's his name?"

"You seem a bit lost," Paninya said. "Need any help? Oh, I'm Paninya by the way."

Crow smashed his face up close to the bars. "Hey! Anybody out there! Where the heck am I? And why the hell am I in jail?!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 03:40 AM

General Armstrong sighed walking in."calm down boy",he said looking at him."who are you?"

Yusei nodded."yes thats exsactly what it was!",he said looking up to her."please...i need help,my friends are out there!" he said and looked to Yukina."Yukina you'll help me wont you?",he asked hopfully.

Yukina sighed."you know I will ... but you need rest first Yusei ...."

Ruka sighed."Rua",she aid softly."i dont know where I am or how I got here"

Jack nodded."yes,im lost i dont know who i am or whwre im from i woke in some field...",he said looking arond feeling nervous.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 02-11-2011 at 05:03 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 05:43 AM

Crow gulped. Already this woman was scaring him. "Uh, the name's Crow Hogan. Can you please tell me where I am and why I'm locked up?" Don't piss her off. Don't piss her off. Oh, I really don't like the look of that sword, and I got a feeling it isn't for show. Oh, please don't piss her off.... Was the thought process going on in his head.

"Calm down," Rose said. "You're not that far from Liore. I'm Rose, by the way."

"Not even a name?" Paninya asked.

"Yukina's right. If what you say is correct, you've been brought through the Gate. It's a wonder your alive, let alone in one piece." Tira said. "You said that more people had come through with you. Can you tell me their names? As well as yours too, young man." She turned to Edward. "Go tell Mustang what happened. No doubt he's heard about this by now. It's best he knows the details."

Edward grumbled something inaudible before obliging. "Fine," He grumbled. He stalked out the door, a look of loathing on his face.

Kyle got up from her crouched position. "You said I was in a town called Dublith in a country named Amestris," She said. "Did you...find anyone else near me?"

Izumi shook her head. "No, just you and that motorcycle of yours." She replied. "However, that rift you came through was something called the Gate."

"The Gate?" Kyle asked. "What's that?"

"It's to do with alchemy," Izumi replied. "To be honest I'm surprised you survived the trip."

Kyle looked down and placed her hand on the handlebar of her Harley. Suprised that I survived the trip... She thought. Dear Earth Mother, I hope that Yusei and the others are all right.

"Allea, did anyone find a girl who looks like me?" Rua asked. Allea shook her head. "Oh no, Ruka...."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 07:00 PM

Ruka looked to Rose."o-okay,then we can start looking",she said softly. Rua ... please be okay... she thought hopefully as she started walking.

Yusei sighed and started to list off his friends and what they looked like. ,and what they wore. He looked at Yukina who was writing it all down.

Yukina smiled.”okay Yusei, you rest I'll go and start searching ....”,she then looked to General Elric. “you should contact General Armstrong ... if its true what Yusei told us about the Crow boy,he may already be in trouble”, She said and headed for the door,and left.

Yusei laid down as watched Yukina leave before sighing and looking at the sealing.”Am I dreaming?”,he asked looking to General Elric. “how ling as she been here?” ,he asked still in shock that Yukina was alive.

Jack sighed.”not even a name, all I know is ,I was dreaming that I was falling ,I hit the ground when I woke up ....i was ....here”,he said softly.”no memories at all of what happened....”

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM

"About ten years," Tira replied. "She just showed up out of the blue, when..." She trailed off, knowing what had caused Yukina to cross over and come through the Gate, or at least a strong hunch: Edward and Alphonse's attempt at ressurecting their dead mother with alchemy. Did someone attempt a human transmutation? Or did several people? She thought.

"Come on then," Rose said. It was quiet as they walked, as the girl was still worried. "You're worried about your brother, aren't you?"

"Sounds like a pretty bad case of amnesia." Paninya said. "Well, I can tell you where you are at least; Rush Valley." She grabbed his arm. "C'mon, we get a lot of travellers here, but someone might recognize you and know who you are."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 09:47 PM

Yusei sat up.”when what?”,he asked. “its been ten years since she's vanished ... I thought she was dead” ,he said looking down.”I’d given up looking for her .... she must hate me ...”
General Armstrong sighed. “Your in Briggs” ,she said staring at him. “how did you happen opon us?”,she asked staring at him

Ruka nodded. “yes ... and I know he 's worried about me too”,she said lowly. Walking with Rose quietly.

Jack followed quietly as he nodded. “I hope so ....”,he said looking up.

Yukina ,getting onto her bike took off towards where she could see the other rifts opening up,hoping that Yusei's friends would be there.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 PM

"Somebody performed a transmutation that opened something called the Gate." Tira replied. "There's only one type of transmutation that would opent he gate, and that's human transmutation, the greatest taboo in alchemy." She pointed to her heart. "You see, at least in theory everyone has a piece of the Gate in them from birth. For some that piece doesn't open up during their lifetimes, but alchemists can tap into that power whenever they perform a transmutation. But there are some transmutations that open up the true Gate, and my guess is that's how Yukina got here ten years ago. And judging by your description, I'd have to say that's how you and your friends got here as well."

"Uh, I'm not completely sure myself..." Crow said. Seeing the look on the woman's face, he figured it would be best if he offered a slightly better explanation. "Me and my friends got pulled into a kind of rift by these tentacley-like thingies with hands on 'em. Other than that, the last thing I remember is waking up in this cell and wondering why the heck I've been arrested!"

"By the way, we're going to need something to call you." Paninya said. "Just calling you 'Mister' all the time isn't going to work very well."

"Is she your sister?" Allea asked.

Rua nodded. "Yeah, my twin." He replied. "I hope she's okay, and everyone else too."

The two of them were silent for a while, then Allea spoke up. "I'm sorry if I'm interupting, but we did find these a short way off from where we found you." She said. "All we can tell is that it's some kind of deck of cards."

Rua recognized the top card immediatly. "That's my Dueling Deck!" He exclaimed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-11-2011, 11:11 PM

Yusei stared at her.”so your saying my friend had vanished for years,because someone decided they'd
go against the law of ... whatever you call it?”, he asked. But sighed. “if that is he case ... then its no wonder why no one was able to find her ...”

General Armstrong thought a moment.”we best go to Central ...”,she said unlocking the cell.” but by me doing this ,don’t run away and lessen to what I say,got it!”
Jack looked to her.”well, I have no name so that will be hard, wont it?”,he asked as they walk looking around for anyone who knew him at all.
Yukina stopped when she got into town and went around asking anyone if they had seen any of Yusei's friends.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 AM

"Sadly, yes. But seeing that you're here is a bit of good news," Tira replied. "It means that there may very well be a way to get you back to your side of the Gate."

"Eeep!" Crow yelped. "Yes Ma'am!"

"Yes you do," Paninya replied. "You just don't remember it that's all. But we still need something to call you other than 'Mister' or 'guy in the coat'." She put a finger to her chin in thought. "Maybe Butch, or Lewis, or Robert, or something..."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2011, 01:19 AM

Yusei looked to her. “Yukina too?”,he asked. “I mean if she wants to come back that is?”, he said softly, staring at the floor. He knew that Yukina had no family back in their word but she could stay with him and the others. He wouldn't mind, and he was sure the others would feel the same way. “did she ever speak of her home? The one she was born in?” ,Yusei asked Tira. “do you know if she still has her duel deck? A bunch of cards with pictures on them?” ,he asked eagerly.
General Armstrong nodded.”good now lets go”,she said letting him out and started walking. She blinked as she was called into the office for a phone call. Looking at crow she gave him a death look.”stay here,I'll only be a moment...” , she said before storming into her office and got onto the phone
Jack sighed.”maybe ....”,he thought a moment. “what about Jack?”,he said looking to her. “i think it sounds good what about you?” ,he asked Painiya. “I don't know why though , it feels like it suits me...”
Yukina entered Liore and looked around as she got off her bike. “hmm I am sure I saw a rift open up here”,she said softly and began asking around ,a smile was on her face when someone told her that Rose was with a girl like Ruka that. Thanking the person she ran around looking for Rose

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 02:02 AM

((Um...maybe it should take a while before the whole crew meets up....))

"Yes to both," Tira replied. "She said that she didn't know how to duel though."

"Jack it is then," Paninya replied happily. "Oh, there's a girl I know--maybe she'll be able to help out. Hey! Winry!"

"Good to hear from you too, Major General." Roy said when Mira Armstrong had picked up. "So, how's the weather up in Briggs?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2011, 02:28 AM

Yusei laughed some. “I was suppose to start teaching , the same day she vanished”, he said softly. “hey now that I'm here I probably can!”,he said happily. Thinking about it made him smile happily. “I got her,he first card ... I wonder if she still has it”,he said sighing.

Yukina sighed not being able to find Rose,and telling the one who had told her about Rose ,that is she saw her to let Rose know that Yukina was looking for her,it very urgent. Getting on her bike she took off down the road,after hours of searching she headed back to Central to stop for the day
General Armstrong sighed.”same as always”,she said and sighed. “I'm heading down to Central, a boy fell through the gate alive and in one peace,he has friends who he believes that also were pulled through” ,she said glancing at Crow. “If my hunch is correct young Edward Elric would be at the source of it, he's one of the only ones I know who have tried to bring back the dead ... and isn’t that how Miss Yukina Utada appeared to us?where ever they come from,it happens when Edward messes around”,she said sounding mad.
Winry looked up from what she was doing and smiled. 'hello Panicky, how are you?”,she asked standing up looking at her happily.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-12-2011, 02:44 AM

"What card would that be?" Tira asked.

"The same thing happened down here in Central." Roy replied. "According to Ed, he'd activated a transmutation circle, which I doubt, considering his level of curiosity."

"I was an accident Bastard!" Edward protested hotly. Roy ignored him.

"Hey, Winry, we've got a minor problem." Paninya said. She whispered in to Winry's ear, "Some guy just showed up out of nowhere, and he's got no idea who he is or where he's from."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-12-2011, 03:25 AM

Yusie looked at her.”Dark Magician Girl”,he said looking up happily.

Winry blinked looking to Jack.”that's strange.... he remembers nothing at all?”,she asked confirming.

Jack stood there confused. Do you now me?”,he asked Winry.

Winry looked to him.”oh I ,no I'm sorry but i don’t”

Armstrong just sighed. “I thought so ... we'll we see you soon enough”,she said hanging up and went to Crow. “some on boy”,she said and started walking.