IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 10:49 PM

Yusei looked at her. “c-can we get her help?”, he asked scared that it was to late. He looked down to Yukina. “t-there has to be something we can do, if I can get her back to the infer merry fast enough can they help her?my bikes fast ,faster then your car and her bike”,he said now determined to save Yukina, and not let her die because she was protecting him. As he sat there he blinked as a shine came from his duel deck. He took it out and saw that the glowing card was his Star Dust Dragon card. “what in the world?”,he said softly and then watched as the glow from it flowed to Yukina. His eyes watched in amazement as her wounds started to heal up fully. When the glowing stopped Yusei smiled seeing Yukina staring and looked to his card. “thank you” , he said softly. Then looked to Yukina as her eyes opened. “hey .. you okay?”

Yukina slowly sat up and nodded.”hm?oh,yeah ... I'm okay, sore but okay”,she said and blinked seeing she was healed. “how in the world?”,she said looking herself over.

Al stared in shock and looked to Edward. “Ed, how is that possible?!” , he said pointing to Yusei's deck.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-13-2011, 11:09 PM

"I have no idea Al," Edward replied. "I honestly have no idea."

"I still suggest we have you checked out." Tira said. "There could still be internal bleeding." She turned to Yusei. "Get Yukina back to the hospital for a checking-over. I'll send someone to get her motorcycle."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-13-2011, 11:26 PM

Yukina blinked ,looking surprised. “uh okay”,she said and carefully got up.

Yusei stood with her making sure she was okay then lead her back towards his bike. “you ... made your own bike?”, he asked.

Yukina followed behind him and nodded.'yeah ... didn't you?”,he asked looking to him.

Yusei laughed but nodded. “yeah ... took me a long time”,he said as they reached the bikes and going to her bike he grabbed her helmet and handed it to her. Then went to his bike,putting the helmet on he got onto the bike and stared it up.

Yukina blushed a moment and carefully got onto his bike and carefully put her arms around his waste.

Yusei smiled and then took off towards central.

Al heard them leave and looked to Tira. “what do you make of it?”,he asked softly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 12:21 AM

"I'm not sure what to think yet." Tira replied, getting up and buttoning her uniform jacket back up. "It's not alchemy, that's for sure."

"If it's not alchemy, then what is it?" Edward asked.

Tira touched her finger to her lower lip. "I'm not sure," She replied. What is Yukina? Is she anything like me?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 12:29 AM

Al looked to them."come on we should get back, maybe Yusei ,or even Yukina knows" ,he said and started walking.

Yusei waited in the hall while they exsamined Yukina. He siged as he pulled out his Star Dust Dragon and stared at it. "thank you for saving her life ..."he said again. Then hearing the doctor call him he put the card back and entered ,as he entered Yukinas back was to him,he blushed since her shirt was off. BUut blinked seeing a tatoo on her back ,it was the same marking that he had on hir arm. "what?",he said lowly and blinked when Yukina put her top on and turned to him.

"whats the mader Yusei?",Yukina asked going over to him." th doctr said I was fine...:"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 01:21 AM

"Possibly," Tira replied. "C'mon you two."

"Since you don't know him, Winry, d'you think there might be anoyne else around who knows this guy?" Paninya asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 01:36 AM

Winry shrugged. "maybe , I'm not sure, I could call Edwards up at Central to see if there are any missing person reports", she said smiling. "just in cace there is , why dont you both come back to my place for pudding"

Yusei was walking around Central with Yukina,catching up. He then desided to ask her about the marking on her back."Yukina , that marking on your back ... where did you get it?",he asked softly

Yukina blinekd but sighed. "in all truth , I dont know where I got it,after a strange dream aout four years ago it apaered on my back ..."

Yusei blinked."thats odd",he said looking down."what was the dream about?",he asked."if you can remember it that is"

Yukina frowned." I do, but it made no sence .... it was some anchent civilization ,i was like a ghoast,just watching,a girl was rideing a hourse ,it was me,well she looked like me anywase,she went to some anchent shrine ... and sitting there she summon a dragon ... your stardust dragon , there was a battle ... at the end if it she was near dead,she told the dragon they would meet again ... and that she would seal him away until a worthy wriors was born for it to belong with,there was a bright light and they both disapeared",she said softly.

Yusei stared in shock. "wow .... after the mark apeared,did you notice anything diferent about you?"

Yukina looked around for a moment and nodded. "yes,I can summon dule monsters without a duke disk ... I can make them real"

Yusei stared at her."what?!"

Armstrong sighed as they went along and looked to Crow. "it won't be long now until we reach Central , apparently there's another one like you there ... someone called Yusei Fudo ... is he a friend of yours Mr.Crow?"

Al sighed as they headed back. "you kow ,if the person who comes and gets Yukinas bike,damages it at all, shell kill them right?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 01:46 AM

"Which is why I'll let them know that if they don't bring back her bike safely, they'll end up getting killed by me once Yukina's done with them. And I can inflict a LOT of pain very slowly." Tira replied as she drove.

"Yusei's here?!" Crow blurted out. Then he settled down, not wanting to piss off this very scary female general. "Yeah, he's one of my friends." He stared out the window. "I saw him get pulled into the same rift we were, but after that I don't know what happened. The first thing I remember since that was waking up in that cell."

"I'm all for it!" Paninya replied. "We can even check with Garfiel to see if he knows anything about Jack." She nudged Jack in the side with her elbow. "What do you think? Feeling up for it at all?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 02:01 AM

Al froze and shivered. "r-right ..... together you both are very scarry",he said softly.

Armstrong nodded. "good then at lest one of you will be found ... if you cant find him when we get there ,then we'll tell Yukina to bring him back ... since acording to Cornel Mustang .... hes beed with her the moment that he orived ...",she then blinked. "Yukina is supose to be from your world,do you kow her?"

Jack blinked but nodded. "o-okay .... that sounds good to me .... I hope someone can help"

Winry smiled. "I'm sure they will , now com on yo two",she said and started walking.

Jack blinked and started to follow hoping there would be help where Winry was going to call.

Yusei smiled as he and Yukina walke and talked for a while when they came around to his bike he smiled. "want to go for a ride,now that we dont have to worry about you being hurt?",he asked as he held out her helmet to her. A grin on his face.

Yukina stared at it for a moment and smiled. "sure I'd like to see just what things that bike of yours can do..."

Yusei smirled."yeah that sounds like you", he said and put his helmet on and getting onto his blike he started it up,and watched Yukina hop pn behind him."make sure you hold on tight ... and give directions of where to go",he said and once Yukina's arms were once again around his waste he took off into the town.

Huges watched from Roys office window and laughed some. "well well, I'd never think I'd see the ay were Yukina there would open up so much to someone", he said as he fixed his glasses.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 02:49 AM

"Neither did I." Roy replied. "Did you find anything out about that rift?"

"I could have told you that, Al." Tira laughed.

"I don't know her, but Yusei does." Crow replied. "Apparently the two were friends before she dissapeared. I suppose she's become kind of famous in this world then." He was still staring out the window, not facing the Major General. What could have brought us to this realm? He mused.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 02:54 AM

Armstrong laughed. "yeah she is , in her own way",she said lokokig out the window and blinked seeing Yusei passing them." thats an odd looking bike"

Winry smiled as they reached her house and out on some tea as she went to call Edward.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 03:07 AM

"That's no motorcycle, that's a Duel Runner! Yusei's to be exact!" Crow said in shock. So Yusei's here in this city...Central I think she called it. I wonder if the others are here as well?

They arrived back at HQ, and immedeatly Tira sent for someone to get Yukina's motorcycle. Before Edward could get a chance to relax, someone told him that he had a call from Winry, in Rush Valley. "What is it?" He asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 03:16 AM

Winry smiled. "hey Ed! lissen we have a guy here with no memeory ....he has strange clothse and blond hair",she went on with his descirption. "is anyone looking for someone like that?um i think his name is Jack,not intierly sure"

Armstrong looke to crow. "shall I get his attention then?" ,she asked calmly.

Yusei smiled to Yukina as he heard her giggel.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 03:31 AM

"Not as far as I know." Edward replied. "I can check any missing persons reports here just to make sure though."

"Um, probably not." Crow replied. "Looks like he's not too much in the mood right now." I wonder where the others are? He thought. We've found out where Yusei is, now what about everyone else...?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 03:36 AM

Winry nodded."alright,let me know Ed ... his clotheing is so strange......",she said before hanging up.

Yusei spead up ferther down the road, heading to the bace and to meet up with Al and Ed. Since Yukina wanted to gie them the descriptions of Yuseis friends.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 04:13 AM

"I will." Edward replied. He hung up, musing. Someone with no memory and strange clothes. He thought. Is he of any connection to that Yusei guy?

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 04:25 AM

Winry entered and smiled."Edwads gonna look into it, there is a high chance of someone knowing you Jack ...., lets hope for the absolute best" ,she said joining the two for tea.

Jack smiled. "thank you , its kina scarry having no memory ... but maybe if I had a clue as to who I was then it may be some help"

Winry nodded."yeah ..hmm do you remember the way to whre you woke up?",she asked then seeing him nodd she smiled."great , lets go back that way after were done tea ... and look for clues!"

Armstrong smiled as they reached centrial and blinked seein the bike parked."well if that is your friend he defenetly appears to be here ....",she said getting out.

Yusei was walking down the hall with Yukina talking with her about where they could search for his friends.

Yukina smiled and looked to the window. "Oh general Armstrong is here",she said and bliked looking at the car. "isnt that you friend...uh Crow?from what you told me it sure looks like him"

Yusei blinked and looked to the window. "Hey, it is hah hah!", he said happily tacking off for the cr leaving Yukina behind.

Yukina watched himgo."see ...you afetr...then?", she said mostly to herself and sigheing she headed off to see Edward.

Yusei came out the doors. "CROW!!!!"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 04:36 AM

"YEAUGH!" Crow exclaimed as he got tackled. "So I take it you're okay?"

Edward looked up as Yukina approached. "Hey," He said.

"Sounds like a plan," Paninya said.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 04:47 AM

Yukina just looked at him. "hi",she said sitting. "you know how Yusei said his friends were here ...somewhere?well here ar thier descriptions",she said handing him a stack of papers,jacks being on the to." Crow was already found,hes here .... Yusei is with him",she said staring at the wall infront of her like she wanted to rip it to shreads.

Yusei hellped him up."yeah what about you are you okay? I didnt thikn I'd see anyone again!", he said relived.

Winry smiled at Paninya."good!", she said happily.

Jack smile dsome as he drank his tea.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 05:05 AM

Ed looked over the descriptions. "Wait--Winry just called me, saying that there was someone named Jack in Rush Valley." Edward said. "I told her I'd check on the missing persons reports up here to see if anyone knows him. Guess I don't have to now."

"Well, considering how I'm here, you were wrong about that!" Crow said confidently. "So, where's the rest of the gang?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 02:50 PM

Yukina jumped up looking at him.”really?!”,she said happily.”give her a call and I'll head down there right away!”,she said and happily and ran out the door, heading to Yusei and Crow.

Yusei sighed. “I have no idea ... when I woke up I was here ... and so was Yukina”,he said calmly. “At first I though I was dreaming but, I guess I'm not ....”, he said softly then blinked seeing Yukina come running out. Then relizeing he had ditched her he felt bad.

Yukina came to a stop in-front of Yusei and Crow, “good news, your friend Jack may be in rush valley ... I'm heading there now, you two should stay here in-case your other friends show up”

Yusei frowned some. “but ,Yukina are you sure you should go alone?”

Yukina looked at him.”of course , I'm not rushing into danger .... see you when I get back!”,she said running to her bike that had been returned, putting her helmet on she took off down the road.

Yusei sighed. “you better be careful” , he muttered softly.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 06:36 PM

Edward stood there for a moment, then smiled. "That girl's a human whirlwind," He said. He dialed Winry's number to tell her the news.

"What's Rush Valley?" Crow asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-14-2011, 09:15 PM

Yusei sighed."absolutely no idea ..."

Winrey blinke dhearing the phone and answered."hello?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-14-2011, 11:51 PM

"Got some good news, Winry." Edward replied. "Guess what? I found who that Jack guy is. Someone named Jack Atlas, and...well, he's not from this world." He then explained everything that had happened, including his unintened activation of the circle in lab 5. He held the phone slightly away from his ear to keep from having his eardrum blown out by the impending shout."

"Well, whatever it is, Jack's there." Crow said. "You think we should've asked her to leave him there?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 02-15-2011, 04:12 AM

Yusei blinked."why do you say that?"

Winry growled."ED! WHY DO YOU KEEP MESSING AROUND WITH THAT!ARE YOU STUPID!"