hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 05-14-2011, 12:26 AM

Hoshi Matsuda has just moved back to Karakura town. Her dad's a Engineer who has been put in charge of a major building project . Hoshi's excited that they've moved back to Karakura town. What suprises are in for Hoshi now that she's back?

Name: Hoshi Matsuda
Bio: Hoshi was born in Karakura town. She left after her mom died and her dad got a job in Tokyo. Since he's here on a major project, she's been enrolled in the high school. She's wonders about her old friend Ichigo sometimes for some reason. Hoshi can also see ghosts but hasn't told anyone. She doesn't want to be seen as crazy.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 12:58 AM

Ichigo sighed lightly as he picked up his bag and was just about to leave the school grounds for the weekend before someone called his name. Turning around, he saw Keigo coming up. Sighing, knowing that he was going to regret it, he asked one of his longtime friends what he wanted.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 01:08 AM

Keigo ran up to to Ichigo quickly . He had to tell him what he heard their teacher say. "I overheard out teacher say something awesome! There's going to be a new student in our class on Monday! And it's a girl! I wonder if she'd go out with me? Keigo was being over dramatic like usual.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 01:17 AM

"A girl...going out with you?" Ichigo deadpanned, checking the sky to make sure it wasn't going to fall anytime soon while waiting for his brown-haired friend to spaz out as usual whenever he teased the boy. Seriously, if he just toned down from time to time then maybe, just maybe, a girl would go out with him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 01:38 AM

"You're always so mean" Keigo lamented . Why did Ichigo always do this to him? "Be nice or I won't tell you the best part of what I heard."

Meanwhile, 16 year old Hoshi Matsuda was watching the movers work at getting everything moved in . She was back in her home town, She had always liked it here. They had moved after her mom died in an explosion. Why the explosions happened so often here she didn't know.
"Hoshi have you gotten your stuff for school yet?" Her dad asked her. He had taken the day off to get them situated in their new home.

"Not yet Dad. I'll go do that Now that school is almost over there." She replied. anything was better than being cooped up here doing nothing. "Just be home before dark ? The movers are almost finished here and I'll go grab something for our dinner . What sounds good? Just be careful?" He said to her. He loved his only child very much . He didn't want to lose like he did her mother.

"Okay. I'll be home after I get my stuff, they take me a tour of the school. Anything that looks good will be okay. Love you much . Don't worry so much about me dad. I'll be fine. " She waved as she went out the gate. She walked to the school from her home which was in the Yumisawa district of Karakura Town. Her dad wanted a modern home like the one in Tokyo. Granted this home was larger than that one.

Hoshi saw the school in the distance and the students leaving . Some were talking amongst them selves . One group was a brown haired boy and an orange haired boy who sort of looked like her friend Ichigo Kurosaki. She hadn't seen him since she was 8 years old. Was it him?

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 01:49 AM

Ichigo raised an eyebrow at what Keigo said, genuinely curious now. "Keigo, you should know by now that I just don't do nice. Now then, what's so important that its worth keeping me from my two days of any relative amount of peace and quiet?" Ichigo asked, keeping his attention on his friend.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 01:55 AM

"It's still not fair! " He got all serious "Me being the nice guy that I am , I'll tell you anyway. I have her name! It's Hoshi Matsuda! I also heard that she use to live here years ago and has moved back here with her dad. Do you know her at all? Since you pretty much know everybody , maybe you do?"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 02:19 AM

Ichigo blinked, then blinked again. He hadn't heard that name in...about eight years if he remembered correctly. He knew her, back when she lived in Karakura Town. He remembered that she and her father had left due to her mother dying among other small facts. "The name rings a bell...but it's been a while since I last saw her, so I doubt she remembers me. Should I ask why you want to know?" Ichigo asked, not bothering to correct Keigo on the fact of knowing everyone in the town.

----------

((Question: Are we going to make Hoshi a shinigami in the future or not?))

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 02:32 AM

"Just interested that's all" Kegio rocked back and forth on his heels. He stopped suddenly pointed at petite girl with black hair and green eyes. "Excuse me, but can you tell where the Principal's office is ? I'm starting school on Monday and I need to pick up my books and uniform ." She smiled . " I'm Hoshi Matsuda by the way . " She offered her hand in greeting.

"You're the new girl! "Keigo expained. He looked at his watch and panicked "I better get home soon or my sister will get mad at me if I'm not there to get her new console set up .I'll see you on Monday Ichigo and Hoshi." He ran out of the school yard .
"What's with him?" Hoshi asked . "Is he always like that? "

((Probably not. She'll find out about them though. If that's okay with you . If not I'll make her one . ))

Last edited by hillary84; 05-14-2011 at 02:39 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 02:46 AM

((alright))

"Unfortunately," Ichigo said, smirking lightly. It was a while since he last saw the petite girl, and wasn't sure if she remembered him or not. Granted he spent almost as much time as he did with Hoshi as he did with Tatsuki, but it was eight years that passed since they last saw each other. He mentioned for her to follow him as he headed back into the school, heading towards the principal's office.

"It sure has been a while, Star-chan," he said, waiting to watch her reaction, not remembering if she enjoyed that particular nickname of his or not.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 03:00 AM

"You do remember me Straw - Chan!" She smiled . They had spent a lot of time together. She didn't mind that nickname much now that she was older. Though, then she had lived near him and Tatsuki then. "Is Tatsuki still here in Karakura? I asked my grandma about you guys and she and she wouldn't tell me anything . She said wait and see. You remember how she is sometimes . Wanting me to find out the answers on my own, so I gain more courage. " How have you been all this time?I've been thinking you guys since Dad told me we were moving back here . " She was glad there was one familiar face at her new school.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 03:21 AM

Ichigo scowled lightly at the nickname, but glad that she remembered him and Tatsuki. "I see you're still as talkative as always," he said, lightly teasing the girl. Before she could say anything about that, he continued. "To answer your questions in order: Tatsuki-kun still lives here, although its a little farther than you remember. Before you ask, I'll take you there sometime. Tatsu's most likely heading to her karate class at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if she remembers you. Yes I remember your grandmother, although I haven't really visited her since you left."

He remembered that in her early years, the petite girl was very shy. He blushed lightly when she said she was thinking of them, hiding it lightly behind a cough. "I've been alright, although dad still drives me crazy from time to time. What about you, hm?" He asked, keeping a mental note as to where he was within the school.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 03:40 AM

" Ha! I'm glad your dad's still as crazy ! How's the rest of your family ? I hope they are doing well. I'm pretty good I guess. Dad's still overprotective over me . He tries his best to raise me but I know he wishes mom was still here.Since this was where mom grew up ,I think he tolerated living here. He still hates this town as much as he did then. He'll always like the big city better anyway ,but I like it better here. Not as many people and I'm closer to grandma. She hasn't been doing too well from what dad told me today. Maybe I could visit you tomorrow after dad leaves for his meetings, if that's okay. I kind of want to meet some people before I start school tomorrow. You still live in the same spot? "

Hoshi remembered his family .His dad, Dr. Kurosaki, his mom and his twin sisters. "There's something different about him ,but I can't place it . It's probably nothing."She thought . They reached the principal's office . " Thank you Ichigo for taking me here . " She gave him a hug. "Sorry, about that . "She blushed " You remember how I can be sometimes when I see a person after a long time away. Please don't be mad at me for that. "

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 03:53 AM

Ichigo chuckled lightly as she called his dad crazy. That was definitely one of the...saner terms that the elder Kurosaki was called on a regular basis. "eh...they're pretty much the same for the most part," Ichigo said, not mentioning the fact that his mother died while she was gone.

"Now why would I get mad at you Star-chan?" He asked as he shift his eyes left and right and after seeing that no one was around, returned the hug. He remembered that she would fire questions at the person she was seeing after a long time away from that person.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 04:18 AM

She was glad he wasn't mad for the hug. "So it's okay if I visit you and Tatsu tomorrow? I live in the Yumisawa district now,so I have ways to go to your house. I know dad will let me do that if he knows I'm with you guys. He says I need more friends my age and spend less time by myself. I'm not the same person I was the last time you saw me." She looked at her shoes with a sad look on her face. She didn't want Ichigo to find out that she could see ghosts. She feared that if anyone found out they would hate her. She looked up and said, "Thank you so much for taking me here! I tend to have a knack of getting lost in new places. You are still the same kind hearted person I remembered from back then" She smiled.

(sorry if it's short . I'm headed to bed)

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 06:46 AM

((alright. Sweet dreams Hill-chan))

"I don't see why not...I just have to remind the pervert in advance. Ugh...my sisters are probably going to ask all sorts of questions...," He thought out loud to himself, not noticing that she hadn't gone into the principal's office just yet, like he thought she had. When he heard the rest of her comment, he coughed lightly, causing the embarrassment to ebb away from his cheeks, hoping she didn't see that.

"Sure, it wasn't a problem Star-chan. Just call me if you need me, alright? I'm usually just a phone call or shout away."

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 03:02 PM

"Alright, I'll see you both then! She waved at him as she entered the office. She got her uniforms and her books .She even got to meet her teacher and a tour of the school. She liked it there a lot. There were some students still there for club activities. She still had to pick some, but her teacher said that she could do that on Monday.

As she walked home with her things Hoshi kept thinking about Ichigo."There's something different about him. I can't quite figure it out. I won't say anything and let him tell me if he wants to. " Hoshi arrived home to find her dad there and dinner ready. "Sorry I'm late dad , I met with some ofthe students before I got my things. I saw Ichigo Kurosaki there too! You remember him right?"

"I figured you were asking the students about the school Hosh. Of course I remember Ichigo ! How is he? I'm glad you got to get a feel for the school before you started on Monday. I got chicken if that's ok. . "He said looking at his daughter
"It's great dad. Ichigo's doing good I think. I'll be right there as soon as I can put down all this stuff.

As they ate dinner she kept wondering what that strong pressure like feeling was . It gave her an uneasy feeling. She brushed it off as nerves. She was also glad that she could she Tatsuki and Ichigo tomorrow. She'd visit her grandma before she saw Ichigo though. As she was in her new room getting ready for bed , the uneasy feeling kept growing. She hoped everything was going to be ok.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-14-2011 at 03:20 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 05:15 PM

Ichigo continued walking on the desolate sidewalk, a small grin on his face. Most people would think it was a smirk from what they knew of the young Kurosaki male, but it was in fact a grin. He'd have to let Tatsuki know about Hoshi being back in town...or he could wait until Monday rolled around and surprise his long time friend of the opposite gender.

Once opening the door, he automatically sent a foot out to catch his loony father in the face, causing him to recoil and fall flat on his face. This of course caused the younger male to take a hand and place it on his forehead rubbing it gently, silently cursing under his breath. "Didn't I tell you to stop that?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"But son, you must be prepared at any and all times! Like this!" and with that the older male got off the floor and sent an uppercut to the young orange-haired youth. Not expecting this, Ichigo's head went up a few notches. When he brought it down, he glared at the old man and retaliated with a straight punch, followed quickly by an uppercut of his own, causing the older Kurosaki to crash on the floor.

"And they're at it again..." Karin spoke from the doorway, sighing as her older brother and father went on as usual.

Dusting himself off as he finally knocked the old man unconscious, he looked up to see Karin in the doorway. "I'm going upstairs to crash, let me know when this oaf wakes up or dinner is ready." He said, heading up the stairs, not waiting for a response from his younger sister.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 05:47 PM

2:30 A.M.

Hoshi bolted up right her bed . It was her first night in her new room. The boxes were in varpous stages of being unpacked. She felt something terrible. She got out of bed and looked out the window. Her room faced the street so she had a good view of it. Hoshi saw a ghost boy , no older than 9 run down the road from some sort of monster chasing after it. She crouched down underneth the window in tears. Oh no! that poor boy! I'm so terrified right now!She started to sob. She felt terrible that she couldn't save that ghost from getting eaten. "I hate these abilities. Why can't I be just like I was 8 years ago? I pray someone will help that boy. She hated seeing ghosts. She did her best to ignore them , but that was sometimes difficult, because they liked to just appear in front of her.

Hoshi went back to her bed and just laid there . She couldn't sleep even though the terrible feeling had past. She was grateful that she hadn't been noticed by that creature. She thoguht about seeing Tatsuki tomorrow. "It'll be great to see her again .I hope Ichigo tells her before I see her. I really want to make some friends here. I hate being such a loner. It's not me . Hoshi closed her eyes hoping sleep would come. She had a big day ahead of her.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 06:03 PM

Ichigo scowled as Rukia rudely woke him up, explaining that there was a hollow on the loose. Grumbling, he got up and waited for Rukia to use that soul glove of hers to push his soul out of his body, knowing that arguing with the midget wasn't going to get anything done. Opening the window, Ichigo jumped through it, Rukia following him right behind so as to give directions.

((small timeskip))

Ichigo quickly got the jump on the hollow, and let his large nodachi cut straight through the monster, mask and all. He then noticed the young boy cowering in the corner. He slowly walked towards the boy, not wanting to scare him. "It's okay little guy, I'm not here to hurt you," he said as he noticed the boy still cowering and trying to stay away from him. "I'm one of the good guys, honest. I can stop those monsters coming after you for good."

"Are y-you s-ssure?" the young boy asked, getting a nod from the male. "A-alright..." he said. He saw the orange-haired man come closer to him and before he could do anything, was poked on the head by the hilt of the sword before vanishing.

"Well that's over with," Ichigo said as he wiped a small amount of sweat off the brow of his head, not knowing that Hoshi was awake or able to see him.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 06:31 PM

Hoshi had been at the window when Ichigo was fighting the monster. He was with a black haired girl . Who was she? "Who was that girl ? How does Ichigo know her? I know he's probably made other friends than me. But why was he fighing that monster? I'm not going to tell him about what I saw. I don't know what's going on here anymore. She thought this while she was tryng to sleep. Her mind was racing with tons of questions with no one to answer her.

Morning came quickly and Hoshi got up. She showered, and got dressed. She had on a pink tee shirt, blue jeans , socks and black sneakers. She brushed her hair and then her teeth. She wasn't hungry after last night. Maybe she'd buy something on the way to Ichigo's. Her dad had already left an hour ago. She locked the door and the gate. As she made her way through the town ,she made a note on where she went. Crossing the bridge over the river brought back many memories of the old days. Mostly about her mom . They had many great times as a family eating by the riverside. Hoshi put her hand where the star necklace was around her neck. Her mom had worn this for as long Hoshi could remember. Hoshi arrived at Ichigo's house and knocked on the door.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-14-2011 at 06:34 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 06:55 PM

Ichigo woke up as he heard a knock on the front door. He looked over to his closet where Rukia was still asleep. Lucky he thought to himself as he went to his drawer and got dressed, getting a simple t-shirt on before putting on a pair of khaki shorts. He then headed out of his room and downstairs, hearing another knock on the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, keep your pants on," he said grouchily, not liking to be up this early on a Saturday. He opened the door and saw Hoshi standing there. "Star-chan?" he asked, curious as to why she was out here so early. He had ideas of course, but none of those ideas entertained the thought that she saw what happened late last night.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 07:07 PM

"Hi Ichigo! Sorry I'm here so early. It's because i wasn't sure how long it would take me to get from my house to here. Dad had left already and I hate being alone in the house by myself. " She lifted a bag of oni giri. " I hope you still like oni giri. I haven't had breakfast yet so I bought some at a store. I'm surprised how at how the town has grown since I was last here. There's a lot of new construction going on. She smiled and then noticed a petite black haired girl with blue eyes behind him and waved at her. Was the girl that was with Ichigo last night . "Hello! I'm Hoshi Matsuda. I'm your new classmate and an old friend of Ichigo's. It's nice to meet you. " Hoshi smiled as she said this and offered her hand in greeting.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-14-2011 at 07:17 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 07:30 PM

Rukia glanced over to Ichigo before slowly taking the girl's hand shaking it lightly. "It's nice to meet you as well Matsuda-san, my name is Kuchiki Rukia," Rukia said as they both ended the handshake, causing Ichigo to raise an eyebrow at her introduction, but she ignored it. She felt something off about the girl, something similar to when she had first met Ichigo. She shrugged it off for now, making a mental note to bring it up later.

Ichigo chuckled lightly at her observations, "Yeah, the town has grown over the last eight years, but you know what they say about change: the more things change..." he said, grinning lightly at the fact that she remembered he liked oni giri. "Anyways, I just woke up a couple of minutes ago, and I thought this midget was still sleeping," he said, causing Rukia to kick his shins lightly, knowing he was only teasing her.

"I told you to stop calling me that," she huffed, knowing he would never stop calling her that, unfortunately. She watched the two interact, seeing such a different side of the teenager that she took under her wing and trained. She would continue to watch the two interact for a while.

Ichigo ignored Rukia, knowing that she didn't mind in the least about the jab to her size. "So...now that you're here, do you want me to take you on a tour of the city?" He asked, knowing that she wouldn't want to go back to an empty house.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 08:06 PM

She liked Rukia a lot. "I hope we can be friends Kuchiki-san. She laughed at the conversation between Rukia and Ichigo. Hiding her mouth behind her hand. " I would love to go on a tour! I can't wait to see the town again. I've missed it so much! " She smiled. As the three left Ichgo's house Hoshi offered Ichigo and Rukia an onigiri" Would you either of you like some of my onigiri ?I already ate one, but theres 5 left in the bag. I'm not much of an eater like I use to be. Grandma says I'm too skinny and need to eat more. " Hoshi paused for a moment . Should she mention last night. Should I mention what I saw last night ? No I shouldn't. I don't want to lose what friends I have . She had a serious expression on her face as they walked. Hoshi felt something different about Rukia. Hoshi couldn't place it, So she ignored the questions she had.