Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 08:24 PM

Ichigo heard her laugh, even if she did try covering it before nodding. Grabbing his house keys and quickly scrawling out a note saying he would be back later, he headed off with the two females. He was about to reject the offer, but his stomach chose at that time to act up and remind him that he hadn't eaten yet. A light hue of pink formed around his cheeks before he nodded and took the offered onigiri. "Thanks," he said, not bothering to mention his embarrassment.

Rukia giggled lightly as she heard Ichigo's stomach growl lightly. Seeing him take the offered onigiri, she took one of the offered treats and slowly started eating it. Rukia felt as if there was something the other girl wasn't saying...and she also seemed to look disturbed about something, but she couldn't place it. She continued to walk with the other two, hoping that no hollows would attack. "So...you and Ichigo go back Matsuda-san?" Rukia asked, hoping to start some conversation and maybe get some interesting stories about the orange-haired youth.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 05-14-2011, 08:54 PM

Hoshi was glad that they accepted the treats. She smiled when Rukia asked abut her and Ichigo. "Yep we do Kuchiki-san! I use to live in this area eight years ago. Me and Ichigo became friends in kindergarten. I know Tatsuki too .I became friends with her around the same time as Ichigo. I was a very shy child. My parents had a difficult time getting me to do different things. When I started school I kept to myself a lot. That lasted less than a day. The first day of class Ichigo and Tatsuki asked if they could eat lunch with me. " Hoshi smiled at that memory. "Ichigo, can we see Tatsu sometime today? I can't wait to see her!" She looked at Rukia " How did you meet Ichigo?" Hoshi hoped Rukia didn't notice the distracted look on her face. She didn't want to remember last night , but her thoughts went back to the ghost boy. Tears started to go down Hoshi's face. She wiped them away quickly with the back of her hand.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 09:21 PM

"I see," Rukia said, grinning mischievously, causing Ichigo to groan, knowing what she was probably going to ask. "Any interesting stories you have about this oaf here?" she asked, pointing her thumb in Ichigo's direction, causing Ichigo to scowl, but knew she didn't mean the insult...most of the time. Rukia noticed that Hoshi was a little distracted, but decided not to comment on it. If Hoshi wanted to talk about it, then she would. If not, then not. "To answer your question... I was in a fight. I thought I could take the person, but he was out of my league. Ichigo was just at the right place at the right time and helped me out," Rukia responded, giving a heavily edited version of the truth.

"I remember that day Star-chan," Ichigo grinned, remembering how the two sat by her and wouldn't take no for an answer, seeing the shy girl. Chuckling lightly at her question, Ichigo quickly replied. "I'm sure the little dragon wouldn't mind seeing you Star-chan. If I remember correctly, Tatsuki was a little down in the dumps when you left all those years ago..." he said with a faraway look, completely missing the distracted look on Hoshi's face. When he looked back, however, he saw a few tears on Hoshi's face. "Star-chan, what's wrong?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

((I misread your comment earlier about Hoshi becoming a Shinigami. It's entirely up to you if you want her to become one or not))

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 09:37 PM

When Hoshi realized that Ichigo noticed her tears she said," I'm just really happy to be home again Straw-chan.I'm sorry I hurt you and Tatsu when I left. I should have said goodbye. I'm so sorry. " This brought on new tears.She couldn't tell him now about the boy. maybe if he asked ."I'm glad he did help you , Kuchiki-san. " She wanted to know why they were on her street there last night. Hoshi had composed herself enough to talk again . She looked at Rukia, " You probably want to know about the nick names. In first grade, We started learning some English words in class. Only the easy ones at first though . One we learned the word "Star" Which my name means. The kids started to call me Stargirl, which I hated a lot.It didn't help that I liked the movie "Star Wars " either.And yes Ichigo ,I still like those movies. Anyway, they forgot about it but the nickname stuck between the three of us. I called him Straw-chan because ,he said Strawberry-chan sounded too girly. " Hoshi laughed. "Sorry Ichigo ,I had to tell her. I won't tell anyone else I promise. "

Last edited by hillary84; 05-14-2011 at 10:06 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 10:12 PM

"I just figured that it had something to do with your dad and you had to move very quickly. Tatsuki took it harder than me in any case. I should know...." he said, remembering how pissed off the girl got after Hoshi left. He felt bad though...especially since he didn't like seeing a girl cry. Hearing her talk about the nicknames, he blushed lightly, but remembered that. "If I remember correctly, Tatsuki and I got into a lot of fights and trouble due to those idiots picking on you." He said, figuring she would still like those movies...even he would admit the series of movies were very cool.

"It was nothing really," she said, still not giving the new girl all the information at hand. Giggling lightly, she continued, "I guess Straw-chan here likes being the knight in shining armor, don't you Ichigo?" Rukia asked smugly, making a mental note to call him that more often. Ichigo glared at her when he called her that, but she wasn't fazed by it in the least.

Ichigo scowled as Rukia called her Star-chan's nickname for him and glared at her lightheartedly, now having the feeling she would never stop calling him that. "You better Star-chan. Keigo would never let me hear the end of it if you explained my nickname to him..." He said, shuddering at the thought of how much Keigo would tease him with the nickname, ignoring Rukia's question.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 10:37 PM

"Dad doesn't like Karakura very much anyway. I was surprised he took a job here, instead of the one in Los Angeles. I know he really wanted that one. He really wanted a chance to go back the United States again. He went to University in the United States for a couple years and liked it a lot. " Hoshi explained . "I hope Tatsuki is happy to see me again. I'll understand if she's mad at me .So that's who the brown haired boy was Ichigo? Trust me no one will find out. "She giggled "What class are you in? I'm in class 3. Is there anyone in the school I need to be warned about? I'm very nervous about starting a new school I still have to pick a few of my classes." Hoshi stopped suddenly as she saw Tatsuki. "Tatsu-chan! It's good to see you! "

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 11:00 PM

Ichigo nodded, remembering how her dad wasn't really fond of this place, and with good reason. He remembered what happened to her mother...it was one of the reasons why they left after all. "Tatsuki might be a little mad at you for just up and leaving" he said, remembering how he reacted to his mother's death. "I think I'm in the same class as you. I just remember the room numbers honestly..." he said, scratching the back of his head in an embarrassed-like manner. There's Keigo to worry about, but other than that if they know you're my friend, or Tatsuki's, they won't bother you as much...there's also Chizuru...I think that's her name, who's a lesbian, but she's focusing her assult on Inoue Orihime." Ichigo said, wondering if he forgot anyone.

"Brown-haired boy?" Rukia asked, slightly narrowing her eyes. Did she see Ichigo and that plus soul? she asked herself, wondering if she could see ghosts and hollows just like Ichigo could. If that was the case, she'd have to explain what those monsters were and how they could hurt her. She'd have to take Hoshi aside for a little...girl talk, but that could wait.

Tatsuki was heading outside to take a quick walk and maybe head to Orihime's later. Of course that all changed when she heard a voice calling her name. Turning around, she heard the black-haired girl from the past calling her name. She thought she would never see Hoshi again, but she was glad that she would be wrong. "Star-chan? Is that really you? she asked, not believing her eyes.

----------

((I have to go eat and then I'm heading out to the movies to see Thor again. I'll be back later, k?))

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2011, 11:19 PM

((Ok! I'll be gone for a little bit too.))
"Yep it's me! I'm pretty much the same as I was back then .Except my hair is shorter and I'm taller . But other than that I'm still me! I'm sorry that I did't say goodbye when I left. I didn't have a chance to. " Hoshi looked down at her shoes with a sad look. She looked up." Just got here yesterday . I'm living in the Yumisawa district now. I'm close to the school. I went yesterday for my school things yesterday and ran into Straw-chan. He helped me to the office. And today he's showing me around town! I can't believe what I've seen. I'm sad that the candy store we use to go to is gone but I'm happy that other things are the same. I really like the look of the hospital. It has a nice modern look to it! How have you been? " Today was a lot better than last night. Hoshi noticed the look Rukia sometimes gave her. "She knows I know what happened last night . I have to avoid Ichigo finding out. Who is Rukia really? What if she asks me? Tell her what you saw. It probably the best thing" She thought.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 11:40 PM

((back for a little bit. Had a small change of plans. Movie at 8:15 instead now))

Tatsuki noticed that she was taller than she use to remember, but then again, that was to be expected. "It's alright Star-chan, you don't have to apologize. It was out of your hands..."she said. She was hurt when she found out one of her first female friends was leaving, but she forgave her a long time ago. "Yeah, Straw-chan is good for things like that. He doesn't mind helping his friends, even if it looks like he doesn't want to." Tatsuki said, getting a small giggle out of Hoshi.

"You two are never going to let me live that name down, are you?" He asked.

"Probably not, but think of it this way. At least we won't call you that in school," she said, grinning as Ichigo groaned lightly at the teasing.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 01:43 AM

Hoshi was glad one of her first friends had forgiven her. "Oh Ichigo, you know we tease you because you're our friend. Hoshi smiled . "Tatsuki is there anyone else in class 3 that is nice? I'm sorry if I've asked too many questions about the school." She blushed in embarrassment and looked at Rukia and explained." I've always asked a lot of questions about things I'm not comfortable with . My grandma told me to do that to build up my courage . A rabbit has more courage than I do. Grandma always has said I have a heart of a lion, but I need to work at getting there. It's not easy for me to feel confident. My eyes are because I have gotten teased. Green's not a common eye color here in Japan. Hoshi wanted Rukia to like her , but got the feeling that Rukia was keeping something from her.

" Can you three recommend any clubs to join? Our teacher it would be best to join one since I'm new to the school .I have till Monday to decide."Hoshi felt the same pressure she did last night at dinner. She shivered at the feeling . "Not this again. Not with my friends around. I don't want to end up like that boy last night.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:15 AM

((I have returned from a second helping of the awesomeness that is Thor))

"There's a few people that Ichigo and I have befriended over the years that are nice: Orihime, Sado-kun, or Chad as Straw-chan calls him, Mizuro-san...hm...everyone in the karate club...and I think that's it," she said, scrunching up her memory as she thought of who she'd consider nice. Then again, she wasn't one of the more popular girls, and as such, most of them caused her trouble. She grinned lightly, making a mental note to help her with her confidence issues.

"I wouldn't worry about the bullies Star-chan, but if it gets very bad, let me know," she said, remembering what she did for the girls who tormented Orihime, and still tried tormenting her on occasion

"So that explains why I let you two get away with it..." he exclaimed, as he saw Hoshi shiver lightly and Rukia's phone starting to vibrate. If it was just one or the other, then he wouldn't have bothered with it. Can she...see ghosts like me? he thought to himself, making a mental note to talk to her about it later. "Tatsuki, do you mind helping Star-chan get home? I just remembered something extremely important that I needed to do for Yuzu. Rukia, can you help me with it?" he asked the petite girl, lying through his teeth. He hoped the two bought the lie as he grabbed Rukia's wrist.

Raising an eyebrow a little at his lie, she nodded, not minding having a one on one girl talk with her first female friend. She could see the small amount of sweat on Ichigo's palms before he grabbed Rukia, not understanding why he was so nervous.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 03:44 AM

(Glad you had a great time! Still want to see Thor.)

"See you on Monday Straw-chan ! It was very nice meeting you Kuchiki-san! Me and dad are visiting mom tomorrow , so I probably won't see you. " She hadn't visted her mom's grave since her funeral. "Give Yuzu and Karin both big hugs from me. And tell your dad I said hi." She waved as both Ichigo and Rukia ran off. Rukia's phone vibrated the same time I shivered. "Tatsu I'll try to do my best against the bullies . You and Ichigo did so much for me when we were growing up. I want to do something to repay your kindness. " They walked town and kept talking about the last eight years. Hoshi was amazed that Tatsuki was the second strongest girl in Japan now. " I always knew you were great at karate. I've been taking karate for 7 years now. Dad's proud of me but I'm not at your level of greatness."

They arrived in front of Hoshi's house and she gave her best friend a big hug . "Thank you so much for helping me home Tatsu-chan. I'll see you on Monday ." She still couldn't shake that feeling Hoshi hoped that she wouldn't see a monster again.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-15-2011 at 03:51 AM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 04:23 AM

((o0 You still haven't see Thor?! Just remember to stay after the credits and I won't spoil anything else. Also my stupid side just made itself apparent: Where are we in canon, roughly?))

"You don't have to repay our kindness. We're friends, and that's what we do, and besides, even if you did tell Straw-chan you didn't want his protection, he'd still give it to you, that's just the way that idiot is," lightly blushing at the praise she was getting from Hoshi for being the second strongest female in the world. "Just don't forget that there will always be a spot open for you in the karate club then. She returned the hug when they were inside and waited for the girl to go inside before she headed back to her own house, keeping her guard up just in case someone wanted to try something.

She was surprised that Ichigo made the excuse for them to leave so soon, especially since she was the one that usually did so. She wasn't sure if Ichigo noticed the fact that Hoshi was most likely a good sensor when it came to reiatsu. She watched Ichigo block an attack from the hollow, noticing that it was a little stronger than normal hollows, but not strong or big enough to be called a Gillian

Ichigo growled lightly, expecting the hollow to be easier than the ones he faced in the past, however this one just didn't want to die. Blocking an attack from the Hollow's claws, he slashed the claw off, jumping back when the hollow spat some type of acid at him, cursing lightly as he purposely left himself open, expecting a claw swipe. When the claw swipe came, he dodged to the left before bringing up his nodachi-like blade and slashing the Hollow through its mask in a horizontal manner. Panting lightly, he slipped back into his body, noticing how close he was to Hoshi's new home. "Rukia...do you think..." He didn't want to finish the question

"that Matsuda-san can sense reiatsu like you can?" She asked, getting a small nod from Ichigo. "I think she can...she just doesn't want to tell us for some reason. Maybe because she's afraid of losing her friends, or she's still shy," Rukia said, giving out a few theories.

"Maybe...I'll talk to her after school on Monday. She won't be available tomorrow, most likely."

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 06-11-2011 at 03:06 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 04:55 AM

( after the ss arc. Hope your side feels better. :) )

Hoshi went inside and waved at Tatsuki as she left. The day had been better than she hoped. But one thing really bothered her. "Ichigo why did you lie to me?" She was sad to think about this. She didn't want to lose his friendship. To a person with few friends, every friendship is special ,and is more valuable than all the money in the world. This was Hoshi's personal belief . Her friends were very special to her.

She went outside to sit in a lawnchair. She had returned her dad's call. He would be late , but would get some groceries before he did. "Dad you work too hard . I know you do it for me , but you need your rest too. " She spoke out loud to herself. Often doing it to not feel so alone. She looked to the screened in portch where she saw her telescope . She smiled at it, thinking back to her 15th birthday. She loved looking at the stars in the sky at night. They were so beautiful up there. She wanted so bad to study them . It was a joy to her to learn about space.

Suddenly , she felt the awful presence again. She looked up and was face to face with a hollow. She let out a loud scream , hoping someone would help her.

(going to bed. See you tomorrow :) )

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 05:57 AM

Ichigo heard the scream and instantly realized it to be Hoshi's voice. Panicking slightly and unconsciously using shunpo, he grabbed Hoshi and flickered out of existence, feeling her grasp his form lightly and snuggle close, relating him to the feeling of safeness. He sighed lightly as he realized he would have to answer a lot of questions, especially since he would not let Rukia erase her memory.

Rukia was surprised when Ichigo suddenly vanished, feeling him and a Hollow nearby. Not liking the fact that it was near the house of Ichigo's friend, she quickly used shunpo to get to where Ichigo was, surprised that he used it outside of Bankai...then again, his speed in bankai was much faster than a simple shunpo. She appeared around the house to see Ichigo piercing the skull of the particular Hollow with Zangetsu. She got her memory device ready, but stowed it back away when Ichigo gave her a look that screamed 'use it and I'll bankai you into next week'

Ichigo laid her down on the lawn chair, waiting for her to wake up. He went towards his body and shifted back into it, ready to explain, hoping Rukia would help.

((alright, sleep well, and thanks for the info))

----------

((Crazy thought right before I'm heading to bed. Would it be possible to make Tatsuki a shinigami?))

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 05-15-2011 at 06:04 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 02:05 PM

(I don't see why not. )

Hoshi felt like she was grabbed from the chair by a flash of black. She wasn't sure what was happening. The first thing she remembered was waking up in the lawn chair and seeing Ichigo and Rukia in her yard. They both had serious expressions of there faces. "What happened Ichigo? What was that thing? Or was it a hallucination ? I don't know what's wrong with me anymore." She put her face in her hands and cried. She didn't know what to say next. She calmed down enough to say,"I guess you know now I can see things that aren't there.I don't know why I see these things. If you want to stop being my friend I'll understand." She wouldn't really. "Was that you and Kuchiki-san last night. I recognized her this moring at your house. What happened to that ghost boy? " Her eyes filled with panic," Is he alright? I'm so sorry Straw-chan. Please don't hate me. Please Kuchiki-san please don't hate me either. She looked at both of them while she said this.

"I don't want to lose your either of your friendships. "I felt something awful last night at dinner, but I thought it was just nerves . It got worse at 2:30 this morning when it woke me up. I saw that boy get chased and then I saw the monster. Then, I thought I saw you fight it. .Thank you for saving me today. " Hoshi looked directly at Ichigo and Rukia. "I don't want to lose either of your friendships Kuro-chan and Kuchiki-san. " She used the first nickname she called Ichigo when they first met.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-15-2011 at 02:29 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 04:20 PM

Ichigo put an arm around her as she started crying, hating himself for making her cry. He knew that he should answer her questions in order, but he wanted to make sure that her friendship with him wasn't over just because of this. "Ssh...It's alright Star-chan. You'll never lose my friendship, promise. Not even if you were attempting to take over the world," He said, trying to joke a little so as to bring down the tension that was in the air. "I have a feeling Rukia-chan won't end your friendship with her just because of this either," looking up to get a nod from the black-haired shinigami.

"Now then, what happened is that a Hollow, or negative soul, came and tried attacking you because of your high amount of spirit energy," seeing her about to ask, he continued, "spirit energy is the reason you can interact with ghosts and see Shinigamis and Hollows." He said, noticing her starting to calm down. "So unfortunately, that thing was really real and I, as a substitute Shinigami, fight them." He then heard her ask about the boy from last night. "Why doesn't that...nevermind, I probably won't be surprised for quite some time after all this, anyways, that boy is perfectly fine. What I did was a konso...I believe its also called a soul burial where I help the souls go to a place called Soul Society." Telling her exactly what he did and confirm that they were indeed there last night. I'll ask Yoruichi to keep an eye on her...just in case she develops some type of powers he thought to himself as he watched his childhood friend finally fall asleep.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 06:13 PM

The next morning Hoshi woke up in her bed. Still in the clothes from yesterday. She was glad the Ichigo and Rukia were still her friends. Everything they told her was still fresh in her mind. It makes more sense now. But why can I see them? I wanted to tell them about after mom died. They need to know . She didn't get to tell them about her first encounter with the ghost of her mom. A few weeks after Hotaru Matsuda died in the explosion she appeared to Hoshi. Hoshi was hysterical afterwards and wouldn't leave her room at all. That's when her dad decided it would be best to leave Karakura Town. He had to give her a chance to heal.

Hoshi took a shower and got ready for the day. Her dad had gotten in late and had found her already in bed. " You must have had a great day Sweetie." He smiled.

"Ichigo took me around our old neighbor hood and other areas and showed me how Karakura has changed. I saw Tatsuki again and she convinced me to join the karate club. I also met a friend of Ichigo's too. Her name is Rukia Kuchiki. And I'm in the same class as all of them! " Hoshi left out the hollow attack for good reason. As far as Hoshi knew her father wasn't aware of the ghosts.

That's great Hosh. I'm glad you could see them again. I got some stuff for your lunches this week. Maybe if I have some extra time this week we can go together." He smiled. She was so much like her mother, but that was what he feared the most.

Meanwhile ,there was someone watching the Matsuda's . A black cat was in the tree outside the kitchen. This was no ordinary cat, It was Yoruichi Shihōin in her cat form. She gladly accepted Ichigo's request. She felt something different about Hoshi. What it was, she wasn't sure. But one thing was sure , she didn't want Hoshi to fall into the wrong hands.

Last edited by hillary84; 05-15-2011 at 06:17 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-15-2011, 07:52 PM

Ichigo was glad that Yoruichi promised to look after Hoshi and without much of a fight. He thought that'd he have to fight her in a shouting match to make her understand that he needed someone watching her and to protect her from Hollows. He sighed before opening the door and dodging his father's flying kick, causing him to lay outside for a few moments. Ichigo took that time to close and lock the door, knowing the old man wouldn't die from the weather.

"That was mean Ichi-nii," Yuzu said as Ichigo looked in her direction.

"Eh...Maybe it will teach him to stop being such an idiot. Maybe..." Of course Ichigo sounded unsure about it, seeing as Isshin was pretty much an idiot. "Anyways, where's Karin? I got some good news for you both." Ichigo said as he then sat down, knowing that dinner would soon be served.

"She's upstairs in her room, working on some homework last I checked..." she said, curious about the good news her older brother had.

He would, of course, leave out the fact that Hoshi was being targeted by Hollows, since they didn't remember about the Grand Fisher attack...he repressed a growl at that, wondering if he would ever get a chance at killing that bastard. Before his thoughts could interrupt his good mood, he grinned lightly, "Hoshi-chan is back in town."

"Really?" She asked, slightly remembering the black-haired girl that accompanied her brother back to the clinic from time to time. The only reason she remembered her and not confuse her with Tatsuki is that he rarely brought Tatsuki to the clinic, and when he did, she was usually wearing a uniform or her Karate Gi.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-15-2011, 11:44 PM

Hoshi and her dad went to the cemetary. It was one of the older ones in town. It had been well taken care of unlike some of the others in the town. They had brought some sandwiches and flowers for her mom's grave. Hoshi knew she had to do this . She saw there were others paying respect to thier family members . Some were in families a few were alone. Hoshi felt sad for the ones that were alone. The arrived at her stone and they knelt together and put white carnations down. They sat there for a while talking about all the happy times they had as a family.
"I'll be heading to the caretaker's office for a little Hosh. Will you be ok alone? "

"I think so dad. I'll be fine." She said to him. She watched him walk off. Yesterday's events were still quite fresh in her mind. She remained mindful of her surroundings just as Rukia had told her to do. "They want me safe. Ichigo said he was going to talk to a friend of his to help me. He's changed so much. It was terrible about his mom. She was such a nice lady. " Hoshi thought about Mrs. Kurosaki and how nice she was to her . She loved to help Ichigo with his little sisters . They were like the younger siblings like she didn't have. Ichigo was like a brother to her and Tatsuki like a sister. She hated to lie to Tatsuki too. "It's for the best Hosh. It's to keep her safe. I don't want to lose her too. " Hoshi sat down on the ground and cried. She had cried so much she had arrived. Her dad once said it's part of the healing process. Maybe she was beginning to heal after all this time.
"Are you alright Hoshi?" A voice said beside her . A black cat was sitting next to her .It was Yoruichi . Please don't be afraid . I'm a friend of Ichigo's . Now before you ask why is a cat talking , Ichigo wanted me to watch you. I have been since last night. Now I want you to keep an eye out for anything strange looking . You have friends who care about you very much. You're not alone in this. Are we agreed ?

"Ichigo's a great person to ask you to watch me .I do agree to help you. What's your name by the way ? " Hoshi asked. It was strange to have a cat talking to her , but if the cat was a friend of Ichigo's then she could trust them.
"It's Yoruichi. I want you to feel safe . There are others that want you to feel the same way. There are also those that might try to turn you against your friends. Just remember everything you've been taught over the years. Those lessons will come in handy later on."
Yoruichi turned as if something was coming. I better go, your dad's coming . I'll still be watching you okay? She ran off in to the trees. She knew now that sooner or later Hoshi was going to get stronger.

"Ready to go home Hosh. We got a big day tomorrow. You ready for it?"
Hoshi nodded. She knew she was ready to start school tomorrow. She wanted to meet those others that wanted her safe.

(I hope I got Yoruichi right.)

Last edited by hillary84; 05-15-2011 at 11:46 PM..

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 AM

((You got Yoruichi right.))

Ichigo sighed as he finished hos homework, looking out at the window, his mind focused more on Hoshi rather than his homework, not really caring if it was right or not. "I hope nothing happens to her..." he thought aloud.

Rukia noticed as soon as she met Hoshi that she was important to the orange-haired shinigami. She didn't know how important, but she knew it was at least close friendship. She grinned lightly to herself as she was able to see another side of Ichigo, not realizing that he was showing her a softer side to him. Softly, she answered his worries, "She has the Goddess of Flash looking after her. She'll be safe...Straw-chan. Now get some sleep. We'll see her in the morning."

Scowling, Ichigo turned to her with a glare. "Will you stop calling me that midget?" He asked, getting a grin from her in response, causing him to sigh. "You're not going to stop now, are you?"

"Not a chance" she simply said, her grin widening as he continued glaring at her. "Besides...I could start saying it at school. I wonder what it would do to your 'image'...," she said, grinning cheekily.

"Don't. you. dare." He hissed as his eyes glowed a light blue, not realizing that he was using his spiritual pressure as well, causing Rukia to lightly buckle underneath it, extremely annoyed at Rukia for even teasing about it like that.

"Ichigo, stop!" she yelled, causing him to break out of his trance, not understanding what happened. He remembered Rukia teasing about his image, but after that, nothing.

Ichigo heard Rukia's command and came back, looking around getting his barrens back. "Rukia...what just happened?" He asked, confused.

"I'm not sure..." she hesitantly said, not wanting to feel his uncontrolled anger aimed at her again. She quickly took out her phone and sighed lightly in relief. Whatever it was hadn't attracted any hollows. "I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same," she said, not trusting to call him Straw-chan after that event. She then closed the closet door and slowly fell asleep.

Ichigo grunted, signifying that he heard her, but not dignifying her with a response. He turned to his side and slowly went to sleep, still disturbed about not understanding what happened.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 01:43 AM

It was the big day! Hoshi was nervous even though she knew Ichigo an Tatsuki would be able to help her. She would also meet their other friends. Sado-kun, Orihime, Mizuiro, and Keigo. Hoshi wondered if Ichigo had forgoten to mention anyone else. She knew Ichigo had the tendancecy to forget peolple's names sometimes. She didn't know what was bothering her so much. It wasn't threating like the hollows but it was different.
She was in the formal uniform since it was her first day. She wanted to make a good impression on her classmates. She from experience that once the word got around about a new student everyone was watching you. She had experienced it when she moved to Tokyo and had observed it too. Sometimes the new kid fit right in , others didn't so easily. She hoped fit in. She brushed her hair and looked in the mirror one last time. [I]"It's now or never Star-chan. Today better go good. I know have people who are going to look out for me. I have to look out for them also .[I] She grabbed her school bag with her books in side and headed down the stairs.

"Well, don't you look spiffy Hoshi. "Ready for your first day? her dad asked smiling at her. "I'll be home at 6 tonight. Be careful out there. And have a great day ."

" I am and I will dad." She smiled looking at him noticing the concerned look on his face. "You have the same and don't worry about me, I'll be fine." This tended to be common conversation between the two. They had their fights at times but that was to be expected between a parent and a child.

She grabbed her lunch and put it in her school bag and went out the door. She went down the same route she did on Friday .She looked for any other students but didn't see any. This district attracted a lot of young families . Most of those kids would be taken to school by their parents or by bus. She saw more students as she got closer to the school grounds she was early so she could meet her friends there. She couldn't wait to see them and meet some more.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 02:18 AM

((for future reference, hitting ctrl+I will put the correct tabs up. if you want to do it manually, you need a "/" in the second bracket))

Tatsuki opened her eyes blearily as she slammed her hand down on the blaring alarm clock, grumbling annoyingly about having to wake up so early. She quickly took her night clothes off and put them into the hamper before heading to the bathroom and turning the shower on. Waiting for the water to warm up, she then headed into the shower, letting the man-made waterfall cascade over her body as she cleansed herself. After a few minutes, she turned the water off and dried off before getting into her uniform. She grinned lightly as she remembered that this would be the first day that Star-chan would be joining their class. She grabbed a set of keys before heading outside and locking the door before heading towards school, not realizing the small girl ((spirit)) following behind her.

Ichigo groaned as Rukia shook his shoulder, getting him to wake up. "Come on Straw-chan, rise and shine," she said, waiting for the orange-haired male to wake up. She was already ready to head off to school, but she made sure she woke him up on a daily basis. It was a deal they made between each other, she got his closet as her sleeping quarters and she woke him for school. It worked for all parties.

"I'm up, I'm up," Ichigo exclaimed as he rubbed his eyes, grumbling at the ungodly hour, not noticing that she used his old nickname. "How in the world can you be up and cheery in the morning?" He asked rhetorically, knowing that she already left for school through the window, liking to get there early. He yawned before heading to the bathroom, turning on the shower and heading in, knowing that the few seconds of cold water would be enough to jolt him fully awake. He quickly scrubbed himself clean before turning the water off and heading back to get dressed in his usual outfit. As he passed the kitchen, he grabbed a bagel and headed towards school. He couldn't help but hope that Yoruichi kept an eye on her friend like he asked.

((I was thinking of having Ichigo or Kisuke change Tatsuki into a shinigami. Your thoughts?))

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 AM

((Ok sorry about that. Either one. A substitute like Ichigo? maybe like she gets permission from the Soul Society because she's helping them protect Hoshi? I hope that's okay if not what ever you have planned will work.))

Hoshi looked for her friends . She didn't see them coming yet. Tatsuki E-mailed her that they would all come together and that way it would be easier for her to meet them at once. She couldn't wait to meet them. Especially Orihime-san and Sado-kun. A dark haired boy about her age passed her . She waved shyly at him. She felt something different about him.

She saw her friends enter the school gate and she ran toward them and waved. the dark haired boy was Ishida Uryuu, Quincy archer. He knew that she was the strange reiatsu he had been sensing over the weekend.He walked into the school.Knowing he needed to be cautious around her .

Hoshi ran over to her friends and waved , "Hi guys . How are you ? Hi I'm Hoshi Matsuda . Tatsuki and Ichigo's friend. It's nice to meet you all. " She was doing pretty good. She was her normal bubbly self she was at school usually. She was glad to meet everyone.

((Sorry about the terrible post.))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 03:33 AM

((It's no problem, I was just letting you know in case you wanted to know, and don't mind about the terrible post, it happens. That sounds like a good idea, but why would they allow her the status just for protecting Hoshi? Unless she's a noble or something...))

Ichigo waved back, a small grin/smirk on his face as she headed towards them.He then introduced her to Sado, or Chad as Ichigo introduced him as, the gentle giant waved back. He also reminded her about a few of his other friends in the school, including Keigo, Meizuro and mentioning a guy named Ishida, who could surprisingly sew very well. As he was talking about Ishida, he chuckled lightly, mentioning something about wondering if he was somehow a girl in a previous life.

Orihime waved to Hoshi as Tatsuki introduced her to their friend. She was curious as to how she, and Ichigo met, since Tatsuki only talked about another girl that looked like her. She figured that this Hoshi was the person Tatsuki was talking about.

Ichigo noticed that something was still wrong with Hoshi, but decided to ask her about it later, or wait for her to bring it up herself. Then again, it could possibly just be first day nerves. He noticed Chad, Orihime and Tatsuki head inside before them. Before they headed inside, he glanced around, noticing that no one was paying much attention to him or the new girl. Softly, so that only she could hear her, "Just to let you know, everyone but Keigo and Mizuro know about my...late time activities," he said, hoping that she would catch on to what he was saying.

----------

((feel like timeskipping to school letting out?))