~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2015, 04:39 AM

Gemini raised an eyebrow. "You talking about Bruce again? Honestly, Lori, I think you should just tell him how you feel. He's a man, so he probably won't guess on his own. But I think he likes you, too, so if you just make a move, you'll be fine." She said.

Bruce nodded. "That's fine. Let's get you set up in a room, and then we'll get something to eat if you're hungry." He offered.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:37 AM

"You think so?" Lori got a very determined look on her face. "I'll do it the next time I see him."

"A room...I would rather the food first." Jason grimaced as his stomach growled at the idea.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-08-2015, 01:39 AM

Gemini nodded sagely. "I know so. I've been telling you this for years." She said. When Lori decided she would tell Bruce how she felt, Gemini patted her on the shoulder. "There you go! And on that note, it's time I tell my boyfriend of three weeks that our one-night-stand resulted in a baby."

Bruce rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Of course...I should have offered that first. Sorry." He said, leading the way up and out of the batcave, and into the manor itself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:54 AM

Alfred was making supper "I was wondering if...who is this?" he asked looking at Jason who was staring at everything. "none of your business grandpa." "My." Alfred raised his eyebrow. "Full of spunk isn't he?"

Lori nodded and took her hand. "I'm right here." She held out her cell phone. "Phone call or shall we try to find him?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-08-2015, 03:27 AM

Bruce sighed. Of course this would be a problem. "Alfred, this is Jason. He's going to live with us from now on. Jason, this is my old friend Alfred. Please treat him with respect."

Gemini gulped. "We'll have to find him. I don't know his number..." She sighed. "I don't know much about him at all, really. But we usually meet up near the bowling alley, and I was supposed to meet him tonight, so he should be there..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:34 AM

"Lets go." Lori drove them to the bowling alley and spotted the man in question. "Well here we go." she got out and held out her hand for Gemini to take.

"A pleasure." Alfred studied Bruce. "I shall make another plate then." he turned to the stove and made more steak. "You have a pretty cool house. Who's this?" Jason picked up a childhood picture of Bruce and Lori.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-08-2015, 04:06 AM

((You knew this was coming.))

Gemini took a deep breath, and took Lori's hand. She squeezed it tightly for a second, then walked forward. "Darien? Sorry I'm late. We have to talk about something." She said to the abnormally pale, yet strangely handsome man.

"Thank you, Alfred." Bruce said. He turned to see who Jason was asking about, and smiled. "That's Lorinda Day, my best friend. Our parents knew each other, so we grew up together." He said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 04:10 AM

"What is it...and why is she staring at me like she's going to kill me?" Darien raised his eyebrow eyeing Lori who was indeed glaring at him.

"You look happy...good for you." Jason put it down and then sat down to eat. "Are you sure about this sir?" Alfred asked Bruce taking his own plate and sitting in his usual spot.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-08-2015, 05:12 AM

((Don't worry about any relationship, Wolfie plans to have Gemini be a single parent, so Darien can just be the Joker and not anyone's boyfriend.))

"Well, the two are actually related. Um...this is my friend Lori. I told you about her. Anyway, she's here- and glaring- because of what I have to tell you." Gemini glanced at Lori nervously. "See, the thing is...I'm p-pregnant. And you're the father." She said.

Bruce frowned a little, but sat down. "I'm sure. He just needs a little time." He said to Alfred.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:16 AM

Darken blinked. "Well that sucks for you. I was going to dump you but CAN'T BREATH!" Darien gasped as Lori started to strangle him.

"If your sure sir." Alfred ate in silence after that watching Jason.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-08-2015, 05:29 AM

Gemini found herself crying again. "Fine. Lori, stop!" She said, pulling her friend away. "He's not worth it. I told you he'd react this way." She turned to Darien. "I don't care if you're around or not. I just thought you should know that you're going to be a father. Do me and my child a favor and don't ever come near us again." She said furiously.

Bruce nodded and started eating, stealing glances every now and then at Jason. Truth be told, he wasn't fully sure about this decision, but he had gone with his instinct and he wasn't about to go back on it now. He'd deal with the consequences as they came.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:58 PM

"Fine." Darien gasped before leaving rubbing his throat. "Men." Lori huffed before hugging Gemini. "Don't worry I'll be the father." She grinned then jumped as the bowling alley exploded.

Jason frowned "what?" He asked noticing Bruce staring at him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-09-2015, 01:30 AM

Gemini hugged Lori. "Thank you." She said, then screamed as the bowling alley exploded. "Jesus jumped-up Christ!" She yelled, taking Lori's hand and running.

Bruce blinked. "Hm? I'm sorry, I was just thinking. Was I staring at you?" He asked sheepishly. It happened sometimes, when he started thinking, that he would just stare off into space.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:19 AM

Lori let Gemini pull her away and got into the car. "That was close." she breathed. "You could have been in there." she glanced at her friend worried.

Jason rolled his eyes. "I'm not much to look at." he shrugged. "But please don't it's kind of creepy...I bet Lori doesn't mind." he teased.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-09-2015, 02:42 AM

Gemini shuddered. "Yeah...maybe it was fate that I found out about the pregnancy tonight." She said, clearly shaken. "I need to lay down. Can you take me home?" She asked.

Bruce actually blushed slightly. "I wouldn't know. I don't get to see Lori very often these days." He said, looking down at his food.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2015, 02:54 AM

"Not yet your going to make me tell Bruce I love him!" Lori headed for Wayne manor. She got out and knocked on the door.

Jason was about to tease him more when someone knocked. "Shall I get it sir?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-09-2015, 03:20 AM

Gemini's fear changed into resolve. "Right, let's go!" She said. She followed Lori up to the door and waited.

"Yes, see who it is." Bruce said, though he already had an idea. Only one person would visit him at that time of night.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2015, 03:48 AM

Alfred smiled at Lori as he opened the door. "Come in he's having a late supper. You as well Miss Gemini." Lori hurried in pausing at the sight of Jason.

"Bruce...who is this?" Lori frowned a little. "I'm Jason Todd ward of Bruce. You must be Lori." Jason smiled. "Nice to meet you... Bruce explain please."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-09-2015, 04:20 AM

Gemini smiled and thanked Alfred, then froze when she saw Jason. "Ward? Bruce, you adopted a child?" She asked, confused.

Bruce shook his head and stood up. "Lori, this is Jason...as he already told you. Jason, this is my friend Lori. And my other friend Gemini. I'll explain about this after you've told me why you're here so late." He said. How could he explain to Lori what was going on? He hadn't told her about Batman yet. He'd have to improvise. "It's late. Jason, would you please follow Alfred upstairs to your new room?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:52 PM

"Alright." Jason smiled at the girls before following Alfred. "Right I'm going to hold you to that explanation...I can do this." Lori took a deep breath. "I really like you and I want you to be my boyfriend." She let it rush out in one breath crushing Gemini's hand.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-10-2015, 04:39 AM

Bruce was silent for a long moment, apparently stunned by this revelation. "Lori...I..." He started, then took a deep breath and tried again. "You're my best friend. And over the years, I started to think that's all we'd ever be. But I've always, secretly...hoped...that you would feel the same way i did. I can't believe..." He cleared his throat, looking alarmingly close to tears. "What I'm trying to say is, I really lie you, too. I always have. And I would love to be your boyfriend."

Gemini cringed slightly at her hand being crushed, but said nothing. She was too excited to find out what Bruce's answer would be. She hung on his every word, agonizing over the meaning, until he finally clarified, at which point, she punched the air. "I KNEW IT!" She looked between the two. "Uh, sorry...carry on."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:06 AM

Lori grinned and let Gemini go to hug Bruce. "I'm so glad I finally told you." She leaned against him sighing happily.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2015, 02:40 AM

Bruce hugged her back automatically, a smile spreading across his features. "I'm glad, too." He said. He couldn't really think of much else to say...except one thing. "Lori, there is one thing you have to know before we do this...ah, Gemini, would you mind giving us a moment alone?" He asked. Telling Lori was one thing, but he couldn't let Gemini know.

Gemini shrugged. "Sure, you guys deserve to be alone anyway. I'm gonna go upstairs to pee." She said, heading up the stairs. Of course, her real objective was to meet the new kid, but she would pee too, just so that she wasn't lying.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:33 PM

Jason was examining his new room leaving the door open just because it felt weird having it closed. It felt weird having a roof and walls around him not alone a door to close.

Lori watched Gemini go. "You not going to say that even though you want to go out with me your actually engaged to a girl you've never meet are you?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-12-2015, 02:31 AM

Bruce raised an eyebrow. "Lori...you knew my parents. They never would have done that to either of us, thank God. No, I'm not already engaged. I just want to let you know, so that you can decide whether you still want to date me. Lori..." He sighed and looked her in the eye. "I'm Batman. The crazy guy who dresses up as a bat and fights bad guys at night...who just beat up a kid to stop him from hurting you near your car earlier tonight...that's me. And you have to know that I can't give it up. I can't quit. There will be times when I'll have to put the city before you. So if you don't want to be tied to that kind of thing..." He was truly hoping she didn't decide to leave and never speak to him again.

Gemini wandered by after using the bathroom, almost missing the open door. She did a double take and walked backwards until she stood in the doorway. "Hey, kid. Like the new digs?" She asked curiously. She didn't know where this kid came from, but he didn't seem like the type who was used to living in a mansion.