Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 01:36 AM

((They are, Ed's is red red and Scar's is Dark red, Al's is blue blue and kiri's is Dark blue. XP I may have to change that later, but it helps keep me in line.))

Scar was closing in on Edward, expecting him not to move, however he dropped as the water around his neck dissapeared and his arm, now crackling red, swished harmlessly overhead as his companion was sent flying.
The hooded figure was bent over the pillar that was raised under them and with a sickening crack they stopped mid-air and coughed blood onto the rock below them.
"You..." No longer did they try to hide their voice..it was decidely female. She pushed her hood back revealing her blonde head and snapping eyes.
"I told you not to get in my way!" She clapped her hands and the moisture in the air swirled around her arm into a mass, she then hopped up and raced down the side of the pillar, straight for Shiba.
"Oh no you don't!" Al cried leaping to his feet. He drew his transmutaion circle on the rock she was on and the girl's feet shot out from under her as she careened down to the ground, a solid mass of rock forming around her body in a restraint.
"Kiri!" She cried out as she hit the ground, immediately turning her head to Scar.
"RUN! Get out of here, We'll find each other later!" He hesitated, but with a final warning glance to Edward, raced off into the bushes.
"Now..." Edward groaned rubbing the back of his neck.
"Just who are you?"
((Wow...quick battle XDD))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 09-15-2007, 03:52 AM

::I stepped back as the mysterious figure ran for me.I saw Al jump up and draw a circle. I watched his Alchemic mastery and my eyes widened "why didnt I think of that.."
I watched as the 2 disappeared into the woods.
[im guessing Ed is talking to Shiba]
I look to him "I'm Shiba.. I told you..." I looked around at the damaged earth and clapped and touched the ground and everything went back to normal.
Pulling my gloves back on i look to Edward in question::
[im a tad confused...is the homoncul's name Kiri? is she calling out her own name??]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:00 AM

((Lemme explain:
You attacked Kiri, Kiri went to attack you, Al stopped her, she's wrapped in rock from his transmutation, Ed's talking to her, and she's told Scar to run.))

Ed looked to Shiba and pointed.
"I meant her."
"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" The blonde screamed, spitting at the ground between his feet.
"I answer to no man!"
"Kiri?" Alphosne moved beside her and knelt.
"Scar said your name was Kiri...didn't he?"

((That should work now...))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:11 AM

[oh okay sorry x.x i thought she escaped and ran off with Scar.. or something... XD. thanks for clearing that up <3]

:I folded my arms and glared at the girl stuck in the ground. I stepped back, wondering if I should leave or not- this had nothing to do with me. My stomach goweld loud and i looked our- the fire was put out by the water balls and my fish was fried. I sniffled, I just wanted to cry.. I sighed deeply and turned around
"This.. has nothing to do with me... so... see ya later Fullmetal, Al.." I walked over to the camp and picked up my soaked art supplies and growled. I thanked God tomorrow was Saturday, it gave me time to find the right color rocks to make my paint pigments from::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:14 AM

"You're in too deep to leave now girl!" Kiri cried.
"You've joined with the Fullmetal Alchemist, the DOG of the military! Live life as you will from now on, for it won't last!" She thrashed around trying to break the rock that bound her.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:19 AM

::I stopped, whipping my head around "i never join dogs of the military..." I spit, pushing up my glasses and began to stroll off.
"God dammit.." i muttered under my breath. I was glad to have made friends but I thought it best to keep away from them; they attracted attention, he was the infamous Fullmetal Alchemist after all..::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:23 AM

"You think walking away will help? You're a fool. The military will come, you'll see...then what? Will you run again? Keep running..keep hiding like the scared rabbit you are."
"That's enough!" Alphonse cried standing.
"Shiba isn't like you and Scar, she doesn't have to run!"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:36 AM

[that first comment, I dont know if Ed said that or Kiri...]
::I stopped and swiftly looked back "My life was just fine until you two strolled into it... back off.. now Im leaving right out of yours, so leave me alone."
I say as i walk off "nice meeting you Alphonse.. stay gold.." i wave, now distance between us::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:42 AM

((Kiri XDD Her dailouge is now in black))

"People are brought together for a reason little one...this you cannot change." She turned to Alphonse and smirked.
"Oh? And pray what is it that you and your brother do?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-15-2007, 04:58 AM

[thanks for telling me NOW!!! *smacks him in the head with Zaharas lollipop*]
::I made my way into town and ducked into a nearby alley. Dropping my bags, I hit my back roughly against a wall and slid down it, and put my head in my knees, that were up to my chest "Why.. am I so trusting...I should know better by now..." I began to cry; I was getting quite attached to Al.. and even Edward... he was kind of cute after all... and even divulged his secret to me about his mother, and Al.
I sighed deeply, a stray cat came up beside me and rubbed my leg. My eyes widened, not know what the hell just touched me then I looked down at it. It mewd at me and I smiled, taking off my glasses to wipe away my tears "Oh poor stray kitty.. you're just like me... stray, alone and hungry.." I pet it gently, feeling every bone in its spine, it brought more tears to my eyes, I was more like this cat than anyone knew.::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:18 PM

"Great....now she's gone." Edward turned back to their prisoner.
"I hope you're happy."
Kiri only shifted back and forth.
"Then perhaps you should go after her...if it's what you think is best Fullmetal." He groaned and shot his brother a look.
"If she even thinks about escaping..." He pointed at her and his gaze threatend.
"Don't." was all he said before racing off into the dark.

Edward was looking high and low for Shiba...why she'd ran he might never know...probably all that crap that that girl spouted...moron..what did she know.
"Shiba!?" He called softly.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:23 PM

::I jerked my head up, and looked over to my left, putting on my glasses. There he was- he was actually Looking for me? The kitten left my side and ran up to him from the alley; i tried to catch her but her tail slipped trough my fingers and she rubbed against Ed's leg
I hoped the darkness of the night would keep me hidden, but Edward was smarter than that- I curled up into a tighter ball and slid beside a trashcan, i tipped my bag over by accident and one of my brushes rolled out from the shadow. I muttered "dammit"::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Ed smiled down at the cat that rubbed against his leg and turned a sly gaze to the alley that it came out of.
"Shiba?" He asked smiling wider as the brush rolled out into the street.
"What say you kitten? Is our friend Shiba back there?" He rolled the brush back and forth in his hands before stepping closer.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-17-2007, 09:18 PM

::I growled and stood and stepped out of the shadows and revealed myself to him. I removed my gloves, stuffed them into my pocket and glared at him. "Edward... I didn't want to fight you... but if you wont leave me alone, you leave me no choice..."
I clapped loud and placed my fingers firmly on the ground and made a cage around him. I walked up to the bars and picked up the kitten and winked at Ed, tugging at his braid playfully and took my brush from his grasp;
"Try getting out of that one, sweets.."
I was well aware his Alchemy was good... but I had hoped he wasn't as good as rumors said. I turned around and headed for the alley.::
[since you wont be on tonight... maybe Ill do my drawing of her.... i got good reference photos of her hand motion, so yeah. -.-']

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 01:08 PM

Edward jerked around as he looked at the cage that he found himself in.
"Okay." He let Shiba grab the kitten and move away before clapping his hands and transmuting a door into the bars.
"How's that? Look I didn't come here to fight, I don't want to fight, but...at least explain why you don't like the military. I'm just curious...then as soon as it's all out, I'll leave you alone...we'll have to take Kiri in to a military outpost anyway." He shrugged and looked at her sideways scratching the side of his nose.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:00 PM

::i stood, dumbfounded as he walked out casually and I groaned and hid my eyes under my hair. I pulled off my glasses and rubbed my eyes "You really wanna know, Fullmetal? Ive never told anyone... My parents were murdered by the military...just because they knew secrets of the philosophers stone. Since then... Ive never trusted anyone.." I shifted my weight, a drop of water his the ground and i wiped my face and looked to him, grinning fakely "happy now? Now you know why Im always alone, I have no home...no friends...so just leave me alone okay Ed?"
Slipping my glasses back on, I turned and picked up my bags::
[i did a drawing of her during my crit XD]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:20 PM

Edward stood there, he hated when girls cried...Winry did it all the time, and he always felt like a heel..
"Hey...listen..if..if I did anything...to...to make you...cry...I'm...I'm sorry alright...but you ran off without warning..." He reached out and then pulled his hand back, not wanting to make it any worse.
"I'm...sorry about your parents..I know how you feel..If you want...there's still some coals left...and fish.." He turned a hopeful face to her as she gathered her things.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:25 PM

::I sobbed, and stopped when i saw his hand and flinched backwards "DONT TOUCH ME!" i yelled and i about faced.
"Im not hungry.." My stomach screamed otherwise and i almost fell over. I punched it and yelled "HEY! Stop that now!!!" I said, pointing to my gut, then i looked over at him with a dub expression.
"im..fine...and you couldn't POSSIBLY know how it feels to have your parents slaughtered before your very eyes...and not have the courage to come out of hiding to save them.."::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:30 PM

He pulled back and only stared.
"You're right about that...I can't understand what it's like to see them....killed..but.." He motioned to her stomach.
"You're not fine...any longer and you're going to pass out." He held his hand out.
"Come on...stop being so stubborn, I'm not as bad as you make me out to be."

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:34 PM

::I groaned and looked at his hand, then back up to his eyes. they were so deep, i knew there were more secrets that he had yet to tell me and i handed him my bags
"That is SO thoughtful of you... I guess if you insist.." I shrug my shoulders and yank his ponytail "I love your hair...looks so silky..." I pressed the end of his braid to my nose and took in the scent. i closed my eyes and stepped back remembering he was a state alchemist "Dont think im letting you under my wing so easily mister.." I crossed my arms and walked on, the kitten following us closely::
[gahhh im never gonna get my work done XD how do you do classwork AND rp??]

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:41 PM

Edward fell forward as he took her bags...they were heavier than they looked.
"Thanks...I think... He hefted the bags and headed back.
"Hadn't dreamed of it."

Alphonse had the fire going when they came back, no thanks to Kiri who had taken it upon herself to try and douse every attempt he'd made.
He'd moved her to the far side of the camp as Edward and Shiba made their way out of the bushes.
"So...he drug you back eh? Did he threaten you?"

((Skills........no it's just really slow today...I'm going to have problems when my next class starts XP))

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:51 PM

::Arriving at camp I glared at the woman still embedded in the rock "what are we gonna do with her?" i said, pointing a thumb at her.
I looked over at Al and smiled "Nah, he seduced me," I said calmly. I looked over my shoulder and winked at Ed and plopped myself down on the log and looked around. "My..fish is gone..." I sniffled and looked to Edward with VERY sad eyes "I'm..hungry...and I'm no good at catching fish..."My eyes were filled to the brim with tears::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 02:55 PM

"Nothing if they know what's good for them."
"Drop her off at the nearest Military outpost as soon as possible." Alphonse leapt to his feet as the blaze grew bigger.
"Ah, don't worry about it." He hefted the limb that he'd used before and slammed it into the creek. Pulling with it..two more fish.
"Al was always good at that." Ed smiled and set her bags aside taking his place by the fire.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 03:26 PM

::I yawned stretching up my arms "i think Ill stay behind for that trip.." my back cracked and I sighed deeply.
I watched Al at his feat and I cupped my hands together and my eyes glistened "Ohh Al...." the fish wriggled in his grasp and I sat down beside Ed "Ohhhh here!" I picked up a stick and transmuted it to a point and stabbed the fish and stuck it ion the ground. "Now....we wait..." I watched it closely, brushing my hair back over my shoulder, almost hitting Ed in the face with my hair::

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-18-2007, 03:43 PM

Kiri thrashed about and still the rock held firm. Her hands were by her side so she couldn't use her Alchemy, and she finally gave up.
"So...you're going to hand me over to the military." She muttered at last.
"That's what I said." Edward repiled dodging Shiba's hair with a smirk.
Kiri fell silent, her face turned from the fire. She felt hot tears run down her face as she hid. She knew that as soon as the Military got a hold of her...her secret would be revealed...and that she would die.