nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-20-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
IT was looong XDD How was your day nemo?
At least you're home now. =] My day was going alright, and then my mother decided to be annoying. *sighs* I'm just tired of her making assumptions that aren't true... :( She told me that she thinks I'm depressed because I don't want to do anything... who said I'm depressed. I'm just feeling lazy and taking advantage of not having to really do anything set with my days. >.<

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellybean1985 View Post
Yay for being with work!
definitely yay! Two more days until the weekend D: *wants it to be the weekend now* XD

---------- Post added 03-20-2013 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
At least you're home now. =] My day was going alright, and then my mother decided to be annoying. *sighs* I'm just tired of her making assumptions that aren't true... :( She told me that she thinks I'm depressed because I don't want to do anything... who said I'm depressed. I'm just feeling lazy and taking advantage of not having to really do anything set with my days. >.<
Love when parents assume things D: But I guess that's better than if you were actually were depressed and she didn't notice or care?

And at least we have mene to escape to :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Love when parents assume things D: But I guess that's better than if you were actually were depressed and she didn't notice or care?

And at least we have mene to escape to :D
I hate that they assume things... and true, but I'm just annoyed and upset now, because I was in a good mood before, and she just left a note saying that she's stressed and apparently is taking that out on me... Joy...
True, although I'm not totally here either. I'm trying to force myself into a better mood and socialize, even if it is just online. But I'm not sure if that is something that I can do right now. *shrug*

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 PM

Indeed we have mene I rememeber when I lived with my parents mene was a great escape from life! I now live with my fiancee and it is now a escape from boredum!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:04 PM

Quote:
I hate that they assume things... and true, but I'm just annoyed and upset now, because I was in a good mood before, and she just left a note saying that she's stressed and apparently is taking that out on me... Joy...
True, although I'm not totally here either. I'm trying to force myself into a better mood and socialize, even if it is just online. But I'm not sure if that is something that I can do right now. *shrug*
my mother would do that - come home after work and take it out on us - usually she apologized at least - sometimes she wouldn't D:

online socializing is a good first step!

---------- Post added 03-20-2013 at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Indeed we have mene I rememeber when I lived with my parents mene was a great escape from life! I now live with my fiancee and it is now a escape from boredum!
haha! Mene is a good escape from real life period! It makes me happy :D

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM

-rolls around in the thread-

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM

Indeed it does and ya my fiancee would do that also but he also would say sorry later too.

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-20-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
my mother would do that - come home after work and take it out on us - usually she apologized at least - sometimes she wouldn't D:

online socializing is a good first step!
It really is just stupid... she knows she's stressed so she says that I'm depressed? D: *sighs*

Yeah, but I've also tried to push myself to be social in the past too much too soon and I ended up making it worse. I'm not all that social in person. I had a friend ask me for help yesterday - she's a rep for Mark. and needs to host another party this month and I was like "sure, I'll help you out." and then it just made me remember how few friends I actually have that I could invite. Honestly, I thought of only 2 that I could invite... and it just made me realize how few friends I really do have that aren't online. :(

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertdesiert View Post
-rolls around in the thread-
*rolls on DD*

Quote:
Indeed it does and ya my fiancee would do that also but he also would say sorry later too.
saying sorry is sooo much better than not saying it at all :)

---------- Post added 03-20-2013 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote:
It really is just stupid... she knows she's stressed so she says that I'm depressed? D: *sighs*

Yeah, but I've also tried to push myself to be social in the past too much too soon and I ended up making it worse. I'm not all that social in person. I had a friend ask me for help yesterday - she's a rep for Mark. and needs to host another party this month and I was like "sure, I'll help you out." and then it just made me remember how few friends I actually have that I could invite. Honestly, I thought of only 2 that I could invite... and it just made me realize how few friends I really do have that aren't online. :(
Awww well at least you are branching out so taht you can try to get better at socializing!!! That's a great step!

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Awww well at least you are branching out so taht you can try to get better at socializing!!! That's a great step!
Nothing I've not done in the past - I've always been able to be super social online, but in person... forget it. I'm that person hiding in a corner, lurking. I do have a ton of online friends, and some so far away I'll probably never actually meet them.

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:21 PM

Why is there someone on me?

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 10:21 PM

I am the same exact way I can be super social online but I am super shy in person until I get to know someone. I even met my fiancee online!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
I am the same exact way I can be super social online but I am super shy in person until I get to know someone. I even met my fiancee online!
I met mine online too! on the evil Gaia. xD

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 10:28 PM

Lol I actually met mine on a free dating site! lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 PM

OTL - sorry for late replies guys - I have to do home work and review lessons and pixel all at the same time XD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:37 PM

Yay for multi-tasking

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Yay for multi-tasking
haha yay except it's make me stressed D: *don't pixelling for the night*

Gonna review my lessons for tomorrow

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:48 PM

Don't stress Maria!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Don't stress Maria!
I feel extremely stressed right now and probably won't stop until after our musical is done unfortunately :(

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:52 PM

oh what musical are you doing?

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:53 PM

Quote:
I feel extremely stressed right now and probably won't stop until after our musical is done unfortunately :(
Are parents giving you problems?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
oh what musical are you doing?
We are doing Oklahoma! My students are doing a great job so far! But it's about a month away so I'm freaking out!

Quote:
Are parents giving you problems?
haha no - I miss them actually!

Or do you mean my kid's parents? They haven't been bad actually although I suspect they will when it gets closer to the time of the musical..."Well you didn't tell me I had to...." and I'll be..."Ummm...yes....yes I did"

But I just have a lot to do - teaching general music, chorus, musical theatre, getting everything coordinated for musical theatre is a pain, my grad school online class which is only 8 weeks long so it's a ton of work, the pixelling (which I actually find really fun so I don't mind), trying to balance my time visiting my family and fiancee, and trying to find time to myself XD

and they've been making me stay after school for a variety of different reasons plus taking about my breaks and lunch breaks for meetings and such D:

---------- Post added 03-20-2013 at 10:59 PM ----------

Okay - lesson reviews done - now to do homework!

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 10:59 PM

Do you have to do all that extra work?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-20-2013, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Do you have to do all that extra work?
Well, I have to do all the chorus, musical theatre, and general music stuff since it's my job. I have to do my homework or else I fail and lose my money. I don't have to pixel for mene but I love it so much that I don't want to stop :)

And I don't have to make time for family and fiance. But my family really supports me and makes me feel better and my fiance is sweet even if he's demanding and kind of needy unfortunately....XDD I haven't seen any of them in a month actually XD So my calls with them are just getting longer and sometimes I want to be like, "Shut up I need to gooooo" XD

For the stuff after school - it's mandatory I attend these after school meetings and inschool meetings so I can't stop those

---------- Post added 03-20-2013 at 11:05 PM ----------

I only need 400 more posts *cries because I have to go to bed in an hour and a half* XD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 PM

I was talking about all of the school stuff because you aren't even full time and they expect you to do so much.